Deciet Catchup(36-62)

How you turn him on
A gentle tug of his hair and kisses over his scars do the trick. Or seeing you almost naked.

Holiday celebration
You two don't do much.  Just get a small tree and put ribbon around it.

⚠️⚠️⚠️
First time
On my dear boyfriend's birthday I decide to surprise him. We've been together almost three years. I've been on cases over his birthday the last ones.

He walks in and takes his hat and jacket off before heading upstairs to where I am sitting on our bed with a lace bra with straps across the front and is tied on with a ribbon in the back. I have on a matching lace underwear, that have ribbon ties on the sides fore easier removal. Then I have my robe on top of that.

"Hey (y/n)." He says a wide smile on his face. I turn and straddle him. "W-what are you doing?" He stutters.

"I'm showing you how much I love you. As a birthday gift." I whisper into his ear. His breath hitches as I kiss his neck slowly.

"(Y-y/n)" He breathes out as I start to suck his neck, where his soft spot is. I stop for a second and smirk against his skin.

"Yes?" I say mischievously.

"D-don't Stop." He says as I attack his neck again. He lets out a series of groans that all had my name in it. I strip him down completely, before I remove my robe.

"All for you De." I say letting him undress me. But stop him before he enters me. I kiss him starting with his lips and slowly going down to his crotch before taking him in my mouth.  His hands find my hair as I use my tongue and he pulls it.

"(Y-y/n)... I-i" he moans out before I release him and start kissing him again.  "P-please." He whimpers at my touch.

"Please What?" I say brushing my hand against him. Making him shiver each time.

"Let me.." he begs.

"Let you what?" I smirk, I know exactly what.

"I want...." He gasps as I lick him.

"You got to tell me.  Or I'll just get dressed again" I say kissing him.

"I want you.  I want to be inside you." He says flipping us around so I'm pinned to the bed.

"Only if we do this my way." I growl flipping ya over again.  He nods as my hands trail up his sides.

"Now.  You have to tell me if you get close De... Or this won't work." I command, my dominant side arising to the surfaces. He nods as I line us up and slide down onto him.  He grabs my back as he moans.

(This is as far as I write. ^w^)
⚠️⚠️⚠️

How you sleep

How you kiss most often