Having The Baby

I would like to warn the squeamish readers to skip over Thomas and Patton!

Thomas
I'm sitting at my desk just editing a video for my channel.  It's a natural look so I don't ruin my skin anymore.  I found out the hard way that my foundation makes my skin peel, but it has only been happening while I've been pregnant.

I'm still starting the editing process when I feel a sharp pain engulf my whole body followed by a wet feeling between my legs.  I start to panic at go into complete autopilot.

"Thomas!  Get your butt in here!" I yell when the pain goes away slightly.  After the pain multiplies.  "SHĮT!"

In about three seconds Thomas, Logan and Virgil are in my editing room.

"What's wrong?" Thomas asks running to my side.

"I think my water broke." I hiss in pain.  I see Virgil start zoning out, another anxiety attack... great.

"What???" Thomas asks shocked.

"Virgil.  I love you but this time you can't take control or I will push a child out of my body in this room.  So take me to the freaking hospital!" I snap.  Logan shakes his head and starts to mutter something under his breath.

"Ok- alright.  Go to the car and I'll grab your bag." Thomas says standing up.  Logan then leads me to the car and starts it.  Thomas hops in and starts driving.

"(Y/N)... why didn't you tell me you were having contractions?" Thomas says softly.

"It literally just felt like I was constipated until this one." I admit.

"We are here. Ill help you in." Thomas says getting out. I smile. In the corner of my eye I see Logan nod at me. I am walked inside and sat in a wheelchair and another contraction hits. I squeeze Thomas' hand extremely hard.

"Ouch." He says and I just glare at him. The nurse helps me onto the hospital bed. Another changes my clothes into a hospital gown. I'm laying down in pain when the doctor walks in.

"Mrs. Sanders. I'm going to check how dialated you are." She says her eyes smiling as you can't see her mouth.  I feel her fingers up my body.

"Ok.  Your not far enough.  So you could have an epidural if you'd like." She says softly.

"Holy mother of all things cheese give it to me!" I say as I get hit again.  I'm quickly given the epidural and it numbs me within ten minutes.

"Alright.  I just checked again and now you've got to push." The doctor says.  I brace myself and Thomas grabs my hand.

"Three two one.  Push!" She says and I push as hard as possible.  There's so much pressure that it feels like I could explode.  I push until I'm told to stop.

"Alright you are almost done.  The head is out." The doctor says happily.  "Push!"

I push and the feeling of relief fills me as I hear the doctor gasp.

"He's out!  Congratulations!  It's a boy!" She says.  "Does dad want to cut the cord?"

Thomas nods and follows the instructions of how to cut the cord and clean him off.  While he's gone the doctor turns back to me.

"You gotta push a few more times.  The placenta is still in." She says her eyes not as glee-filled as they just were.

"I-Ok..."

"And push." She says and I push with all my might.  I feel a giant blob feeling from my lower area.

"That was the cleanest removal I've ever seen.  You are amazing." She says putting this gross mass in a container.  I put my legs down and Thomas walks into the room holding our baby.