Forever Mines

By storiesbysyd

Read Book 1 first (be my girl) SEQUAL TO "Be My Girl" !!!! After having baby King, London and Khalil are stil... More

Chapter 1- We Need You
Chapter 2- The Letters
Chapter 3- Club Chronicles
Chapter 4- Jail Confrontations
Chapter 5- Keys
Chapter 6- Open Mic
Chapter 7- we need a break
Chapter 8- Crushing
Chapter 9- Insecurities
Chapter 10- im done
Chapter 11- illegal stress reliever
Chapter 12- Jealous Much?
Chapter 13- Neglecting
Chapter 14- Blow Horn
Chapter 15- Aint no Breaking Up, We take Breaks😭
Chapter 16- better days
Chapter 17- where is he?
Chapter 18- Cake !
Chapter 19- Talk for Talk
Chapter 20- House.. nah Mansion
Chapter 21- Bae you stank!
Chapter 22- Vitamin D
Chapter 23- Who are these people ?!
Chapter 24- Uninvited Bestfriend
Chapter 25- youre boring London
Chapter 26- i put the singggg in single
Chapter 27- Bump London Day
Chapter 28- daddy duties
Chapter 29- Demons Inside
Chapter 30- Barber of my dreams
Chapter 31-hard headed
Chapter 32- couple dispute
Chapter 33- get over it and get up
Chapter 34- Lost and Found
Chapter 35- take it day by day
Chapter 36- theres no love
Chapter 37- Months on End
Chapter 38- Waste of Energy
Review of Characters
Chapter 40- ft on the low
Chapter 41- baby got a baby?
Chapter 42
Chapter 43-you sure???
Chapter 44-Finale Part 1
Thanks!!!
Update

Chapter 45- Finale Part 2

1.6K 42 15
By storiesbysyd

London

"You are so inconsiderate I swear." I couldn't believe he did all that talking.

And I can't believe how easy it was for Duke to be convinced of me cheating.

"I gotta let you know that I'm not playing with you." He shrugs.

"Yea because Having a baby with a different mama on me really shows how you're not
Playing."

"Listen I already apologized-."

"No khalil I don't want your apology. That baby is still coming regardless. I want you to care."

"I do care baby."

"Yea now that you fucked up."

"I can't take back having a baby on you. But I still want us to be together. And I know shit gone be hard but I'm willing to work through it."

"You know how much this changes Khalil."

"Yea."

I shake my head. "I don't think you do. How are you going to tell your son that he has a sibling that isn't mine?"

He smacks his lips and shrugs his shoulder. "Man I don't know. You acting like I cheated or some shit."

"You might as well have. Tell me not to be with nobody but you do that and more."

"Watch yo mouth." He mutters

"You watch yours."

"I'm not about to play with you London"

"And you think I am?"

He looks at me and shakes his head, grabbing whatever he can find on the bed to occupy hisself with.

And their i was. Standing by the door looking stupid.

"London I love you but you childish as fuck."

"Excuse me?" I bunch up my eyebrows. "Who just had a baby but wanted me to remain single. Oh ok."

He snaps his finger and winks at me. "Ding ding ding you have just showed yourself why you are childish." Then he begins getting serious. "I told you too many times that I'm sorry but if that's my seed then imma be there for it."

"And you just want me to be there to?"

"Yes! London that's what I been trying to tell yo dumbass. I'm tryna wife you. I'm tryna make more kids with yo sexy ass. I'm tryna be with yo crazy ass foreva ma. I know it's gone be hard nah but imma work on that."

When I tell you a bitch was tearing up.

It was emotional seeing Khalil like this. His veins were bulging and he stared directly into my eyes, scaring me.

"I'm mad at you right now." I say.

He shrugs his shoulder. "Bet."

I don't know how he is staying so calm throughout all this.

"I hate you."

"Love you to London."

Here I am practically pulling my weave out stressing my feelings to him and he's chilling throwing one of King's rubber basketballs up in the air.

He's to calm and comfortable.

I go over to him and smack the ball mid-air.

Instead of doing anything he just smiles.

"Stop smiling dumbass."

"You know you fine when you do that." He hits my butt.

"Owww see yo ass do to much. Leave me alone." I push him and he dramatically lays back out in the bed.

Back to this silent weird thing he has going.

"Ughhh! I need for you to care. Do something." I whine.

I feel his massive hand around my neck. I shift and let out an unexpected moan. My breathing picks up as he cocks his neck to the head, studying me.

"You mean like this. This what you wanted me to do?" He gives me low hooded eyes.

"No." I say quickly before I change my mind.

Why this boy couldn't let me give him his 2nd child?

His spare hand moves down to my inner thigh. I only had an oversized T-shirt with some panties on so it wasn't that hard to know I'm wet.

"You sure?" He rubs on my clit without missing a beat.

My eyes rolled to the back of my head. "I'm s-sure."

Sticking 2 inside me, unannounced, my mouth forms an 'O' as I experience a feeling I haven't felt in a long time.

"Ma you forgive me?" He asked while pumping in and out of me.

My legs began to shake. I was on edge.

"Hold that shit. And answer my question." He kisses my neck, marking his territory.

"No." I manage.

"You don't forgive daddy?" He applies pressure to my clit and pumps in and out of me even faster.

"How about now."

"Maybe."

He back up off of me and I feel cold without his touch. My legs felt like they were about to give out so I was shaking uncontrollably

I'm guessing to Khalil seeing me like this was turning him on because his little friend could be seen a mile away in those basketball shorts.

"Cmere." He takes my hand and lays me on my stomach on the bed.

"Sit yo fine ass up." He slapped my ass hard and I do as told.

He had me in a doggy position.

"If you move I'm pinning yo ass on that wall and you taking nothing but straight dick, ya hear meh?" He says sternly into my ear.

I close my eyes thinking about that before nodding.

"Answer me right." He grabs my neck pulling me up to him.

"Yes daddy."

Then, I feel his dick teasing my kitty. I hiss at the tip entering. It's been a while since I had the D

My walls start tightening on him.

"Shit ma. You gotta loosen up fa meh." He barely gets his words out.

I do as told as best I could and he begins going in deeper.

"No no no no Khalil wait holdup I can't take allat." I place my hand on his torso attempting to make him stop.

I wasn't used to all this. And it's like he kept going deeper and deeper.

"Move yo hand before I put yo ass on the wall."

I slowly move my hand and Khalil rams into me faster. "Ow." I say. "Ooweuiii shit I love youuu." I mumble as I get used to his size

"See mama." He whispers taking slow strokes. It was apparent he was on the verge of cumming.

"You forgive me now?"

I fahgive you baby." I start having to close my mouth because I didn't want my screams heard from King.

I begin to take control and let my hips sway back and forth on his dick.

"Man and you was finna give all of my pussy to Duke? Hell nah." Khalil rubs his face because he was sweating.

My hip movements start getting sloppy as I cream on his dick. He cums shortly after me.

We collapse together in the bed in silence.

"I love you. And we forever."

Still breathing hard, it took me a minute to respond.

"I don't know how we gone make this blended family work."

"Me either. But I'm not tryna figure it out with anyone else but you." He says

I turn over so I could face him. "If you down I'm down."

He kisses my cheek. I'm down with that. I love you babygirl."

"Love you too."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Whore By

Fanfiction

19.6K 100 16
This is the rewritten version of my first book Whore!
389K 15.8K 20
Same characters, MORE DRAMA... Read book 1 before you even touch chapter one..
46.8K 1.6K 49
Read the first two books first !! Book 1- thuggish Book 2- thuggish family edition
17.4K 514 39
Depression and heart break isn't a good combination. Imani found herself dealing with her momma issues and finding herself. Imani was in loved at a p...