His Mafia Queen - BTS Mafia AU

By RoxNotRocks

''Maybe marrying a girl who wants to kill you isn't the best idea...'' Yoongi stated bluntly. ''What's love w... More

Preface
Chapter 1: A fated meeting
Chapter 2: Unwanted guests
Chapter 3 : Then there was blood...
Chapter 4: Don't Call me Princess
Chapter 5: A Naive Vow
Chapter 6: Dinner Gets Cold...
Chapter 7: First feelings
Chapter 8 : The Scheme
Chapter 9 : Bad Call
Chapter 10 : This chapter is pure sin...
Chapter 11 : Consequences
Chapter 12: War of Hormones
Chapter 13 : Seeing red
Chapter 14: Overnight
Chapter 15 : Captivity
Chapter 16 : Room service
Chapter 17: Inebriated
Chapter 18: Engagement Party (Part 1)
Chapter 19: Engagement Party (Part 2)
Chapter 20: Engagement Party (Part 3)
Chapter 21: The Bold And The Bloody
Chapter 22: A Glimpse of Hope
Chapter 23 : Take the Lead
Chapter 25: Lie
Chapter 26 : Bend or Break
Chapter 27: Nobody
Chapter 28 : Push and Pull
Chapter 29: Write it Right
Chapter 30 : Win or Lose Yourself
Chapter 31: Breaking Point
Chapter 32: Break Out
Chapter 33: Burn it up
Chapter 34: Fall Out
Chapter 35:Truth Unfolds
Chapter 36: Concurrence
Chapter 37: Out With A Bang
Chapter 38: His Light
Chapter 39: Partners in Crime
Chapter 40 : Bait and Switch
Chapter 41 : Cruel Games
Chapter 42: Peace
Chapter 43: Influence
Chapter 44 : Turn of Events
Chapter 45 : Save You
Chapter 46 : Make it Right
Epilogue
500K SPECIAL - Bonus chapter : Abrupt Start

Chapter 24 : Last Chance

11K 435 195
By RoxNotRocks

Mirai's life had taken a turn for the better.

She was woken up by the warm feeling of a kiss in the crook of her neck, Namjoon's arms still wrapped around her.

''Morning princess...''

''Morning Namjoon...''

''I'm late for a meeting already...'' the man said while rubbing his eyes and sitting up in the bed.

''Didn't I set the alarm yesterday?''

''You were sleeping so cutely that I turned it off...'' he admitted pitifully.

''We can't keep on sleeping in like that every day; how will that look like to your clients?''

''Like we're a fashionably late couple?'' Namjoon joked as Mirai shoved him to the side with her pillow.

They got out of bed and both stood in front of their shared closet.

''I want to wear something with neutral colors, don't pick something too flashy...'' Mirai said while grabbing a white blouse.

''You're just jealous of my awesome fashion style...'' Namjoon said while putting back his striped pants and replacing them with a pair of black ones. ''You can't wear a navy skirt, then we won't match, how about your grey one?''

''Fine...'' Mirai said getting dressed as Namjoon openly eyed her figure.

''What a view...''

''Shut it Namjoon's you've seen me naked before...''

''It's like looking at a starry sky, there are some sights a man can't enough of...''

Mirai put on a pair of black leather heels before pondering if they matched with her outfits.

''Should I wear these shoes?''

Namjoon looked at her up and down and smirk crept on his lips.

''Yes. Nothing else. Just these shoes.''

Mirai grabbed a tie and whipped Namjoon with it a couple of times, only managing to make him laugh at her irritation.

''Stop it with the dirty jokes before work! How am I supposed to focus when you keep teasing me!?'' she scolded him.

''I can't help it you're just too goddamn cute when you get all flustered like that...'' Namjoon said with a dimpled smile.

''Let's just get to work...'' Mirai muttered before turning around in a vain attempt to hide her flushed cheeks.

Mirai sat down in the corner of the office where she made her calls when Namjoon didn't need her help translating. Now that she could talk to people from outside the manor and know the state of things in her territory this place felt less and less like a prison.

Namjoon was looking more and more like the one she once loved and insidiously she was getting used to him, to acting like his fiancé, to sharing his bed and to never leaving the manor....

This new freedom was a double edged sword, it made her feel free again but it numbed her to the truth of her situation.

Namjoon still refused to let her out of his sight, she was still captive, her father was still a hostage...

She glanced at Namjoon from the side and when he met her gaze and smiled, she realised she was smiling too.

It made Mirai feel horrible.

These past weeks, she had been plotting in Namjoon's back and contacting all of her men to find traces of her father, to get him out of the country and away from Namjoon. She felt like a traitor to Namjoon, but bringing her father to safety was her first priority.

Once she father was safe, she would...

She could...

She might...

She might escape...

No.

She had to escape...

Namjoon was messing with her head.

He was still the jerk who had kidnapped her, no matter if she had loved him once.

No matter if she loved him again...

Somehow betraying him still felt wrong. If she had changed her mind about him, maybe he had changed his mind about her too...

He had fucked up on multiple occasions, but maybe she could give him one last chance...

''The weather is getting nicer... The cherry blossoms should be blooming any day now...'' Mirai said nonchalantly.

''You always liked cherry trees... I'll get some imported and implanted in the garden just for you...'' Namjoon said, not even lifting his eyes from his keyboard.

''They'll take years to grow as beautiful as those at home...'' Mirai said, reminiscing about the ancient cherry trees surrounding the Kuromiya residence.

Namjoon and her had climbed these trees together so often as children, she hoped the fond memory would sway him.

''Home?'' Namjoon said as he abruptly stopped typing. ''What do you mean ''home'' this is home. Home is we're the both of us are.'' Namjoon said, his tone icy as a threat.

Mirai met his eyes and they seemed to be saying ''pick your next words very carefully''.

''Old habits die hard. I meant my old home, the Kuromiya residence. I've spent my whole life there. I've never been away for so long an-''

''No.'' Namjoon spat harshly, interrupting Mirai.

''I didn't even ask...''

''Don't bother asking, princess. It'll be a waste of both your saliva and my time. You're not leaving the manor...''

''I don't want to leave on a trip around the world. I just want to hop at my old place for an hour or two... I wouldn't be alone and-''

''Don't even think about it.'' Namjoon interrupted her again.

''Why? Will I spontaneously combust if I walk through this damn place's door!?'' Mirai exclaimed, unable to hide her irritation.

''Everything you could ever need or want I'll provide you with, but you're staying at the manor. This is the only place where nobody can reach you, this is the only place where I can keep you safe.''

''That's bullshit! You know it is! Be honest with me Kim Namjoon ; will I spend the rest of my life locked in this house or what?'' Mirai asked, feeling her blood boil.

''Do you really want me to say it that bad!'' Namjoon said, his tone rising in annoyance.

''I dare you! I fucking dare you!'' Mirai yelled, getting up abruptly to size up Namjoon who was still sitting at his desk.

''Oh, we're yelling and swearing now! Fine! I'll try to say it in your language so you finally get it through your thick skull!'' the man replied bitterly. ''You'll never step a fucking toe out of this fucking house again! The only way you can leave is in a fucking bodybag! Aim I fucking clear enough for you now?''

Mirai's anger deflated all at once.

She had expected that Namjoon might be reticent at the thought of letting her out, but to hear him say out loud what she feared most had the effect of a cold shower.

The girl stumbled back and fell back on her chair, eyes stinging with tears she refused to let fall.

''I'm sorry...I shouldn't have asked... '' Mirai said before grabbing the phone book.

''Are you alright, princess? I'm sorry for raising my voice... You know I can't live without you... '' Namjoon said reassuringly as he sat back down.

He was quite shocked at how easily Mirai gave up their fight.

''I'm fine... Let's just go back to work and never talk about his again, okay?'' Mirai asked, she tried to look nonchalant but Namjoon could see the wetness in her eyes.

''Of course, anything for my princess...''

Mirai sucked up her tears and dialled the number of one of her contacts while Namjoon was busy with his work again.

''The plan is on. Schedule the staff for 2 am the day after tomorrow. You will be paid once the work is done.'' She said in Japanese.

''Are you hiring someone? I heard paid and work?'' Namjoon asked half mindedly.

''Your Japanese is getting better. There was a fire in an apartment complex on our territory and the landlord is a good client. I said we would pay to have the old alarms replaced in his other apartment buildings of the area and I recommended a construction firm I know to take the contract because I know that they work well and fast.'' Mirai lied seamlessly.

''The alarms are a small gift but they're a very wise one. It won't empty my bank account and it's a good gesture. It's a smart move...'' Namjoon said absent-mindedly, focused of whatever he was reading on his computer.

Mirai faked a smile.

Yes, it was a smart move, just not the move Namjoon was thinking about.

***

Author's note:

Was this chapter fluffy or angsty? I don't know anymore... xD Dear readers, hold on to your feels; because Mirai has many tricks up her sleeve and the ride is about to get bumpy!

Genuine question because I'm currenlty working on planning the final few chapters, what kind of ending do you want for this story? I'm not saying I'll do exactly what you ask, but I'm curious to see if I'm headed in a good direction or nah! :P

Thank you sooo much for reading! Hope to see you next chapter where Mirai will execute her new plan!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4K 288 18
BTS, one of the most famous boybands in the world, is getting death threats and are followed by stalkers, unknown people. To find who those people re...
88.7K 2.8K 18
Y/N , a Software Engineer has a boyfriend, named Kim Taehyung, who is a fashion designer. What will happen when one of the most dangerous mafia gang...
6.1K 391 25
"You will be mine" he said looking at her but his expression changed when he saw her smirking... A romantic story of a fearless , merciless and cold...
4.7K 313 53
Park Jimin was a cold blood mafia king. Who is CEO of Park Enterprises. He is the richest mafia boss in Seoul Korea. Everyone was scared of the Park...