The Unordinary Life of The Gu...

By Midknight_213

My name is... well I forgot. Most people call me Tex because we put on a show and I volunteered to be a cowbo... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12 Final act

Chapter 2

372 4 2
By Midknight_213

(A/N): Hola (hello), welcome to Chapter 2. So where we left off is when Tex runs into Ruby and heads into his dorm cautious about everyone and thing.

________________________________________________________________________

The weird phone thing buzzed on the night stand by the desk as I slowly awake from my sleep. "Houston what is that?" I ask as my body tries to wake up. "Ozpin is calling, pick up the phone." She said as I reach for it slapping my hand down to firmly grasp it. I answer the phone. "Hello?" I slowly sit up in my bed. "Ah, Goodmorning Mr. Tex. How'd you sleep?" He asks as I smiled, "I slept pretty good."  I got up and looked into my closet seeing school uniforms. "We had school uniforms delivered to your closet so you could blend in." He explained. "Ozpin... I stand out with my unique armor and face!" I said as I could feel him smile smugly. "Well how could you get to know this world even better without being in it." I sighed knowing he was right. "Alright what's my first class?" I ask while I put on the uniform carefully trying not to rip or tear it. I swing the cloak around and sigh as I pull the hood over my face. "Professor Port will be your first class of the day." He said as I smiled looking at the door. "Alright I'm on my way." I opened the door and lock it behind me. I head down the stairs and into the foggy out doors. I take a "deep breath" and continue walking through the courtyard.

I arrive in Port's class and shake his hand. "Good morning Professor Port." I smile as his eye grows raise showing his eyes. "So your the student Professor Ozpin was talking about!" He says exclaimed I nod hoping that there isn't another one he's talking about. "Ozpin was right you are fascinating!" He says shaking my whole body while looking around my body. "Welcome to my class I'm Professor  Port, one of the history teachers at Beacon." He said as he welcomed me. I noticed some of the animals on the wall from the first encounter with this world. "Please take a seat and wait for the rest of the class to join." He said as I smiled and sat in the back. Other students joined as groups. Kinda like a fireteam. I sat in the back with a smile, class had begun.

《Not a very long timeskip》

Professor Port went on and on about him and the animals called "Grimm", it got pretty boring as it was mainly about himself. I took out my knife and flipped it as I watched. Apparently my knife flipping caught the attention of a group of four guys. I would say none of them were in class to learn but to bully. I watched them as they watched me, the dark glow of my (e/c) LEDs stared through there soul. The turned away and faced Port as I caught my knife blade down, with my index finger in the hole at the hilt. "Hm..." I looked at them one last time before the bell rings. I walked down the halls to the next class.

《Gylnda's battle simulation arena 》

A blonde knight is losing badly to another knight with a mace. The fight was fairly boring but I noticed a thing called aura. It's a supposed shield that protects the user from damage until its depleted. Then, they are as weak as a Taken with no leader. The blonde lost by getting knocked to the floor. The knight with the mace raises it prepared to bring it down. "That's enough." Gylnda says as a buzzer rings. "Students as you can all see Mr. Arc's aura has fallen into the red, if this was a tournament a judge would end the match." She said before putting the tablet at her waist and turning to Mr. Arc and saying something no one but Cardim and himself could hear. The bell rang as she dismissed the class. Everyone left as I walked up to her with my hands in my pocket. "Ah Mr. Tex, how are you liking the classes so far." Gylnda asked as she wasn't bothered by my appearance. "So far so good Professor." I said with a smile as she smiled as well. "Well its lunch hour you might want to find something to do during your break." She suggests as I nod. "I'll visit areas around campus so I can get used to this." I answered while leaving for the door. I gave her a two finger salute as she waves.

I enter the cafeteria as I see the knight who had the mace. I didn't remember his name but he was bulling some girl with rabbit ears. "See i told you they're real!" One said as I drew closer. "Hey you!" He yelled pointing at me as I walked in. The cafeteria was fairly lit so I knew everyone or at least they could see my face. I looked at them and placed my right hand behind my back reaching for The Ace of Spades. "Let go of her." I looked at them as they laugh. "You against the four of us? Pleasedon't make us laugh." The supposed leader said as they drew their weapons. "You brought the fuel I bring the flame." I smile drawing the Ace of Spades for all to see. "Alright let's shut this thing of bolts and oil up!" The leader said. "Oh, So your approaching me?" I said as I twerled ace with a cocky hunter spin. "Cant beat the shit out of you without getting closer!" He said swinging his mace on his shoulder. "Oh, then come as close as you want." I smiled my armor spawned on me from the legs, to the torso, arms, and finally the helmet. The team of four rushed at my as the leader swung his Mace. "Intel?" I ask Houston jumping back dodging the mace while shooting him in the face. "Cardin has the Mace, Russel daggers, Dove sword, Lark Halberd." She answers as I smile. I lean back dodging the blade of the halberd, I headbutted Lark and kicked him into Dove. I preform a back handspring as Russel charges swinging rapidly. I land rolling back dodging more of of the blows. I use my arms and momentum to launch me back to my feet, before Russel swings I fan the hammer as it hits him all in the face. I duck and side step to the right dodging Cardin's mace as it hits Russel. He swings downward as I jump left spinning in mid air dodging the blast. I land on my right foot and swing the heel of my left around connecting to his face. Cardin falls to the floor as Dove fires at me. I roll under the shots, uppercut him from below the jaw as he flies up a bit. I grab his ankle and slame him to the ground as I turned to walk to the girl with bunny ears. "Hey I'm not done with you yet!" I heard a very exhausted Cardin as him and his team struggled to get to there feet. I smiled and without saying a word I turned as the cloak covered me. When it moved I fired hitting each one in the head knocking out their aura and them. When I finished I looked at them and holted Ace. "You okay ma'am?" I asked as my armor faded away revealing my school uniform and leaving the cloak. "I-I-im f-fine, m-mister. Thank you..." She said shyly as she saw my metal face. "I smiled with closed eyes. "No problem just doing the right thing for the right reason. The girl with the red cloak came up to me. "How'd you do that!?" She exclaimed as I smiled. "Just play every hand, you cant miss them all." I said leaving the cafeteria and going to the next class.

The day went fairly fast as Team CRDL was in the infirmary or in class. "Maybe I hit them to hard?" I ask Houston. She pops up and shakes her head. "No. You made them feel terrible for bulling her, they deserved it." I nod as Professor Obleck zoomed around the room talking. The bell rings while I stand to walk out the door. "Well today was fun." I said to Houston as she hovered next and around me. Most people didn't pay attention to her or they paid a lot of attention to her. I walk into the courtyard as other students tend to fill it as well. "We should explore the City." I said while moving through students. "Well we'll have to take public transportation instead our ship. "What's so bad about that?" I ask, I hear her sigh, "We need them to know were alive." She says as I smile. "They know were alive why wouldn't we be?" I ask as I felt Houston eye me down. "Okay but I don't think this world has the parts we need." I said as we boarded the airship. Another team boarded. Red, White, Black, Yellow. Houston popped out and I crossed my arms as I looked at them with "cold" exo eyes. They looked away from me and whisled, twiddle thumbs read a book or got on their scroll.

Time had passed as we landed, I walked away from the ship and summoned a sparrow speeding of into the city. I stop after 15 minutes of riding. I get off and walk around as I find an area that looks like a closed up railroad closed by bricks. I looked at it for a bit. "Alright let's go back to school." I said leaving the wall.

《Short Timeskip》

I arrive back in the dorm building as I overheard Mr. Arc talking about not making it. Pyrrha walks out as she looks at me. "I'll talk to him." I said as she looked at me. . She smiled and left. Then I heard Cardin talking with Juane. I open the door and look at Juane as he jumps. "Hello Mr. Arc." I said as he shivered. "H-hello." I smiled. "So your having a problem with Mr. Winchester?" He shakes his head. "Alright but you better not be lying to me." I said as I turned around and headed for the door. "Hey aren't you the one who beat them up?" He asked as I opened the door and stopped. "Yeah, cake work." I said walking out of the roof section and back into the dorm hallway.

《The next day》

I walked with the rest of the students in Forever fall. "Welcome to Forever fall students, our object is to collect sap in jars. Now get into your teams." Gylnda says as the groups grab their jars and spreads out. I grabbed a jar and walked out looking for a sap a lot of it. I walked by as I heard the king of idiots talking to Juane. I poked my head through the leaves and looked at them head on. I drew Ace, "They never learn." Before I move Juane throws a jar of sap at Cardin's chest plate it broke shattering spilling the sap all over him. "You prick!" Cardin said grabbing him. Juane had done something for light had appeared from him. "What the hell." Cardin had let go covering his eyes. "Nice trick but I wont let it hap-!" He was cut off by an alpha ursa bursting through the  trees because of the sap. Team CRDL ran for the hills Juanw grabbed his sword and shield blocking a massive hit from the claw and paw. He looks on to the massive beast and gulps. "Alright Juane you can do this." He said gripping his sword as the Ursa brought its paw back, Juane brought his sword back. He pushes forward as the Ursa did the same. They swung at each other, Juane's shield moves blocking the blow as his sword cuts straight through. I "smile" Pyrrha and walk back to Gylnda. "You missed it Juane killed an Alpha." I said as my helmet fades revealing my robotic grin.

The day ended like always, discovering something new whether good, bad, or both. Yet it always ends with a cookie, pancakes, pie, apple, and a drink. "Houston you've been quiet since the way back. What's up?" I ask as I felt nothing could ruin the mood. "Hostiles move now!" I see the door about to blow open. I summoned my armor shielding myself as I jumped back to the window.

Boom-!

I hit the floor and was standing by for a rez.

________________________________________________________________________

(A/N) Sorry for long chapter. Have a beautiful day evening or night  gtg love you all you wonderful people!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 21 31
This is my (Male Reader x RWBY x BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle) fanfic. Whether you think this is canon to my previous fanfics or not is up to you. When...
114K 2.3K 42
This is an RWBY fanfic in which the Winter Soldier meets RWBY. The reader was born without Semblance or Aura. He had to train himself to achieve his...
167K 2.7K 43
(ALL ART THAT ARE IN THIS STORY ARE MADE BY ME) You are Y/N, that's the only thing you remember from your past, people call you Y/N, and people call...
114K 2.6K 50
"It all started when Headmaster Ozpin came to our house, he said he had some bad news for us. He...he said that mom wasn't coming back. I was sad. Ya...