Mal's older Sister (Completed)

By oncegirl26

Hi, I'm Mal's older sister. We don't get along at all. I am best friends with Uma, Gil, and Harry. Harry and... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter13
Chapter14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Author note

Chapter 23

5.1K 58 4
By oncegirl26

You know. I knew I shouldn't have let you back in again. Like I never forgave you but--

you are always out for yourself. Uma finishes for me.

And you, King Ben eh, you're probably just going to throw us back in any way. Harry says as I go over to him and give him a hug knowing how bad the Isle is for us.

So you were even going to tell me that I was never going to see my dad again. Celia says.

Celia. Mal says. Celia no. Mal says as she takes the ember and throws it into the water.

Regain your light and enlight. Mal yelled at the ember.

I will be taking that. I say and seconds later it's lit again.

Thank you. Mal says.

Oh, no that wasn't for you. That was for me. It's my ember. Stupid girl. Get that right in the head.I say as Uma, Harry and I start to leave.

Wait, please Samantha... Please. Mal says.

What what do you wanna say huh? How many things are you gonna take away from me to be happy? I need to go to the Isle because my daughter is sick. Which MY FATHER is watching. I say as I make my way to leave.

Your daughter? Mal asks.

Yeah, our daughter because pushing her down the stairs only killed one of the babies. Harry says.

Let's go. I say as we leave.

In Audrey's room...

She's slipping away. Evie says.

There's only one person who can wake her. I say as I sit on Harry's lap.

Who? Ben asks.

Hades. Mal says.

Hades? No, he wouldn't do it. Ben says.

He might do it for me. He's my father. Mal says.

I would have to send guards to get him. Ben says.

Maybe I can hit up a ride. Uma says. The Isle is my home. Someone needs to protect it.

Then you will need your first mate. Harry says as he brings me next to him with Uma.

NO, you two are staying. Uma says.

Are you ordering me around? I ask Uma.

This one time yes. Uma says.

Fine. I say

Can I go to? Celia asks. I want to be in both places but I can't. Celia says.

Next day...

knock on the door.

Thank you for coming. Mal says.

Didn't have any choice. Dad says.

Dad where are they? I ask as Harry and I come closer to Dad.

Right here. A guard says as Harriet runs towards Harry and Jr in one of the guards hands.

Give him to me. I say as I yank my son out of his arms to mine. 

How are you feeling? Harry asks Harriet.

My tummy still hurts. Harriet says as she places her head into his neck.

She's beautiful. Belle says to me. 

Thank you. I say as I kiss Harriet's head and feeling her forehead.

Still? Harry asks.

Yeah. I say.

She threw up like twice. Dad says.

Great. Harry says.

Can you wake her? Ben asks.

Since, when do heroes care about villains? Dad asks Ben.

She's

One of your own. Yeah. When you guys tried to destroy the world It's just and errors in judgment. But when it's one of us. Just lock them up throw away the key. Isn't that right Beast? Dad asks Beast as the two growls at eachother.

Dad. Mal says as I move closer to Dad with Jr.

I'm gonna need to use my hands. Dad says after he puts his hands up while Mal flinches back.

Coward. I say as the guards uncuff him and I give him a hug. I missed you. I say as I let go and he puts his hand out waiting for the ember. Here I say as I hand him the ember.

Haven't lost my touch. Dad says as his hair turns on fire.

I never have seen you do that. I say looking at his hair.

Yeah, well your mother certainly didn't do it. Dad says smirking as he makes his way over to Audrey's bed and wakes her up.

Audrey! Audrey's grandmother says. Also, the women who I desperately want to kill.

Dad, I say as we go over to the other side of the room and talk silently. Did it work? I ask looking up at my DAd. 

Of course, it did. Dad says smiling. What do I do? I ask looking at him. Do what you want to do. Don't make anyone do something you don't want to my little princess. Dad says.

Then let me talk to Zeus seeing if you can go back to the underworld. I say as I look at Dad.

What is going on? Dad asks as we talk silently still.

I went to the underworld when I was out. It was horrible Dad. I say almost crying.

Come here. Dad says as he pulls me into a hug.

Try and talk to my brother and see. Because you aren't doing it you have your own life. Dad says.

But. I say. I don't want to lose you if you do go back. I say.

You won't. Dad says smiling.

Dad? I ask. 

Hmm. He answers.

Can you make Harriet feel better please? I ask looking at him.

Yeah. Dad says as I bring Harry over while hearing Mal say what are they doing?

What do I do? Harry asks.

Just hold her. Dad says as he waves the ember over her body.

Daddy? Harriet asks.

Hey, how you feeling.

Better. My tummy doesn' t hurt anymore. Harriet says smiling.

That's good princess. Harry says smiling.

Mummy? Harriet asks

Hmm. I say.

Where are we? She asks as I look at Dad.

It should be fine. Dad says.

We are in Auradon. I say to her.

Is grandma here? Asked Harriet.

No, she is still on the Isle remember? I ask.

Oh, yeah. Harriet says sadly.

They have to take you back now. Mal says.

Hmm. Dad says.

I love you Dad. I say.

Love you too princess. Dad says before leaving.

Before all the dancing around the speech...

We made a decision... to close the barrier forever And it was my idea but it's wrong. I've learned.. that you can't live in fear because it doesn't actually protect you from anything. You never know where the bad is going to come from and you don't know where the good can from to. Without Uma, her pirates, and my sister Samantha Auradon would be gone. And without Hades, my and Samantha's father Audrey would be gone and Samantha's little girl would still be sick. We are all capable of good and bad. Like my sister. She was known as the girl who would help anyone on the Isle but here no she was the villain because of what I did to her. I destroyed her life and almost ended it too. And made Harry lose his mind a bit. It's time that we take the barrier down forever. Mal says.

You can't do that. Beast says.

It's our choice dad. Ben says.

I choose a King who moves forward. It's time for forgiveness It's time for new beginnings. The barrier will go down. Ben announces as everyone cheers as Harry and I.

Samantha comes up here. Mal calls me up.

Before we do take the barrier down there is something I want to say to my big sister. I am sorry for what I have done to you. And Harry. You have been suffering for so long. And when I was here in Auradon I learned that you would be the one to break down the barrier. 

I know. I say looking at Mal. I was just waiting to kill you though. I say laughing a bit. But as Ben said it's time for forgiveness. I say with tears in my eyes. But it won't be easy Mal. But I will try.  I say to Mal.

Thank you. Mal says as she gives me a hug while I freeze but then give her a hug back.

Fairy godmother, please give the wand to my sister. Mal says smiling.

Of course. FG says handing me the wand.

As I held the wand my blue hair turned on fire. Then blasted the barrier to the Isle and let the villains free. I look down to see Harry smiling at me as he holds our son and Harriet hanging off of his leg trying to reach for the hook.

Hey, Harriet. Mal calls as she looks up right away as Harry looks down at her.

Don't touch that hook young lady. Mal says smiling as Harriet pouts.

I will get you one. Harry says.

Um, no you won't. I say as everyone laughs.

After all the dancing...

Dad! I shout as I run over to him and give him a hug.

Hey, sweetheart. Dad says giving me a kiss.

Where is she? I ask Dad.

Right here. Mom says as I look at her.

Mommy, I say as I run to her and give her a huge hug. I missed you. I say as I cry into her shoulder.

Dad! Mal yells as she goes to Dad and gives him a hug as he returns it.

Maleficent hasn't seen you in a while. Harry says smirking at Mom.

Shut up. Harry. Mom says.

Haha. Dad says.

Mom. Mal says as I move away from Mom and into Harry's arms as he places Jr in them.

Hello. Mom says to Mal.

I missed you. Mal says while giving her a hug.

I missed you. Mom says to Mal.

Grandma!! Little Harriet yelled as she runs into Mom's arms.

Oh, you are so big. Mom says.

I know. Harriet says.

Mom, I would like you to meet Jr. I say as I bring Jr over to Mom.

You had to name him Harry? Mom asks...

Yes. Harry says.

He looks like you, Harry. Mom says

Thanks. Harry says smiling as we all go into Auradon.

Welcome to Auradon. Ben says as he places his hand on Dad's back as he stops and shakes his head no.

Haha. Ben, Harry will tell you how to get on his good side. I say to Ben.

How did he? Ben asks.

Harder than you he knocked me up. I say smiling as Mal holds onto Dad and Mom's hand while I hold onto Mom's and Ben and Harry and the kids on dad's side.

*Okay, one more chapter until this book is over. love you all*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.2K 858 21
Y/n, a pirate looking for trouble and some fun. 17 years old and 17 years of trouble. Living on the isle of the lost while she sees all over the TVs...
168K 2.6K 30
Lilith (daughter of Hades) was best friends with Evie (daughter of Evil Queen). WAS. Until she, and three other villain kids were sent to Auradon. Ev...
13.7K 222 12
A year after the Uma situation, everyone seems to be having a good time. But when a dark force threatens Auradon and the biggest challenge yet comes...
22K 449 25
Hadley is the first born daughter of Hades and Maleficent but it was quickly apparent to the villain couple that Hadley was more like her father then...