Ride Buddies (Y/N x Colby Bro...

By sam41181

Y/N and her best friend Tessa go to an amusement park. As normal Y/N is third wheeling with Tessa and Noah. A... More

A/N
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
A/N character descriptions
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight

Chapter Twenty One

8K 118 23
By sam41181

Chapter song: Emily by From First to Last

Tessa's p.o.v.

*earlier that day*

I walk into our bedroom to tell Noah about my plans tonight with the girls. We were all having a sleepover at Devyn's house. Noah put his phone down and looked at me, "Alright. I'm gonna get a shower, babe."

"Okay." I replied. He got up and walked past me, pecking me on the lips, into our bathroom. I grabbed his phone, off the bed, and plugged it in to charge. I pulled out my phone scrolling through Instagram and Snapchat. I heard Noah's phone buzz and I look over to see his notification.

Text: Chelsea
- hey, you up for tonight 😉😏😘

WHAT ON EARTH! Who was this random girl trying to hook up with my boyfriend. I heard the shower turn off and Noah came out of the bathroom in just a towel. He walked over to his dresser unbothered, but I was fuming. "Who is Chelsea?" I asked trying to be calm.

Noah turned around, now wearing only boxers, and looked at me confused. "What do you mean, babe?"

"Don't call me that..." I replied. He looked as if he were about to speak but I cut him off, "I'm sure you were glad I was going to leave tonight so you could call over your side chick. I can't believe you are CHEATING ON ME!" I took a second to breath out then asked, "how long?"

He walked over to me sitting down, close by me. I scooted over to get away from him. "I met her at a party, and she came over the day you went shopping with Y/N."

"So essentially..., I've been sleeping in the bed that you cheating with me on." He sighed and looked down. I was so angry and so disgusted. I walked out to the living room and left him sitting there. I pulled out my phone and texted Devyn that I wasn't able to come anymore.

Noah came out of the bedroom and walked over to me, "babe, I'm sorry. Please, come on. It didn't mean anything. I love you."

I shook my head and felt the tears coming, "Well I don't love you." I went back into the bedroom and grabbed a suitcase. Y/N texted me and I explained what had happened. I didn't want to ruin her night at Devyn's so I was going to get a hotel room for the night. I packed enough stuff for tonight and a few other things I didn't want him having tonight. I walked back out of the bedroom to see him sitting on the living room couch with his head in his hands. "Goodbye Noah, have a nice life." I continued out the door, not turning around to his begging, all the way to my car. I got in and drove off.

Colby's p.o.v.

I was sitting in my room editing a video when I heard a quiet knock on my door. "Come in," I said taking off my headphones. The door opened slowly and I closed up my laptop. I turned around to see Sam sit on my bed. "What's up bro?" I asked.

"Nothing really. All the girls are hanging out without us...."

"Yea, I've heard." I said letting out a chuckle.

Sam's eyes met mine and he smirked. "Still talking to Y/N, I see? You seem to really like her."

"Yea I guess." I shrugged.

"Oh come on brother. You definitely have a crush on her." He replied laughing. Okay, maybe he was right but it was too soon to be sure.

"I barely even know her," I replied.

"Doesn't matter brother. Anyway, do you want to go get some Taco Bell with Jake and I?"

"Sure. Let me get changed." Sam left and I went to get changed. Guess I'm going to have to listen to them talk about Y/N for a good hour.

A/N: sorry I've been taking so long to update. Been super busy recently. Thanks for reading :)
-Sam

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.7K 1.2K 29
Colby Brock and Brennen Taylor both find themselves living in the same house and in love, what do you think will happen? ||A BROLBY STORY|| COMPLETED...
4.3K 167 30
Sam and Colby are deeply in love, Colby's mom passes away then Colby starts to do drugs and alcohol, Colby spends more time at the bar while Sam stay...
413K 4.4K 22
COMPLETED 😌💛 Jake and the boys moved back to the Traphouse and they had one more empty room. Jake asked his childhood friend Y/N to move in. She ag...
41.8K 808 15
[completed]✔ Sam and Colby have been best friends for nearly 5 years. People have always joked around with them about them being in a relationship be...