Chapter Fourteen

Chapter song: Coffee Breath by NeoFlesh

Y/N's p.o.v.

I was sitting in the living room with Kat, Tara, Devyn, Andrea, and Xepher. All of the girls were literally gorgeous, I don't understand how some of them are single. Tessa and Noah left a while ago after Tessa took too many shots and threw up. Now I feel a little out of place because I barely know anyone here. The girls were all laughing, drinking, and dancing. Jake and Brennen took Colby into the other room for a while. I sat with the girls nodding along with the music and sipping on the same drink I've had for a while. Tara pulled me up to dance with her. "Come on girl, have some fun!" She laughed. I swayed my hips to the music and danced. All the girls seemed to have been drinking more than me, which explained why they had so much energy. As I was dancing I felt a hand come around my waist and spin me around. I almost fell over at the sudden movement but the hands held onto my waist, holding my balance. I looked up and met those bright blue eyes. Colby. His pupils were dilated, signaling he had been drinking.

"Do you want to play beer pong with me, against Jake and Tara?" He asked with a smile.

"I gotta drive home," I laughed out loudly, over the music.

"Why don't you just spend the night?" He asked with a grin. Stay the night? I only met him like a few days ago. Sure he was nice but wouldn't that be weird? "Kat is staying with Sam, and Tara is staying with Jake." He continues, "I'll sleep on the couch." He laughed, probably thinking that I thought something else would happen.

I thought about it for a moment, then I met his eyes and replied, "okay, I guess." His cheeks lit up and came into a smile. He grabbed my hand and pulled me through the house to another big empty room. As we passed through rooms I received a few disgusted facial expressions from girls. I ignored it like usual, people always being jealous.

Sam's p.o.v.

Katrina and the other girls were pretty drunk. I told Katrina and Tara just to stay the night. Jake was setting up a game of beer pong and invited Kat and I to verse him and Tara. Seeing that Katrina was almost asleep on the couch I declined. I don't usually drink much at parties, making me the 'responsible' figure. Jake told me to ask Colby if he and Y/N wanted to play instead.

I walked into the kitchen seeing Colby talking to Mike and Kevin, "Yo Cole, Jake wants to know if you and Y/N wanna play beer pong with him and Tara." Colby smiled. I know he wanted to but the whole night I've seen Y/N she hasn't finished one drink. At least she was responsible and knew she had to drive. I turned back to Colby and continued, "Katrina and Tara are staying the night, you should ask Y/N to also if she drinks too much. You can give her your bed and you take the couch." I patted his chest and he nodded.

"Good idea, brother." He replied and walked off to talk to Y/N. I followed behind him going over to Katrina on the couch.

A/N: I've wanted to do Sams pov for awhile so let me know what you think. Also the song for this chapter is a new song I found and now loveeee.
-Sam