Chapter Six

Chapter Song: Stranger Nights by Patrick Martin

Y/N's p.o.v.

It's been a few hours and we have been just riding the normal carnival rides. We were waiting till the park closed to ride the bigger rides, because they would have long lines. The park closed in about fifteen minutes and we were currently going on the carousel. Tessa and Noah get on first hopping in one of the carriages together. I don't like those because they don't move up and down like the horses. I see the stairs to go up on the top level and I take those. I wanted to get great pictures of all the lights. I find an unoccupied horse and put my foot on the one pedal. As I'm about to swing my other leg over I feel two hands grab my waist. They lift me up onto the horse. I turn around to see Colby taking the horse right next to me. He smiles and puts the seat belt on.

The ride starts spinning

The ride starts spinning. Colby has his phone out taking a Snapchat of the view. I pull out my phone taking a few pictures. He turns his camera to me and I use my hands to attempt to cover my face. He takes the picture and I see him hit 'save.' The rest of the ride we were laughing and recording each other.

The ride slowed to a stop and we unbuckled our seat belts. He jumps off and immediately comes to help me off my way taller horse. He had one hand on my waist and the other grabbed my wrist helping me up. His touch was warm and comforting, with a slight chill to his rings covering his fingers. As he's helping me I notice the small bird tattoo on his hand right above his thumb.

As we exit the ride we see the workers showing the rest of the people out of the park

As we exit the ride we see the workers showing the rest of the people out of the park. Colby and I walk over to rejoin the group.

"So, water park?" Elton asked. Everyone agreed and Elton went to inform the employees. We headed over to the lockers and grabbed our swimming stuff. Colby and the rest of the group's lockers were a bit further from Tessa, Noah, and I's. They must've gotten to the park later then us. Tessa and I take off our clothes, now wearing our bikini's. Noah was already in his swimsuit he just removed his shirt. Tessa walked over to him eyeing him like a dessert. I grabbed my towel and left everything else in my locker, walking away to avoid the make out session happening behind me. As I come around the corner I see shirtless Sam and Colby. Sam grabbed his towel and walked over to Kat. Colby grabbed his towel and slung it around his shoulders. As he shut his locker he looked up to see me. His eyes met mine then traveled down over my body. I blushed feeling self conscious in front of this literally flawless man.

"Wow," he said looking overwhelmed.

"Let's go guys!" Sam says breaking us out of our trance. I laughed awkwardly, and waited up for Tessa and Noah.

We arrived at the water park and were deciding what to do first. "One hundred percent the wave pool," Corey stated.

"No, we got to go right into the slides!" Elton stated.

"We can split up and meet back up later," Sam suggested.

"Okay, who's going where?" Elton asks.

I look over to Tessa, wondering what she want to do. She turns away from Noah and says, "I think we are going to stay at the wave pool." I sigh a little disappointed. Since we are here after hours I would rather go on the rides that would have a longer line. "I mean you don't have to stay with us Y/N," Noah said reading my face.

Colby walked over to me. "What do you want to do?" he asked, his blue eyes staring into my soul. I looked behind him seeing Corey, Kat, Tessa, and Noah in the wave pool and Sam and Elton standing off to the side talking.

"Uh I wanted to do the slides," as I said that Colby's lips turned up in a smile.

"Good, I was hoping you would say that," he said grabbing my wrist, turning around, and walking over to Sam and Elton.

A/N: Let me know what you think in the comments!

-Sam