Riot the Cat (Kiribaku)

By Mr_wd40

After a battle with a villain, Kirishima gets hit by a quirk that turns him to dust. Bakugo held him in his a... More

This Cat....
Bakusquad
Talking Meows
Dreams and Nekos
Not As It Seems
Riot
A/N
You...
A/N 2
Eijiro the Cat
Intermission: Let's Wear Some Clothes Before We Fight
Final

The Black Little Kitten

4.5K 216 269
By Mr_wd40

Bakugo walked down the rather empty street. Small puddles were on the ground from the rain a few days ago. Bakugo looked down at his feet as he walked. His eyes were red and puffy. It's clear he was crying, even though he would never say it. The moon and stars in the sky lit up the sky along with the street lights. He sighed as he soon reached a graveyard.

He walked past many graves that were lined in rows. He stopped at a rather new looking grave. It was covered in red flowers, none of them looking old or whittled. Bakugo turned to the grave. He looked at the grave's writing and almost began to cry.

Eijiro Kirishima

2XXX-2XXX

Died a manly and heroic death

Bakugo, after reading what was written on the grave, began to cry. Tears fell from his eyes onto the red flowers, many of which he put down himself. Eijiro died only two weeks ago and it still seemed like yesterday. He had nightmares every night of that one night. Seeing his best friend and his crush turn to dust in his arms. Knowing that he'll never see him again. It truly hurt his heart.

The villain even got away so what was the point of his harsh and sudden death. Bakugo keeled down still crying. He was angry. You what's worst in his mind. Kirishima died saving him. The villain had launched a blast at Bakugo and Kirishima had pushed Bakugo out of the way. Well the villain made his getaway, Bakugo held Kirishima in his arms and he turned into dust.

Bakugo was snapped out of his thoughts by a small sound behind him. He quickly turned around, ready to attack whatever the sound came from. A small black cat caught his eyes. It seemed to be a kitten by it's small size. He walked up to the kitten. It had bright red eyes, black spiky fur and sharp shark like teeth.

Eijiro loved cats. Bakugo thought. He softly smiled at the kitten. Normally, he would just let the cat be. However, he wanted to honer Kirishima. He knows Kirishima would take the kitten and take care of it. So he figured he would do the same. He picked up the kitten and held him. He slowly walked home.

He unlocked his home and opened the door. The house was a mess sense Kirishima died. He put the cat down as he put his stuff on the couch. He quickly went to the cupboards and pulled out an almost full bag of cat food. Bakugo had to catsit Kirishima's cat, Red, once so he had some cat food. He pulled out two bowls and pored some water in one and cat food in the other.

He showed the the food and water to the kitten and then sat on the couch. He needed to find a name for the kitten. He thought about what to name the kitten. He thought about what Kirishima would name the small cat. I got it. He thought.

"I'll call you Riot." He says.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

602K 31.6K 52
You were an aspiring ballerina, always held back by the echoes left in your home. Working hard to find a place on the stage with a single spotlight. ...
141K 4.1K 24
In which the Avengers watch the live of Peter Parker's older sister. Lydia Parker. The Venom.
34.9K 633 29
When Fontaine's family are kidnapped by Alpheus she journeys to The Floating Black Market to see a certain person. He is the only one who can solve t...
1.9K 62 17
Miles Morales was an ordinary young man, until the day he was bitten by a radioactive spider and gained superpowers. He quickly learned that with gre...