Just A Little Sugar

By BlackxRaven

Collection of Sugar Daddy/ Sugar Baby short stories (I might add more girls later) •Book One Serena• I've alw... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chpater 8
Chapter 10
Anywhere But Here
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Wife of The Oyabun
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Paid For
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Hard Limits
Chapter 1

Chapter 9

13.7K 422 80
By BlackxRaven

Tbh I'm sooo excited to do my dancer/stripper one nexxtttttt I already started her chapterssss😭😭😭 (I'm getting impatient lmaooo)

I'm thinking of an Asian Daddy for the third one?? What y'all think??

Also 1k views already?!?!? Thank you😍❤️❤️❤️

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Chapter Nine

~Serena~

When I got out the tube I dried off and went to his closet. I had some stuff here from some shopping trips. And I found my cute white robe, Mr.Gallo really liked this one. I found some panties and slipped them on. Man, I'm feeling a whole lot better. I fixed my hair up before heading downstairs and Oop. No breakfast? I looked around, No Mr.Gallo? I've been played!

"Hello~!" I yelled but only heard my voice echo back to me. Where on earth did he go-oh lord did I kill him? He have a heart attack- nah the way he was I should've had a heart attack. I sat at the bar for a little before someone rung his doorbell. S-Should I answer? It went off again so I decided I'm gonna peek to see who it is at least. When I got to the door I peeked and it was fucking Kennedy. Let her stand there or finally beat that ass? Decisions decisions~ I opened the door with a smile.

"W-Why are you here?" She asked making a face that was clearly full if disgust.

"Better question is why are you here? Came over for that ass whooping?" I asked sweetly.

"Where is Lucca?" She asked and I got pissed.

"He DONT WANT YOU! You don't understand?! LEAVE." I yelled and she took a step back.

"Seriously? I leave for a few minutes and this happens." We both jumped seeing him walk up-with my breakfast, okay I wasn't played.

"Lucca I need to have a serious talk with you." She asked as he walked up to the door.

"About what?" I asked her but she just glared at me.

"I'm not talking to you little-

-Enough! This food is hot so move." He said and pushed passed her, I opened the door for him but stepped in front of her.

"Is she coming in or?" I asked him and he sighed.

"For a few minutes, come eat Love." I sighed and closed the door, as we all walked to the kitchen. It was deathly silent as he gave me my plate and he sipped his coffee.

"Mhm Thank you." She said while sitting in the bar stool by the island and he gave her his food. I rolled my eyes.

"You have five minutes." He said drinking his coffee.

"I-I can't talk about it around her." He said looking at me. Well good! Leave then... ugh this food is too good to be eating it with her.

"It was so important you came to our home so early." We both looked at him with big eyes as she turned red as the strawberry on her fork.

"Oh our?" I said surprised as I ate a slice of my pancakes.

"Shh." He hushed me and I snickered.

"I just need a favor..." she mumbled looking at me, Mr.Gallo stepped over and waved at her.

"Go on, Serena will be on her best behavior." He said and I laughed a little.

"Depends." And that earned me a very stern look that had a very opposite effect...

"I ran into a bit of trouble... financially." She said and I was like Oop! I sipped my orange juice like it was some hot tea.

"Of course you did!?" Mr. Gallo sighed taking his glasses off.

"Oh that's rich! I could've sworn I was the one spending all his money?" I snorted and she looked like she was fuming.

"Serena." I rolled my eyes and finished off my bacon. I'll just mind my business! I just won't care anymore. Gonna keep scolding my like I'm doing something wrong.

"Lucca please? If not money then one of our old homes? Like the one in the hills?" She asked and he shook his head. Just how many homes we got?

"No, it's being rented out."

"What are you going to do?" I asked just out of curiosity.

"Excuse me!" She gasped like I just slapped her. She's an older women and uh... how come she can't control her spending. I haven't even used close to half of the money Mr.Gallo gave me just for spending.

"I'm just asking."

"You got over millions after our divorce... how?" He asked and she just shrunk in her seat. Keeping up with her rich friends that's how. I saw her dress at the party I know it wasn't cheap.

"I-I know..."

"Alright, I'll give you enough for a few months but you have to work or something. You're not my wife anymore, I'm no longer really obligated to give you anything." He said taking out his wallet and started writing a check- holy shit that's a lot of zeros!

"Whoa! Just how much is her rent?!" I yelped but covered my mouth.

"Don't you worry about it." She said through clenched teeth.

"Hey! Cut it out." He said and stopped writing. She stopped and he sighed. Finishing it off he handed it to her and shit you not. Her eyes got big when she saw it... probably didn't even need it. Oh she lucky I'm not his wife because best believe he wouldn't have wrote that check.

"Thank you Lucca..." She said as she left, and finally we were able to breath. We went to go sit down in the living room.

"I'm no one to talk but you definitely gave her a shit ton of money." I said while taking a seat in his lap.

"I know..."

"But our home? When did that happen." I smiled and he shook his head but I saw that little smile working on his lips.

"It was a slip of the tongue."

"Oh I know all about that." I said and took his glasses off and but then on the coffee table.

"You're all ready to go huh?" He asked and I untied my robe. Like I said his scolding had the opposite effect.

"Mhmm yeah."

"Wow this is your office? It's so nice!" I thought it would be a little run down but it's pretty open. And I like the design and layout.

"Thank you. Now I'm just going to head to a meeting but you can stay in here and my assistant can help you." He said gathering some papers and kissed my cheek.

"Bye Daddy~" I joked and he stopped .

"Watch it." I laughed as he headed to his meeting. Since I'm gonna be here a while... I took a seat in his chair and got on my phone. I scrolled through my social media's, and check for any messages. I had one from Scotty but that's to be expected. He was still going on about him and Abby. But I could care less currently. After a few minutes and I was currently out of lives in all my games I was a little bored. Oo~ He has a mini fridge in here- oh course it's dry. Not even wine! How does he do meetings? I was about to walk out his office but then my phone went off, Abby.

"Hello?" I answered and took a seat in his desk chair.

"Hey Serena.... I just wanted to say I'm sorry. I was out of line when I told your dad about Mr.Gallo." She started but that's not all it was. It was so much more to me.

"I appreciate you apologizing but that's not enough. My Dad didn't talk to me for MONTHS! He's my only family and you know that. I don't come from the perfect two parent home with family that sees each other every holiday or weekend... I was so alone..." I sighed and spun around, wiping some of my stray tears. It fucking hurt like I don't know how she couldn't get it.

"I-I want to make it up to you, really? Can I come by your apartment tonight?"

"I'll be free tomorrow, I'm spending the day with Mr.Gallo." I told her and she paused for a while.

"Alright... I'll talk to you later Serena."

"Yeah... bye."

"Bye." I hung up and looked around. Is it just me or are the people surrounding our lives trying to ruin today for us?

_________________________________
Hope y'all enjoyed the chapter!!!!

And

Vote

Read

Comment

❤❤❤❤❤BlackxRaven❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX

(•́ ₃ •̀)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

640K 9.7K 45
[COMPLETED] "You were mine the second you stepped foot in my club. He growled into my ear making my whole body burn with need. "Knees. Now." My knees...
29.9K 755 52
___________________________ "You were mine the second you put your signature on that contract." He looked at me with pure lust and dominance in his...
5.2M 173K 69
Black Moon Series Book #1 Warning: Mature content, graphic language, gay, polyamorous French food is my healthy pleasure. Sex is my stress-relief ple...
2.3M 17.3K 8
Highest Ranking #1 adultthemes (01/05/19) #1 eroticromance (24/10/2019) #1 adultromance (26/06/2019) #1 sugardaddy (05/08/2019) #1 couple (16/08/2019...