insta sugar daddy (changlix)

Da chansbaldspot

DISCLAIMER: this is purely for entertainment purposes and I'm not saying nor do I believe that any or all of... Altro

intro
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
part 4
part 5
part 7
part 8
part 9
part 10
Part 11
6000!!!!!!
Part 12
Part 13
part 14
part 15
part 16
part 17
Small update
part 18
part 19
woojin update
part 20
part 21
Part 22
part 23
part 24
part 25
Part 26
update

part 6

3.8K 118 34
Da chansbaldspot

After my shift was done I decided I would go shopping cause I was running low on food and drinks. I headed to the closest store witch was a fortinos and grabed a cart cause I knew I was gonna be buying a lot of food and supplies cause I like to make things for myself I first get the basic stuff like milk, bread, coffee and tea. then I head to the produce section to pick out some fruits and veggies I normally do this last cause it takes the longest cause I like to make sure what I grab is perfect.

The veggies are the easiest out of the two cause I just grab some simple things like cucumber, mushrooms, onions and other things like that but when it comes to fruit I'm very picky (I kinda just based this stuff on me) I start at berries like strawberries, blueberries and raspberries, then I get apples and peaches then finish with kiwis and bananas.

When I'm almost done with my groceries I head over to the frozen isle picking up a few other things on my way and get some frozen fruits to make smoothies. Once I'm done I head to the register and pay for my items. As I'm walking out of the store I notice someone wearing a mask and glasses, we made eye contact and he started walking over to me I was confused until he started talking, "hey Felix how are you doing" I smiled at him and said "oh hey Changbin im good how are you" he smiles and noticed my bags responding with "I'm good, um do you need help with those" he doesn't even give me enough time to answer before he takes two of the bags from me.

I smiled and thanked him and started guiding him to my apartment which was down the street. while walking I asked "what were you doing around here anyway" he shrugs and says "I was board so I decided I would walk around and seen you walking out with bags and decided I would help"

As we were walking we talked about normal things like what we did today and what we are interested in, it was really fun hanging out with him and talking. when we got back to my apartment we went up to the door and I turned and decided that I would ask him to come in "hey  would you like to come in for a bit" he smiled and nodded while saying "sure."

I unlocked the door and we went to the kitchen to put the bags down, "you can go sit in the living room, in just gonna put this stuff away quickly" he shook his head with a smile and said "don't worry ill help a bit, it will be faster with both of us anyway" I smiled and nodded. I started unpacking things from the bags first and put them on the table and put the bags under the sink so I can use them later. while I was doing that changbin looked around a bit to find out where things went.

once all of the stuff was out of the bags we started putting things away, it really did go way faster with both of us, or maybe it just felt like that cause it was fun. when it was done we headed out to the living room with cups of iced milk tea, we sat down on the couch together and started talking again. I really enjoy being with him like its honestly really fun, we decided after a bit to head to my room and watch a movie, at the time I guess I wasn't thinking but as soon as I stepped in my room I remembered that I had a few stuffed animals on my bed and I left my closet open earlier. I was scared that he was going to judge me or laugh at me but instead he just walked over to the bed and half layed down and half sat up and hugged one of the stuffies, smiled and said quietly "cute" I relaxed a bit and went over to close my closet then went over to the bed.

I moved the stuffies to the chair and sat down and quietly said "umm, you don't find that weird?" he looked confused and said "what?, why would I?" I looked down and said "cause its girly and childish and I'm a boy" he sat up and said "it doesn't matter if its girly or childish all that matters is that you are happy" I looked into his eyes and smiled and said "thank you" he smiled wider and patted my head. I closed my eyes while he did that then reached to get my laptop that is connected to the small tv at the end of my bed. I opened Netflix and asked "so what do you want to watch" he moved closer to me and I swear that I could feel my heart stop.

I put the lap top in between us so we could go through the movies together. as we were scrolling I seen the secret life of pets and stopped on it, just as I was about to move to the next movie changbin said " we can watch that, I actually really like it" I smiled and played the movie. we brought snacks up to the room just some plain Tostitos and some salsa.

once we got about a bit more than half an hour into the movie I realized that at some point I unconsciously leaned my head onto his shoulder but it didn't look like he minded so I just left it there. I guess at some point I fell asleep cause next thing I knew was I wake up to a phone ring then changbin talking I sit up a bit more cause we were in the same position,I realize it is morning so he must have fallen asleep too. 

I look over at him and I don't think he realized I'm awake yet cause he is talking quietly as if he doesn't want to wake me, obviously since I'm awake I can hear what hes saying and can tell that he is talking to one of his body guards. after about a minute he was done on the phone and he put it back on the desk then leaned his head back and put his arm back on my shoulder softly. I looked up at him and softly said "good morning" he looked down at me and smiled saying "good morning, sorry if I woke you, jisung called me asking where I was but its fine now" I shook my head and said "no you didn't wake me." 

I yawned and stretched my arms and neck the put it back on his shoulder again and asked "what time is it, do you want to make breakfast?" he nodded and stretched which made my head fall off of his shoulder, I pouted at him and he laughed saying sorry, I smiled at that then we both got up used the wash room and I got him to head down first so I could change.

I put on a over sized pink sweater that had bunny ears and some white shorts that just barley showed from under the sweater and headed down stairs to the kitchen so that we could make breakfast. when I went down stairs I saw that binnie was sitting on the couch in the living room he turned his head towards me and I felt him look up and down I blushed a bit and said "umm lets make breakfast, I was thinking pancakes with fruit and chocolate syrup" he nodded and walked over to me and said with a smile "you look so cute" I blushed and said thanks quietly.

We walked into the kitchen and I got all the ingredients ready and started mixing the pancake batter. when it was mixed I buttered the pan and started making them, as I was cooking them I realized that daddy hasn't texted me in a while so I decided I would text him.

Cute.lixy hey daddy you must be busy with work but just thought I would say good morning.

Changdaddy hey baby yeah I have been but good morning to you I can't talk right now but I will text you later ok bye bye

Cute.Lixy bye

I finished all the pancakes and put them on plates and put fruit and a little bit of chocolate sauce on top then headed to the table where Changbin was. I put the plates down and sat next to him. We ate and talked for a bit then he had to go to work, I was kinda sad cause I didn't work today so I would be sitting in my house alone all day and I think he realized cause he softly smiled and said "give me your number I can text you while I'm on break" I smiled and put my number in his phone as lixy🐇 when he took his phone back he smiled at the name. When we got to the door he put his shoes on and grabbed his sweater, he looked back at me and hugged me saying "I'll talk to you later ok" I hugged back and nodded into his chest. when we separated he walked out and waved goodbye then left with jisung who came to pick him up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys I finally got to finish my chapter I hope you guys like it and I hope there isn't too many mistakes cause I had serious writers block while I wrote the first half of this. I also just wanted to apologize for how long it took and for the rack that my updates might be slow so yeah anyway I hope if your in school its going well and if you aren't then I hope that what ever you are doing is going well.

Ok byyeee

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

4.2K 138 37
Destined lovers set up for failure. Hyunjin is promised to another alpha for territorial and pack politics. Hadn't met his fated mate yet, but knows...
7.8K 131 33
"This is not the time to flirt. Didn't you hear Chan? We have lots of work to complete soon," Minho says, chucking a magazine at Felix' head. I look...
9.7K 428 12
Typical dad Chan (murdering everyone constantly with his shitty dad jokes) Light easygoing mother Minho (except when with his husband Chan) Baby Ch...
98.7K 2.5K 53
DISCLAIMER: this is the first book ive ever written so its shitty asf. soz 😭 [High school AU] Although Jisung is younger than Minho, he is the one c...