part 5

Felix pov

After I finished talking to daddy I started to get ready for work by showering and doing basic makeup. Once I was done I put on blue ripped semi-skinny jeans and a white oversized sweater with a button up under it.

I grab my keys and step out of my house locking the door behind myself and walked a few doors down to the cafe as soon as I entered I was put into a bone crushing hug be woojin, when he let go of me he looked at me and said "I missed you, how were your days off? I seen that you hung out with chan" I giggles a bit and smiled saying 'they were good I missed you too and you really should talk to chan more" he blushed and nodded his head cause he knew I was right about it then we started to work.

About 10 minutes into working we hear people making a lot of noises just outside the cafe, we look at each other and shrug it off as just a bunch of teens making a lot of noise witch happens every now and then even though its never been this loud.

While I was serving a customer a man comes in with three body guards two were right next to him and one was making sure none of the paparazzi got into the cafe then the guards went to sit at a booth in the corner and the guy came up to the counter to order.

When he got there he took off his glasses and smiled at me saying "hey cutie can I get four iced americanos and a muffin of your recommendation" I smiled and blushed a little, "ok so four iced americanos and one strawberry muffin" he nodded and I said " that will be 6.80" he gave me the money and said "thanks sweetie" I nodded while blushing again. For some reason I feel like I've talked to him before but idk, oh well its probably nothing.

I told woojin the order so he could go get the muffin while I pour the drinks, when I finished woojin was already back with the muffin so I put it all in a tray and went to the table to give it to them, when I got there they all looked at me and smiled i placed it down and the boss I'm guessing said "thank you felix" I smiled and said "your welcome, is there anything else I can get you" one of the guards bounced up and down while saying "actually yes can I get a banana walnut muffin and two chocolate chip muffins" I smiled and said "yeah it will be 2.30"
He smiled and handed me the cash while one of them said wow you really are a squirrel" they laughed and he poured saying I can un buy the chocolate chip muffins" after that they all shut up except the boss, I chuckled and walked away and yelled to woojin the muffins while I put the cash in the register.

As I was waiting for the muffins I took a order that was just a simple banana milk, when I handed it to the man he had the cutest bunny smile ever even though he looked a bit older that me it was still cute like a little baby. I seen him walk out and go up to a bigger guy with black hair who smiled a boxy smile and riffled his hair. I say there watching them leave with a smile on my face cause they were so cute and I want something like that.

I was pulled out of my thoughts by woojin telling me that the muffins were done, I brought it over to the table and seen two of them play fighting and the other two laughing I smiled and placed the muffins down witch made them stop playing around and grab there food, I laughed and said "wow you guys are really close that's cool, its rare to see people so close to their guards" the main guy chuckled and said "I think its better to be friends with your guards cause then they have a better reason to keep you safe then just money" i was shocked "that's true, people will always try to help their friends and if you treat people with respect you will get respect in return" they smiled at me and the one that they called a squirrel said hey when do you take your break" I looked at the clock and said "in about 15 minutes" He smiled and said "we have around an hour before we have to go to work you should come sit with us on your break" I smiled widely and said "yeah that would be great"

After a bit there was this guy that came in and kept stareing at me, it was giving me the creeps, sadly I was the only person working in the front so I I had to bring him his coffee. I felt gross I could feel his eyes roaming my body I felt so scared bringing his coffee to him but I had too.

As I was walking over I looked over at the people I was talking to earlier to make sure that someone was watching me and I seen that the main guys was glaring at the guy that I was going to the guy was too busy watching me to notice though, as I get over to him I smile and hand his coffee and say what I always have to say "is there anything else I can get you" me smirked and said "yeah can I have you" I nervously chuckled and said "sorry that's not on the menu" at this point he reached for my wrist and pulled me closer and said "come on it will be fun" as i was trying to get out of his grasp the main guys that was glaring at him came over and said "he said no now I suggest you leave before I make you" I don't know why but that sounds so familiar. The guy scoffed and said oh yeah what can you do" he smirked and said "come on babe let's leave it to them" and thats when I realized that the other three were there too, I nodded and went walked over to the boot and I heard woojin yellthat I was my break.

After the other three kicked him out they came and sat down and started making sure I was ok. After they were sure they started introducing themselves, the squirrel is jisung then the one that he was playing fighting with earlier is hyunjin, the one next to the boss is jaebum that they called JB sometimes and the boss in changbin and they sometimes called him bin or binnie, they all already knew my name cause of my name tag them binnie said that he would be right back and headed towards the washroom.

----------------

Changdaddy hey baby i have like a two minute break and thought I would text you, how is work going

Cute.lixy daddy there was this guy that was bugging me but luckily I made some new friends and they helped me out

Changdaddy that's good baby I'm glad you made some friends and next time something like that happens text me ok ill make sure they never bug you again

Changdaddy ok i have to go baby I'll talk to you later

Cute.lixy ok bye daddy

Changdaddy bye sweetie

-----------------

When I put my phone away binnie had come back with a strawberry iced latte and a strawberry muffin and he put them down in front of me and said "its your break you should have something to eat" I smiled at him and said thank you and he nodded.

We sat there for my whole break just talking about random things and laughing and stupid things honestly it was really fun. When I looked back up at the clock I realized that my break was now over so I looked at them with a pout I looked at them and said "sorry guys I have to go my break is over" they smiled and said "don't worry I'm sure we will see each other again" I smiled and waved while walking away back to the counter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys i hope this chapter is ok I will try to have the next chapter out this week but idk if I will be able to cause im kinda busy

Anyway thank you for reading my book and please check out other books if you like those ships I'm gonna try to update camera lens Cause I'm behind so yeah

Ok love you byeee~~