part 21

Felix pov

We sit in the back of the locker room in silence till we hear some knocks on the front door, jisoo got really scared so I held her hand and pulled her close to try to calm her down a bit. The knocking lasted for a few minutes then went silent again. I knew that they wouldn't do anything cause its mid day so there's many people out on the streets. Just as jisoo was starting to calm down there was banging at the back door.

Our heads shot towards it and jisoo grabbed o to me tightly. I pushed one of her ears on my chest and put my hand over the other to hopefully help her stay calm by lessening the sound. The banging didn't seem like it was gonna stop, then there was a big bang then silence. She lifted her head off my chest as another knock comes except it was soft and it had a voice with it "babe I'm here" we sigh in relief as I look through the peep hole and see Binnie standing there. I open the door and we both jump him for a hug "okay, okay" he says with a laugh, I look down to see a guy with a red mark starting on his face, I laughed and we went to changbins car to go home.

when we get in the car i look back out and see one of the guys looking at us well it looked like he was looking at me but probably not. i turn back to look out the front as we start driving away. when we get back to the house everyone was in the living room including a few people that i didn't recognize. me and jisoo followed changbin out to the couch and went to sit on the floor in front of him and let jisoo sit on the couch beside him. as soon as i went to sit down he pulled me back to sit on his lap. i blushed but got comfortable as he put his hands around my waist. he looked at everyone then said "so?" one of the guys i didn't recognize said "bam and yugyeom are bringing them here now"

changbin nodded and continued "is there anything else, did we get anything other than the two idiots" jaebum spoke up this time "no, not yet sir but i feel like we will once he finds out that we have two of his boys" a few people nod then the door opens and in comes two people who im guessing are bam and yugyeom carrying the guys from the café. changbin stands up with me and jisoo stands up too along with chan. changbin turns to me and jisoo and says "you guys can come but you don't have to and you can leave if you do come but get uncomfortable" we nod and follow them down to the basement.

I've never been down here its a really nice space it has a fuzzy carpet an a tv area but they walk over too a big stone wall and open a book on the self next to it which is a keypad. suddenly the wall opens into a clean concrete area with a few doors that lead to small rooms that are kind of like mini hotel rooms they were actually kind of cute. we keep walking and when we get the the end there's a small cage kind of thing they put the guys on the chairs then come back out and lock it. yugyeom grabs a stack of chairs and gives one to each of us. 

 we waited like 10 minutes for them to wake up, by this time i was on my phone scrolling through Instagram then i heard movement in the cell so i put my phone away and sat properly and look at them as menacingly as I can. he looks at us seemingly confused then he kicks the guy next to him who groans but slowly wakes up too. when they have both come to their senses we begin to question them binnie starting with "what did you come for, what does he want" they look at each other and the one smirks "well you see we lost a good hacker so we were just coming to retrieve her."

they continue interrogating them and as they do the one guy just keeps staring at me, he has been for a while but now I can feel him undressing me. i keep eye contact as I get up and walk over to changbin. he notices me getting close and puts his arm around my waist (ik they are really touchy i just think its cute like I would want that) and I go up to his ear and say "daddy the one guy is looking at me weird, its like hes undressing me with his eyes" i feel him pull me closer and i put my arm around him too. he leans down and says "don't worry baby i will take care of him just stay with me, okay?" i nod and we continue, i look back at the guy who was still looking weird but he also looked a little scared, when he made eye contact i glared while smirking then turned back to changbin who was almost done with the questions. 

once he was done he looks at jisoo and says "go upstairs for this i don't want you to see this at least not yet, lix you should probably go up too" he says as he turns to me. i shake my head and say "no i wanna stay" he looks at me almost looking a little sad but trying to hid it and says "okay but go up it it gets to much for you" i nod and he turns to yugyeom and nods.

yugyeom goes to the gate and unlocked the door walking in, i was shocked but then i realised that they were cuffed to a chain that connected to the chair. yugyeom goes to the guys and locked their feet to the chairs with them trying to fight back but failing. after they were secure changbin went over to a cabnet that was in the corner and opened it revelling a bunch of tools he grabbed a small knife and walked back over to the cage. 

the guys looked like they were panicking a bit now as he got closer. he pointed at the one guy as he went passed saying "your last cause i have a little extra for you" his eyes widened and changbin got infron of the one guy and bent down a bit to look him in the eye. "are you gonna be quiet or am i gonna have to get the tape" he said, the guy rolled his eyes which made changbin laugh, he started buy cutting open the guys shirt and pulling the one shoulder off. i couldn't really see what was happening so i decided to go in the cage too and stand beside them. changbin looked confused but continued.

he pressed the knife down and slowly started dragging it along the guys skin, he threw his head back and screamed making changbin sigh. Yugyeom gut the message and brought over the roll of tape and scissors cutting a piece and putting it on his mouth. Then changbin continued cutting and by the end he had a symbol on his right shoulder.

 Then changbin continued cutting and by the end he had a symbol on his right shoulder

After that he looked at the other guy and just said "you gonna get it now"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys sorry it took so long you will probably have to wait for the next one too, but I just wanted to say that I really love you guys whenever I'm in a bad mood I can look back at comments and it just makes me feel so happy.

Well till the next one, love you byeeee