part 20

felix pov

after we laid down for a bit to cool down we went back over to the desk with me sitting on the other side so that he can work. im surprised i didn't get bored while he was working, he still kept a conversation most of the time and i watched videos for some of the time too. after a few hours of working JB came in and said "we dont have any more work so when your done we can leave" and with that Binnie closed the folder he was working on and said "great lets go then" he stood up and walked around to me and we started to leave.

as we exit we put our masks on and say bye to the twins, the exit was a little bit better than when we entered cause there weren't as many people, however, there were still enough that the boys had to surround us. when we got home it was really quiet, we walked into the living room and seen that seen ji and jisoo sitting beside Chan comforting him I step forward away from changbin and say "Chan what happened?" He stood up and looked at me as a tear fell from his eye.

Homelettes over and pulled me into a tight hug saying "I'm so sorry lix, I couldn't keep us together" (this hurt to write) I hug him tight and say softly "what happened channie" he let go and held my hand as we walk to the couch. Ji had moved over so we could both sit, we say down and Chan passed me a not that said

Dear Felix and chan, I'm very sorry to do this but I have to leave I've done something that can't be undone so therefore I must go. Chan I hope that you find someone and live a good life and Felix you are not the owner of the cafe I have left everything in your name I will continue to pay the rent for a few months but after that you will have too. I'm really sorry that I have to leave you guys like this but its for the best so please forget about me, I love you guys good bye.
From bear woojin

I let some tears fall as I finish reading it, I fold it up and put it back on the table then I pull Chan into a tight hug whispering that everything is gonna be okay changbin then walks over and says "um I just got a text saying to turn on the news" he switched the channel and the news came on talking about how someone had turned them selves in for fraud, robbery and running from the police then it cut to a video of woojin, we all gasped and me and Chan started crying again changbin quickly switched off the TV and came over to me, he kneeled down in front of me and held my hands saying "don't worry baby everything if gonna be alright we are all here for you and Chan don't worry, he made the right choice its just a hard choice and its gonna be hard to deal with but we will over come this" he smiled at me and nodded at Chan.

Everyone was here now so jisung and Minho were on one chair now and jisoo was sitting in between me and Chan mostly being there for Chan cause I had changbin, all of the sudden the door slammed open and jeongin rushed in saying "I seen what happened is everyone okay where's chan" soon he seen Chan and ran over to him and quickly hugged and sat down with him. I watched seeing how worried jeongin was, I always knew that jeongin liked Chan so I hope that he can help Chan get better. He mouthed to me asking if I was okay which I nodded and he turned his attention back to Chan.

I leaned back on changbin and he kissed the top of my head then resting his head on it. We all just sat there for the rest of the day obviously getting up to eat which was rough cause woojin always cooked but today I had to take his place. Then we all decided to go to bed. Changbin fell asleep pretty fast but I just couldn't, soon I heard a light knock on the door than it opened slowly revealing jisoo, I sat up saying "are you okay" she nodded and said "yeah I was just wondering if we could talk" I nodded and carefully got out of bed walking to the living room with her when we got there we both sat down and she started talking "I know that don't know woojin but I just wanted to say that I'm here and I can help if you want or need it you can also talk to me if you feel comfortable. I couldn't sleep cause seeing you guys so hurt really hurt and I just wanted to do something and I didn't want to wake Chan cause it seemed like it really hit him so I wanted him to rest, sorry that was a lot" I chuckle and say "thank you jisoo, actually I was gonna talk to you tomorrow cause you don't have a job here yet would you like to work with me at the café"

She smiled and nodded, after a few minutes of silence Chan walked into the living room, sat in between us and leaned on me saying "you couldn't sleep either I nodded and put my arm around him and he pat his side for jisoo to join us, at first she was hesitant but she eventually laid with us. At some point I guess we fell asleep and I was woken up to jisoo asking me to help her make breakfast, I smiled and got up stretching then heading to the kitchen.

I walk in and she's just standing there awkwardly then she says "I wanted to surprise everyone but I don't know where anything is and I'm not sure what people like" I nod and say "yeah don't worry I'll help and we will pretty much eat anything except hyunjin hates eggplant"

We end up making some cheese omelettes for everyone then we go to wake them all up. I went up to changbins room, when I walked in he wasn't in bed then I felt him grab me from behind and trapping me saying, more like whining "where were you last night" I smile and say "me jisoo and Chan ended up falling asleep down stairs cause we couldnt sleep so we talked till we finally fell asleep" he hums and I end up dragging him down to the kitchen where everyone else already was cause Chan woke everyone up already, they were looking at something on hyunjins phone and when we walked in they called changbin over to look. I was curious so I went over too, I looked over binnies shoulder and seen that it was a picture of me, Chan and jisoo.

I looked at hyunjin and asked " when did you get this" he shrugged and said "I don't know what time but last night I got thirsty and found you guys like that, I thought it was cute so I took a few pictures" I nodded and went over to jisoo to help hand out the omelettes. We all sat down like normal and ate before going separate ways to do our own things. Changbin had some work to do so me and jisoo headed down to the cafe and changbin said he would come down once he was finished with his work.

Today I was just gonna shoe jisoo around and teach her how to do things but I was gonna have it closed for a few days just to calm down a little bit cause of what happened. After a few hours we were almost done I just wanted to clean everything and clear out everything that was gonna go bad within the time I will be away. As I was doing that jisoo runs in and in a panic says "we need to call changbin to come get us, I saw two of ygs guys looking around" I give her my phone and tell her to call as I calmly walk out to lock the door acting as if nothing was wrong then went back with her.

She handed me the phone saying that he wanted to talk to me, I held the phone up saying hi then he starts talking "hey babe I need you to make sure that you two stay safe, if you have a back room that locks go in there and lock it, don't answer the door to anyone, I'll call when I get there okay" I say okay then I lead jisoo to the locker room and lock the door and wait for changbin to get there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oooh I wonder what's gonna happen next sadly you will have to wait for me to actually write the next chapter to find out 😂😂 I'm really sorry for not writing recently like I said in the thing I've been dealing with a lot right now and school starts on Monday and I still haven't found a job so idk what I'm gonna do. I wrote this all of this in pretty much one day so sorry if its bad but I hope you guys enjoy and continue to be patient with me.
Thank you for reading I love you guys and just know that you are perfect the way you are ❤❤