Hero or Mafia

By KHRGiottoTsuna

Sawada Tsunayoshi, Vongola Decimo , and his two friends infiltrate UA high school at first just to protect on... More

A/N
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Omake
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
A/N
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
A/N
Chapter 31
A/N
Chapter 32
Chapter 33

Chapter 27

1.8K 83 6
By KHRGiottoTsuna

"What happened to you, Sawada?" Denki questioned as Tsuna plopped into his seat putting his head on the desk. Tsuna just grumbled incoherently into his arms. Tsuna's two friends had a vague idea of what happened which amused them. Most of the class was confused by what was wrong with the brunet sky guardian. It didn't last long when the class began telling each other what happened on their internships. The loud noise was making Tsuna's migraine worse with each shout. Hayato and Takeshi inched away from Tsuna who was getting closer to snapping. Bakugou noticed and scoffed.

"And what the hell is wrong with you two?" Bakugou huffed folding his arms glaring. Izuku looked at the two before glancing at Tsuna, the green-haired teen flinched.

"May-maybe we all should quiet down," Izuku suggested loud enough to have everyone hear. That also drew attention to Tsuna which caused everyone to quiet down rather quickly. Bakugou even shut up at the sight of Tsuna giving off such a black aura. At that time Aizawa came in pausing at the door momentarily. Once walking to the front podium he explained what was happening next which would be the final exams. First would be the written exams and everyone needed to study. The top eight didn't need to worry so much but still needed to study.

When Aizawa left almost everyone flocked to the ones in the top eight to get help from them. Momo got the most, people were wary of approaching Tsuna while he was like this, then there was Bakugou who only agreed to help Kirishima. Takeshi walked up to Hayato, Tsuna, and Izuku smiling.

"Why don't the four of us study together?" Takeshi suggested. Tsuna gave a thumbs up while Hayato huffed.

Izuku smiled nodding. "That sounds fun, it might be interesting to study together."

"May I join?" Shouto asked walking up to the four.

Takeshi smiled. "Sure, let's meet at our place then. Midoriya, you know how to get there right?"

Izuku nodded in confirmation as Hayato gave Shouto the address. After a few more details it was set, and school was out for the weekend. Reborn, however, had other plans for four of the five. Unbeknownst to them, they wouldn't be the same people when they wake up.

Tsuna woke up staring at an unfamiliar ceiling confused. This wasn't where he went to sleep, wasn't he in his makeshift office? The walls were covered in All Might posters. He sat up looking around the darkened room, which wasn't a place he recognized. He rubbed his eyes before grabbing for his phone to check the time before he could turn it on he caught a glimpse of his reflection. That caused him to get up and look for a mirror to see if his imagination was playing tricks on him. To his surprise, it wasn't.

"What-" Tsuna spoke, but the voice wasn't his own. His eyes widened in utter shock what had happened. He got dressed before hurrying out of the bedroom and to the front door only to be stopped by a green-haired woman.

"Izuku?" 'his' mother questioned. Tsuna paused and turned around to face her.

"Shit-" Tsuna muttered under his breath which earned a glare from 'his' mother.

"Izuku Midoriya!" She said sternly. Tsuna stiffened eyes widening.

"A-ah, I'm sorry," Tsuna stammered in apology.

Inko folded her arms. "Come eat before you go to your friends' house to study."

Tsuna nodded now slightly afraid of Izuku's mother. "Okay."

Soon enough he was out the door and running to the house Izuku hopefully was.

Hayato woke up headache greeting him instead of Takeshi. Sitting up he put a hand to his head as he looked around the traditional Japanese room. Confused he got up and began looking around the room coming across a mirror he stopped. Todoroki stared back at him, he raised a hand and everything clicked. He was Todoroki and that could mean Todoroki was him. Hayato cursed under his breath, he needed to get back to the house. He changed before heading out of the room bumping into Endeavor.

"Shouto," Endeavor grunted. Hayato leveled a heated glare on the elder man before walking away and out of the house.

Shouto opened his eyes only to meet with Yamamoto's face, his eyes widened as he scrambled back falling off the bed in the process. The black-haired rain guardian woke up and looked at him.

"Haya?" Yamamoto questioned tilting his head in confusion. Shouto was confused himself, he wasn't Gokudera. Yamamoto stared at him for a while longer in silence. Shouto was a bit nervous about the stare he was getting from the older looking Yamamoto.

"Your expressions are different, what happened?" Yamamoto asked sitting up. Shouto didn't know what to say thankfully a shriek interrupted the confusion.

Izuku was slowly waking up with this horrible backache, as well as his shoulders hurting from being laid on. He sat up rubbing his shoulders, he paused and looked around the room. He was in Sawada's office, behind the desk. He was about to stand when the door was thrown open causing him to trip. Who stood at the door when he peaked above the desk was himself? Though something told him that something else was going on.

"Midoriya," his body spoke sounding exactly like him, then it clicked.

"Sawada?" Izuku asked startling himself by how his voice sounds. Tsuna relaxed and walked into the room, going to the desk.

"Good my assumption was correct," Tsuna sighed in relief.

"What's going on?" Izuku questioned. Tsuna took the cellphone off the desk and opened it to the camera and took a picture of Izuku. He showed the picture which caused Izuku to shriek.

The door to the office opened rather swiftly causing both Tsuna and Izuku to look at the door. Tsuna smiled, happy to see Mukuro out of the hospital finally. Tsuna hugged him tightly which gained a confused grunt and push away from the purple-haired pineapple.

"Oh, sorry Mukuro. I forgot I was like this," Tsuna mumbled moving back to Izuku who was just a very confused brunet right now.

"What is the world is going on?" Takeshi asked coming into the room with a very wary and confused 'Hayato'.

"Todoroki?" Izuku questioned looking at 'Hayato'.

"Midoriya?" Todoroki asked in reply. Takeshi and Mukuro were confused which only added to the chaos when 'Todoroki' entered the room grumbling. Tsuna sighed rubbing his temples unconsciously activating the quirk he now possessed. The group in the small office space froze and looked at the short green-haired teen that was giving off green lighting. Izuku looked incredibly shocked Mukuro, Takeshi, Hayato, and Shouto were beyond shocked. The quiet made Tsuna stop and looked up only to see confusion and shock written on everyone's faces.

"What?" Tsuna asked equally confused.

"How'd you do that/That took me forever to figure out!?!" Rang around the room from the five watching.

"Do what?" was Tsuna's muddled response.

"Active my quirk," Izuku was the first to reply. Tsuna looked at Izuku still very confused.

"You had green lightning around you, like the lightning flame," Mukuro said only adding to Tsuna's confusion. Hayato looked to be thinking, looking at his hands.

"So that's what a quirk feels like, it's a bit different than what we flame users are used to..." Hayato mumbled which drew Izuku's attention. The now brunet put a hand to his chin.

"Gokudera-san is right, the feeling of a quirk is different, but not enough that we could discern the difference without actually taking time to really pick apart the feeling. The feeling of a quirk is more of a physical part, while those flames are in a sense a spiritual part. That's what makes quirks and flames different, that's fascinating..." Izuku trailed off as he started to mutter about the different possibilities of each quirk having a different way of feeling.

"How did this happen?" Shouto asked looking at the green-haired teen who was also thinking.

"The only one who could do this without any of us knowing..." Tsuna mumbled green lighting sparking around him as he glared. The three that were paying attention to him took a step back.

"Reborn," Takeshi said facepalming. "Of course."

Mukuro laughed. "You four are in a pickle."

Shouto was confused looking between the three who seemed to know who was responsible for this predicament. Tsuna was seething as he stood in front of the desk. Mukuro was laughing at their unfortunate situation. Takeshi, however, was wishing them luck.

"Then how do we go back to normal?" Hayato asked looking at Tsuna.

Tsuna sighs shaking his head. "I'm not sure, Reborn might know how to reverse this if he'll tell us that is."

"Yeah, good luck with getting that from him," Mukuro laughed.

"Alright, Takeshi, Mukuro go find Reborn. We'll ask a couple of heroes," Tsuna sighed. Takeshi and Mukuro nod.

"Yes boss," the two said before leaving.

"Now you two either we teach you how to use those flames or we can call the heroes here," Tsuna stated.

"Tsuna there's also the mist rings," Hayato suggested. Tsuna thought for a moment.

"Yes that's a possibility, but they look like us Hayato there's bound to be people coming after them," Tsuna said.

Hayato nodded. "Well, then we don't know how to use their quirks, and there are villains after them especially Izuku."

Shouto and Izuku stood by each other staying silent and confused. Glancing at each other, that wasn't each other, questioning if they should speak up.

"Would it be easier to just call whoever you're going to, here, or at least a neutral place?" Izuku asked the two younger teens. The two looked at Izuku's for a moment.

"I guess that's our only option," Tsuna sighed. Hayato nodded sticking his hands in his pockets.

"Then who are you going to call, Sawada?" Shouto asked.

"Aizawa, and Nezu," Hayato replied gaining a nod from Tsuna who was already calling the two pro heroes.

"Why them?" Izuku asked.

"You think All Might would know what to do in this situation? I disagree for the simple fact that he hasn't experienced anything remotely similar to this situation. As well as he's not well you know Izuku." Tsuna replied folding his arms leaving barely any room for argument. Izuku sighed in defeat. Hayato nods and moved off to the side pulling Shouto with to help him contact the teachers.

About two hours and lots of hilarity later the two UA teachers arrived at the Vongola's residence. What they walked into was absolute chaos. 'Tsuna' was cowering away from Reborn, 'Izuku' was fuming from his tied up position hanging from the ceiling, 'Hayato' was standing next to 'Shouto' looking completely lost. The rest of Tsuna's guardians were just watching from the safety of the kitchen.

"What is going on here?" Aizawa asked looking around at the destroyed living space, before settling his gaze of the thrust up form of Izuku. Tsuna was struggling against his binds not very happy about being dangled from the ceiling, hell he wasn't happy about being beaten so easily. Aizawa's question was being ignored, no one wanting to be the next target to Reborn's amusement. 

"Midoriya, would you explain why you're tied up?" Nezu asked.

"U-uhm, well, that's not me, not really. Sawada and I somehow swapped bodies and now he's me and I'm him..." 'Tsuna', Izuku, explained from the corner he was cowering in. "A-and Gokudera and Todoroki swapped bodies as well..."

Aizawa looked over at Izuku in surprise, as did Nezu both at a loss for words.

"Portami giù da qui Reneto*!!" Tsuna exclaimed struggling and kicking his feet, ultimately getting no closer to getting free.

"Nope." Reborn mused popping the 'p' as he continued smirking. Tsuna growled lightning sparking around him but doing nothing to the ropes that held him.

"Why not let him down Reborn?" Nezu asked looking at the hitman who was quite literally sitting in the middle of the chaos. 

"Simple he'll try to attack me again. I'll let him down when he calms down," Reborn stated.

"And when will that be?" Tsuna huffed glaring at the hitman. Reborn gave a contemplating look.

"In time for your finals," Reborn answered.

"That's in three days," Aizawa stated.

"I know, what I gave them will wear off by then," Reborn stated folding his arms as he lounged on the single untouched chair.

~~~~~~

* = "Get me down from here Reborn!!"

Hey guys sorry for the long wait but I hope you like this special super long chapter!! 2061 words!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

750 52 1
The class gets kidnapped and trapped by a group they'd never heard of. Their quirks are disabled and they are forced to stay chained together. Katsu...
4.6K 78 23
Sawamura Kimiko is joining UA's Class 1-A on a personal recommendation from a pro-hero. Her dark past and unusual quirk draw the attention of many, b...
986K 34.5K 55
L/N Y/N had been the centre of attention during her middle school years. Always being the one others would talk about, teachers taking full notice of...
212K 6.8K 33
What if there was a UA traitor but the school and the hero commission couldn't figure it out and it was now nearing the end of their first year at UA...