Finding Your Mate at His Bach...

By BryWrites

So he's the groom and she's the stripper...think it stops there? Not even close. Throw in a -*crazed stalker... More

Besties!
Someone Needs New Friends
My Mate...The Human Stripper
Love At First Sight?
He's The Groom?!
Strange Men In My House...
Something's Not Right...
Human or Were?
Well This Was Unexpected
Can We Please Start Putting Stuff Together?
Meet The Parents.
Embarrassed In the Workplace?
So what it's my birthday?
What the Hell is Going On?!
Where Are His Marbles?!
Complicated
Closet Tunnels
Mother???
Ch. 20: Family Secrets part 1
Ch. 21 Family Secrets pt 2
Ch. 22: Well This is Awkward
Ch 23. Meet the Pack
Chapter 24: Happily Ever After?
Love is an Action Preview

A Day with 'Lady Emaline'

104K 2.1K 214
By BryWrites

Hey my loves! Another upload is here to save the day!/night? whatever time it is wherever you are lol so this chapter will kind of lead to the turning point of the story. After this I will start getting into answering all of those questions our sneaky little characters have been leaving us with. Just curious though... do you readers enjoy my story? I get quite a few reads but not so many votes...I upload because Of the fans that do vote and show support but sometimes I question it...

Anyway thank all of my true fans and readers that vote and support me. This chapter is dedicated to LivingWithLions because she made an amazing cover for me that I will try to post on the side. I love it!

On a sad note, not very much Caeden in this chapter...Womp Womp Woooomp...but the sooner I get votes the sooner the next chapter will be up! I want to shoot for 70 since the last chapter got like 63...

Happy Reading! (Not Edited)

Copyright: Attrib. Non-comm. No-derivs (CC)

*******************************************************************

Ch. 14: A Day with ‘Lady Emaline’

It had been about a week since I moved in with Caeden. Things were going smoothly, even though I was extremely bored. Due to Caeden and I not finding time to mate with his suddenly busy schedule, I had yet been introduced to the pack. Which meant that I was expected to keep out of everyone’s way so they didn’t question who I was or what I was doing here.

Although I am pretty sure they were curious as to why I was hauled up in their Alphas bedroom all day every day. My celebration party had also been delayed, but I was ok with that, I don’t care much about it.

Sighing dramatically loud I sat up in the bed waking up to a big empty room, again. Caeden seems to be under a lot of stress lately he really doesn’t want me to leave the pack house which is driving me crazy. And all of this seclusion is making me miss Angie even more. A few times I have picked up my phone, ready to call or text her but I always talk myself out of it right before hitting the send button.

My phone started buzzing so I looked to the nightstand to see I had a message from Cae.

‘Hey babe, another late night. I’m so sorry, Emaline will come by the room in a little while for you. See you when I get home ;)’

I let out a frustrated groan and threw myself backwards onto the bed, causing dark curly locks of hair to flail around aimlessly and land all over my face. I blew out a breath to get some stray pieces that were on my nose away and then began monologuing to myself.

“How is it that I’ve seen more of this man when I lived across town then I do now that we live in the same house?” I questioned.

“Well, Alpha dearest has things to do, but don’t worry, Lady Emaline is here to save the day!”

I looked over to see Ema smiling with amusement as she placed her fists on her hips and struck a heroic pose in the doorway. I couldn’t help but laugh uncontrollably, I really haven’t had very much adult interaction lately.

When I was done clutching my stomach and caught my breath I looked up to see the door was closed and there was no more Ema. What the hell?

“Alright…” Ema said coming out of my closet with an outfit and shoes. “Put these on and meet me out at the car. You might want to wear your hair up because it’s gonna be a long day.” She said as she threw the outfit before me. I didn’t need to be told twice, I was dying to get out of this bedroom.

“Where are we going?” I asked excitedly as I jumped up and began changing right in front of Ema.

“Well someone is excited…” She said delightfully as I rushed to put my hair in a sloppy ponytail and brush my teeth.

“Hell yea, I haven’t seen outside of this house since last week.” I said rushing around the corner, jumping up and down to get my shoes on. “Ready!” I said with a big grin.

“I am loving this enthusiasm.” Ema chuckled. “And to answer your question dear sister in law, we are going to speak to the caterers about the food I want served at the mating party.” She continued as I followed her out of the room and down the hall.

Caeden had explained to me last week that a mating party is a party thrown for the child, or children of the Alpha who have yet to find their mates. They invite members from the closest packs, but only the higher ranking wolves as most alpha children are paired with other alpha or beta children.

At this party Caeden and Sarah were supposed to announce their arranged mating/marriage, but now that he’s found me, I am to be introduced as the official alpha female, if we mate in time.

Ema is supposed to be introduced and speak to all unmated males at this event in hopes of finding her mate. She seemed excited and nervous and I was happy for her.

I nodded and clapped my hands excitedly earning a delighted grin from Ema. As we made our way out of the hall we ran into a girl that resembled Sarah but had familiar dark hair. When she sneered at me I knew.

“Sarah…?” I asked incredulously.

“What, whore?” She sneered, turning her nose up.

“What the hell is this?” My confusion was slowly turning into amusement.

“That outfit looks awfully familiar…” Ema trailed off with her hand on her chin as she took in this ‘New Sarah’.

“Oh that’s it?!” Ema said letting her smile turn into a sly grin.

“Well, what is it?” I asked curiously, obviously I hadn’t picked up on what Ema was getting at.

“I recall another dark haired girl wearing a similar outfit, not even a week ago. What do you think Nessa?” Ema asked turning to me. I noticed Sarah’s cheeks flush a little, but her embarrassment was shadowed by her anger.

“Hmm…” I trailed off trying to place it. I had a similar outfit but where her shirt was pink and capris were light blue. My shirt was green and pants were dark wash. “I have a very similar outfit but I’m assuming it’s a coincidence…” I trailed off.

“I don’t know…” Emaline said looking mischievous. “Sarah is usually known for her blonde locks and rather form fitting, barely there clothing. What’s caused this sudden change Sarah?” Emaline asked slyly and I watched Sarah shift uncomfortably.

“Well everyone likes to try something new, Emaline.” She said haughtily but trying to rein in the disrespect when talking to the Alphas sister.

“Normal people, yes. But the only thing I’ve ever known you to like a variety of is men.” Emaline stated and turned away as if she hadn’t just insulted Sarah tremendously. “Nevertheless, Nessa and I have things to do. Please, let that hair dye be the change you need to keep those legs closed, enjoy your day!” Ema said the last sentence quickly and grabbed my arm before dragging me onto the elevator.

I was laughing so hard I swear I was going to have a four pack when we made it to the ground floor. The look on Sarah’s, shocked face just kept replaying in my head. I had tears streaming. Once in the elevator Ema began her fit of giggles also.

Pack members looked at us strangely as we exited the elevator and headed to the driveway but we didn’t care. For the first time since my birthday, I felt carefree and I was having fun.

When we got to the caterer I noticed that it was actually a fancy Italian place. I absolutely love Italian food so I was so looking forward to free samples. As soon as we walked in the manager rushed over to Emaline. He was attractive, tall, Italian and dark haired, broad shoulders. He wore a black suit with a bow tie.

“You must be Miss. Emaline Cabrera?” He asked uncertain. Emaline nodded and he smiled then looked to me and the smile became a grin. “And you are?” He asked me, but before I could answer Ema cut me off.

“She’s my sister in law, Vanessa. Is there somewhere we can sit and talk to the chef?” Ema asked rapidly.

The waiter looked to her and then away, embarrassed. “Yes ma’am. Right this way.” He said before turning away from the lounge. We followed him for a little while until we were brought to a private room by the kitchen.

It was large and the walls were a deep maroon. The linings of the walls and baseboards were all trimmed with gold. In the center of the room was a long table that was filled with all kinds of dishes that I don’t know the names of but smelled delicious. In the center of the table there were all kind of tasty looking pastries. Ema and I both inhaled deeply and both of our stomachs growled. Instead of getting embarrassed we both simply looked at each other and started laughing.

“Yes well, you both may begin sampling what Chef Arazo has set out for you to try. Keep track of what you like, because he will be asking your favorites when he comes in.” The waiter said as he walked forward and pulled out two chairs toward the middle of the table, in front of the desserts for Ema and I.

“Thank you.” We both said as we sat. The waiter soon left the room and we dug in.

***************************************

When we got back to the pack house, I was so stuffed and tired I didn’t think I would be able to shower before falling asleep. After Ema and I had sampled literally everything the chef set out for us, and she told him her favorites. We went by the hairdresser where Ema had Miss Lisa, who was actually a gay man, very flamboyant and amusing. Do a trial run of how she wanted her hair. While we were there Ema insisted that I try something different too seeing as I’d never even spent more than $20 on a haircut. I got my hair dyed a lighter brown with red low lights and cut bangs.

From the hairdresser we went to find what Ema called ‘back up’ dresses for the party and then shopping for accessories and other things that we probably didn’t need but wanted. I insisted that Ema not buy me anything but that argument soon proved to be pointless.

We trudged out of the elevator and Ema went left down the hallway to her room while I went right, down the hall to Caeden and I’s room. Unsurprisingly, Caeden wasn’t there, so I threw my things into the closet and stripped down to my underwear, not bothering to find a shirt to wear. Just as I was about to pull the sheets back my phone began to ring.

I looked around trying to find it, and found it in the closet hidden in one of my shopping bags. When I saw it was Angie my heart dropped and I got happy tears, immediately answering the phone.

“Hey…” I said, unsure of how to approach her, or why she was calling.

“Hey Ness…” Angie trailed off sounding torn.

“What’s up?” I asked after a short pause.

“Look, I….I really feel bad about everything that happened and I was wondering if you could meet me somewhere to try and work things out.” She said, pausing for my response. For some reason my wolf felt edgy about the situation but I just pushed her away. She doesn’t understand mine and Angie’s friendship.

“I would love that.” I said a little under my breath, but Angie heard.

“Ok, meet me at the Primrose Bakery.” Angie said, a hint of delay in her tone though, again I pushed it aside. Primrose Bakery was about 30 minutes outside of the city but it used to be Angie and I’s favorite place to go when we were really close.

“Ok, be there as soon as I can.” I said quickly trying to find comfortable clothes to throw on.

As I was rushing out of the room I ran into Ema, who was still dressed.

“Hey, I grabbed one of your bags on accident…where are you going?” She asked looking at my change in clothes.

“Angie called me.” I said excitedly. “She wants me to meet her at Primrose Bakery.” I grinned, but Ema looked more than bemused.

“I don’t know Ness, it’s pretty late, why would you guys need to meet up at this hour?” Ema questioned.

“Emaline, it’s only 8.” I said a little irritated that she wasn’t happy for me.

“Yeah, but is the bakery even open that late?” She threw at me.

“Why are you so worried? I’m a big girl ok.” I snapped, a little harshly. It didn’t even phase her.

“Ok ‘big girl’.” She replied mockingly. “How do you plan on getting to a town half an hour away without a car?” She said while shifting her weight and crossing her arms.

I went to snap back at her, but closed my mouth when I realized she had a point.

“I don’t know…” I mumbled. Ema was looking at her nails, as if they were suddenly fascinating.

“Oh, ok. Well, if you weren’t such a ‘big girl’ I would offer to give you a lift but since you don’t need me…” She trailed off waiting for me to respond but my pride made me pause for a bit longer than necessary. When I didn’t reply she shrugged and began to walk off.

“ok, ok wait.” I said before sighing dramatically.

“Yes, dear sister in law?” Ema asked as if she had no clue what I needed.

“Wuryuminetakinme” I mumbled under my breath.

“I’m sorry what was that?” Ema asked leaning closer to me and cupping her hand behind her ear, pushing it out.

“Ugh, I said! Would you mind taking me?” I asked more than irritated now.

“Well of course, why not.” She said before leading a very grumpy sister in law of hers out to her car.

*****************************

When we got to the parking lot of Primrose Bakery, as Ema had said it was closed. Not only was it closed, but it looked a little abandoned. The grass in the front was untamed, there were a few windows that were boarded up with wood and the sign out front was blinking like it had shorted out.

Ema put the car in park and we looked around in the empty parking lot.

“Why would she ask you to come here if it’s clearly not in business anymore?” Ema asked, her voice a little shaky. I was uneasy myself but with Ema also feeling the eerie vibe it made me even more nervous.

“Maybe she doesn’t know it’s closed either.” I said, making excuses for my old friend.

“I’m calling Caeden, I don’t like this.” Ema mumbled before pulling her phone out.

“Hey Cae…” She began but I tuned her out because at that moment I saw someone shift on the far corner of the old building. I slowly got out and closed my door as quietly as possible. I could smell a faint familiar scent that my wolf couldn’t place. Normally my new wolf eyes would help me see, even in the dead of the night, but because the light from the old sign was flickering like a strobe light, my eyes weren’t given enough time to completely adjust to the darkness.

I slowly stalked towards the corner, being careful not to step on anything that would make noise. Just as I approached the corner the sign that was flickering went completely out, leaving me in the darkness for a split second before I kicked a huge pebble and cursed reaching for my foot. I heard a swift motion, Ema yelling, “Vanessa look out!” and then I felt a hand come over my mouth.

**********************************************

Dun Dun Duuuuuuuun!! What the heck is going on?! Lol the funny thing is that's the title of the next chapter...that will be posted as soon as we get to 70 votes!

Until then random question...does anyone like the Black Eyed Peas? If so what's your fave song?! Mine is: My Humps!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

194K 7.3K 27
Join Katherine as she runs from hunters she one of the last of her kind a were cat there's not many left. Werecat sand werewolfs no longer get alone...
7.1K 116 13
Cassie was an Innocent human that was nice and beautiful but she can be stubborn at times. She loves to sing and dance but is to shy to do in front...
162 18 16
In a world where power and dominance reign, Alpha Leonardo is a notorious and feared leader of a powerful werewolf pack. He exudes strength, charisma...
Hidden By Soph

Werewolf

681 33 12
[DISCONTINUED] **MATURE LANGUAGE AND CONTENT** **POSSIBLE TRIGGERS** WATTYS2018 I walk down the staircase, entranced with his sharp, angular feature...