Ninjago Boyfriend Scenarios

By ThePhoenixTwins

Hi! This is my Ninjago boyfriend scenario and I hope you all enjoy. 😀 More

Authors Note
When you meet him~Kai
When you meet him~Zane
When you meet him~Jay
When you meet him~Cole
When you meet him~ Lloyd
Getting to know each other/Meeting up~Kai

Getting to know each other/Meeting up~Zane

7 0 0
By ThePhoenixTwins

disclaimer:- I don't own Ninjago or any photos the credit go's to the rightful owner. Remember you and the guys are about 17/18 years old and this is what you need to look out for:

Y/N= Your name

L/N= Last name

H/C= Hair colour (pure white)

E/C= Eye colour (light grey because your a nindroid)

F/C= Favourite colour

That's all for now my little ninja wolfies

NOW ONTO THE STORY

~Shadow

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zane

The next day after you met Zane was the day a friendship blossomed between you two, that would last a life time. The next couple of months after that was kind of a blur and seem to go by dead fast because of all the fun you had together. For months on end you and Zane bonded over the fact that you were both nindroid's and had a lot of common interests such as cooking and baking. 

With in the time you got to know Zane you found out he is caring, sweet, kind and also very considerate and was loyal and protective of those he cared about, he was also romantic even when he doesn't mean to be. He loves to cook and be apart of the team that he is on because that is were he met the people he considers his family, you also found out that he lived in a monastery with his four 'brothers' and one of his 'brothers' Kai's sister as well as his sensei. You found out he had a robot falcon for a companion. 

Zane also found out a lot about you, he found out you come from a family of six children with you being the third youngest, and that you was built after your parents found out they couldn't have any more girls, but when you told Zane this he felt like you were holding back on telling him something but didn't want to push you to tell him so he left it. He figured out you were also caring and extremely overprotective of those you care about. 

As days pasted you and Zane carried on getting closer, it wasn't until a day in winter did your relationship with each other change. It had all started with a text.

(Author's note: Zane is snowstorm and you are snowflake, which are the nicknames you gave each other)

Snowflake:

Greetings Zane, how has your day been.

Snowstorm:

Greetings to you to Y/N, my day has been quite wonderful, thank you for asking how has yours been. 

Snowflake:

My day has also been wonderful, I had texted you to see if you would like to hang out together today.

Snowstorm:

I would like to hang out with you, I was wondering about the park since it has been snowing.

Snowflake: 

That is a wonderful idea Zane, when shell we go.

Snowstorm:

We could go now I could come and pick you up from your house.

Snowflake:

Sure, I will see you soon then.

Snowstorm:

I will be there in exactly 10.23 minutes.

And with that last text, you headed out side to wait for Zane after grabbing your bag and saying good bye to your family. Like Zane said it was exactly 10.23 minutes when he pulled onto the side of the rode next to your house on his motorbike, when Zane saw you looking he waved at you with you returning the gesture. Walking over to Zane he pulled you into a hug before you hopped onto the back of his bike, rapping your arms around his waist Zane made sure you were holding on properly before setting off. 

While Zane was riding on over to the park you took a look around you, snowflakes were still falling gently onto the ground and covering it in a blanket of snow. You tightened your arms around Zane slightly and rested your head on his shoulder to have a look in front of you, Zane felt this and started to talk to you. Listening to him you responded when needed to and the both of you had a conversation until you got to the park. 

10 minutes later Zane was pulling into the parking lot just as it stopped snowing, letting go of Zane you hopped off the back of the bike and waited for him before heading of into the park. Walking around you saw kids playing, adults chatting and dogs running around, you walked a bit further before finding and exclusive spot with a bench and tree's hanging over it covering you with shelter to sit down and chat together away from everyone else. Finally sitting down you and Zane turned to each other and started talking. 

In the middle of your conversation about baking, you felt something cold touch the tip of your nose. Looking around you realised it had started to snow again, grabbing Zane's hand you started to pull him up in excitement.

"Come on Zane, let's go and play in the snow" You said with a big smile on your face as you pulled him of the bench. 

"Let's go" He said as he saw how excited you were, tightening his hold on your hand and he pulled you over to the middle of the park where there was no shelter. 

Letting go of his hand Y/N ran a couple of feet a head of him, stopping she twirled on the spot with the white flurries of snow landing all around her. She stopped spinning to hold out her hand and watched as a snowflake fell gently onto her palm, and in that moment Zane swore he had never seen someone look so beautiful. Walking over to her Zane grabbed her other hand that wasn't held out and looked out in front of him to look at the snow fall, as Y/N felt a hand hold her's she turned to look to see Zane standing next to her. Feeling eye's on him Zane turned his head and made eye contact with Y/N. And in that moment with them both holding hands and standing there looking at each other they knew that's when it happened, that's when everything change and that there relationship would never be the same again.

(Author's note: down below is what you look like with your white hair and light grey eye's)

Your family, there names and ages and what they look like:

Mum= Athena (40), H/C with green eyes

Dad= Tony (45), brown hair with E/C

Oldest brother= Aaron (27), black hair with grey eyes 

The second Oldest sister= Natasha (25), red hair with green eyes

The third Older brother= Scott (22), brown hair with brown eyes

The fourth Oldest sister= you (17/18)

Younger brother= Dean (12), brown hair with green eyes

The youngest brother= Sam (6), brown hair with blue eyes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.6K 372 47
Hey guy's! So... this is my first Story, and I hope you will like it. And please don't hate it. Send to me you'r requests, and I will do my best! OK...
18.1K 128 43
(undergoing an edit!) (Parts that I add will be in bold) Cole boyfriend scenarios. I will write a book for all 5 ninja, in every book I will bring a...
244K 3.7K 49
Read these probably crap preferences just to get a glimpse of what it would be like to be some of our favourite boys' girlfriends
1.4M 25.2K 80
Hi! Just some Ninjago boyfriend scenarios I thought of! You, the reader will be put in the scenarios!!! Hope you like them!!! :)