(RWBYxFor Honor Crossover) T...

De Bravenwolf1324

During Apollyon's Reign, there was a single Warden who was able to unite the Three great factions who were kn... Mais

Strike One: An Introduction
Strike Two: What do you know?
Strike Three: A Grimm Experience
Strike Four: The Awakening
Strike Five: The Warden's Past
Strike Six: First Contact pt. 1
Strike Seven: First Contact pt. 2
Strike Eight: First Contact pt. 3
Strike Nine: First Contact Pt. 4
Strike Ten: Stairway to Haven
Strike Eleven: Second Contact
Strike Twelve: Raider's Anger
Strike 13: Drastic Changes
Strike 14: Harmonian Mission
Strike 15: S&D
Strike 16: The Breach Pt. 1
Strike 17: The Breach Pt. 2
Strike 18: The Breach pt. 3
Strike 19: Answers
Block 1: Dust-mas
Strike 20: Stories, Answers, and...Jaune?
Strike 21: Revelations
Strike 22: Coronation.
Strike 23: Harmonic Defeat
Strike 24: The Warden's Present
Strike 25: The Vytal Festival
Strike 26: Round One
Strike 27: Family Brawl
Strike 28: Falling Out Pt. 1
Strike 29: Reminiscing
Strike 30: Falling Out Pt. 2
Strike 31: The Fall
Strike 32: Battle of Beacon
Strike 33: The Tragedies
Block Two: The Third Brother
Strike 34: The Final Bout

Execution: The Warden's Future.

923 10 4
De Bravenwolf1324

Execution: The Tragic Finale

(Text Key)
(Action in action)
*Action Noise*
Name: Speech
Name: 'Thinking' / "Quotes"
/ Narration /
[Flashback]
- Country: State  -
- Location -
—— = Scene Change
(A/N: Art Not Mine as with pictures. )

———————————————————–

- Menagerie -
- Kuo Kuana -

/ After The Fall of Beacon, The Harmonians still alive retreated from Beacon in the Remaining Airships still docked.

Any Airships left behind would be because of some Harmonians being...absent when leaving and many of the brave warriors who fell that day may have died, but they died killing Grimm just as well if not better then a regular huntsman would on an Grimm extermination mission.

That day when the Harmonian Airships were seen coming from Beacon tower, many of the populous from Beacon, civilian and Huntsman alike we're relieved to see Remnants protectors flying towards them, but something happened.

The Airships that held the Harmonians, some of the greatest warriors, the light that battled the Darkness time and time again...were flying past the checkpoints.

When communication was attempted, it would eventually fail, with some of the Vale policemen and Huntsman wondering if the Harmonians saw them or not, or if they knew there was a checkpoint. What the Valian's didn't know about the Harmonians, was that they knew.

For all that time in Remnant, the Harmonians who were stationed in it soon grew to despise it. The Harmonians were supposed to be in Harmony, the Grimm are in their homes. Why must they fight another persons battle when they were supposed to fight their own.

Many of the Generals of each Faction have also had this passing thought, but it would ultimately be the Faction Leaders decision whether the army would be here or there.

Now given control of the Army, the Generals have declared the Faction Leaders missing. When the retreat was made, the Generals didn't just want the Army out of Vale, they wanted them out of Remnant.

When making a detour in Menagerie, the Faunus greeted the Army with open arms, but unlike before where the Army seemed protective, they would seem cold and distant. Almost all of the Army were unapproachable, when asked why the reason was saddening.

"We lost many of our men in a fight not ours, our Faction Leaders, some of the greatest warriors are either missing or dead. If they do not show themselves, then it is only right for us that New Faction Leaders be declared and forever more their memory shall live on."

Word had got around of the Fall of Beacon, and it was nothing but a week of mourning for everyone involved, what would cause more discord would be the General's decision as Holden Cross and Ghira talk in Ghira's new rebuilt office. /

———————————————————

- Menagerie -
- Kuo Kuana -

G. Lawbringer: Ghira...it now has been a week since the Faction Leaders disappearance, tomorrow morning they will be deemed dead. Then I'm going to grab the remaining Harmonian Soldiers and we will head back to Harmony.

Ghira: If that is what you think is best then I have no reason to stop you...but for how long will you be gone?

G. Lawbringer: Thats the thing Ghira...we won't be coming back.

Ghira: What are you saying?

G. Lawbringer: There has been a..."discussion" recently with the Warriors when we first appeared here. Some complained saying "Why are we here fighting Monsters here, when we have monsters back home?"
"Why exactly are we fighting Grimm when these Hunstman have that covered?"
Why Ghira...there's always a why. The answer? It was the Faction Leader's decision. They are the reason we were here, and they were the reason why we stayed. If they're gone, then we have no reason to stay.

Ghira: Wait! Holden, are you sure you're making the right decision here? You've done so much for us, I and many other Faunus appreciate what you've all been doing. The New Fang and our future generations have looked up to you, what's going to happen then?

G. Lawbringer:...I'm sorry, but it has to happen like this Ghira. We have our own problems back in Harmony. Not only are The Blackstones still around but the Grimm are popping up left and right as well. Each day we find a new Grimm that we can't handle, not including the fact that it takes time for us to deal with them as well.

Ghira:...Right, right I apologize. I should've already known that. It was selfish of me.

G. Lawbringer: Sure it was, who wouldn't. Especially at a time like this. Now look, I've sent a messenger bird back home, our ships will be arriving by the end of the next week. Just enough time to let our people know, and for new leaders to be chosen...

Ghira:...Do you really believe they are dead Holden?

G. Lawbringer:...I have my qualms Ghira, don't worry about that. What I'm more worried about is what I'm going to say if they truly are gone.

Ghira: Right. If you need any help, please don't hesitate to ask, you have done a great service to me and my people and so, I'll happily help out in return if you need it.

G. Lawbringer: I appreciate it Ghira thank you...Hmm, actually. There is something I think will benefit both of us actually. Since you are willing to hear me out.

Ghira: Please, anything.

/ Holden Cross then told Ghira of his proposal, that could eventually help Harmony and the Faunus. /

———————————————————–

*Six Days Later*

- Menagerie -
- Kuo Kuana -

/ On a Bullhead Four Harmonians were waiting to reach their destination, no conversation would be had, only silence was the occupant's companions. /

Pilot: Five Minutes to Menagerie Faction Leaders, be prepared to leave the Airship at a moments notice.

Tiandi: Thank you, we appreciate your kindness to transport us.

Pilot: Your welcome, you Harmonians did so much for us back in Vale, it's the least I could do.

Tiandi: 'Warden...its almost time.'

Warden: 'Thank you...'

/ The Warden could only say a small response back in his mind. /

Tiandi: 'I hope everything will be fine now...'

Warden: 'I hope so as well...'
/ The Warden thinks to himself as the Bullhead finally lands at the town of Kuo Kuana. /

———————————————————–

/ Seeing a random Bullhead, the people of Harmony and Kuo Kuana looked and asked themselves, "Who might these people be?". When the hatch on the side of the ship opened up, many were in disbelief. It was the supposed dead Faction Leaders getting off of that ship. Nobody would say a thing, and would only whisper and talk amongst each other. Then the new Faction Leaders with their Generals appeared./

The Lawbringer: Jaune! You're alive!
/ Holden Cross and Mercy approached "Jaune", but The Warden would not respond. /

G. Peacekeeper: Jaune?

Jaune: 'Mercy, Holden Cross...can you hear me?'

The Lawbringer: What the?

The Kensei: He cannot hear you, General. Not from here.
/ The Kensei gestures to his ears. /
But from here.
/ The Samurai gestures to his head before talking to his Generals in their native tongue. /

G. Peacekeeper:...How?
/ Mercy looks to her first Faction Leader. /

The Warden: 'It was a gift from the Third Brother...at the cost of my hearing...'

The Lawbringer: The Third Brother? He's real?!

The Warden: 'He is...and for me to keep my gift to hear and talk to you both in mind...it also cost me a piece of myself.'

G. Peacekeeper: Jaune?

The Warden: 'I am not Jaune anymore Mercy...I am not part Remnentian...I am a Harmonian. Warden is my new identity...I am not Jaune...not anymore.'

G. Peacekeeper: Jaune...
/ Mercy said with sadness, before being interrupted by the Vikings. /

G. Valkyrie: I got it! The Third Brother took your voice and in exchange he uhh...

/ The Raider slowly nods his head. /

G. Valkyrie:...Because he gave you a...
/ Runa said with some hesitation as the other Viking Generals looked on in hope. The Viking Faction Leader slowly nodded his head a little faster. /

G. Valkyrie: A...a...a new blessing?
/ Runa said hesitantly. The other Generals quickly looked at their old Faction Leader with Stigandr, the New Faction Leader looking as well.

/ The Raider looked at them uninterested. Then jumped up with a smile on his face as he nodded his head. /
The Raider: 'Yes! That's it! You got it!

/ Any Viking watching the Viking Leaders would cheer alongside them as they finally figured out The Raider's problem through a quick game. /

The Kensei: Glad to "see" you enjoying your position Raider. It makes life easier knowing that. Of course, now I don't get to hear your annoying babble now.

The Raider: 'Don't test my patience, Samurai!'
/ The Raider thinks, pointing his weapons his humble comrade. /

The Kensei: What? Nothing to say? How disappointing...
/ The Samurai says with fake sadness. /

The Raider: 'You Little-'

/ The Warden would avoid "hearing" his Viking comrade who was indeed yelling curses and profanities as best as he could, even if he couldn't be heard, The Viking Generals would support their Leader as best as they could. /

The Warden: 'Holden Cross...what exactly did we miss while we were gone?'

The Lawbringer: You have missed so much...Lord Warden.

/ As the group of Faction Leaders and Faction Generals soon gathered in the newly built Harmonian Embassy Building, right in the Roofless Garden, that is in the middle of the building.
The Lawbringer relays his and the other's plan when they were Faction Leaders.
It was safe to say that The Lawbringer was worried by The Warden's reluctance to leave Remnant, which he now knows was his original home. /

Warden: 'Is that all Holden Cross?'
/ The Warden thinks as Mercy relays his thoughts to the group. /

G. Lawbringer: Yes, that is all.

Warden: Hmm...

G. Lawbringer: 'I know this is his home, but we also have a home back in Harmony. We don't need to be here anymore...I guess I should say something then.' Lord Warden. I'm well aware of Remnant being your home but-
/ Mercy holds up her hand to Holden Cross, signifying the Warden has a piece to say. /

Warden: 'Hush Holden Cross. I am well aware of your...despisement of us staying in Remnant, fighting a battle not our own.'

G. Lawbringer: That's exactly right. I, Mercy, and the other Generals agree with me on this. I wouldn't be surprised if the other Faction Leaders agree as well!

Warden: 'Which is why I have made up my mind.'

/ The group of Harmonians looked to their Leader and wondered what he has planned now, except for one./

G.Peacekeeper: Lord Warden?...Right.

Warden: 'Holden Cross, my comrades, and my greatest warriors. We will follow through with the past Faction Leaders ideas. I've grown tired of fighting for this place as well. Any Objections?'

/ No one would say a word for this plan greatly helped Harmony itself and it would allow the warriors themselves to return home, just enough time before the winter season approaches. /

Warden: 'Good, I assume every other remaining Harmonian from the Battle of Vale has heard this plan?'

G. Lawbringer: Yes they have.

Warden: 'Good. We will move out immediately when the ships arrive. Gather the people willing to join our cause. Recruit as much as you can. Spread the word. Gather our warriors when the time comes. If the Navy is as fast as I think they are. Then they should be here soon. Am I Understood?'

The Harmonian Leaders: Understood!

G. Kensei: But wait, Lord Warden, I've been recruiting as much as we can, how can we recruit more?

/ The Warden thinks of an idea...even if it isn't as sharp as it was once before. And smiles. /

———————————————————–

- One part of Kuo Kuana -

/ On buildings were posters of different kinds some that many did not see before, some looked to these posters with curiosity, but with intrigue as well. /

/ Only Tonight! Want to join the Harmonian Army? Want to be fat with strength? Have power only few can achieve? Join us! The Viking Faction! /

/ Where to join?: Kuo Kuana Beach. The Harmonian Embassy

When?: Now!

More info and perks when joining this Faction at the Harmonian Embassy. /

———————————————————–

/ Only Tonight! Do you seek Courage? Benevelous? Honor? Then join the Samurai Faction of the Harmonian Army!

/ Where to join?: Kuo Kuana Beach. The Harmonian Embassy

When?: Now!

More info and perks when joining this Faction at the Harmonian Embassy. /

———————————————————–

/ Only Tonight! Do you seek Justice? Resolution? Diligence, Valor, and most importantly, Hope?
Then Join the Knights! /

/ Where to join?: Kuo Kuana Beach. The Harmonian Embassy

When?: Now!

More info and perks when joining this Faction at the Harmonian Embassy. /

———————————————————–

- Hours Ago -
- Lower parts of Kuo Kuana -

/ Stigandr the General of the Viking Faction, Ayu the Kensei General of the Samurai faction, and Holden Cross, General of the Knight Faction look on at the posters they made and put up in the lower parts of town near the Beach of Kuo Kuana. /

G. Warlord: What better way to entice warriors to join our army. Beautiful Warrior Girls with promises, No?

G. Lawbringer: As much as I hate to admit it...you could be right, but who knows?

G. Kensei: Right, it's not like it hasn't worked before right?

G. Warlord: Hmm...Say, Holden Cross, Ayu...what do you think happens now?

Holden Cross: Easy, we go back to Harmony, wipe out any Grimm foolish enough to attack us...and Live.

Stigandr:...Doesn't sound that easy, doesn't it?

Holden Cross:...No, it doesn't.

———————————————————–

Holden Cross: Even if we have the Grimm to deal with, we do still have the Blackstones lurking around.

/ Within a dimly lit throne room. The one called Apollyon sits on a throne, cross-legged with a hand holding the side of her head as if bored. /

Holden Cross: Who knows what she could be planning right now.

/ As Apollyon sits on her throne, two large doors open up inside the room, illuminating the poorly lit room even more. Showing that Apollyon was sitting on a large throne, with stairs leading up to it. With her attention now onto something, she slowly gets up and walks down her steps. /

Holden Cross: We lost so many good men during that battle for Beacon. Maybe with this recruitment plan I made, it could help.
The Wu Lin Faction may not have liked others joining. But it's on them if more people join our Factions then theirs.

Ayu: Do you think that Apollyon has recruited people as well?

/ As Apollyon stands from the bottom of the stairs one Knight of the Black Prior is waiting, on his knee telling her of the success of his mission. /

Stigandr: I wouldn't doubt it. The Blackstones also lost many on their side of the battle, it's only right for them to recruit as well.

/ As The Black Prior Knight finally stands as he backs away to the side, he gestures to three warriors also kneeling as well, the first of them being a warrior who had a Masakari Axe on their back, the second holding a large Hammer as they kneel and lastly a warrior who had a sheathed Chinese Longsword. /

Ayu:...Even if it looks bleak...we can only hope and pray that our situation can get better right?

/ Apollyon now done with the introductions of her "New" Blackstone Generals, she sends them away. Now walking up to her throne the doors close slowly, making the room as dark as it once was before as she finally sits down on the throne, back in her original position, silently laughing to herself. /

Stigandr: She's right, even if things look bleak right now, as long as we are together nothing can stop us!

/ On a small Island called "Patch", a girl in a Red Hooded Cloak is seen tending to a girl with golden hair as she lays in a bed that looks to be just right for her. Evidently, this same girl would only have one arm. /

Holden Cross: Right, we may have been divided once before, but with the Faction Leaders help, we'll make sure the past is never repeated.

/ On a plane far from the island of Patch is a girl as white as snow, looking out unto a window where she could see the land she once called home pass by. /

Ayu: We may not have always been on the same page, but there is one thing for sure.

/ While in a broken part of Beacon there is a girl in black, as beautiful as the night sky standing on a building. When compared...she could only be considered a godsend. /

Ayu: Nothing can stop us.

/ In a forest far away from the Beauty is a Red-Haired Beast, walking past tree after tree, before coming upon a masked individual in a skin-tight suit.
"Rainbow..." thinks the beast as he remembers who this person was. /

Ayu: Even if we have to die trying.

Holden Cross: Right!
Stigandr: Right!

———————————————————–

- The Next Day -

G. Lawbringer: People of Kuo Kuana! I am the General of the Knight Faction Army. I thank you all for coming today. Either it is to see your loved ones leave for the land of Harmony, or to see a glimpse of what is to be your new life for the years to come. I thank you. As you may know that lands of Harmony have been plagued by the dreaded beasts of darkness only known as The Grimm. For years we Knights have been at war, not only to the Grimm but to The Vikings and Samurai as well. Because of this many of our warriors have sadly perished, and if it were to go on any longer, fueled by our rage of fighting another, The Grimm would've done something many thought impossible.
It is not worth thinking about such a time for something had changed. Our drive to fight was now not against one another, but against the Blackstones themselves. We have learned to work with one another, we have learned to fight with and for one another. It didn't matter where you were born, whether you were rich or not, strong or weak. When you were a warrior fighting for the Harmonian Army, all that mattered was skill, and heart to fight against the odds and win. This could apply to any warrior willing to fight, for the very same could be said for our Faction Leaders! The Warden! The Viking! The Samurai and Tiandi! They fought with an enemy that once outclassed and knock them down. Yet they did not stop when the odds were not in their favor, they got right back up and kept on fighting when things looked bleak for them. In time they not only won against a warrior whose pet was the Grimm Dragon, but they came out victorious. For those new warriors willing to join our ranks I want you to know this. With the right mindset, the right drive, the right goals, not only will you be able to have a future in Harmony, but you will be one of us, regardless of race. You will be able to surpass many and have the strength to protect whoever needs it. So once again I thank you for joining us people of Kuo Kuana...and I hope for the best to every, future Harmonian. Thank you.

/ As the Lawbringer finishes his speech people began to clap for the Lawbringer as he walks off of the podium, as many transport ships from Harmony are stationed, ready to go back to the land of peace. Now ready, many future recruits, young and old start to say they're last goodbyes as they board the ships. Many Harmonian workers would yell And command where things needed to be. Harmonians would get on the one boat after another readying for the trip to come. Yet as the chaos of leaving Kuo Kuana start to die down. On top of one of the decks of the ships, the General Lawbringer Holden Cross was approached by Mercy as he looks to the people waving to the ships as they prepare to leave. /

Mercy: Holden Cross...weren't you a leader to a Mixed Faction Team not too long ago?

Holden Cross: Yes, I was. One Valkyrie, one Orochi, one Centurion, and one Warden.

Mercy: I don't believe I've seen a group like that around here, do you at least know?

/ When asked, Holden Cross looks to the crowd of Faunus, and when looking in the far back he sees four distinct figures all wearing regular clothes. To anybody else, they would be considered normal Faunus waving the heroes away for they were all wearing a black mask that only covered their eyes, signifying their loyalty to the New Fang. When looking closely Holden Cross could see weapons on their persons. One with a spear on their back, one with a sheathed Katana, one with a Sword hidden on her back while the final person with a Gladius sheathed to his side, was holding a child, with his free hand still waving.
Holden Cross seeing this could only smile under his helmet and he begins to wave to the crowd of Faunus' and to the five in the way back. /

Mercy: Holden Cross?

Holden Cross: I don't know Mercy...I don't know...but I know this...wherever they are, they're going to do great things. I'm sure of it.
/ Holden Cross then walks away into the ship, never looking back. Mercy when looking to the crowd would only see civilians, never five people for they had left out of sight.

/ When the captains of the ships began to yell that everything is set, the Ships' sails begin to drop, with the wind suddenly picking up, the ships were finally off, people on the ships leaving Kuo Kuana took one last look to their home as they waved goodbye. The Faunus' did the same to the ships as they move towards a place many Harmonians have called home, that being the land of Harmony, where many could close a book in their lives so that a new one could finally open. /

———————————————————–

- Timeskip -

/ As the weeks go by in the land of Harmony, The leaves from the trees once again fall to the ground, the clouds soon come and go, bringing down snowflakes and snow alike.

There would be a large village built around the three great strongholds that was in each nation, ever since the Grimm had invaded, many small villages were soon evacuated from their homes to a new one.

With the Iarla Stronghold housing, the people of the Vikings, the Kyuden Stronghold housing the Samurai, and the Beaufort Stronghold for the Knights.

As more people arrived the Generals decided to grow their lands even further than just the area of the Strongholds. With passion, many Harmonian warriors were now ready to protect their home as best as they could.

As the Faction Leaders returned home to their respective nation they not only brought back many new Recruits ready to fight for all nations, but they brought back an old Faction thought lost, That being the Wu Lin, having a home in the small town of Harmony now it's own country replacing Gron Gate, The Blackstone Hills, and Cinis. Connecting the three nations even further.

In the North of The Country of Harmony was the nation of the Vikings. To the Southeast was the Nation of Samurai, and to the Southwest was the Nation of Knights. Though divided by Grimm, The Harmonians would fight day and night for their newly established homes, for as long as they lived.

It was all thanks to the Faction Leaders help that the Harmonians were back home stronger than ever, and even though there were days each Faction Leaders of the Four Nations had nothing to do. They waited for the chance to strike.

In the case of the Faunus' that migrated to Harmony were all put into a respective class, all starting as Recruits. As per the Warden's Huntsman Plan, The Recruits would be trained until they were ready to attend a Warrior Training Program. So they may graduate into a certain Hero Class, then join a team of four, led by a Champion, as the General Lawbringer has done before.

After the events of Vale's destruction, the problems that would normally arise from Mixed Faction Team's would dramatically decrease. Samurai's happily working with Vikings. Knight's working alongside both, Wu Lin coming into the lives of others, ever since that battle history was truly made, for it built a bond between nations that couldn't ever broken. Not anymore. /

———————————————————–

/ While on the other side of the world things haven't been so peachy. With the fall of the Cross Continental Transmit System communication had ceased across Remnant.

Thanks to Cinder's plan Beacon had truly fallen, and when the people called for help from the Harmonians that had protected them time and time again, they received no answer.

High ranking officials of Mistral, Vacuo, and Vale asked for the Harmonians but it was said that they had left, gone back home. When a letter was sent out to ask the Harmonian Leaders why a response was indeed given. Yet it was one not well-liked to council members. /

/ Dear Council Members of Remnant,
As you may know, we are the Harmonian Faction Leaders. This letter is to explain why we will not come to your aid. Why we will not return to Remnant for the foreseeable future. The main reasons are as follow, The Grimm, Harmony, fighting our own battles, and our dislike of Remnant. The Grimm have plagued our lands as they have yours, we are our own nation with our own people, we must focus on protecting our home Harmony, not Remnant. Harmony is our land, our home, a place many have been away from for quite a long while, we did work with others in Remnant, but that was only temporary. The reason being that we have to fight our own battles from now on, during our duration in Remnant my people have fought battle after battle, The Battle of Kuo Kuana, The First Grimm Invasion of Vale. The Blackstone Invasion of Beacon, The countless Grimm extermination missions in Mistral, and lastly, The Fall of Beacon Tower. These were all solved with the help of Harmony's Soldiers. Without them, would there be a chance these battles would be failed? The Blackstone Invasion would've failed if we hadn't prepared for such a thing. We have grown weary and tired of doing your work as we have more trouble herein Harmony. While lastly, our taste of Remnant has become...soured. When our men first worked in Mistral, there was exploitation. When we learned of your Famous Huntsman only working for money and fame, it truly disgusts us for your warriors are as such. Which brings us to The Blackstone invasion of Beacon. When we ask and demanded that our men protect Beacon during the Wu Lin Coronation, we were denied, you think your men could've to handle The Blackstones that we warned you what they could do. Pitiful. Then the reason for us sending this letter in the first place, we are not your Soldiers, we are not Mercenaries, we are not Problem Solvers, nor are we your Men. We are a nation, a nation that so rightly has done everything for you, yet given nothing in return. We will not help your people anymore. We have our own problems now.
Sincerely, The Harmonian Faction Leaders. /

/ Troubling times indeed for Remnant thinks the Council members. Troubling indeed. /

———————————————————–

- Patch -

/ Within the Island of Patch, there would be a lone two-story log house with the front door opening. The person leaving the house would be none other than Ruby Rose, and in front of her door waiting for her would be two friends of hers. Lie Ren and Nora Valkyrie, the last remaining members of Team JNPR. /

Ruby: Hey, guys...Haven's a long way to go, huh?

Ren: It is...but it's the only lead we have left.

Ruby: Right, Cinder said she was from Mistral...Whatever's there is where we have to go...but are you sure you guys are ready to come along?

Nora:...It took some time to admit it...but Pyrrha did in fact die, there no sugarcoating it but...but we failed Jaune...we failed him again, *Sigh* and since we failed him, it's only right for us to fix it. After Haven, after we stop Cinder, we have to find him. Right Ren?

Ren: Right.

Ruby: Jaune promised me that he'd come back to us...and if Jaune had to leave, then there must be something going on that only Jaune can answer.

Ren: The journey will be perilous, and whether we'll find answers at the end is entirely uncertain.

Nora: But we wouldn't be here if we weren't up for it. For Pyrrha, and for Jaune. We won't fail him, not this time.

Ruby: Then let's get started.
/ Ruby said with a smile as the four begin their long trek, walking down a road leading away from Taiyang's home. /

———————————————————–

???: A smaller, more honest soul...It's true that a simple spark can ignite hope, breathe fire into the hearts of the weary. The ability to derive strength from hope is undoubtedly mankind's greatest attribute. Which is why I will focus all of my power... to snuff it out.

/ As Taiyang was bringing food to his daughter Ruby, he sees that she is gone. Dropping the plate of food he runs out of the room, unaware of the note left for him on the bed. As Taiyang runs past Yang's bedroom, she notices a crow perched on a branch, before watching it fly off /

???: How does it feel, knowing that all of your time and effort has been for nothing? That your guardians have failed you? That everything you've built will be torn down before your very eyes? Your faith in mankind was not misplaced. When banded together, unified by a common enemy, they are a noticeable threat. But divide them, place doubt into their minds, and any semblance of power they once had will wash away.

/ Grimm have begun marching towards the now destroyed ruins of Beacon Academy, where atop of Beacon Tower is a giant Grimm, frozen in stone.

Within Harmony, The Four Faction Leaders are seen each on a side of a table where a map of Harmony is displayed. Some parts of the map are colored Green, Yellow, Blue, and Purple...while the rest of the map is colored in Black. /

???: Of course, they won't realize it at first. Like you, they'll cling to their fleeting hope, their aspirations. But this is merely the first move.

/ Apollyon is walking atop a stage, where she overlooks her ever-growing army with every type of warrior from different Factions, especially some Wu Lin. /

???: So you send your guardians, your Huntsmen and Huntresses, and when they fail and you turn to your smaller soul, know that you send her to the same pitiful demise.

/ In another more fearsome and frightful looking place, an ominous-looking stone stairway is lined with dark, purple crystals. Atop of this staircase is a figure in black overlooking a barren wasteland /

???: This is the beginning of the end, Ozpin...And I can't wait to watch you burn.

End...

———————————————————–

(A/N: After so long, after so many setbacks, so many spelling mistakes, bad grammar, and planning, I've finally completed this story. In all honesty, I'd like to say congrats on making it here. This is my first story making something like this and I couldn't be more proud of it. Even with some problems here and there. I love it all the same. I'd also really liked to give a shoutout to everybody who voted and commented, they really kept me going on completing this story. Especially to user Shadowgtz, who has been a noticeable voter ever since I first made this story's chapter, and well...before I finally close this chapter in life, I would like to say thanks to everyone who enjoyed it. Comments questions and Criticism are always welcome. Adios! )

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

25K 571 22
It's 2030 and World War 3 had finished a year before, the United States had thrived when the 47th President of the United States, Maxwell Sterling ha...
94.1K 1.9K 76
after the battle of trihexa issei did his best to defeat the beast and albion help him but when trihexa saw albion is about to attack the beast decid...
3.2K 82 16
|| HIGHEST RANK - #37 in Fantasy || Aunheuser Kiel Busch. German Boy. Grown to a Brave warrior. Living in the lands of war, and masseur. His job is t...
26.1K 575 23
The story of a Warden. A Warden who tried to live his life the best he could. Memories of his childhood still linger, but his duties to his people ke...