Camila Cabello Imagines (gxg)

By gayforddlovato

Camila Cabello x female reader imagines. All written by me unless otherwise stated. Enjoy! 🥰 Message me for... More

Dating Camila would include
"i miss you"
"Say the words and i'll come home"
you can't sleep
first kiss
you're sick
you have an anxiety attack
you have a nightmare
Secret admirer (requested)
cuddles to help you warm up
She carries you to bed
mistletoe
you have a migraine
she can't sleep
you get bit by a shark (requested)
you get bit by a shark - part two (requested)
you pass out
she takes care of you after you have surgery (requested)
she saves you (requested)
you're scared of the dark (requested)
your parents kick you out when you come out to them (requested)
you get sick in the middle of the night (requested)
asthma attacks (requested)
life is tough but so are you (requested)
she comes home to find you asleep
you surprise her on tour
she wakes you up with kisses
she comes home from tour on your birthday
koala hugs to get your attention (requested)
family day (requested)
welcome to the family (requested)
she sings you to sleep
you want her attention
she won't let go when you hug her
waking her for cuddles
lucky (requested)

you're tired

5K 134 0
By gayforddlovato

You were so happy to be home, feeling so exhausted that you felt you could barely take another step. You could barely find the energy to walk over to the couch to take off your shoes before you laid back and put your forearm over your eyes.

You jumped when you felt a hand brush over your arm a few minutes later. "Sorry" Camila mumbled as she knelt down on the floor next to you and ran her fingers along your forehead. "You okay?" "Sleepy." Camila nodded her head and planted a kiss to your forehead before she hooked her hands under your thighs and picked you up. "What are you doing?" She chuckled gently pushed your head to her shoulder. "Shh, just close your eyes."

She kept her hands under your thighs and she slowly carried you upstairs. You kept your head on her shoulder as she walked up each step until she reached the bedroom and gently laid you on the bed. She tucked you in under the covers, sitting down beside you and pressing kisses across your face. You giggled and hooked your fingers under her chin, lowering it to press your lips to hers.

She smiled at you, cupping your cheeks in her hands as her eyes locked with yours. "Go to sleep, baby." She was about to stand up when you tugged on her wrist. "Where are you going? Cuddle with me." She couldn't wipe the smile from her face when you said those words to her. She laid down under the covers next to you and wrapped her arms around you to pull you as close as possible. You leaned your head on her shoulder and smiled when she planted a kiss to your temple. "Go to sleep, beautiful. I love you."

You closed your eyes and soon drifted off to sleep, loving the security only Camila can give you as she held you in her arms.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 2.3K 29
a novel consisting of one-shots & imagines about a beautiful cuban-mexican named camila cabello! enjoy. (published in 2017. very, very old. xx)
221K 5.3K 59
(COMPLETED!) Halsey x Female Reader Imagines ✨ {no personals & no smut} Highest ranking: ♡ #1 in halsey ♡ ♡ #1 in hopelessfountainkingdom ♡ ♡ #1 in...
566K 15.6K 57
A relationship with Camila Cabello. Big thanks to everyone reading! Please remember to drop a few votes :)
45.6K 880 22
one-shots ⍟ imagines ⍟ short stories ⍟ smut