WHEN I MET YOU - A JohnnyBoy...

Galing kay HunBun1205

(This is a story where Johnny isn't apart of the gang and he doesn't know anyone else in the gang either unti... Higit pa

Authors Note!
1. When I First Met Him - (Johnnys POV)
2 - Nightmares - Ponyboys POV
3 - Getting to know him - Johnny's POV
4 - Going Out - Ponyboy's POV
5 - Eating - Johnny's POV
6 - Scars and admitting secrets- Ponyboys POV
7 - You Need To See Your Brother - Johnnys POV
9 - Perfect Distraction - Johnnys POV
10 - We're All Leaving - Ponyboys POV
11 - Birthday - Johnny's POV
12 - I love you - Ponyboys POV

8 - Meeting the family - Ponyboys POV

2.7K 55 154
Galing kay HunBun1205

I kept waking up in the middle of the night, I just couldn't believe my own brother, and Steve, wanted to see me! They also supported me! My wish finally came true! I was ecstatic!

So because of that I could barley sleep, which caused me to wake up at 4:00 am and stay awake until Johnny woke up.

When he finally did, I didn't even tried to hide the fact I was still awake.

"Couldn't sleep huh?" Johnny said rubbing his eyes.

"Nope." I say smiling widely.

We both ate and got ready quickly because we didn't want to be late.

I basically ran to the car and jumped in.

Johnny laughed.

"I swear! You're so cute." He said, but he quickly blushed and looked away.

"Um...I mean, sorry, I-I didn't-"

"It's ok." I say also blushing.

He got in the car and started driving.

I was so excited to see my brother again. But nervous at the same time.

When we finally got there we had to wait a while because we had to see when Darry left.

Which wasn't a problem because me and Johnny were talking and laughing.

Then suddenly the front door opens.

I sink down a little in my seat but I still look.

Darry comes out looking like his usual self, but instead more colder and broken. I would've probably gotten out of the car and yelled at him if I wasn't so scared.

He gets in the car and drives away.

"That's him? No wonder you're scared of him!" Johnny says, his eyes wide.

"Now you know why." I say laughing.

"I'll stay in the car." Johnny says nervously.

"What? Why? I want you here with me." I say.

"I'm shy..." he says.

"It's ok, they won't judge you. I'll make sure. Just please...I'm sorry for forcing you...but I don't want to do this alone..."

He looks at me with his beautiful puppy dog eyes and nods.

"Sure, but only for you."

I smile at him and he smiles back.

We both go inside and stand outside the door and he looks at me and nods.

I take a deep breathe and knock on the door.

I hear footsteps and the door opens to reveal a Sodapop that I've never seen.

He had bags under his eyes and he looked exhausted.

He looked at me with wide eyes and gasped.

"Ponyboy.....?" He said.

I couldn't hold it and I cry.

"Sodapop....I'm so sorry..."

He basically throws himself on me and he keeps whispering, "I thought we lost you Ponyboy." And, "It ain't your fault."

"What's going on-?" Steve says coming outside.

He freezes when he says me and screams, "Ponyboy!" surprisingly he also hugs me.

The sound of my name makes more footsteps scramble outside and soon Two-bit and Dallas come outside also hugging me.

I smile but I still cry.

This feels amazing! I missed them so much.

We pull apart and I look at each of them.

They also have bags under their eyes and they also look exhausted.

Some of them also need to shave.

"Ponyboy come inside! Tell us what happened!" Sodapop says.

This reminds me that Johnnys right there and I look at him which causes the gang to look at him.

Johnny was smiling and he looked really happy.

Sodapops eyes widen a little.

"Is this your..."

"No!" Me and Johnny say at the same time, our faces turning so red.

"He's not my...yeah...umm, this is Johnny, I'll explain everything." I say.

We both go inside and Johnny looks around.

Nothing has changed.

I explain to Sodapop everything that happened and the whole time he has tears in his eyes. Dally looks away, Steve also has tears in his eyes and Two-bit also has tears in his eyes while looking down. I even tell them about Curly, I just didn't tell him who it was only what they were doing to me.

"Who is he? I'll kill em." Dally says with an angry and hurt look in his eyes, I know that if I tell him he'll do it, but what shocks me the most is he would do that for me. I always thought he didn't really care for anyone but himself but I now know he only has the gang and even losing one member was too much for him.

"No, I can't tell, you. I'm sorry but I can't. I'm just so happy you guys support me."

"Ponyboy, of course we support you...we...we love you. You're like a brother to us all." Two-bit said, still crying.

That almost made me bawl myself.

"Ponyboy, I know we never get along, and you thought I basically hated you, but you were always like an annoying little brother to me...When you ran away, I really thought something bad happened to you, I was so worried, especially seeing Sodapop break down, I felt so sorry for never saying sorry. So, I'm sorry." Steve says, crying.

I cry too and we all hug again.

"Sodapop, what happened after I ran away?" I ask.

Sodapop looks down.

"I guess I'll tell you."

•SODAPOP'S POV•

The whole gang chased after Ponyboy, since he was in track, he was so fast, faster than all of us.

The news of him liking boys had already sunk down in my head, but I didn't care who he liked. The whole gang didn't care either because they were chasing after him.

I finally managed to get closer and I thought if I tried to tackle him, I could get him, so I do. But he was to fast and he manages to get away so nobody saw where he went.

We kept searching and we couldn't find him. This time it was dark already.

I didn't give up though, but Steve grabbed my hand and told me to look back at our neighborhood.

We did and nothing. I cried and so did the whole gang, we were so worried.

"We will keep looking ok? Let's split up." Steve says.

I nod and I decide to around our house. Again nothing. I run inside our house because I want to yell at Darry, now because of him, Ponyboy could be in danger.

I walked in and I find Darry sitting in a chair with his head in his hands.

I really hope he regrets what he did.

"Why the fuck would you do that?!" I yell at him.

⚠️SLIGHT HOMOPHOBIA⚠️

"Because he's a fag! He doesn't deserve anything that we give him besides that beating and you know it damn well Sodapop!"

⚠️HOMOPHOBIA IS ENDING⚠️

"Don't you say that word Darry! Just shut up! He did nothing wrong! He's still the same person! He's still your brother! The only thing that changed is him being gay! What would mom and dad think of you?!" I say screaming with tears falling down my cheeks.

"What would mom and dad think of him! Not me! They would be proud of what I just did!-"

"Don't say that! They'll hate you like I hate you!"

Before I can even blink he smacks me right in the face and I fall down.

He walks away to his room and I cry even harder.

What am I gonna do?

PONYBOYS POV•

I was still crying and I cried a little more after hearing Sodapop.

He tells me the rest and then Sodapop asks about Johnny.

"He's Johnny and he helped me, he let me stay in his house and he supports me." I say.

Johnny smiles at them and begins telling them about himself.

He tells them his past so that they get to know him and he tells them his address and where he works. We also tell them how Johnny saw Sodapop and Steve in the cafe.

I know they all feel bad for him because of his abusive parents.

Sodapop wipes his tears and smiles at Johnny.

"Thank you so much Johnny! Without you, who knows what could have happened to Ponyboy! Thank you!"

Johnny blushes and smiles back, "It was nothing, I'm just happy he's with his family now."

I feel a little pang of jealousy but I quickly try to get over it.

We all try to stop being sad and talk about funny things. Soon we're all laughing and having fun, even Johnny.

"Johnny, you're now part of our gang! You're welcome here anytime!" Two-bit says.

All the boys nod and Johnny smiles.

I knew that deep down he was really happy for being part of our gang.

After talking I plan on talking to Darry on Saturday. I was scared but the gang said they would be there to make sure he didn't do anything.

We had to leave because Darry was about to come from work so me and Johnny get into the car.

"I liked your family, they were amazing. I've never been happier in being in a gang before." Johnny says laughing.

I laugh too but then I remember something.

"Johnny, before we go to your house, can you take me somewhere first?"

"Sure, let's go."
____________________________________

When we arrive to Curly's house, I'm really nervous.

"It's ok Ponyboy, you can do this, I'll come with you."

Johnny saying he will come with me actually helps me and we go. Johnny hides in the side of the porch so he can hear and help if something happens.

I knock on the door and I know Curly is the only one in the house.

He opens the door and when he sees me he's about to hug me.

"Ponyboy! Where were you? I missed you so much!"

"Don't touch me! I'm breaking up with you! I'm done with you!" I say moving away.

His face quickly changed and he looks angry.

He grabs my wrist and he grips it really hard not letting go.

"You haven't seen me in weeks and you're doing this?"

I try to pull away but I can't and I see him raise his hand up.

But before he can even touch me Johnny comes out and punches him right in the face making him let go of me and fall to the ground.

"Who the fuck is this Ponyboy?! Are you fucking cheating on me?!" Curly yells.

"Don't fucking touch him!" Johnny yells.

Curly gets up quickly and punches Johnny in the face as well.

"NO! STOP! DON'T HURT HIM!" I yell.

He doesn't listen to me and kicked Johnny. I tried to pry Curly off of him but he wouldn't let me.

Johnny didn't give up though and punched him again this time also knocking him down.

Johnny kicked him  and cursed at him. Until Johnny won.

"Don't you ever fucking touch him or even look or talk to him! You understand?"

Curly didn't answer and Johnny punched him again.

"Do you understand?!"

Curly nodded his head in defeat and it felt good to see him beat up after all he's ever done.

"You better not tell anyone either you bitch." Johnny says walking out.

He had a scar on his cheek and his lip was bleeding, he also had a bruise on his eye that I knew would leave a mark.

"Come on Pony." Johnny says calmly to me.

I was still shocked.

He beat him up...for me!

"Johnny! Oh my God! Why did you do that?"

"You're my best friend! I'll do anything for you!"

"Thank you Johnny! I'm so grateful."

Johnny smiles and nods.

"It's my pleasure."

We get in the car and he drives away.

I really, really like Johnny.
____________________________________
Hey everyone! I hoped you liked this one and thank you so much!

LOVE YOU!

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

5.2K 120 8
Hi🧍. I love the outsiders sm there isn't a specific love interest yet so yuh. idk where I'm going with this just read it man. also I'd prefer if onl...
16.9K 594 42
《 This is a BoyxBoy story 》 William Caddel wants to live. Between crushing expectations and the strictness that comes with them that seems like such...
1.8K 88 12
Two closed teenager that aren't allowed to express their love to each other in public due to the society they live in. Will they eventually reveal th...
34.6K 893 15
Seventeen years old Sam Adams doesn't do well with people. He prefers staying home on the weekends and staying away from parties. He has only one fri...