From dusk till Dawn. (A Werew...

Por NotTheRealAdele

Dawn is 22-years old and a Beta's daughter. She is strong,fast,outgoing and has a great sense of humor. She i... Más

Prologue:
chapter 1:
Chapter 2:
Chapter 3:
chapter 4:
chapter 5:
chapter 6:
chapter 7:
Chapter 8:
chapter 9:
chapter 10:
Chapter 11:
chapter 12:
chapter 13:
chapter 14:
Chapter 15:
Chapter 16:
Chapter 18:
Chapter 19:
chapter 20:
chapter 21:
Chapter 22:
Chapter 23:
Bonus Chapter:

Chapter 17:

6.4K 159 28
Por NotTheRealAdele

A/N Disclaimer: there is some smut in this chapter. Consider yourselves warned  🙈

SONG: wicked games- the weekend( this is one of my favorite songs. Top 10 for sure)

CHAPTER 17:

My first day as a police officer went great. Alvaro drove me to work at 8 am and Mr. Gomez was the first person to greet me. He introduced me to my new co-workers, a guy named Gabriel and a girl named Helena.

They both were fluent in English so the communication with them was pretty easy. I found out that they met each other at the police academy and that they had been dating for over a year now. They were both professionals though and they did not make me feel like an intruder at all.

The lieutenant explained to us that for the first couple of weeks we would be helping out with the paper work before we were allowed to go on patrol or do any kind of outdoor activities might be required of us. He asked us what would we prefer and all of us decided we wanted to be out on the road, catching all the bad guys.

The first week passed quickly with us organizing one of the old offices that would end up being our own, helping with paper work as planned and having a tour of all the facilities at the police station.

Before I knew it, it was already 3pm and another day at the office had come to an end. I had asked Alvaro whether a guard could come pick me up  today and drive me to a nearby mall to buy some things that I needed. Alvaro did not question my intentions and right as I was out of the police station I noticed Pepe waiting on me in his car.

Pepe was actually a pretty laid-back guy. He allowed me to listen to whatever music I liked and did not comment on the fact that I probably had the worst singing voice he had ever heard. He just left me sing at the top of my lungs Enrique Iglesias's lyrics without even the slightest of protests. Such a chill dude.

And he also agreed on leaving me alone inside the mall to shop since I told him that I didn't want to bore him to death.

To be honest, I was just too embarrassed because I did not want anyone to see what I was buying since I would be following Jasmine's suggestions to a T. I had to postpone the realization of the plan since my period decided to show up unexpectedly last week so I was now ready to go through with this.

Once more, I took out Jasmine's little paper and read what my crazy friend had written.

'Operation: seduce Alvaro' It read right at the top before continuing with:

1)Buy yourself some new naughty lingerie, girl. I don't care if you already own half a dozen, buy some more.

2)Wax yourself EVERYWHERE.( this is very important)

3)Watch some porn. You need to be educated, my dear.

4)Surprise the shit out of him. He must not see it coming!

5)Just go with the flow and do what feels natural. It's not rock science.

6)And most importantly...Enjoy yourself!

P.S I want all the dets afterwards.Call me.
              With love,
Your amazing friend Jasmine <3

Every time I read Jasmine's note I laughed with my whole heart. She must have thought I was a complete mess when it came to things like this but that was not entirely true.

Yes, I wasn't a pro in seduction but I knew my mate was in love with me. He had to want to be with me the same way I wanted to be with him. I just wished to make this day memorable. I wasn't into romantic stuff like rose petals and teddy bears so I was going for a more forward approach.

So I followed Jasmine's instructions. I bought my self some reviling underwear that made me feel extremely good about myself, had a waxing appointment and even sat through an erotic film when I got back to the house. Thank got all the walls were soundproof around here because that girl in the film kept on shouting as if someone was trying to murder her.

Sometime later, I had dinner with Carly where we chatted about my new job and her duties as a Luna before going back to my room in order to have a bath. It was already 7 pm and Alvaro would be coming home any time now.

The bath helped me relax my beating heart that was pounding in a new rhythm of her own.  I wore a plain dress and put my wet hair in a messy ban while I waited for Alvaro to return. I had to look as plane as possible for now in order for my plan to succeed.

Half an hour later my mate was home, making his way to our bathroom to have a shower after giving me a sweet kiss on my lips.

"Have you eaten yet? Wanna join me and Mateo for some lunch?" he asked me as he got out of the shower wearing some basketball shorts and a black T-shirt. He looked good with his casual clothes not seeming casual at all on him but then again he always looked perfect to me.

"I already ate, baby. Plus, I am a bit tired from work. I'll just wait for you here, ok?" I said coolly laying on our bed, knowing full well that this would be my only chance to get ready for what I had in mind.

"Of course, my Dawn. I wanna hear everything about your first week at work so don't fall asleep, mi luz." Alvaro joked and came to give me a kiss on my temple

"I won't' I answered cheerfully trying to hide how nervous and excited I was.

Alvaro did not seem to notice since he chuckled and made his way to the kitchen. I was glad he was having some lunch since he would be needing his energy for later I thought to myself cheekily.

I quickly got of the bed and run to the bathroom to straighten my hair before applying some make up on my face. It probably was a bit stupid of me to do so considering what I hoped we would be doing later but I wanted to look good for my mate. Lastly, I wore the black lacy pair of lingerie I bought today and just sat on the bed waiting.

I suddenly became really anxious and tense since I did not know how to sit to look as desirable as I wanted. Should I lay down? Maybe I should stand up and wait? And do what? God, this was so frustrating!

I decided to listen to another of Jasmine's suggestions so I stood up and put some music on my laptop to calm me down. This felt natural and I was set to go with the flow.

As the Weekend's 'Wicked games' came on I started moving my hips to the rhythm wanting to let a bit lose. I felt the music run through me and I wondered why had it been so long since the last time I danced. I used to love to do so.

The door opened slowly, without a sound, and since my mind was so focused on the music I did not even notice it. I kept on swinging my hips form side to side when I felt two strong arms wrap around me. Alvaro's hands embraced me tightly, staying on my bare stomach where they started drawing different patterns on my sensitive skin. He inhaled deeply before whispering in my ear "What are you doing dressed like this, mi alba?" he said with his sensual voice while he placed his lips on my neck.

He peppered me with gentle kisses on my shoulder while he moved his left hand from my hip to the base of my breast and back down. Alvaro's right hand followed the same movement until it touched my breast lightly. He squeezed my breasts abruptly with both of his hands shocking me and I moaned lowly at the incredible sensation he was creating.

His hands had traveled up my shoulders in order to take down the straps of my bra. In a swift motion he pushed them down reviling my hardened nipples that were ready for some attention.

He quickly uncapped my bra and tossed it right next to my legs while looking at me with hooded eyes. I turned slowly and sensually so I was facing him and gave him my most suggestive look.

"I wore it for you, baby. Do you like it?" I asked teasingly enjoying how his stare stayed concentrated on my boobs that were now right in front of him.

He pushed me towards him by my ass, my breasts falling on his chest while my hands landed on his shoulders.

"You need to take off your shirt" I said bossily, pushing his T-shirt up and he willingly applied to my command, a sinful smile playing on his lips.

God I would never get over how good my mate looked without his shirt on. His torso was sexy and toned with muscles and his abs were so damn kissable.

I gave him a small kiss on his chest followed by another one on his nipple and I heard his gasping inhale before he picked me up and forced my legs to wrap around him.

His lips were on mine a second later, demanding and harsh and I loved it. He kissed me passionately, his tongue at war with mine while I grabbed his short hair on the back of his neck in order to bring him closer. This seemed to make him insane since he groaned loudly before moving towards the bed and throwing me on it. I giggled lowly but stopped shortly after noticing his determined expression.  He stared at me from up to down, starting with my face, moving to my breasts that were now on full display , lingering a bit longer on my black panties that were obviously soaked with the need of him and finishing with my long legs. I felt exposed yet the way he was looking at me made me feel desirable beyond words.

We both knew that from now on he was in charge.

He stepped closer, slowly making his way towards me until his huge form was hovering over mine on the bed. He gave me a hinting smirk and leaned forward so he could put both of his hands on my sides. The kiss that followed made me realize how much I longed for this moment.........And my mate spent the entire night proving to me just how much he actually craved for me.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

The feel of two strong arms wrapped around my body while someone pecked my shoulder blades lightly, woke me up from my bliss the next day. I smiled still not opening my eyes, enjoying Alvaro's both hands and lips on me. I was sleeping with my back to him while he was cuddling me from behind. I was pretty aware that we were both still butt naked but after last night's events this just seemed natural and comfortable.

Alvaro moved to kiss me on my neck where his mark now lays. One of his hands travels up to touch my breast and he catches my nipple in between his fingers. I arch my back closer to him already feeling his erection saluting me. He moved his sinister hand between my legs and capped me lightly in the beginning before giving my pussy a hard squeeze making me moan in need. He chuckled loudly before removing his hands away from me and I huff in protest causing my eyes to open up.

He laughs once again and gets of the bed unbothered.I look as he moves to stand with all of his naked glory in front of the bathroom. He gives me a perverted look and licks his lips "Now you are definitely awake, mi luz" he says and winks at me before getting inside the bathroom

Did he just wake me up, rill me up and then ran away?  I thought as I stayed there laying stunned by what just happened. OH, hell no. I was more than pissed at this.

I stood up not bothering to put any clothes on and stormed straight inside the bathroom

"You!" I hissed accusingly "Wtf was that?" I asked yelling loudly

Alvaro looked surprised just for a second and then continued to brush his teeth not even looking at me. He was done ten seconds later and he gave me his most innocent expression

  "Its half past six baby and I am meeting Mateo at 7. I thought maybe you wanted to come with me since we will be discussing the pack's future. I just wanted to make sure you were awake. I'll drive you to work afterwards so you won't be late." he states, his innocent act still present

"Oh, is that so? That's so kind of you. Great, then I'll have a shower and we can go meet our Alpha." I answer him in a fake sweet manner

"You know... We should probably shower together. We'll save time." he says with a sinful smile and moves closer to me

I put my hand up in a dismissive way before he can come any closer "Yeah... I do not think so, baby. We won't be showering together for a long long longgg time. Now get out." I say strictly giving him a death glare

He looks shocked but then a smile reappears on his face "You don't mean that, right? mi luz? You are joking right baby?" he asks me in a desperate tone and I can't help the smile that erupts on my face. 

"I am not kidding. Now get out, I wanna shower and I don't want to be late." I say crossing my hands on my chest knowing full well that my boobs looked even bigger this way all pushed up

Alvaro catches the movement and scoffs like a kid before looking at me intensely. When he realizes that I won't change my mind he obeys to my demand and gets out.

At 7 we are both ready and we make our way silently to Alpha Mateo's office. Alvaro still doesn't know that I was just playing around so he has an apologetic look on his face. He tries to hold my hand but I take it away from him wanting to tease him a bit more.

The guard, Pepe, opens the office's door for us and I give him a warm smile. Alvaro takes my hand in his and drags me inside without a word. God I loved messing with him.

Knowing that since we were now marked and mated he would be a bit more possessive of me I decided to get him back for the stunt he pulled this morning.

"Hey, I wanted to talk to Pepe." I protest

"What for?" Alvaro asks smugly as if calling my bluff

"Well, I wanted to thank him for coming with me to the mall yesterday. You know, yesterday, when I bought those personal things I wanted." I say with a smirk and before he can respond Mateo cuts him off

"Good morning, my Beta couple. And congratulations on your marks." he says sitting behind his desk and I smile although I feel a bit embarrassed he probably knows what exactly we were up to last night.

"Thank you, Alpha" I say a bit shyly

"This is fantastic. Congratulations!" Carly squeals from  where she was sitting next to our Alpha and I smile once again.

"So, please take a sit. I really wanted to discuss with you guys some stuff about the pack." He says, gesturing for us to sit down and we oblige.

"I believe that Alvaro has told you a few things about why I decided to go to college in the US. Our pack has been ruled the same way for years and although my dad is a very fair person and he always did what's best for this pack, he remains a bit old-fashioned. When I was in the US, I realized that there other ways to treat our people, especially females. And that's why I decided to give the chance to any she-wolf to become a warrior if she wants to. Alvaro and I will start training them and hopefully in a year's time our pack will have a few new trained warriors. Also, I want the she- wolves to be able to choose their own careers, to know that they have that option and I need your help in that. You are a good example of the way a she-wolf could be if that's what she really desires. So, what do you say? Are you in?" Alpha Mateo asks me

"Of course. I'll help any way I can. With all due respect Alpha, I have a suggestion to make. I believe it is important in order for this plan to work to teach the girls at a young age about the fact that they can be confident and independent women. We could train the willing she-wolves for now but what about our future? We need to make sure that young pups of both genders know that they have the opportunity to become warriors or anything they please. So I think we should start training young girls as well." I suggest cautiously trying not to sound rude

"That is actually an excellent idea. That way we can secure our future. We need to inform them of their choices at a young age just so they can choose wisely later on." He says giving me a smile

"We also talked about the fact that if some women do not want to train than they can keep doing whatever they're doing right now. We won't force anyone to participate. I myself am not much of a fighter although I've been trained in basic combat." Carly explains her side and I nod understanding where she is coming from

"This plan will take time and devotion if we want it to succeed. We need to stay focused and determined. I suggest we meet with the pack tomorrow night to enlighten them about the changes that will happen from now on." Mateo says

"That's very wise. The sooner we begin setting the plan into motion the sooner we will see the results." Alvaro states and we all agree.

The meeting ends and we say our goodbyes before Alvaro drives me to work. As we were in his car, I kept on thinking about how much time and devotion would be needed in order to change the pack's beliefs about females.

"You think I'll be able to handle both work and our new duties as a Beta couple now that we know exactly what we are supposed to do?" I asked Alvaro while looking outside of the window

Alvaro gives me a puzzled look and just smiles sympathetically "You are more than capable of managing everything. You'll be at work in the morning putting all the criminals in prison and you'll help whenever you can with training and everything else. I do not want you to overwork yourself."

"But I-i..."

"No buts." Alvaro interrupts me and parks the car right outside the police station. "I know you. Stop second-guessing yourself because if there is one person in this world that can deal with all of this and thrive that is you, my Dawn. Now, get to work. I'll pick you up at 4." He says and claims my lips in a tender kiss.

I smile widely at his words and give him another kiss on his cheek. "I'll see you later" I tell him and get inside.

As I open the door, I notice Mr Gomez approaching me quickly with a huge smile on his face.

"Hey Dawn, come with me. Gabriel and Helena are already in your office. There is someone very important I want you guys to meet."

A/N. I wonder who might this stranger be.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

127 31 13
Ayla is lost and alone; a wolf who can not transition. She spends her days searching..but for what, she isn't sure. At night, she indulges in meaning...
2.8M 83.9K 35
Best ratings: #1 in #ya, #sexscenes and #mates, #4 in #romance - - - - - PLOT: LILA KING is somewhat notorious in her old wolfpack - as a child she l...
463K 23.6K 41
When Leah is gifted with an abusive mate, you'd think she would give up on werewolves altogether. But a new experience opens her mind and heart to pa...
1.1M 42.2K 49
Liam was actually excited to find his mate. It would be nice to have someone to help him with pack business. Keeping the borders safe and punishing r...