The Return Of The Zeus Familia

By TheWolfsFury1420

the story of Danmachi where Bell head's to Oranio, only this time, Enyo decides to move back to Oranio as she... More

Chapter 1 The Return
Chapter 2 The Push
Chapter 3 The Silverback
Chapter 4 Thief
Chapter 5 The Betrayal
Chapter 6 The Past and Current Battlefield
Chapter 7 Apology
Chapter 8 Spar's and Battle's
Chapter 9 the Minotaur and the Expedition
Chapter 10 Level Up
Chapter 11 Fallen Blacksmith
Chapter 12 Lower Floor's
Chapter 13 Middle Floor's
Chapter 14 Reason For Hate
Chapter 15 Confession and Conflict
Chapter 16 Devoured and Rival
Chapter 17 The Boss Battle
Chapter 18 Appolo Familia
Chapter 20 Training
Chapter 21 War Game Climax
Chapter 22 Fox in the Box
Chapter 23 Ishtar vs Zeus
Chapter 24 Rakia Invasion
Chapter 25 Back to Oranio
Chapter 26 Birth of Wiene

Chapter 19 War Game

2.1K 26 2
By TheWolfsFury1420

Apollo approached Veronica and Bell as Hestia and Mero got in front to stop him from getting closer, knowing he was up to something, and as the others around were watching, they were both scared and interested in what was about to happen next.

Apollo:" some of my member's tell me about the fight that happened in that bar that night yesterday"

Veronica:" your little pups were taunting and asking for a fight, don't deny that"

Loki:" she's right Apollo, even Bete saw how they acted and said they got what they deserve"

Freya:" if your member's are starting something, then you can't think of this as anything but them finishing what was started"

Apollo:" even so, I can't just let this go unjust can I"

Mero:" Is this a war game proposal, we say yes then, we'll crush you with only one of our member's"

Veronica:" yeah, with these sorry excuses of adventurer's, this will be easy"

Apollo:" oh no, not to the Zeus familia, way out of my league"

they stood confused for a moment as Apollo said that they wouldn't attack them but still get them back.

Mero:" what do you mean, Veronica was the one that attacked right, the challenge then clearly goes to us as right of the familia war"

Apollo:" yes it does, and she mangled them good, but I would be stupid to oppose a familia able to wipe out all of Oranio's adventurer's in one fail swoop such as king and braver, so instead, I will indirectly attack you guy's"

Apollo pointed to Hestia and Bell as he then stated.

Apollo:" I will instead challenge the Hestia familia to a war game"

Mero and Veronica then realized why they staged that fight, and their bloodlust was so strong, every single person was frozen in place, Hestia and Bell were use to it, so they weren't affected, but everyone else was motionless, unable to move a muscle.

Loki:"... can't... move... that idiot"

Miach:" it's so strong... I can't move"

Freya:" whatever game Apollo's playing, it's not funny"

Mero was pissed beyond words and started the obvious to Apollo as she clenched her fist.

Mero:" that was your goal from the start wasn't it"

the other gods would usually stay out of conflicts between Familia's, however, since they were within the battle area, and were scared they'd get killed in the process by accident, they demanded Apollo be upfront about his intentions.

Freya:" for heaven's sake's Apollo, be honest and tell us what you really want"

Loki:" if we are sent back to heaven because of you, we will kill you in heaven as well"

Miach:" we all know what you did, might as well come out and say it"

Apollo:"... fine, to be fair, I did tell my member's to harass Bell and start a fight solely to have a war game, but that's beside's the fact right, I still challenge Hestia, and if I win, I will take her familia member Bell Cranel"

they realized that Apollo was after Bell all along and even tried to start something to do so, and Veronica then grabbed Apollo by his collar and said.

Veronica:" IF YOU WASNT A FIGHT, THEN FIGHT ME INSTEAD, I'LL TAKE YOU ALL ON WITH BOTH MY HAND'S TIED BEHIND MY BACK"

Apollo:" you are a level 6 of the monster familia, my dear, even without your hand's, you'd still beat my familia no matter the setting, but Bell is only a level 2, so it's more to my favor"

Mero:" hum, so you say, but you're assuming Bell is average at best in this case though, he was raised in the Zeus familia since he was a kid, and he was given the same kind of training since, what you're stating is if Bell is average, Bell's like the rest of us in heart, no matter what familia he's in, so you really think it's going to be a cakewalk"

Apollo:" still, even as strong as he is, he can't possibly take on my entire familia by himself, now can he, even if he is from the monster familia in heart, he's still one man, and the numbers would eventually catch up with him"

Freya and Loki:" so so petty"

Apollo:" so, what do you say Hestia"

Hestia:" of course my answer's no, why would I agree to that, I have no reason or motive to give you what you want, come Bell, we're leaving"

Veronica:" yeah, this parties ruined now"

as they left, the other god's warned Apollo that he could risk his familia at this rate, only for him to have a grin on his face and walk away.

Hermes:" This isn't over"

Miach:" not by a long shot"

Loki:" so, what's he got planned for this, since they are staying in the Zeus familia, it's almost impossible to approach them"

Hermes:" but that's only when Bell doesn't go to the dungeon, and there are other way's to hurt someone"

Apollo already had a plan, and it was perfect, as Bell went to the dungeon, Bell was heading out when all of a sudden while a bunch of people were near him, some people with magic weapon's came and attacked him in broad daylight as he got his weapon's out, dark cloud's started to role over and Bell was cornered by many Apollo familia member's, including Hyakinthos, the Apollo familia captain.

Bell:" WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU THINKING, not only are innocent people around, but you're attacking me in brought daylight, you think the other's won't notice"

Hyakinthos:" that's why it's perfect, you can handle yourself, so we figured make you fight us whether you want to or not"

some members then threw darts at the crowd as Bell jumped in to block them all, even catching one dart in his mouth with his fangs, but then a mist came out and surrounded Bell from the darts he hit and caught.

Luan:" HA, how do you like that, those dart's are smoke dart's, with the smoke swapped out with poison, even a monster like you should be affected"

even though the Zeus familia teaches its members to resist and cure themselves of any possible poison, Bell was having difficulty curing himself, looking at their pleased faces as he was starting to become loopy.

Hyakinthos:" it's Nessus Poison, it's very lethal to the ordinary man, but with someone like you, you should survive from it, but it will take a toll on your body no dought, everyone back off, he's mine, this is for last night's beating"

as Bell got into a defensive stance to fight, it didn't take too long for the other's to catch on, as some members were heading there, there were some Soma and Apollo familia member's blocking their path, since yesterday, the higher-level members went to the dungeon earlier to advance there skill's, so only level 1's and 2's could respond, though many level 6's were there, they were in a meeting with the god's to discuss matter's concerning the new monster's as advised by the guild.

Loki:" Apollo, you seem cheery... what did you do"

Apollo:" whatever do you mean Loki, I'm-"

Freya:" don't play dumb after all the stuff you put us through yesterday, we deserve an explanation and answer"

Mero:" what are you planning now"

Apollo:" nothing too big"

Enyo:" and where's Hestia, she should have been here by now"

Tiona then burst through the door into their meeting in a panic as Apollo grinned.

Tiona:" it's bad, Apollo's familia poisoned Bell and are fighting him in the middle of town with a lot of people around him"

Mero:" WHAT"

Enyo:" BASTARD"

Mero:" if Bell was poisoned, he would handle himself fine at least till help arrived, but with people around, Bell will have his focus on the people over the poison in his body, damn, Apollo, dragging innocent people into your little game knowing full well Bell can beat your member's to a pulp, coward"

Loki:" wow, that's harsh Apollo, even for us gods"

Ganesha:" you had your familia attack him in the middle of a crowd, have you no shame"

Apollo:" oh come now, as god's we seek out what we want, no matter what we have to do right"

as much as Mero and Enyo wanted to beat Apollo then and there, they needed to help Bell and ran to the door.

Enyo:" this isn't over"

as Enyo and Mero left, the god's asked if Apollo was really thinking straight as Hermes was allowed to use his power so they can see just how bad it was, and it was terrible, Bell was covered in cut's, wound's, even getting stabbed through 4 time's, all while he looked like he was getting blacker and blacker from the poison in his body.

Loki:" THE HELL, what did they do"

Freya:" is that Nessus Poison, that's brutal and cheep"

Apollo:" Bell's tough enough to handle this much, so it's fine"

Miach:" you have no mercy whatsoever do you"

Hephestus:" is that... HESTIA"

Takemikazuchi:" is your familia aware of the consequences of harming a god"

Apollo:" they aren't hurting Hestia, they're just giving her a front-row seat to see her beloved familia member be beaten right in front of her"

Loki:" I don't see the difference, this is still harming her, just in another way"

Apollo:" the difference is only one is gravely punishable"

as the gods asked why some Zeus familia members weren't there, they saw as Apollo had a number of bodies blocking their way as they struggled to get past. some Zeus familia members were trying to get to Bell, but the number of Apollo and Soma familia members were weak, but they were in number's, so it was making it take longer than it should be getting to Bell.

Zeus familia member:" damn it, there's no end to them is there"

Apollo familia member:" take a good look, this won't end any time soon"

seeing as Bell was still fighting, Hestia said she had enough, that if the Apollo familia wanted to fight, they'll get one, and Bell seconded that by saying that next time they meet, it's on a fair plane.

Loki:" oh Apollo, you are in for it now"

Apollo:" what, now that it's a war game, the Zeus familia can't get involved anymore, so even if they want to, they can't intervene"

as they fell back, some members finally got through and helped Bell by curing him and healing his body.

Bell:" they want a fight, they got one"

Then Mero and Enyo came and asked what happened.

Enyo:" we should have known they'd do something, but this drastic, we didn't think Apollo would go so far"

Mero:" Bell, as you should know, once the war game strat's, we cannot help in it as we are not part of the same familia, but that doesn't mean we won't help in other way's"

Bell:" Hestia, go to this meeting and have them decide the challenge, once it's chosen, we'll win it, I don't know how I'll win, I just know I'm not just going to lose"

as Hestia went, Bell went straight to the Zeus familia home and asked some of the level 6's there to help him train, in order to train faster, Bell was having 3 train him. a male dwarf named Yuul, a female Renard named Kinsua, and a male human named Josh.

Yuul:" Bell, we didn't hear about this, how did this happen"

Mero:" apparently, the messenger's that were going here were blocked, so you all couldn't have heard about it"

Kinsua:" damn, if only we noticed it"

Bell:" it's okay, all I need to focus on is fighting this war game, and I plan to win, don't hold back, give me everything you got"

Josh:" if that's the case, then don't lose, we're counting on it"

as Bell was training, a meeting was held as Loki accused Apollo of a serious crime.

Loki:" this wouldn't happen to be a distraction to the new species that arrived because you're involved in it right, a war game is a good distraction from that right now"

Apollo:" of course not, I'm just taking this time to take what I want right now"

Freya:" then is it because Bell Cranel is likely to level up soon, and once that happens, your Familia's chances of winning drastically go down"

Apollo:" he killed that monster rex, if anything, if I don't act now, I could lose this chance forever"

Miach:" petty, and when there's another crisis to think about"

Apollo:" weren't some Loki and Zeus familia member's sent to Meren to investigate something"

Takemikazuchi:" yeah, lead by Zerif and Riveria"

Loki:" and I didn't get to go, why, why is it like this"

Miach:" it's because we are god's Loki, that's why we stayed"

Freya:" but you know, Ishtar isn't here for some reason"

Then Hestia came in, angry and very very bloodthirsty.

Apollo:" Hestia, is that a new color red"

Hestia:" LET'S GET THIS OVER WITH... now, since I only have Bell in my familia, it should be a match one on one with our representatives"

Apollo:" no, you only have one member because you're lazy-"

Loki:" Apollo's to chicken to fight fair"

Apollo:" DON'T MOCK ME... we will have a draw for this, Hermes"

Hermes:" are you sure it's alright for me to do something so important"

Apollo:" of course, you're neutral, so it should be fair"

Loki:" Bull, he went above and beyond to go get Bell"

Apollo:" none the less, draw Hermes"

as he drew, it was a siege game, the one where number's matter more than anything, and as the game was set, a week was placed till Bell had to fight, and the motion was set, and with a crisis just around the corner

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 71 9
the event's before chapter 1 in the Danmachi TheBlack Lightning Hero but after chapter 0 where Oranio is at risk because of the 3 disaster's coming b...
12.1K 197 8
In a place far from Orario, a Goddess, one that is feared by many, marches towards the labyrinth city, with the goal of reclaiming one of her many ch...
19.9K 1K 21
Young, lost and naive Bell finds he has taken a wrong turn and is far from the dungeon city. Lucky for him a lone goddess offers her help
151K 3.5K 55
A Young Man Lost His Family And Closest Friend To An Bandit Attack. During The Confrontation The Child Unlocks A Demonic Power That Has Never Been Un...