Brooklyn Nine-Nine

By asakayu

When Kim Namjoon becomes the commanding officer of Brooklyn's 99th precinct, he soon realizes that with the j... More

00 | Pilot
01 | Five Idiots & Sarge
02 | Blind Men & Bonding Exercises
03 | Slow Days & Complaints
04 | Reality TV & Jungshook
05 | Failed Dates & Terrible Friends
06 | April Fools & Iridocyclitis
07 | Babysitters and Birthing Pt. 1
08 | Babysitters and Birthing Pt. 2
09 | Snow White & The Five Twerps
10 | Africa & Retreats Pt. 1
11 | Africa & Retreats Pt. 2
12 | Therapists & Fair Games
13 | Alcohol & Sober Friends
14 | Group Chats & Workplace Bullying
15 | Coffee Runs & BT21
16 | Training & Allergies
17 | Psychosexual Issues & Wattpad
18 | Simulations & The Backstreet Boys
19 | Hit Lists & Undercover Detectives
20 | Cleanup Day & Library Chases
21 | Kenny & Apologies
22 | Confessions & Thumbtacks
23 | First Dates & Adopted Cats
24 | Lorelei & Assists
25 | Jungkook & Wonderland
26 | Peppa Pig & Daddy Issues
28 | Parents & Lies

27 | Hostages & BTS World

10.9K 622 1K
By asakayu

"Yoongi, I appreciate you assisting me but why are you still glaring at our witness?" Hoseok asked as he parked at the apartment complex the reported hostage situation was at. "I assure you, he doesn't want to sleep with me."

Yoongi grumbled something inaudible and looked away from the sketchy man in the backseat. "I find him suspicious. He's hiding something." Yoongi opened the door but shot Hoseok a glance before he got out. "And Sarge, he totally wants to sleep with you."

Hoseok rolled his eyes and entered the building that the witness led them to. Yoongi kept his hand on his gun, annoyed that Hoseok didn't think the situation was weird in the slightest bit. Guns weren't supposed to feel rubbery, right?

Yoongi looked down to see a donut in his holster.

Fucking Jungkook.

Before he could warn Hoseok, however, they were both pushed into the room that they had gotten the report from and there were three guns pointing at the two officers.

"Drop your weapons now!" their witness yelled at them.

"Told you so," Yoongi muttered under his breath.

Hoseok grumbled. "Shut up."

"Drop your weapons!" the man yelled again. "Put your radio and phone down too."

Hoseok glanced at Yoongi, his jaw tightening as he reluctantly complied. "Alright, alright, I'm putting them down," he said in a calm voice, taking his gun and taser out of his holster and putting them on the ground. He detached the radio that was clipped to his uniform and set it down along with his phone.

The perpetrator turned to Yoongi. "You too."

Yoongi tossed the donut on top of Hoseok's pile.

"Seriously?"

Yoongi shrugged and the two officers were grabbed by the backs of their shirts and forcefully led from the small living room to the even smaller bedroom. The first man stayed by the door while the second and their betrayer stayed with them. Inside the bedroom were two people with ropes tying their hands behind their backs.

Hoseok's eyes widened. "Madeline?!"

"Hoseok!" Madeline gasped out.

"If you accidentally end up killing her, I'll make sure it doesn't go on your record," Yoongi whispered to the criminal.

━━━━━━━━

"Let's play a game."

Jin slammed his fist on the table. "Jesus, Jungkook. If you make one more Saw reference, I will fucking castrate you and make sure you never see Jimin again!"

Jungkook snorted. "If you wanted me to suffer then you wouldn't take Jimin away." He stood up on his table and clapped his hands to get everyone's attention. "Officers, while you were on your lunch break, I took your phones and downloaded an app. Please check it out or I will break your kneecaps!"

Jin looked at his phone, not questioning how Jungkook got through his password-free phone. "This looks lame."

"Jungkook, all you did was make me follow your Spotify," Jimin responded, frowning down at his phone.

"Look in the Jikook folder," Jungkook said.

"Why would you make a Jikook folder? That's disgusting."

"Dude, just—"

"I'm deleting the Jikook folder."

"Oh my fucking god, just look at the fucking app I downloaded on your shit phone."

Taehyung raised his hand. "I saw the app during lunch. I deleted it." There was silence for a moment. "But then I read the description and it looked cool so I downloaded it again." He smiled as Jungkook stared at him with incredulity in his eyes.

"Officer Jeon, how did you get into my phone?" Namjoon asked, a stern look on his face.

"You wrote your password on a sticky note on your desk," Jungkook said.

"That was my grocery list."

"Why is 'pink dildo' on your grocery list?"

━━━━━━━━

"What are you doing here?" Hoseok asked Madeline, his tone frantic. "Are you okay?"

Madeline gave him a look. "I live here and of course not!" she exclaimed, nodding her head at the ropes binding her arms.

"Madeline, I'll get us out of here. Don't worry," a voice spoke up.

Hoseok nearly paled at the sight of the man next to Madeline. He was everything Hoseok wasn't: brave, fully straight, and probably didn't need therapy. Hoseok felt small compared to him and hated himself for his old feelings resurfacing.

"God, I thought we left this bitch behind in chapter ten," Yoongi grumbled under his breath before speaking up, "All right, what do you guys want?"

"Oh, I could use a water," one of the men said.

"I'll take a Pepsi," the other answered.

"No, dumbasses, I mean why are you holding us hostage?" Yoongi clarified.

The Pepsi guy laughed. "Why would we tell you?" He turned to his friend. "Tie him up, Jack."

"You got it, Mason."

Yoongi groaned, muttering incoherently at Jack tied his wrists together behind his back. "It makes no sense that you're holding four people hostage. Just tell us."

Mason and Jack didn't reply and returned to their posts by the door. Yoongi waited for them to turn around before he slid next to Hoseok.

Yoongi moved over to Hoseok. "Sarge, we need to cause a distraction somehow," he whispered. "I have a plan."

"Yeah, plans work until you move to Chad, find a new boyfriend, and start a family together," Hoseok whimpered out miserably.

"Oh my fucking god."

━━━━━━━━

"Five hundred and ninety-three megabytes," Jimin said. "That's fucking headass."

"What the fuck!" Jin exclaimed. "Who the fuck took the name 'Jin' and where can I beat them the fuck up? My mom did not spend nine months choosing a fucking name for it to be snatched like this."

"It be like that," Jungkook said wistfully, smiling at how his name wasn't taken.

"This game is us as idols," Namjoon observed, tapping at the screen.

"Yes, Captain," Jungkook said.

"One time I recorded myself singing as a kid, thinking I had talent. After listening to it, I was very horrified and deleted the recording and pretended it never happened," he recollected.

"That's nice, Captain."

"Whoa, we vanished!" Taehyung's eyes were wide as he looked between his phone and the officers. "Thanos got us with the snap."

"This is so weird," Namjoon said. "I can't believe I was this Ranch Dressing person."

"Runch Randa," Jin corrected.

"I said what I said."

"'The publishing or sharing of captured in-game content is subject to legal ramifications,'" Jimin read with a petrified look. He turned to Jungkook, eyes wide. "I'm going to jail."

"Nothing's going to happen," Jungkook tried to assure him. "You're literally a police officer."

"I'm dangerous," Jimin insisted and walked into the holding cell.

Jin watched the whole ordeal from his seat, lips curled in disgust. "Sometimes I wonder if I should find a new job."

━━━━━━━━

Yoongi managed to get Hoseok to cooperate. It was annoying to get him past the fact that Madeline and her boyfriend were next to them but once he realized the seriousness of the situation, he decided to take action.

Yoongi had left his phone in his pocket when the three criminals had asked him to empty out all his weapons. Since he emptied out his donut, they didn't really expect much else. The plan was for Hoseok to take Yoongi's phone and call the precinct while Yoongi distracted the guards. As long as the guards didn't notice Yoongi's phone, it would go smoothly.

Hoseok took Yoongi's phone and slipped it in his back pocket as Yoongi walked up to the guard and pleaded, "Can I use the bathroom?" Jack offered to take him but Yoongi shook his head. "I need both of you in case my dick falls off."

Perturbed by the statement, they both led him to the bathroom, one leading the way and the other holding onto the back of his shirt.

Hoseok pulled out the phone and called Jungkook immediately. "Jungkook, hey," he whispered.

"Fuck off, Yoongi," Jungkook spat. "I get it, you don't like the group name, but you don't have to make me feel like shit about it."

Hoseok narrowed his eyes. "What? This is Sarge."

"You're not any better. You sided with Yoongi," Jungkook went on. "If you hated Bangtan Boys so much then why didn't you make any suggestions, huh?"

"I'm in a hostage situation and—"

"Fuck, I need Jimin to eat his cats or he's gonna fuck me into the next dimension," Jungkook muttered into the phone. "Gotta go, bye."

Jungkook hung up the phone and Hoseok sighed in annoyance. He knew he shouldn't have relied on Jungkook of all people. He didn't want to call Jimin because he was sure the officer would let him die, Jin would just laugh, and he was too scared to tell Captain that he was being held hostage.

Taehyung was the way to go.

He dialed Taehyung's number and whispered, "Taehyung, this is Sarge."

"Oh my god, I thought you were calling me in the game but this is real life."

"What?" Hoseok narrowed his eyes. "Anyways, I'm in a hostage situation with Yoongi and I need help. There are three men holding us hostage."

Taehyung groaned. "Fine. We'll be there."

"Fine?" Hoseok mumbled to himself in disbelief but Taehyung had already ended the call. He looked to see Madeline and her boyfriend gazing up at him. "Help is coming," he assured. "I think..."

━━━━━━━━

"We would've came sooner but it took a while to get them out of the car," Taehyung said, pointing to Jungkook and Jimin playing on their phones in the backseat.

"Yeah, I know. Fuck you guys," Hoseok replied and walked over to Yoongi, who was watching Madeline and her boyfriend talk to the police.

"She thanked you a lot, huh?" Yoongi mentioned.

"Yeah..." Hoseok sighed. "I don't know whether to cry or hate her."

"Don't hate her for wanting to move on with her life. You shouldn't feel bitter toward someone who's only trying to feel happier," Yoongi said. "Just forget about her and move on."

Hoseok raised a brow. "I never knew you could say something that wise."

"Yeah and you won't hear it again. My emotions are exclusive."

"I kind of love you for that," Hoseok said and walked back to his car.

Yoongi's eyes widened and he hurried after him. "Wait, let me speak philosophy in your bed tonight."

━━━━━━━━

"Officer Kim, you look worried," Namjoon observed.

Jin was leaning against the police car, gazing down with a slight frown on his face. Of all people, it wasn't expected that Jin would be in low spirits.

He let out a heavy sigh. "There's just so much going on and my feelings are unclear."

"Is it about us?"

"Yeah, I'm worried things aren't going to work out," he admitted. "Things are just looking downhill."

Namjoon ran a hand through his hair, flustered. "Officer Kim, you have to look at it from all sides. We just aren't ready yet."

"I get that, I really do," Jin mumbled. "I'm just impatient, you know?"

"I understand how you feel," Namjoon replied. "For now, let's work hard for our debut," he said, pulling out his phone. "The story might seem a little chaotic, but have hope in the members. We're going to make it."

"I hope you're right," Jin said wistfully as he unlocked the next chapter.

━━━━━━━━

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Which officer do you think has the biggest big dick energy?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

371K 16.5K 52
coconuthead: hello im sliding in your dms 2 tell you, coconuthead: ur aesthetic is shit _y0ghurt: excuse me sir, _y0ghurt: i think the fuck not [HIG...
884K 49.5K 132
DaJin: its great when he drives cos i can look at him, his concentrated face and his long hands and i imagine them around my neck choking me Chimchim...
59.6K 2.5K 32
jin: do you guys mind if i add someone to the group jin: he's the new roommate i got for this year yoongi: yeah that's fine seokjin added namjoon to...
208K 7.5K 10
Where in Jeongguk reads a Taekook fanfiction and Taehyung finds out. | COMPLETED | cc: -strawberrykoo