๐ฉ๐š๐ง๐๐จ๐ซ๐š'๐ฌ ๐›๐จ๐ฑ. c...

By greendle

"there's a new sheriff in town!" "a damn good one too" - [carl grimes x fem!oc] [dixon] [twd season 3 - 8] [s... More

i n t r o d u c t i o n
p a r t o n e
prolouge
UNDER CONSTRUCTION!
ONE: dixon
TWO: heartful reunions
THREE: hot cocoa & short tempers
FOUR: nightmares
FIVE: trashmouth
SEVEN: a black eye
EIGHT: a long car ride
NINE: a crush? no way
TEN: the infection
ELEVEN: the infection pt 2
TWELVE: conversations through a window
THIRTEEN: betrayal
FOURTEEN: onto someplace new
FIFTEEN: high tension
SIXTEEN: the snap
SEVENTEEN: 112 ounces of chocolate pudding
EIGHTEEN: you're important to me and your dad i guess
NINETEEN: the new sheriff in town
TWENTY: a bloody reunion
p a r t t w o
TWENTY-ONE: butterflies
TWENTY-TWO: terminus
TWENTY-THREE: recruitment?
TWENTY-FOUR: nearly headless finn
TWENTY-FIVE: cannibal by ke$ha
TWENTY-SIX: the good of the bad
TWENTY-SEVEN: shut up glenn
TWENTY-EIGHT: the awkward first kiss
TWENTY-NINE: canned beans
THIRTY: pile of shit you call a brain
THIRTY-ONE: murder threats
THIRTY-TWO: he knows
THIRTY-THREE: a locked door
THIRTY-FOUR: i call shotgun
THIRTY-FIVE: ew atlanta
THIRTY-SIX: the g word
THRITY-SEVEN: a dissaproving gaze
THIRTY-EIGHT: dumb hat
THIRTY-NINE: carl grimes is a pervert
FOURTY: i love you?
FORTY - ONE: stargazing
update

SIX: the queen of rock paper scissors

9.1K 251 344
By greendle

I wake up to the sound of birds chirping outside the window across the hall. I've been at the prison for about a week now and I'm finally starting to get used to life around here. It seems like forever ago since I was moving from place to place with my sister.

I've finally met most of the people in the prison too. I learned that a huge group of people at the prison arrived right before I did. It's nice to know me and Claire aren't the only newbies. The people here are really nice overall and some of the adults even introduced me to some of their kids that are about my age. So I hang out with sometimes now after I work.

I also hang out with Carl every meal time and any free time we get after our jobs. We normally just look over his enormous collection of comic books in his cell but today we decided to go explore the rest of the prison. I've gotten pretty close to the boy recently, I mean he can be an asshole sometimes but when he isn't we have a lot of fun.

I get up out of bed and quietly open the drawers in my cell in hopes of not waking up my sister. I decide to step out of comfort zone for today's outfit choice with a light pink v-neck and a pair of my favorite black leggings. I close the curtains of my cell that Carol finally put up and got dressed.

I step out of my cell and walk downstairs to go get some breakfast. When I walk into the room I look around and notice Carl, who normally eats breakfast at this time isn't here. I grab a granola bar and walk over to Rick to ask where Carl is.

"Hey Rick do you know where Carl is?"

He turns around and looks at me before speaking. "Uh yeah, I let him sleep in a bit today." he paused a bit before continuing, "Hey do you think you could do me a favor and wake him up?"

Wake him up? Something about that idea made me nervous in a strange way. I shouldn't be nervous to wake up a kid my age especially because I've had to do a lot scarier things but for some reason it makes my stomach twist.

Trying to ignore my irrational feelings I just nod and walk up the stairs. I slowly approach Carl's cell and peer in, he's sleeping on the bottom bunk and snoring slightly. Trying not to wake him up I slowly walk in and look around. I've never really gotten a good view of what Carl's cell looks like until now since we only hang out in the common areas. His cell looks about the same as mine besides the posters of weird comic book heroes all over the walls and huge stacks of comic books.

Alright stop wasting time and wake the damn kid up.

I walk over the Carl and look at him sleeping, he looks strangely peaceful. I almost don't want to have to wake him up from his dreamland and bring him back to this hellhole of a world but I shake it off. I put my hand on his shoulder, shake him a bit, and whisper, "Carl?", but he doesn't wake up. I shake him a little harder, "Carl! Wake up!" I say a little louder this time.

I keep shaking until he jolts up and looks around the room. When he finally realizes that I was the one to wake him up he pulls the blanket up over his chest even though he's wearing a shirt. "What the hell are you doing in here?" he gasps, still half asleep.

"Well Sleeping Beauty, your dad told me to wake you up" I say laughing a bit at how pathetic he looks.

I start to walk away and let him get dressed when he yells after me, "Hey! What's so funny?"

I pause and laugh again before answering, "You still have that hat on".

——————

"What the hell Finn! How are you so good at that?" Jenna yells.

"She must cheat" Tyler adds.

"I'm just that damn good" I wink at the group, "Now hand over your granola bars"

The two kids hand over their granola bars and roll their eyes. Everyday since we met Tyler has challenged the group to duels for their granola bars at lunch and today we decided to play Rock, Paper, Scissors for them and let's just say I have experience with this game.

"Anyone else want to challenge the queen of Rock, Paper, Scissors?" I ask rhetorically and look around my lunch group. No one says anything so I just respond with, "Yeah, that's what I thought peasants"

My lunch group consists of 8 of us; Me, Carl, Jenna, Tyler, Jacob, Jackson, Paul, and Claire. Claire is by far the youngest but she hangs out with us because she is too scared to talk to the other kids her age. Me and my dad tried to introduce her to Mika and Lizzie but she just ran away. Jackson is the oldest in the group and never talks much except when he's making fun of his brother Tyler or bragging about how many pounds he can bench press (which isn't much). Finally, me, Carl, Jenna, Tyler and Paul are about the same age, give or take a couple years and we talk quite a lot. Tyler, Jacob, and Paul are the typical teenage boys, they show off, make dirty jokes, etc. and Jenna's a bit of an asshole sometimes but I don't mind. She's my only girl friend around here besides Claire.

Tyler looks around at us and tries to break the silence, "So... anyone want to play a game of kickball after this?"

I look over at Carl and we exchange glances. "Well me and Carl were going to do something on our own, sorry. Maybe next time"

The rest of the group giggles at my words. "What's so funny?" Carl snarls at the group.

When Jacob finally stops giggling he explains in a mocking tone, "You and Finn are going to do something else alone". Tyler starts to wink and Jenna starts a chorus of "ooooo" 's.

I start to blush at even the thought of doing something like that especially with Carl, the boy I met a week ago. I didn't think of Carl like that and I sure as hell knew he didn't like me like that, right? The joke was just because they were a bunch of dirty minded boys, I think. I look over at Carl who is trying to hide his blushing as well by snarling at the group.

"Awww, they're blushing!" Paul says as he wiggles his shoulders. This comment also starts another chorus of "oooo" 's.

"Oh just shut the hell up you assholes!" I yell a little too loudly.

My dad turns his head when he hears me yell and walks over. He puts his hand on my shoulder and I turn around to look at him. "Everything alright over here?" he asks.

Everyone starts to get flustered including "strong man" Jackson and they start to repeat "uh" 's and "yeah" 's to try to get my dad away. He has that effect on kids sometimes and I can see why. He's a tough looking man with a very confident demeanor and this comes in handy in situations like these.

I laugh a bit before answering, "Everything's just peachy"

My dad gives me a "if anything gets out of hand let me know" kind of look before walking away. When he gets to where he can't hear anymore I burst into laughter and Carl and Claire follow my actions while all the others glare at us.

——————

I put the rest of my extra granola bars into my bag and zip it up. Carl and I finally slipped away from the group so we could go on our little adventure through the prison. We couldn't let anyone know about our adventure or we could get seriously made fun of and in serious trouble considering it's not really allowed.

I grabbed my pack and slipped out of my cell, trying not to let people see my pack. I peered into Carl's room and noticed he was there. Maybe he went ahead to where we decided we would start?

I started walking towards our starting point, the bathroom when I started hearing yelling from the kitchen and being the nosy person I am I leaned into the doorframe and listened to the conversation .

"I did what you told me to do so now why can't you give me my gun? I want my gun back!" a familiar voice yelled. It was Carl.

"No, I am not giving you your gun back" another familiar voice yelled, "I asked you to do something nice for someone. This was never a deal." I finally recognized that voice, it was Rick.

Carl started to yell back even louder, "No, you just asked me to do it because Daryl got mad at you!"

Why would they be yelling about my dad? Why would my dad be mad at Rick? There were so many questions running around in my head I could barely handle it.

"I am not giving you back your gun" Rick said very slowly but firmly.

"Then what's the point in being Finn's friend if I don't get my gun!"

Then all my questions were answered.

XXX

oh no. this isn't good at all.

Also if you hadn't noticed I changed up my POV a bit. If you all don't like it let me know kindly please :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

553K 6.4K 16
โ‚Šหšห‘เผ„ุ˜ออออออ ออออออ ๐ข'๐ฏ๐ž ๐›๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐š๐ซ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ข'๐ฏ๐ž ๐›๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ฒ โ‚Šหšห‘เผ„ุ˜ออออออ ออออออ [book 1 of 3] started: 10.08.2022 finishe...
292K 7K 117
Savannah born CJ Jefferson, 33 years of age when the dead rose and the living began to fall. Her father, a former corporal in the army, raised his 2...
34.7K 1.1K 42
"สœแด‡แด€ส€แด›สŸแด‡๊œฑ๊œฑ แด˜แด‡แดแด˜สŸแด‡ แดษดแด„แด‡ สœแด€แด… แด€ สœแด‡แด€ส€แด› แด›แดแด" -แด€แดส™แด‡ส€ แด€ษดแดกแด€ส€ ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜”๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ๐˜ณ, ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ, ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜–๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ช...
6K 221 28
A nurse who is kind and gentle. And a guy who is fierce and rough. Complete opposites. Daryl Dixon x fem'reader story