After | Matt Daddario

By iovemay

[COMPLETED] "Why do you always look so miserable?" I asked him. He shot me an annoyed glare. "Why do you alwa... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Epilogue

Chapter 20

387 54 7
By iovemay

[Hey everyone! Sorry if I am not uploading so much anymore! I am on holidays! Sorry! Please let me know in the comments what you think of this chapter and please keep voting! By the 30 votes, there will be a new chapter!]

_

MATTHEW'S POV

We were still at the hill where I brought Lauren. Her red hair was slightly being pushed back by the wind and it made her look so angelic. However, right now I didn't feel like that... I was about to tell her everything. I had done so much and so much that she probably won't like. I tried everything to keep her or my family away from it but Lauren was always so stubborn. I had never met a girl like her. She was special.

"Sit down." I said but it sounded more like I was commanding her. Lauren looked at me but didn't say anything and sat down on the ground, just at the edge of the hill. I sat down next to her and looked at her again.

"I truly don't know how to tell you all of this." I said as we kept on just staring at each other. Frustrated, I sighed out and went my hand through my hair to push it back slightly as my short hair was covering a bit of my forehead.

"Just start from the beginning." Lauren said and she looked quite curious. The moon was full and shining right upon us. The reflection of the moon was on Lauren's face and it truly made her look so magnificent.

There was something about Lauren. I had been with a lot of girls but no one like her. She always challenged me back and sometimes I thought it was sexy but as we got in more arguments it was getting annoying. After the people started attacking Lauren, I felt so protective over her and it annoyed me when she wanted to know everything because I knew if she got to know about it, she would be in danger and that was the last thing I wanted. Especially at this time.

"So..." I whispered as I remembered where everything started.

Dominic and I sat down in class as usual. The campus was always boring. There was nothing that could excite us a bit. As the class finally had finished we walked out of the college where we met Harry and Alberto.

"Ready to party?" Alberto asked as he lit a cigarette and started to smoke. I rolled my eyes as I took a cigarette from him and so did Dominic.

"Do we really have to go?" I asked annoyed as I lit my cigarette. I took a puff of it before Harry started speaking.

"It's a great party and not to forget, nice girls with some drugs. I mean it's like heaven." He said with a grin and I smiled. He was right. At least we could pass some times.

"There he finally is." Dominic said as we saw Will and Ian walking towards us. Everyone gave each other a box, just to great one another.

"Is everyone ready for tonight?" Ian asked as he looked at us. Will suspiciously laughed but didn't say anything else.

"I think everyone is ready to get laid down." Dominic said and everyone just laughed. My eyes were still focused on Will who was quiet than usual which made me feel like something was up. I looked away from him to shake up the feeling inside of me. There was no reason for me doubt Will. He was like a big brother to all of us.

All of us went home, expect me, Alberto and Dominic. We stayed over at Dominic's apartment to get ready for tonight's party. There wasn't much to get ready for. I mean, I would just wear a white t-shirt with some jeans and go. That was already enough for girls.

"Didn't you guys think there was something up with Will?" I asked. Now Alberto and Dominic were focused on me. I was again smoking another cigarette and tapped on the ash box.

"What do you mean?" Alberto asked confused. I could see that they didn't really see how he was behaving.

"Don't worry." I said and Alberto just shrugged it off. I saw Dominic looking at me and he just nodded. He and I knew each other well. It was like we didn't even have to explain what we meant. He already understood me.

"He was really quiet." Dominic said and I nodded. Alberto was almost in his own world and most of the time high but I didn't blame him. He broke up with his boyfriend. Actually, his boyfriend broke up with him. The only way to kind of hide his feelings was to pretend as nothing happened or to get high. That's how I did it most of the times.

"I guess we will see." Alberto said as he put his cigarette on the ground. Dominic glared at him and then put it in the ash box.

"I want my deposit back on this apartment so please Alberto, try to not ruin it when you come over." Dominic said as he still looked angrily at him. Alberto just nodded. He really did seem like he didn't care.

"Let's go." I said as I finished my cigarette. We all walked together out of Dominic's apartment and walked towards his car.

No one really talked. Only loud banging music was in the car. I just looked out of the window as the wind was going through my hair. Sometimes I wished as I could go away from here but I could never leave my sister alone or my parents. They were honestly my life and for them, I wanted to work for them. Get them everything they wanted and especially Vivien.

As we arrived at the party, I already saw people drunk. Plastic cups were on the ground and everyone else was either making out or dancing. I smiled and hoped that I could find someone to spend some time with. We walked inside the house and I saw everyone already looking at us. I don't know why but we were considered as the bad guys of our campus. Even though we never acted out than just smoking.

"Matt, let's find Ian and Will." Alberto said as he was already trying to lighten another joint full of weed. I slapped it out of his hand which made Alberto angrily look at me.

"What the hell, Matt!" He shouted at me in anger and I rolled my eyes.

"You will die if you keep on getting high." He said and I tapped him on his shoulders as we walked together to find Ian and Will. I knew Alberto was pissed but at the end of the day, he would thank me later.

"There you are." Will said and he pulled me. Confused and a bit surprised, I looked at him but I didn't really say something.

"This my man, Matthew." Will said, introducing me to guys I haven't seen in my life before.

"Welcome Matthew." He said as if he were welcoming me into his home. I assumed that it was his party.

"Derek." He said with a cold voice which made me shiver out of fear a bit. I never got scared but this guy somehow made me feel so afraid. His aura was just dark.

"Do you have those guns with you?" Derek asked and Will looked at him as he nodded his head. Shocked I looked at him as he pulled out the guns and pointed it at me.

"What the hell." I cursed and behind me, I saw Dominic pulling a gun out and he was pointing it at Will.

"What is fucking wrong with all of you?!" Harry cursed as he shouted at Will and Dominic. Confused, I tried to move but Will shook his head. I couldn't believe that Will would actually try or kill me.

"Ask Dominic." Derek said with a smirk on his face. At this point, I was more annoyed with him and if two guns were not pointed at me or someone else, I would have punched him in the face.

"Dominic here is involved in a gang and he killed one of our guys so we only get him back for what he did to us." Will said and shocked overwhelmed me. Dominic killed someone?

"If you lay a finger on anyone here, my guys will come out. Look around you." Dominic said from behind me. When I looked around, I saw some guys looking at us with guns in their pockets. Everyone else wasn't here. It was almost like we were lured in here for this.

"There is no reason for bad blood here." Ian said as he took the gun from Will. Will shot him a glare and Derek clenched his jaw out of anger.

"There is certainly not. Your guy attacked mine. We only protected ourselves or shall we question the alliance we made?" Dominic asked. Derek stood up and in a second all the guns were pointed at him. Dominic slowly took me behind as Derek clenched his jaw.

"Don't worry. No rule has been broken. We can leave." He said and together with Will and Ian, he walked away whilst the guys were still pointing the guns at him until they had left.

"What was that?!" Alberto shouted in anger and shock. Dominic sighed as he looked at me over to Alberto and then Harry.

"I will explain everything." He said calmly.

"You will explain to us why our other friends just went against us or wanted to kill me?!" I shouted in anger. I saw that it had taken Dominic a bit by a surprise but everyone was dying to know what the fuck had happened here.

"I am in a gang. It is known in the mafia business as Tumac. We are one of the biggest and powerful gangs in New York but the gang that Derek leads which is Fuzi is also here." Dominic said and all of us just listened to him.

"Fuzi wants the power and for years before I even had joined the group, they had been fighting each other. It was just a war that no one was aware of. Somehow the Tumac and the Fuzi made an alliance and now that Derek has the control, he wants to ruin that." Dominic said. I frustrated wiped my mouth and started breathing heavily.

"Why are you even involved in this?" I asked in disbelief. Looking at Domini, he didn't look like a guy that would be involved in shit like this.

"Because I have no choice. My father owed them so much money and he couldn't pay it back. The only way to pay for his death was to work for them for life." Dominic said. I could hear the sadness in his voice.

"I am sorry that you have been put in this situation. It won't happen again." He said. I walked over to him and looked at him. I saw him looking at me and I saw the guilt in his eyes. I hugged him and right after I hugged him, Alberto and Harry did too.

"What if we would with you? Wouldn't it just pay the debt off earlier without you spending your whole life with them?" Harry asked and I agreed with him but Dominic quickly shook his head.

"Is like living in hell. I can't do that or ask for this." Dominic said and Alberto shook his head.

"Will and Ian may be against you but we are brothers for life. We will help each other. Even if that means dying." Alberto said and I saw that Dominic was getting tears in his eyes. I know he needed us.

"None of us knew what we were getting ourselves in to but we knew we were helping a friend." I said as Lauren was still carefully listening when I told her the story. The shock was seen on her face.

"Alberto is involved in this." Lauren asked more than she said it. I nodded my head slowly. I could see the disappointment in her eyes when I confirmed it for her.

"Not everyone we kill is good... Most of them have killed innocent people. The one that attacked you was from Fuzi." I said.

"We have to work all together twenty years for Tumac and the depth will be paid off." I said and she shook her head.

"Can't we call the police?" She asked and I quickly shook my head.

"Some of the police officers are involved and if a word comes out and anyone finds out. They won't kill me but everyone I care about." I said and she nodded her head slowly...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.3K 1.5K 38
[COMPLETED] "I don't want you to leave me." Alec sighed. Peter, or whatever his real name was, nodded. "I don't want to go either." he said. "But so...
63.5K 2.5K 31
[COMPLETED] 'How am I drunk sitting here, thinking about you. I hate you. I hate that you broke my heart and still have it. I hate the way you still...
4.9K 222 28
"ᴅᴏ ɴᴏᴛ ᴛʀʏ ᴍᴇ ᴅᴇᴠɪʟ, ᴅᴇᴠɪʟ" After saving Isabelle Lightwood from Azazel's attack, Sebastian Verlac joins the Shadowhunters of the New York Institute...
221K 7.1K 25
❝'til morning comes, lets tessellate.❞ [ matthew daddario ! social media fic ] #8 in mattdaddario #42 in instagram