THE CONTINUATION OF THE BLOOD...

By viviannehillary

Loses,fear and tears are the results of war. The shadow lurks in a corner as it diffuses to the world. The fe... More

ADDITIONAL CAST .
CHAPTER ONE.
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE.
CHAPTER FOUR.
CHAPTER FIVE.
CHAPTER SIX.
CHAPTER SEVEN.
CHAPTER NINE.
CHAPTER TEN.
CHAPTER ELEVEN.
CHAPTER TWELVE.
CHAPTER THIRTEEN.
dedications.
AUTHORS NOTE.

CHAPTER EIGHT.

42 4 0
By viviannehillary

Listen to this👆 song while reading the parts in the brackets (...)
8.

                               (Sitting outside the "love shack" now fully dressed were Oden and Oriela, staring deep into the beautiful sky covered with bright white stars, enjoying the cool caressing breeze of the night. Oriela's eyes turn bright magma orange allowing her to zoom in the bright stars "I see a lot of star patterns tonight.Am always asleep by now and with all the light pollution back at home I can barely see them properly." Oriela announces breaking the nice silence between them. Oden smiles looking back at her pulling her even closer to him covering her cold body with his."Did you know each one of them has special names?" "I have always wanted to learn about the stars. But my mom wouldn't let me put my focus on something else other than my studies." A sad smile forms on her face as she looks away from him hiding her expression, the sad of the reminder of her being a princess. Oden moves his hand from her waist and strokes her cheeks lovingly, stroking her hair forcing her to look up at him in assurance, a silent promise that he will do anything to keep that sad look off her face.

"I could teach you a few common things. Not a genius here just the basics...." "Yes yes yes how many star patterns are there?"she asks looking back at the sky her eyes glistening shaking in excitement eager to learn from the dark haired male. "You are um too happy about stars....For common knowledge I can name twelve, there are more but I can only state a couple like the twelve months of a year.Yes, for each month when a baby or pup is born, he or she is given a star pattern here in the alpha land that will predict his future or his character. I don't believe in that shit but they are super fun to learn when you have nothing to do." he narrates.
"What star pattern are you?" "A Sagittarius, it's the sign of an Archer." "What is you so called fate as per the star?" "I don't know, my father did tell me. Can't blame him though. He could barely concentrate on my naming ceremony." "Why would your father not be so keen as to celebrate your naming ceremony? All parents find it important." "He was concentrating on something more important. I was to blame." "I don't understand you were a baby?" "It's nothing you....let's continue." "Oden I learnt not to keep pushing you......when you are good and ready please be open to me." Oden smiles to himself wondering how someone can be so positive about someone she hardly knows. The truth he had to hide about himself will not hurt her but also have to bear the fear of losing this wonderful person in front of him. The prince of Alphas with an Omega not only did he break the law but also he brought great disappointment to his kingdom. Time will have to help him by slowing down every second she is in his arms. The fear of heartbreaks was knocking at their door or watching at a distance. Laughing loudly and evilly in a cave.

                      "BARF! Urgh this two can make a person hurl. Holding themselves under the moonlight someone get me an iron poker or bleach for my eyes......Teen pups what do they know about love. Listen to them, They say love is a special emotion. John do you know what I think of it?" "I am not sure if I can say anything about that department. Enlighten me your highly greatness."

"Expected. I will shave some time to give you a tip. Love is just a dead hole that drives people to their insanity make them do crazy stupid things that brings them closer to their doom. Love is pure, pure evil it has no bounds, no limit just hurt. No one can love forever ....that . is .rubbish. Soon this two will find that out the hard way. Just like every other divorced fool that believed in it."

The rumble of his evil laugh fills the cave scaring away the blind bats creating both noise and a wave of a dark moving clouds as he proceeds "No one truly knows the pain of losing what you love cause if they did they would never know how to move on, but they do, they do move on and pretend to weep or cry for their loved ones. I, on the other hand end up drowning in a hole full of vengeance and I promise I shall not rest until I happen to get it." The shadow's eyes becomes red, deep bloody red. In it's eyes one could see anger and not only anger but lust, the lust to destroy the two kingdoms. "I am not in a hurry John. Something limbo taught me was patience. They don't say revenge is best served icy cold for nothing. This time I won't fail in my plans, it is perfect in every motion. Hide, divide and destroy. It's all about the guerilla war fare. Read about it." And with that he smashes it's smoky hand on the wooden table darting his eyes to the walls of the cave swallowing his pain of impatience. "Go finish him of and do a nice job."

                            "So the next star patterns are." Oden continues pointing at the sky his eyes emerald green zooming in to the patterns as he takes Oriela's hand tracing the signs in the air to help her see what he sees.

"We have Aquarius, the water carrier, Leo the lion, Taurus the bull, Jayden is a Scorpio represented by the scorpion, Arthur is a libra, the beholder of scales of justice the irony, I bet his father wanted to return that sign in his naming ceremony." chuckling at his own little joke in rememberance to the boys telling him their star signs. "Why?" "On a good day Arthur behaves like a Libra but when he sees Jason that's out the window." "I should continue Virgo the virgin, Gemini the twins, Capricorn the goat I think, I don't really like capricorns, my father is one, well it talks volumes. Aries the ram, Pisces the fish and last but not least cancer ." "What do you mean but not least?" "It is said that there is a thirteenth horoscope but not much is said about it." "What is it called?" "Ophiuchus." "Hard name. But why the funny names? Some have animal names?" "It's based on their star patterns form or at least that's what our scientists claim. I believe they are too lazy. The truth for me is we don't really know how the world is? Like no matter how many theories signify the beginning of the earth, our world we always find ourselves back to square one." "What kind of question would you like answered apart from the millions of theories." "This is a really funny question. Um I want to know if there is an existence of normal people. I have read about different fictions, people who easily get sick, who get hurt and don't easily heal like us, people who get tired of walking or doing anything tiring. I basically want to know how they survive. Cause we are stronger, faster but we still die. What about them. Do they get to live their life to the fullest because it's so fragile or do they waste their time struggling with things that do not really matter." Oden narrates making Oriela smile warmly. "I have such a theoretical boyfriend. The best thing is not to think about it so much." "It's just we all ask questions that cannot be easily answered. We have theories that draw an outline to what we think is real but the truth is all this theories have questions that cannot be easily answered. And we keep coming up with more and more false theories to cover the first one......like a bunch of idiots. I believe the thrill of trying to get something right is what itches people but why can't we just live some things the way they are." Oden complains as if frustrated by everything the world has come to.
"Okay tiger......" "Don't remind me, I almost died because one of those stupid shape shifters." Oriela nods in acceptance the brutal moment getting resurfaced for a short minute. It was the hardest time of her life just like it was his. At the moment all she could think was losing oden would be the end of her and she was this close to doing so. This boy who brought so much into her life. She only wanted to put a smile on his face even if it meant giving up her throne."Please Love me no matter what I tell you?" Oriela requests her tone laced in sadness and urgency

"What is it?" Oden sits up to hear what she has to say. "Well um .... how to do this...." Oden takes her hands in his providing comfort so that she could trust him with the information she wanted to give."Hey I will always love you no matter what. I just showed how I want you in my life. I don't care if we are in different kingdoms we'll find a way to....." "No it's not that.... well it kinda is ....that.... but it's more .......complicated......" she stops was she going to do this tell him the truth? Was she ready? But she can't back down now. "It's just that ....")

                                     Krr!Krr! Oden's phone stops her from fulfilling what she needed to do. Seriously a few minutes that all she needed after braving herself for a long time the universe was not having it apparently. She watches him take out his phone looking at the screen surprised at the caller id, it shouted Dad. surprising he actually saved him as that, dad. "I've got to take this...... Hi dad." "Oh!thank the Maker you are fine. Get your butt over here. I don't know what is it with you young pups and the night, are you burglars in training or what? Why can't you be home early...." "Is this a lecture? I don't feel like having one now." "Something serious has happened." "What is going on?" "How about you pick up the pace and your legs so that I can explain it to you face to face." "Okay fine." Oden's tone almost sounded like a growl hating the order in his father's tone. Nothing is more irritating than having to work under his own blood. It was irritating adding to the fact he hated getting told what to do. " I am so sorry I have to go. My dad needs me. We can continue this later I promise okay." "Sure." The prince takes Oriela to the loophole safely guiding her to the other side despite the hurry to quench his curiosity there was no way he was going to leave alone.

"Be safe." Oden requests kissing her forehead. "Aww!" Suddenly Oriela bends over holding her chest as if pain was surging thru her "What's wrong?!" Oden quickly rushes towards her checking her up and down trying to figure out the issue only for the princess to take his cheeks in her hands smiling like there is no tomorrow. "I love you so much it hurts." She says laughing at the worried prince."Am I supposed to laugh too huh! Don't you ever scare me like that." He kisses her deeply softly caressing her cheeks, letting her taste him. The two let go breathing in each other's scent. "Wow! You are not going to lose me Oden." "I know but ....you better get home." Oden smiles at himself as he watched the girl that made him softly walking away in the dark forest. His eyes turn emerald making the view even clearer as he watches her disappear out of sight alarming the prince to take his road back to the palace.

It took the dark prince fifteen  minutes in his wolf form to get to the palace. He has never heard his father sound so worried on the phone before. He knew whatever it was is had to be serious. "Dad what is it?!" He questions speed walking into the living room of the Alpha's palace. His eyes becoming blinded by the sight of not one but three well known bodies, the trek.

The trek were a group of black haired brown eyed three triplets that worked among the elders junior council, trained from a young age by their warrior leader father may his soul rest in piece and hidden away at the south part of the kingdom. They had the power to create a perfect accurate battle plan. The three boys had themselves for company for ten years working for the alphas, with them they were able to put away more gang leaders and rebel rogues. They also helped so much with the existence of peace between the wolves and vampires. Unfortunately for them their work was kept secret and the glory was shortened to a medal and small party of three and the elders.  They were the smartest in the kingdom, so many duties be fell them including being the warrior pack's commanders. Now their bodies lay on the king's cemented tables at the palace basement with marks  engraved painfully on the head, chest, abdomen and hands.  Such brutality to send a demonic message. Upon arranging the three dead bodies the marks become words that would send any parent to cause havoc 'I will kill your son.'  engraved in a sequence.

"The hell is this, Which son?! Is it Eden." Oden blurts out obviously not caring to show a bit of sympathy for the dead. The threat was too cold not to be taken seriously especially from him. "This is an grotesque display of the bloodhound's terror. He wants to remind us we are under his control." Xander utters in disbelief staring at the raw red flesh engravings. "The trek they are only twenty three moons old. How scared is he?" Oden mocks the bloodhound's strategy "Well Oden we are at war. War doesn't differentiate kids from adults, innocents from monsters, it just takes and this is proof. We are placing a curfew and lockdowns at exactly 5PM. Everything should be closed, everyone should be home. Ramciel will be here soon. You need to go to tell that to the youth group tomorrow after the announcement and burial." " We are having the funeral this soon." "It's customary for those of the south pack. That's why Ramciel is coming to work on it as quick as possible." The black haired boy turns away walking towards the door when realization hit him.

"5PM?" Oden asks still jittery about the whole thing but he had other promises. "Um didn't you go thru pup school, 5PM is when they hour hand points at ...." "I know what the clock does at 5PM ? But isn't that a little harsh." "Harsh? You must not see the same thing I see. Are you listening to yourself. Harsh are this bodies lying in front of me. On my expensive cemented made tables. Harsh is fighting something we can't see. Harsh is losing a number Of people in the forest. Or I may be confusing harsh for excited to you, am I Oden?" "No I meant people still need to work in order to survive." "In order for that to happen they need to be alive, look at this three bodies do they look alive to you, are they working? No, now go to your room you have duties to perform. The curfew extends to the palace especially to you and your sudden night running activities. Say goodbye to the stars boy, cause you'll be looking at them at the window of your room." "Prison." Oden says angrily matches off to his room per his father's request too tired to start arguments with his father.Of course the man would assume it's him acting  just like every teenager he disagreed with his parent but with no choice they do as they are told for mother knows best in this case father.

                           Frustrated he clears of his desk with his hand tossing everything to the floor. The curfew meant Oriela and his relationship was a step away from goodbye. He can't have this. Curfews also meant increased security, no hiding,no meadow he might as well put his ass on his bed from morning to night,the bloodhound was destroying his love life before it could even bloom." I hate this." "What's up with you?" Eden asks standing at his brothers door. "Nothing." "Okay I'll assume you are redecorating the floor with that mess around it." "Seriously why do we have to suffer for the bad people to get their way." Oden clearly shows his anger for the bloodhound. "The curfew?! That is what's bitting you?" "No dear brother it's your prefect eyebrows,of course it's because I tend to have a million and one problems to solve after 5PM." "And what million and one problems are those?" "None of your concern." "Oh! Ouch! When did my brother turn stone cold." "When puberty slapped him so hard he can't go back to a being an eight year old." Eden nods in amusement
"Well I will leave you to your puberty and life problems and go to sleep where the snow glows white and no pain with fairy dust in the air."
"Hahahaha! So funny." Oden's sarcastically laughs throwing a pillow towards Eden but instead hits the closing door as his brother quickly pulls the wooden structure laughing at his brother's pain.

                                 The queen stands from her seat shocked by what the wizard said, slowly recapping the sentence over and over in her head like her worst song on shuffle absorbing each word. "Don't My queen me,you have to put the burden on my daughter? I can't force her into this?" "No one has choice right now. It's the only way,the oracle says the Union of the Ora is what will change things. The two, Oriela has to marry the prince of the dark side." Oriela has to marry the prince of the dark side." Griselda repeats to herself as if trying to memorize the words. The prince of the Alphas.

                                What about Oden? Where does this put her and him. Only fate knows.
She slowly walk to her room,all that excitement she had turns to disappointment. The happiness filled with a sad emotion. Pain a very painful feeling suddenly goes through her chest. In her room she drops her body in bed. There is no way that is true. She must have heard something wrong. There is no way her mom would hand her over like a piece of steak to hungry dogs. Marry the prince of Alpha's. Heavy is truly the head that wears the crown but bin this case the crown is heavier than the head.

                                          "Did you hear something?" "Yeah ....your continuous pounding on the floor every second you move." "Fool. Take me to the oracle instead of punishing me with your list of bad jokes." "Whatever you say my queen." Griselda glares at the man making him create black smoke disappearing from her office to a new place. The bright light almost blinds poor Griselda.

"Who pays the electric bill? I hope he isn't bankrupt." Mocks the queen squinting her eyes from the extremely bright light . "Welcome queen Griselda to my humble domain. Would you like something to drink?"

Griselda laughs hard at the remark. "Do you know the meaning of humble or do you just blurt out the first word that comes out of your mouth?"
"Rude." "Anyway am not here to give my advice on interior decorating and lighting. Which is too bright by the way. Am here to talk about my daughter, she can not suffer because of the fucking bloodhound. I mean aren't you the one supposed to fix this issue?" The queen states as she takes a seat next to the man.

"Don't you think if I did I could? The bloodhound,that nuisance is messing my globe. I cannot be able to see what's going on down there plus My power is weak, I am not a robot that can be charged with your AA batteries . After the separation of the Ora I went thru a lot to get it back to it's feet. You know how things were in the story of the separation. The beginning of the curse of the white and black wolves. Trust me if sacrifices are not made. People will die." the Oracle explains himself. " Ha! How funny, that statement reminds me of all my life problems. Sacrifices but can we look at the part where my daughter will be married to someone she doesn't care about. Someone she doesn't know. Hallo! Is this mic on can you here me." "Loud and clear but some things are not meant to change. It's gonna be hard for her but you are her mother,you have to hold her hand. She will need you more than ever. Her world will change but you can never change her for what she was born to do,destined for greatness. Christophin died for her to fulfill her duties no matter how hard and big the sacrifice is, you know that and her heroic action is that of greater good."

                              (Griselda knows in the Oracle's words is some truth,a painful truth. No mother would want to see her daughter suffer, no mother would want to see her daughter in a painful situation no matter how urgent but for this to happen she had to let her go and it cut deep. Oriela was no longer the little girl that ran in the palace holding a toad. No she was a seventeen year old strong young lady and she is the best daughter well only daughter she has ever had. The amusing laughter because of her silliness, the enthusiasm to be with her mom telling her how her day was, the shy girl that could barely look into any boys eyes. The one person that always fully supported her and the one person that comforted her during her sad moments. "I understand I will let her go. That bloodhound better be prepare to face my evil side cause I am done with it's games." her eyes turn fully dark purple. "Ain't we all." The oracle joins his eyes turning fully white. Griselda made the hardest decision of her life, the worst decision of her life, the hardest choice of any mother in the world.

                                In bed lay her baby girl in her bright pink covers. Her eyes closed her breathing stable. Griselda loved seeing her daughter in peace . It made her feel safe knowing that she was okay. She enjoyed watching the last moments of her baby girl looking this peaceful afraid of shattering her heart in a million pieces with the news she has but it's not like she had a choice. If she did she would be happy to see Oriela smile for the rest of her life. She stroke her hair away from her face,making the sleeping beauty awake from her deep slumber . "Mom." She whispers groggily as she struggles with the bright light." Uhh! Darling it's late go back to sleep."she requests lulling her to sleep which she does as She watches her daughter go back to slumber land while holding on tightly to her white teddy bear smiling at the memory of her little self , she remembers Oriela was one of the many people in world who can't sleep without holding on to something so she got her a white teddy bear instead of having her hold on to her hand thru out the night. And up to now the girl still held on to it like her baby self . This gesture brought tears to the queens eyes, continuously following like a river but there was nothing to be done. Fate is such a bitch.)

The bloodhound is an asshole. Those who agree raise your hand ... metaphorically.

Pack house.
                               "What is this about now?" Xander whispers in Mercila's right ear confused at the sudden meeting in the middle of the day."I don't know but the Oracle wants to meet us , all of us." Mercila whispers back "Why are we whispering?" Xander asks her still whispering "I don't know you started it." On the light side of the table Griselda struggles to keep herself composed, pushing her tears back to her tear glands knowing why this emergency meeting was called. The wizard gets close to her concerned he scoots to her level." Are you okay,Griselda? He asks. "If by okay you mean if I feel like a truck just ran over me then I am more than okay." The wizard stands back up almost regretting why he asked the question. The door suddenly flies open and the Oracle gets in with a dramatic entrance. "Long time since I had a meeting." "Long time still living." Ramciel sarcastically comments. "I appreciate you for noticing. Griselda, Xander" "Oracle" both answer. "We all know why we are here." "I believe we don't." Ramciel answers alarming the oracle who quickly turns to face Griselda. "Haven't you told them?" "Yeah oops it slipped my mind, of course I didn't my 'mind is too emotional to handle chaos so I'll let you do the honours." "Told us What?!" Xander growls tired of waiting. "Oh! Xander how about I get the cat out of the bag our children are getting married." The room suddenly goes into a dumb quiet then a deaf tone of chaos. "No way and who made you think we will agree to this" Ramciel bravely throws the question to the Oracle. "Need I not remind you why? The Ora is too weak to fight the bloodhound divided, it has to be united." "And who made marriage the answer?" Pesidees joins in the attack. "We cannot reunite the pack do you know how chaotic that will be?" Vivica joins in "I mean I can hardly stand Pesidees apart what about together?" Ramciel lays down. "None of us are in favour of this, am sorry Oracle" "No Devon am sorry for you, all of you all this pride is going to be your downfall. You need to put aside your spoonful of assumptions and put your people's lives first. Alexander and Phoenix the twins that made the dividing bridge a reality, the first broken Ora. The first separation. I was there. I saw how the people suffered, families broken but things soon went to how they were. It took a lot from me to create a stable force for the Ora. One things for sure it was never a walk in the park. I made a deal with both the devil oh!and did I pay the god damn price and also an angel" "Did someone call my name?" Out of nowhere appears Lucifer. "Your presence is not needed." "Oh! Ramciel you never liked me." "Sorry Lucifer I'll pretend this is a normal conversation. I agree with Ramciel who is not my favourite person in any world." "Thanks Pesidees." "I prefer the name Luc, it's kind of quick and updated. Gentle I'll be glad to let you know how royalty works" "Bullshit" Ramciel blurts out. "Well since devil sitting is over, I can now make more deals and I hear one coming in." "No, thank you, stop looking at me like that, but I was fine until you interrupt an important meeting. Now disappear before I call our problems include feathered freaks and two horned parasites" Ramciel gives up. "Right now that is not our concern. We have one hand of approval from Griselda about the marriage" Mercila pulls them back in the meeting. "What is there to understand we clearly see the solution will lead to chaos" Finn finally talks "But what if the elders understand wouldn't they too. If God decides to take back this two hundred freak and forgive his stupid irresponsible behaviour, people will have to put their differences aside and understand." Angelo suggests "Listen here feathered being we apparently are not spiritual bodies of pure and evil. We practically have feelings that lead to mindset. The black and white have been divided for a long time. Do you think we'll jump on our toes and hug each other saying 'my long lost brother' or 'brother from another mother' it's not gonna be easy" Ramciel narrates the reality they all fear. "But if you continue living divided lives, the dividing bridge should be put down but with that create a set of new laws. Laws that speak for everyone. Then those who don't follow those rules I get to have their soul." "Lucifer you never seem to clearly think about anyone but you, yourself and I" "it's called deal making Vivica I can teach you sometime." "The only lesson I want to learn is to punch you in the gut" "Harsh but a good one." "Xander what do you say?" The oracle asks the contemplating king. "What are we even complaining about? It's my son that is marrying her daughter. We can say yes but have you thought of them as individuals, they are living beings just like us. I don't think this is our choice to make unless we ask them. ORACLE give me and the queen a day with our children, prepare them for all this then we'll give you the answer." Everyone agrees. And with that the meeting was over.

Bold, Courage,strong, prepared, responsible, kind, thoughtful, understanding, peaceful and willing to put the people first this is a great recipe for a leader. But a true leader is one who is ready to make great sacrifices like love,family and life. The big decision was about to bring about big consequences. 'ORACLE'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.7K 3.7K 13
Caught in the war between the White and Black Gods, Sofia and her rare gift bring victory to he who grabs her first. Her difficult transition from hu...
2.3M 61.5K 44
Lea was an orphan, so when the upcoming Alpha finds out she is his mate he rejects her because he think she's weak. Only he doesn't know what she has...
210 29 15
Blood,gore brutal war. The strength in evil as it grows its roots holding in the core of the kingdom. Days of happiness put to rest and days of the d...
2.7M 98.2K 61
THEY REJECTED ME and I BECAME SACRED. If only that night didn't come, maybe my family will love me again, maybe I won't see hate and disgust in my p...