My Billionaire✓

By Deepanshuuppal09

[Completed] Highest ranking :- 29 boss 35 business 163 boss 128 hot 238 hate 234 marriage Warning : there are... More

prologue
Chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Author's Note
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
Chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
Epilogue

chapter 17

12K 275 2
By Deepanshuuppal09

Please vote, comment and share.

Don't delete photo, messages , numbers to move on .

You just have to accept that they aren't that person anymore .

1 years later

Xavier's pov

I stared at the ring on the centre table and drank the last glass of bourbon . 

"I have to tell them the truth " I kept repeating the same thing again and again in my mind. I picked up the ring and slipped it  in my ring finger.

Today 25may is the engagement of the world's most popular bachelor​  with aliana Kingston. She and I studied in the same university.

When I met her 8months ago she was very depressed because of what her father made her do . she told me that how she ran away from her own wedding .

....................flashback.......................

I picked the car keys from the table and coat from the chair to leave the enterprise.

It was late at night and I decided to roam around the city . I decided to go to the bridge near my house . I parked my car at corner of the bridge and started walking on the path .

I kept walking until i saw a women wearing a white dress standing near the river .I started staring at her . She was in deep thought and was staring at the river more than required.

I was about to leave when I heard the splash of water. I turned around and saw that the lady had jumped off the  bridge I ran to where she was standing and jumped inside the river.

I saw the white gown going deep inside the river . I swam to her and bought her out of the river .
my cloths were drenched I carried her to my car and reached the  mansion I called the doctor  to come and check on the lady.

I changed into comfortable cloths  and went back to check on the lady . It was the first time I saw her face clearly .

She had dirty blonde hairs and she seemed very familiar to me . But I could not remember where I saw her.

The doctor arrived and checked her and asked me to bring some tablets of fever for her.

The doctor left soon and i went to the room beside mine to get some sleep.

_______________________________

I woke up at the sound of rattling of the door in the room beside mine. I sat up straight and went directly to the room beside mine i tried to open the door but the door was looked.

After some attempt s of trying I broke the door and saw the lady trying to cut her wrist.

I ran towards her and stoped her to do so. She kept crying and begging to let her die but I couldn't understand how someone can do such thing.

I calmed her down and asked her what is her name.

She answered "aliana ".

I said " that's why you seemed so familiar"

She asked "what do you mean"

I asked "are you studied from st Louis school of New York".

She answered "yes but how do you know this".

A smiled Formed on my face when I answered" oh come on who doesn't know the Alina Kingston with a big mouth".

She stared at me for few minutes and her eyes widen with realisation "Xavier "she exclaimed and hugged me tightly. And cried like a baby.

I calmed her down and asked her to sleep and said that we will have a serious talk about what she has done to herself with that I left the room and went back to my room to get some more sleep.

Thanks for reading guys pls vote comment and share.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1M 188K 101
Isabella needs a huge sum of money for her aged grandmother's surgery. She has nowhere to go for help and she decides to seek help from her Billionai...
1M 27.1K 47
Written when I was 16, practically cringy and dumb so read at your own risk (Part 1) He stood there in his tall and intimidating glory cowering my 5...
142K 2.7K 52
The mafia princess has gone, and the Queen has returned. Born to the most dangerous family in the world, Elle was a beautiful, innocent girl who has...
1.7M 78.6K 51
"Stop pretending. Boyfriend, right? With whom you'll be hanging out once Eth and your Dad are gone." I stared at him in disbelief. "What more things...