The Bad Boy Craves Me✔

By jhenny_pink

"Do I seem like an idiot to you princess?" he sassed taking another agonizingly slow step towards me. "N-no."... More

Authors Note.
Main characters.
1. Unexpected.
2. A disheveled mess
3. Meet the Family.
4. What the hell just happened?
5. On the first day?
6. Desired dreams.
7. Unfriendly queen bee's.
8. Frustratingly confused.
9. Change of events.
10. That gorgeous fool.
11. The art of beauty
12. Players never change.
13. Sebastian the handsome.
14. Calming the beast within.
15. Unwanted attentions.
17. Spanked beyond mention.
18. Lunch with the bad boys.
19. A face to face talk.
20. New arrangements.
21. Raging psychotic freaks.
22. Ditching school.
23. The guys day out.
24. Family or my lover.
25. Heart wrenching moments.
26. The ongoing cravings.
27.Spa treat to remember.
28. Beach party.
29. A day to remember.
30. Back together again.
31. Putting plans into place.
32. On lock down.
33. What to do next.
34. The perfect plan.
35. Clouded.
36. Broken Promises.
37. No more.
38. The Big surprise.
39. The truth part 1.
40. The truth part 2
41. Backfired.
42. My second kidnapping.
43. Happy Endings.
Authors Note.
44. Up to something.
45. Work for it.
46. Why?
47. Before the big game.
48. The final score.
49. Congratulations!

16. Regretful thinking.

113K 3.1K 1.7K
By jhenny_pink

This chapter is dedicated to @swrites123 enjoy!

********

"Why does my head feel like it's been through hell and back?" I groaned, holding it delicately.

"Young lady, you have a lot of explaining to do," Mom said, holding a cup of water and two pills that I took from her.

"What happened?"

"Well, you got drunk, and thankfully Mr. Slovac's son brought you home."

"He did!" I cringed in pain, looking discreetly at Mom as she did the same.

"Yes, and fortunately for you, you're grounded for a week."

"What? That's absurd! I'm almost eighteen."

"Exactly, you're not eighteen, and you're lucky I was able to talk your father out of giving you a month instead."

I groaned, slipping back into bed. "This is the second time you've gotten into trouble, and I know that you're almost an adult, but I hope that's not the life you're planning on living," she said.

"No, Mom, never. I don't even remember consuming alcohol at that party," I recalled from what happened last night.

"Hun, your drink could've been spiked at any given moment, and as for Steff, I'm very disappointed in him." She took my cup and stood. "It's 12:20pm in the evening, rise and shine, sleepyhead. Someone's outside to see you."

"Hi," the intruder said, walking through my door.

"Thanks to you, I'm now grounded for a whole week!" I cringed again in pain, flipping myself to the other end of the bed.

"I'm really sorry, please forgive me," he pleaded, lifting me off the bed and hugging me tightly. "I'm sorry, I-I should've said no," he cried.

My heart clenched at the thought of Steff crying. In all my years, this was the first time he'd ever cried, and I hated the fact that part of it was all my fault. Tears brimmed in my eyes as I fought the urge to let them swell.

"Steff, none of this is your fault, and I'm perfectly fine," I laughed, trying to lighten the mood.

"You don't understand, Anna. I did something very grave yesterday," he cried.

"What? I'm sure it wasn't that bad. You're incapable of harming even a fly," I laughed.

"Just promise me you won't ever hate me?" he begged, and I sighed.

"What did you do?"

"You promise?" he asked, wiping away his teary eyes with a look of hope. How could I ever hate my other half that has never left my side, the other half I depend solely on.

"I promise. Now, will you please get on with it?"

"Good, now I-"

"Holy mother of Jesus, what the fuck happened to you?!" I screamed, assessing his swollen black and blue eye that I now took notice of.

He laughed, flinching as he felt the pain. "I was playing when I fell and hit a ball."

"What kind of ball leaves fingerprints?!" I replied, rolling my eyes. "Steff, who did this to you?"

"Fine, my cousin and I were having an argument when he attacked me," he shrugged as if it was nothing.

"Doesn't your cousin know about civilized conversation?" I said. "He'll pay for it!"

"Woah, easy there, tiger. I'm sure you wouldn't want to do that, and if it makes you feel any better, I deserved it."

"No one deserves something this horrendous."

"It doesn't matter," he shrugged.

"And where the hell did you and Maria go yesterday? You do know Kristen was the one who took me home?"

"Well, I uh went to get help. I-I need to go, see you at church tomorrow," he said, hurrying away.

"What the hell?" I muttered, feeling a mix of confusion and frustration.

My phone then vibrated, and I shuffled around in hopes of finding the device. The caller ID showed Sebastian, and I smiled, remembering that gorgeous boy who loaned me his jacket. I felt a spark of excitement and anticipation at the thought of talking to him.

Sebastian: Hi.

Me: Well hello to you too!

Sebastian: Someone's in a good mood.

Me: Well, if you think a week of being grounded is me being in a good mood, think again.

Sebastian: Ouch. So, I was wondering if we could meet up today, and you could bring my jersey also.

Me: Being grounded means not going out, you know.

Sebastian: I'm really sorry to hear that, but I really need my jacket, Tinker Bell.

Me: Tinker Bell?

Sebastian: Yeah, from that Disney fairy movie, and your name actually goes with it.

Me: I didn't think you were the Disney type. Lol.

Sebastian: So, I'll meet you at Starbucks in an hour. Don't you disappoint. Bye!

Five minutes later, I tried messaging and calling Sebastian, but he would not pick up. How was I going to get to Starbucks? My parents would obviously say no if I asked, and they'd ground me for a lifetime if I ever snuck out.

Thirty minutes later, I was on my way, climbing out of my window and heading to Starbucks without a trace of anyone knowing. This better be worth it!

"Tinker Bell," his gruff voice from behind startled me.

I turned to see him dressed in a plain white t-shirt and black denim jeans, with white sneakers. His lean and gorgeous self was smiling down at me.

"What happened to your phone?" I glared.

"It was on silent," he shrugged.

"I don't buy that crap," I stated, finding a booth for us to sit.

"Well, I couldn't have you calling to cancel on me, could I? And besides, I wanted to see you," he smirked, sliding in.

"Well, here's your jersey, and now you've seen me. I need to go before I'm grounded till the end of time," I told him, handing him his clothes and standing up.

"Okay, okay, I'm sorry. Let me make it up to you," he said, holding onto my wrist.

I sighed, thinking maybe just a couple more minutes wouldn't hurt. "What do you have in mind?" I asked, sitting back down.

"First, let's get something to eat. How about a chicken sandwich and a chocolate milkshake?" he suggested, and right on cue, my stomach rumbled.

"I'll take that as a yes," he smiled, and I couldn't help but blush.

I'm glad Kristrin wasn't here to throw one of his tantrums again.

After ordering, we sat and ate in silence.

"So, do you have a boyfriend?" Sebastian asked abruptly.

"Are you always this blunt and straight forward?" I scowled.

"Very much. So, do you?" he persisted.

Was Kristrin my boyfriend? Well, he's never asked me to be his girlfriend.

"Nope," I replied, hiding my blush.

"Good... Annabella Klaus sounds good to me," he smiled brightly, making me giggle.

"Klaus is your last name? And you're way ahead of yourself, Mr. You didn't even ask me to be your girlfriend," I teased.

"Firstly, yes. Secondly, no. And thirdly, will you be my girlfriend?" he pleaded, giving me puppy eyes.

"Hmm, let me see... no," I stated, laughing.

"Tinker Bell, you're the most breathtaking girl I've ever met. There's no way I'm taking no for an answer," he smiled. "I bought you something," he finished, pulling out a red square box from his jacket.

"I want you to have this," he said, handing it to me.

"What is it?"

"Just open it."

I slid the top off to reveal a gold crested bracelet with the letters S and A written on it.

"The S stands for Sebastian, and the A stands for Anna. I hope you like it?"

"It's beautiful," I whispered.

"So, will you be my girlfriend?"

"Just because you bought me this doesn't mean I'm up for anything," I glared.

He held his hand up in surrender. "It was only meant as a nice gesture, nothing else. I swear."

"I'll think about it," I sympathized. "And I have to go," I added, standing up to leave.

"Here, you can keep the jersey. It looks better on you anyway," he told me, smiling.

"Then why did you ask for it?"

"An excuse to see you, I guess," he replied, surprisingly pecking my cheek as he walked away.

My insides tingled with the sudden gesture of a kiss, flushing me red.

But as I was walking, my moment of bliss soon evaporated as my gaze landed on Marco and Maurice at a table away from where I stood. They were video-taping something, and it was undoubtedly something they were planning to use against me.

"You're in big trouble, Tinker Bell," Maurice mouthed, while Marco tapped away on his phone.

***************

Another chapter here guys! Am really starting to like Sebastian!

-Who are you rooting for Kristen or Sebastian?

Remember to share share share ‼🔊📣📣📣
Vote 💖
Comment 💬
Share 📣

See yah next time‼ love you lots💋💞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.5K 554 51
"Kitten!" He said and I opened my eyes. As I looked ahead at the mirror, I could see him leaning so close to me but his eyes were gazing at me throug...
1.4M 36.6K 32
There wasn't much need for people to ask since they already knew . She belonged to him , forever as they stated . Shall it be true ? I can't say. He...
16.4K 501 62
Alone. A simple word that has always held many meanings to Ella, and starting her senior year at a new high school, solitude had seemed the easiest w...
20.1K 476 19
"𝗜 𝘀𝘂𝗴𝗴𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗮𝘁𝗰𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘁𝘆 𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝘂𝘁𝗵 𝗼𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗹𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝗼 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗜 𝗳𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗻'...