✔Mini Us? • [BTS]

Door KSBBAA18

♚ Stalwart - Purple you BTS awards in Van category ♚ ❛ You are Me!! ❜ Jin screamed when he saw a tall cute b... Meer

1. Transform
2. Where do you came from?
3. Practice Time.
4.Secrets
5. Amusement Park
6. Peace
7.Cooking disaster
8. Shopping Mall
9. Fan Meeting
10. Hello! We are Mini BTS!
11. Beach
12. Waves
13. Dream
14. MAMA
15. Family
16. Family pt.2
17. Seoul = Christmas
18. Yoongi
19. Day care
20. Never doing that
21.Taking care of a Baby~
22. Award + Birthday?
23. Kindergarten
24. First day at schools ~
25. Taking care feat.Jin
26. Grocery shopping feat.Jin.
27. Kookie's desire
28.The Mcdonalds
30.Field Trip
31. Adventure
32. Lost?
33. Kookie's Day out
34. Normal Weekdays
35. Petting Zoo
36. When your in trouble
37. Lesson time
38.Treats or Dentist
39. Sports day
40. Power out
41. Our sweet Tae
42. Babies Day out
43. BBQ
44 .Orange Fight
45.Rose Petals
Questions part!
Answers!!
46. Tooth Fairy
47 . Gift shop
SPECIAL EPISODE! !
SPECIAL EPISODE PT. 2!!!
48 . Wizard Nightmare
49. Last Goodbye
Final : Coming back to you!
Appreciation and Words

29. Hibernation

1.4K 63 43
Door KSBBAA18

Later that day~~~~

After buying ice creams for the mini's,  the 95's duo came back with the sleeping mini's.

Jimin kept Kookie on his arm as he grabbed Suga by another hand. On the other hand, Taehyung was holding Chim, Tae and Hope in his arms.

"We should put them on bed. I'll be in Jungkook's room. If anything happens call me." Jimin walks after saying that.

Taehyung carefully walked up to his room plus the other two's.

Jimin carefully placed Kookie on the bed and quickly surrounds him with his plushies before he gets up. Kookie slightly turned and hugged a plushie and snore lightly.  Jimin wiped his invincible sweat and picked up Suga on the way.

Taehyung already put those three on bed and he walked up to the living room. Jimin also came back and popped down on the couch.

"Such a long day..." Taehyung nods as an agreement.

The front door opened, a loud scream was heard.

"HEY!! YOUR HOPE IS HOME!!"Both of them got up and covered J-Hope's mouth.

"Hyung!shut it!!they will wake up!!" Jimin whispered and looked upstairs.

"By the way, when did ya two got home??" J-Hope ask and both of them laid on the couch.

"Uh..15 minutes ago? Right? " Jimin ask and Taehyung nods.

"Ah! Rest up! I'll be in my room if you need anything just say okay?" J-Hope pats both of their head before heading upstairs.

*****************************

"Ah..I'm hungry..." Taehyung whines but Jimin doesn't move.

"What can I do...Kookie spoiled the food which we were bringing...." Jimin tiredly replied but Taehyung sat up and shakes Jimin.

"Let have some ice creams!! They won't know about it!!"He says as his eyes sparkles.

"Are you gone mad! If Kookie or any of the mini sees us then good bye dorm for all of us!" Jimin says but Taehyung didn't accepted that's fact and got up.

"Fine! I'll eat then!" Jimin's eyes grew big and he quickly runs to Taehyung.

"I'm coming too!!"

******************************

They were eating ice creams as the ice creams were labelled in orders. They slightly took one bite of each flavours.

"I liked all the flavours! "Taehyung chrips but Jimin's face turns gloomy.

"What's wrong?"

"I don't like choco-mint...."

"Aishh! That's for Kookie and Hope!" Taehyung grabbed the ice creams and looked for some more until both of them froze on the spot.

'What do you think you two doing with our ice creams? '

They turned their head slowly and saw mini Suga was there, standing while taping his feet.

"Uh..we ..were. .tasting?" Taehyung replies but Mini Suga didn't accepted it.

Jimin walked over to him and kneeled down to his height.

"Please tell it to anyone? I'll but you more books!" Jimin held his pinky finger but Mini Suga swiped it away before walking off.

"Geezz that kid!!" Taehyung huffles but Jimin fake cried.

"His is just like what he is now..."

******************************

Jimin was on his way to check on Kookie if he woke up or not. But while passing by Taehyung's room, he heard some noises. He slightly opened the door and saw the room was messed up.

Clothes were here and there. Jimin stood there without movement until Tae noticed him.

'Jimin!! Come in!!!'

"What the hell are you doing!! You know if Taehyung sees this his gonna be mad!!"

"I know but...I wanted to..' He stopped talking and started to search for something into the clothes. He held a pop-up story book which Jimin bought dozens for the mini's.

He ran to Jimin and showed him the bear.

'I'm doing like Mr.Tobby! He did it will leavwes but I'll do it with clothwes.'

Jimin faceplamed himself and quickly started to clean of the room.

******************************

Chim woke up and saw that Jimin wasn't in the room, so he got his chance. He quickly got off from the bed and ran to the drawer. With much difficulty he got up on to the drawer and pulled a drawer. His eyes sparkled because it was the drawer of all Jimin's jewellery.

He took some rings and put them on to his tiny fingers. He also tried to put on the ear rings but failed.

He wore every braclets he got and every chains. He got off from there after that and stood in front a mirror.

'Oh my holy tomatoes!! I got some swag!!'

His turned red because of excitement and he started to pose in front of the mirror.

******************************

Kookie woke up and he found himself surrounded by his plushies. He was damn happy. He greeted all of his friends and touched them one by one..Until he touched the . one which was under him.

He held it up and water was dripping from it. His lips turned up side down and tears started to form in his eyes.

******************************

Jin and the others came back. They bought so many things, Namjoon and Jin was bickering about it and Jungkook was on his way to see Kookie until a loud crying was heard.

"Omo!! Isn't that Kookie? ?!!! " J-Hope points out and Jungkook ran to his room.

"Ahhh. Everyday the same shit.. didn't Jimin took care of him today!!??" Jin yells and that's how everyday goes on.

                     ___________

Anneyenhaseo, author-nimhinimda!! Let's to the extra then!!

Extra:

Author-nim: welcome back to the extra! I'm author-nim! Today we are sorry because we tried to contact Suga but he refused. So, in his replacement we bought.............
Taehyung!!!

Taehyung: so I'm Suga-hyung's replacement. ..huh not so nice of you.

Author-nim: be great fullAtleast you are here...😒😒

Taehyung: fine! Hi! I'm Taehyung or V. Whatever you know. I'll be here for answering some questions of this author-nim.

Author-nim: thank you for atleast addressing as 'author-nim' than anything else.

Taehyung: I know I'm God.

Author-nim: Aishh. ...anyway! Taehyung-ssi I got some nice questions for you....

Taehyung:before that ...are you wearing Gucci?

Author-nim: *nervously laughs* I think you don't know that....I'M BROKE A.F

Taehyung: huh...make sense now..why your here writing and asking shits..

Author-nim: you know what...Suga is more nicer than you....

Taehyung: aha! Now I'm a bad person! Way to go author-nim 😒

Author-nim: *inhales* I URGENTLY NEED LIL MEOW MEOW HERE!!! SOMEONE PLEASE THROW HIM HERE!  THANK YOU AND PLEASE CALL AREA 51 BECAUSE THEIR ALIEN JUST GOT OUT FROM THERE! !

.
.
.
.
.
  . 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Thank you for your time. Everyone! Don't forget to lock your doors and windows before sleeping and always keep the polices number on your emergency cases. Stay safe and eat your greens,kids!  Bye bye our interview is finished now.

Taehyung: but I'm not done with i-

Author-nim: go back to your room!

Taehyung: but I-

Author-nim: NOW!

Taehyung: fine. Bye readers! I love you! !! 💜💜💜💜

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

285K 8.9K 42
"Ah, Jin-Hyung why does that new rapper look a lot like you?" - Namjoon "Who looks like me? Nobody could look this perfect" - Seokjin Namjoon shook...
124K 6.9K 11
・"send your cutest delivery boy"・ status | completed | ©lottaery highest ranking - #33 in #jimin
174K 11.5K 34
"you're a tease, baby." jikook © yoongisparks
323K 13.1K 31
hoseok has been in love with the idol min yoongi from bts since he can remember, what happens when he meets him on an airplane? -sope/yoonseok. -exp...