ME! โžต t. holland || โœ”๏ธ

Por llytse

๐Œ๐„! || "I promise that you'll never find another like me." In which Elijah, also known as Mysterio, has a h... Mรกs

ME!
000. EXTRA
001. BLOCKED
002. NOSEBLEED
003. MYS
004. NOSE BUDDIES
005. BOI
006. THIS SUCKS
007. CARRIE
008. FUCK'S RIGHT
009. KIDS
010. GRATEFUL
011. SPIDER-MAN
012. DIG IT
013. INTERVENTION
014. GUESS
015. REGRET THIS
016. TOM
017. WHAT
018. ELIJAH BECK
019. PARTY
020. EXCUSE ME
021. THANK YOU
022. KNOCKED OUT
023. DETAILS
024. SPECIAL FRIEND
025. A MESS
026. DAMAGE CONTROL
027. ALRIGHT
028. ADORABLE
029. PROMISE
030. BELLY
031. FIREWORK
032. FAMILY SITUATION
033. RECEIPTS
034. THE RECITAL
035. DIDN'T YOU KNOW
036. PARTNER
037. DATING
038. DECEMBER
039. A CELEBRATION
040. LONDON
041. ICE CUBES
042. ONE STEP
043. LANDLINE
044. MOM
045. LET HIM IN
047. SERIOUSLY
048. ELEVATORS
049. BABIES
050. ME!
EPILOGUE

046. BEING THERE

2.4K 117 73
Por llytse

phone call:

TOMato🍅:

"Tom?"

"El? Are you okay?"

"Think so. Where are
you?"

"Out with Zee. I told
you this morning?"

"Right, I totally knew
that. How long is it
gonna take?"

"Uhm, we don't
really have anything
planned since we're
just hanging out. But
not that long, because
something is clearly
going on."

"I'm fine, I promise.
I just- I really need to
talk to you, and I need
to make a video."

"Alright, you're not
breaking up with me,
are you?"

"Uhmmm-.."

"Elijah?"

"Just kidding, just
kidding. I could never."

"My god, you can't do
that!"

"Sorry, it was just too
easy."

"I can't with you
sometimes. I'll be at
your place in around
an hour?"

"Make it two. You and
Zee still need your
quality time. I'm not
interrupting that."

"You wouldn't
interrupt. But alright,
see you in a bit."

"See ya."

*call ended*

real life :

The sound of dangling keys was the thing that made a certain brunet shot up from his previous starfish-position. His lazy form reached over to the coffee table and picked up the remote, turning off the television. He rubbed his eyes slowly in slight grogginess as he had laid in the same position on the couch for a little less than two hours, waiting for Tom to get back. But now, when he was right on the footstep of his apartment, he kind of wished he would have stayed at Zendaya's longer, and mentally scolded himself for his impulsive call.

"I'm back," Tom spoke the moment he stepped into the apartment, dropping the key of the door in a little bowl next to it.

It took Elijah a moment to reply, being stuck in his own mind for a second, but then pushed a hand through his brown curls,

"Living room."

After a few seconds the Brit came into view, the usual small grin on his face lighting the American's spirits instantly.

Said Brit sat down next to the brunet on the couch, giving him a suspicious look, "So, what did you want to talk about?"

A sigh escaped Elijah's lips. Ever since he had facetimed with Carrie, his mind had been haunting him about the fact that he needed to open up to Tom more. It had been a few days since the call so he didn't really keep his promise of telling him immediately, something he felt he couldn't really do anything about.

"..My mom's a drug addict- or was, maybe she still is. I don't know," Elijah blurted after a long moment of silence, looking at his hands.

A small 'oh' was the only sound that escaped Tom's lips for a good second, not at all expecting the sentence the brunet just spoke.

"She had a miscarriage after me and couldn't take it. She had been addicted before, even before she met dad but kicked off." The American continued, talking quickly but clearly. He still didn't look up to meet Tom's eyes, which held a look of confusion and compassion in them.

He let out another sigh, "Dad and her fought a lot. She had left me in the car once, in the summer- that doesn't matter. When I was seven, she went out to visit friends, well that's what she said anyways, but she never came back. She had taken our dog Loki with her and I never saw her again."

"Jesus, I'm sorry," the Brit said, taken Elijah's clammy hands in his own, "El, not that I don't want to hear it, but why are you telling me this?"

The hazel-eyed brunet finally met his gaze and smiled apologetically, "Because I've been unfair to you? You get snippets of my life, tiny pieces, but I keep quiet about it. You don't deserve that. You're so important to me and I just don't like to show people the mess that is my life. It's so stupid.."

The words that left the young adult's mouth were clearly unscripted and raw, as they were loose sentences stitched together by the pure sense of his emotions.

"You don't have to tell me things if you're not ready to.."

Elijah shook his head, "I do, I do. I am ready."

I am ready.

Tom cocked his head slightly, frowning softly before speaking up again, "Alright, only if you mean it."

Elijah nodded, an internal shot of relieve shooting through his body.

"My dad and I were alone for a while, but we were fine. We met Ava a year later. Remember when I told you how I broke my nose the first time?" He interrupted his sentence to look at Tom, who nodded in reply with a faint smile on his face at the memory of the conversation, "Well so, I was crying and my nose was bleeding all over. Ava had stood really close and helped me get back to dad. Since she's a nurse, she immediately knew it was broken and offered to take us to the hospital so she could check it out. Dad and her clicked after and stayed together."

"That's really sweet."

"I know, I'm the reason they're together," Elijah replied in mock pride, earning an honest chuckle from his left.

After a second, the smile that was present on his face faded and was replaced by a small frown, "My mother is in my nightmares a lot."

"What do you dream about?" Tom asked cautiously and slowly, rubbing Elijah's hands he held in his own gently.

"That night. I'm stuck in my own body and I'm just watching what happens. I can't undo choices I made or tell myself to go home or go away. I always know what's going to happen."

For the first time in what seemed like forever, he didn't feel the need to cry as he spoke about it, a sense of relieve surged through his body as he spoke and he seemingly felt a little lighter with every word he said.

"Sometimes my mom walks by, and I try to get her attention and scream for her to help. But she always looks me dead in the eyes and keeps on walking. It's just not a lot of fun.."

A small moment of silence followed before Tom pulled him into a hug, something he desperately needed, but didn't dare to voice.

Neither of the two young adults spoke for a moment, just holding onto each other tightly, comforting the slightly younger brunet immensely.

"I want to make a video about what happened.." Elijah whispered quietly after a long moment, his arms still wrapped around Tom's chest.

"Are you sure?"

The brunet nodded onto the Brit's shoulder, figuring he would sense the movement.

"Can I help in any way?"

"Just being there is enough.."

╭₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪╮

[ 16 - 8 - 19 ]

what's up you lovely numbnuts - ya girl's back from murica and is ready to wRITEEE

i'm jetlagged as fuck so this was really shit, i hope to feel better tomorrow so i can continuee

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

473K 6.1K 200
Basically the title. Warning: could be cringey, probably lots of fluff. Comment if you have any suggestions. Or PM. If I don't reply. That's because...
91K 2.7K 17
โ› ๐—œ ๐—–๐—”๐—ก๐—ง ๐—•๐—˜ ๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—ž๐—˜ ๐—›๐—œ๐—  โ†ด -', โ™ก ; in which y/n uncovers the biggest secret her best friend has ever kept fr...
2.9K 91 12
tomhollandxreader trying out this fanfic... hope you like! check out instagram: @thetomhollandfanpage
246K 2.2K 125
[Tom Holland X Reader stories] [Peter Parker X Reader stories] Completed story this story includes mature content. the imagines get better ๐Ÿ˜ญ