Part One of Ahh Paris! series...

By BneJovi

Jon and Richie, with a little help from Tico and David, finally confront the truth about their relationship. ... More

Part One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Sixx
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Fourteen

Chapter Thirteen

323 5 0
By BneJovi

Early the next morning, Tico slipped quietly into Jon's suite to check on the new couple. The living room was empty. Good sign. "Jon?" he called out. No answer. "Richie?" It was quiet.

Upon entering the bedroom, he saw who he was looking for. Jon and Richie were in bed together asleep, naked, and wrapped around each other in an adorably intimate way. The candles were well-burned down, the comforter was on the floor, and the lube was next to them on the bed. All of this made Tico exceedingly happy.

"Good. Good for you guys," he whispered proudly.

As quietly as he could, he picked up the dessert bowls from the side table and took them back to the living room. He couldn't help thinking about how great the physical intimacy must have felt to his two friends.

"Hey man, what are you doing?" David said from the doorway.

"Fuck! Lemma, you scared me! And for the love of everything holy, keep your voice down. They're still sleeping!" Tico admonished his partner in crime.

"Really?" David asked excitedly. "Lemme see!" He snuck over to the door to the bedroom and stood there taking the scene in. His mind went back to last night and he started to feel a familiar tingle in his nether regions. He swallowed hard, willing his body to behave.

After putting the rest of the dishes on the cart, Tico pushed past David and went back to the bedroom. He felt like David was getting a little too much enjoyment out of seeing their bandmates in bed so he pulled the sheet up to cover the two lovebirds. He leaned over and kissed each of them on the cheek and whispered, "Love you guys."

He rolled his eyes at David as he headed for the door, and hooked his arm through David's to drag him away, leaving the two lovers sleeping peacefully.

"Come on you, let's get outta here!" he said to David in a soft but firm voice.

He rolled the full cart into the hallway, locked the door, and hung the "Do Not Disturb" sign. He steered David back to his room, wondering what life would be like now that Jon and Richie were together. He would definitely have to have a talk with David about boundaries and privacy. They had to give the new couple more space and alone time and David had to learn how to knock.

*~*

Jon woke up later that morning feeling awesome. He had the best dream about Richie last night. It started with kissing on the balcony and a romantic dinner. Then they fooled around and made intense passionate love on the bed. Then they went for a walk in the middle of the night. After more making out in the cool night air, they rushed back to the hotel and made love again and it was exquisite.

Jon purred out loud at the memory of the dream. It was so clear and vivid. Why couldn't he have a dream like that every night? He began stroking himself under the sheet, thinking about his dream lover. He decided there was plenty of time for morning masturbation.

He startled when heard a door. He opened his eyes and the star of his dream was in his room. "Richie?"

"Good morning," he said cheerfully.

"What are you doing?" Jon asked.

"Nothing. I was just in the bathroom."

Jon was about to ask why he was in his room when Richie crawled into bed beside him.

"What-" He then noticed all of the candles in the room and the bottle of lube. There were also clothes on the floor that wasn't his. He lifted the sheet from his body and realized that he was completely naked.

At this moment Richie put his arm around him and kissed his cheek. "How are you feeling about last night?" he asked.

"Last night? Last night was real?"

It must have been because Richie was right here and Jon could feel his nakedness next to him. He also now noticed the delicious soreness in his body that only sex can produce.

"Yeah, it was real!" Richie responded.

"Oh my god!" Jon reached for him.

Richie laughed. "Did you think it was a dream?"

Jon blushed hard. He felt so silly. "Yeah."

"Oh, Jonny." Richie nuzzled his neck.

"Hang on a minute, I gotta go to the bathroom. Don't move a muscle, ya hear?" Jon said and reluctantly shifted his body away from Richie, and chuckled as he noticed Richie frozen in time. "You're a goofball!"

"Just following orders! I'll be right here waiting," he replied through his pursed lips, mid-kiss.

Jon trotted off, shaking his head. The urge to pee was getting stronger by the second. After his ablutions, he returned to find Richie still in the same position, so he lay back down and slid his body back into Richie's.

"Here I am, sorry I took so long."

As soon as Jon's neck made contact with Richie's lips, he resumed the assault on the corded tendons beneath them.

"Hmm, you taste good, Jonny. I just wanna kiss you all over," Richie mumbled against the skin at Jon's collar bone.

His free hand moved over Jon's belly slowly, pausing to feel the heat increasing beneath his fingertips. He moved his hand up, sifting his fingers through the crisp hair covering his belly and chest, tugging slightly and listening to the little moans or harsh breaths coming from Jon, all the while kissing and licking different spots around Jon's neck and jawline.

Jon shifted his body, snuggling into Richie's warmth and slipped his leg over Richie's top leg to draw their pelvises closer. Jon's awakening cock brushed over Richie's as it swelled and bobbed in its search for somewhere warm, soft and wet like Richie's mouth or ass. It wasn't fussy as this stage. Jon trailed his fingers in feather-light touches up Richie's side, starting from around his knee, up his long, lean thigh, then around to brush under his ass cheek. Richie groaned and swiped a flat tongue over the closest of Jon's nipples.

Desire zinged through Jon's system like an electrical current, and with a surge of energy, he pushed Richie onto his back and straddled his thighs. Jon sat there a moment watching Richie with hungry eyes. When he licked his lips and sucked his bottom lip between his teeth, it reminded Richie of a wolf circling its prey, waiting to make its kill. A frisson of trepidation, laced heavily with lust, hit Richie in the gut and landed heavily in his groin.

"Roll over, baby, and get up on your knees," Jon ordered him, moving one leg off Richie so that he could move as commanded.

"Anything you want, Jonny," he replied and scooted around under Jon's arched leg. The sight of Jon's sudden erection making him salivate for what was to come.

"Fuck!" he exclaimed, when the sight of Richie's smooth cheeks spread to reveal the tight ring of muscle, clenching and releasing in anticipation, "You look so hot, baby! It's the most delicious sight I've seen in a long time."

"Then fucking taste it, already! I need to feel you, Jonny!" Richie's reply was slightly muffled from the pillow he'd pulled under his head.

Jon moved up closer and laid himself down over Richie's back, his cock brushing against Richie's balls, nestling against one side of them and the soft flesh of his thigh. He kissed along Richie's spine, kneading the globes of his ass as he worked his way down toward his goal, his short nails making tiny crescent indentations in Richie's flesh. Richie shivered as Jon's scruff ran along his skin between his ass and legs.

Richie pushed back into the sweetest taboo of Jon's questing tongue and a day's worth of growth on his face, causing ecstatic shivers to race over the rest of his body.

Jon wanted to commit to memory every smell, taste and texture of Richie's body. He buried his face between Richie's ass cheeks as his tongue rimmed around the puckered tight muscle. He slipped one hand between Richie's legs to cup the weighty balls and gently squeeze and roll them together.

"Oh god Jonny, that feels so good. I need you. Please," he begged tearfully. Richie's own hand gripped his cock at the base hard to try to quell the onslaught of his orgasm for as long as it took.

"Shhh baby, I'm right here," Jon left the sweetness of Richie's ass to comfort him, placing kisses over his back. "Hand me the bottle, baby. I'll make this quick."

Richie's ass and Jon's face were already slick with Jon's saliva, but he anointed Richie and his own cock with a generous amount of lube, capped the bottle quickly, and lined himself up with Richie's puckered hole.

"Ready, Richie baby?" he asked but didn't wait for more than a quick nod of the brunette head, as he speared his bedmate with his cock swiftly.

They both cursed at the sudden sensation, both gasping for air. Jon held still for as long as he could, waiting for a sign from his lover to continue. He let out a mewling cry with the effort of keeping still. Richie's clenching muscles were almost too much to bear.

When Richie had stopped seeing stars dancing in front of his eyes, he pushed back against Jon's cock, rocking his hips in a primal invitation to continue. "Oh Jonny, please- make it quick."

"It's okay, babe, I got you. I'll take care of you." Jon's voice soothed Richie as he worked himself into the searing heat of Richie's body. The heat and tightness were unbearably intoxicating. Jon wasn't sure he'd be able to hang on for much longer anyway.

"Richie, baby, work with me okay? I wanna go hard and fast, but only if you're alright."

"Ye- yeah, I'm ok. Need to cum, Jonny. Please?" Richie pleaded.

That was all that Jon needed to hear as he shifted slightly to get closer and to change angles. He increased the pace and force of his thrusts. Within moments he felt the curl of heat working its way through his veins.

"Baby, I'm gonna blow. Cum with me!" Jon cried, and he felt himself swell and burst, coating Richie's tunnel with liquid heat. It was only then that he recognised that Richie had clamped down on his cock as his orgasm rolled through him at the same time.

Jon gently extricated himself from the warm body below, once all their tremors had subsided and watched with fascination as a trickle of cum leaked down Richie's leg. Remembering his words last night, he leaned forward and lovingly lapped the juice up as he helped Richie down off his knees. He kept a bit on his tongue as he made his way up to Richie's lips and kissed him deeply, sharing the taste on his tongue and lips.

"Was that what I think it was?" Richie asked when their mouths separated, his head still pillowed on his bent arm.

"Uh-huh." Jon licked his lips and settled on his pillow, facing Richie, a gentle smile touching his lips. He snuggled in closer to Richie when he lifted his arm up.

"We're gonna need a list to tick off," he said with a chuckle. "That was amazing, Jonny! I can't move!"

"Then don't move. Stay." Jon's heart swelled with love. "Stay with me forever."

"You know I will." Richie tightened his arm around Jon and brought him closer and kissed him deeply.

They lay there kissing and caressing each other's bodies quietly for quite some time but it was a huge rumble from Richie's stomach that alerted them to the lateness of the morning.

"Somebody's hungry, huh?" Jon said with a chuckle.

"Yeah, you're a lousy date! Get me drunk, take advantage of me and don't feed me the next day. What's with that, huh?" he laughed and booped Jon on the nose with a fingertip.

"Your sexy body has kept me too busy. I've been like a horny teenager on his first sleepover date." He stretched languidly as he spoke. "How about you order some food while I jump under a shower?"

"Okay, you want anything special?" Richie asked. He stood up from the bed, stretched out all his muscles, then walked over to the coffee table, oblivious to his nudity.

Jon couldn't tear his eyes away from the stunning sight in front of him. Richie was beautiful. "Whatever you want," he said, forcing himself to leave the cocoon of the bed and making his way to the shower. Turning the shower on and adjusting the temperature before stepping in, he started to wash his body and hair of all the dried sweat and bed hair.

Richie ordered loads of food to be delivered in about an hour's time, enough time to make Jon's shower fantasy come true.

After he hung up the phone, he grabbed the bottle of lube from the bed to take into the bathroom, stopping briefly to wonder what had happened to all the plates and bowls from dinner last night. Shrugging away that thought, he continued to the bathroom. He stood in the doorway silently watching his blonde singer, his lover, stand under the spray, oblivious to being watched as he let the water and soap suds cascade over him.

Blindly he placed the bottle of lube on the countertop and closed the door to the bathroom. He languidly stroked his penis as he watched his gorgeous lover for a few more minutes. He slipped into the shower stall quietly, moved up behind Jon and slipped his arms around him, nuzzling into his neck and breathing in the scent of Jon mixed with a hint of sandalwood body wash.

"Mmm, I missed you," Jon mumbled as Richie embraced him from behind, standing close enough to capture the residual soapy suds between them.

"We were apart for three minutes while I ordered breakfast." Richie smiled into Jon's neck.

"Too long," Jon sighed, turning his head for a kiss.

While Richie was kissing him senseless, he became the octopus that Jon thought him to be. The long talented fingers of one hand sifted through the wet chest hair beneath them, seeking out Jon's right nipple to tease mercilessly. His right hand stayed on Jon's belly for the moment, but he had planned on moving it ever so slowly southward.

Jon stood encased in a crisscross of Richie's arms. With each little sound coming from him, Richie would move his hand down minutely, circling or rubbing his fingertips over the flesh below them, his pinky exploring lower. The huge splay of his hand did nothing to dispel the octopus theory in Jon's addled mind.

When Richie's pinky finally brushed through the top of Jon's thatch of pubes, he fisted his fingers into Richie's hair and threw his head back onto Richie's shoulder, gasping for breath. He felt as though he couldn't get enough oxygen into his lungs and he was drowning in Richie's touches.

"Hmm, so you like that, baby?" Richie muttered against Jon's neck. He tweaked Jon's nipple and all he got in reply was a long, low groan.

Richie moved his hand lower, softly, gently, through the crisp curls. He could feel Jon's heart thumping erratically beneath his forearm across his chest. He touched the base of Jon's cock with whisper-like touches, slowly circling his fingers loosely around the hard shaft. He swiped his fist up and down slowly, softly at first, gradually tightening his grip and increasing the pace. It was only a few moments later that he felt Jon's knees buckle and if he wasn't holding him tight against his body, they both would have ended up on the floor. Jon's cock swelled suddenly and exploded in his hand just as his fingers brushed the sensitive head. His spent cum washed away down the drain of the shower.

Jon hadn't said a word this whole time, but his head had dropped forward, his hair covering his face. Richie felt, rather than saw, the sob that broke through Jon's body.

"Jonny? Are you okay, baby?" Richie asked, worried that he'd hurt Jon somehow. Richie turned Jon around to face him, never really letting go just in case he still collapsed.

As soon as he was in front of Richie, he wrapped his arms around the guitarist and buried his head against his chest, crying.

"Hey! Hey, you're scaring me now Jon. What's wrong?" he asked, reaching around Jon to turn the taps off. The water was now cold anyway.

"No- nothing's wrong, Rich. I'm okay, everything's okay," he hiccupped his answer. "Everything is exactly perfect. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to be so emotional, baby."

"Don't be sorry, Jonny. I understand, I think." He tilted Jon's head up and gently wiped away his tears with the pads of his thumbs. "We've been holding on to our fantasies for so long. The dam broke, didn't it? Now we have all the time in the world to explore this with each other."

"Uh-huh," Jon said slightly embarrassed. "I just can't get close enough to you anymore, baby. I get it now."

"Get what, Jonny?" He led Jon out of the shower and wrapped a towel around him, drying him like a child while he spoke.

"Why you always wanted to hug and touch." Jon was being moved around like a puppet, while Richie dried under his arms, his back and his hair.

"It's addictive, isn't it? Loving someone with all your soul is addictive," he said, looking up at Jon, his dark velvet eyes clear and full of love. Richie had knelt down to dry Jon's still wobbly legs, being extremely tender with his well-used genitals.

"Yeah." Jon smiled. Richie wrapped the towel around Jon's hips and tucked the tail in tight.

"So did you like the hugging and touching?"

"Yeah," Jon answered honestly. He sat Jon down on the closed toilet lid and grabbed a towel for himself.

"Yeah?" he asked, his head buried beneath a towel as he dried his hair.

"At first I was surprised that I liked it," Jon admitted. "Then I started to love it. Then I started to love you."

"Oh, Jonny." Richie slowly moved the towel off his head to smile at Jon. He moved to stand between Jon's legs and leaned down to kiss him sweetly. "I love you too."

Jon scrubbed at his eyes and sighed contentedly.

"C'mon! Breakfast should be here by now. I think we both need something in our stomachs, other than lube and cum." He winked at Jon and threw him a robe from behind the door, before threading his own arms through one and opening the door. He took Jon's hand and led him out to the main room of the suite.

"Wow! How many are you feeding today, Rich?" Jon chuckled.

"I'm a starving sex machine, baby, I need food if you want me to keep going the way we have been." As if on cue, both their stomachs growled. "Besides, I hear the boss is paying for all of this." He flashed Jon a cheeky smile and poked his tongue out.

"What?! You've been hanging around Lemma too long, Sambora! Your jokes are lame!" he snorted and smiled one of his mega-watt smiles. He knew he would have paid thousand times more just to do this weekend over and over again.

There were at least three carts of food and drinks. There were platters of crispy bacon, artfully arranged into hearts, mounds of scrambled eggs, and cherry tomatoes cooked to just bursting. Heart-shaped waffles with bowls of ice cream and cream, jugs of maple and strawberry syrups and hot melted chocolate sat on the second cart. The third held tiny little pastries dusted with powdered sugar and parfait glasses with multi-coloured melon balls. There was a carafe of hot coffee, a jug of fresh orange juice, and a bottle of champagne.

The curtains and balcony doors had been opened to let in the sunshine, fresh air and the view of the Eiffel Tower. The bed had been freshly made and the spent candles removed.

"Let's eat outside, shall we?" Richie asked.

"Go ahead and start. I'll be right back." Jon disappeared into the other room.

Richie grabbed a plate and started to fill it before grabbing a coffee and taking it outside to the table and chairs on the balcony.

Jon appeared momentarily after Richie had sat down. He held out a pair of sunglasses to Richie.

"Ahh, godsend! Thanks, Jonny. I knew your sunglass fetish would come in handy one day."

"Again with the lame jokes, baby!" Jon threw over his shoulder as he walked back inside to grab some food and, more importantly, coffee.

"Ahh, but you still love me, right?"

"You know I do, lame jokes and all," Jon replied, coming back out with a plate of the waffles and a coffee. He headed back again, bringing the sauces and a glass of fruit. "You want anything from inside before I sit down?"

"Nah, I'll wait until you're comfortable," he said with a chuckle. "Sorry, Jonny, but you had that one coming. Maybe the mimosas?"

"Yeah, okay, but only so I can pour it all over your head. Am I going to have to separate you and Lemma from now on? You're starting to sound too much like him!" Jon made the trip back inside, returning a moment later with the juice and bubbles concoctions.

"Happy now?" Jon huffed and sat down on the chair next to Richie's.

"Baby, I'm always happy when you're around. Eat! You're getting grumpy. Here, try some of the waffles," he said as he skewered a fluffy piece on his fork, swiping it through the chocolate sauce and offering it to Jon.

"Mmm, that's good!" Jon licked a dribble of chocolate from the corner of his mouth. It set a thought process off in his head while he ate.

They both ate heartily and quickly, not realising how hungry their bodies were for sustenance. They teased each other with sexual innuendos when it came to the melon balls and cherry tomatoes, sucking them into their mouths with a pop or rolling them around in their cheeks. Otherwise, they sat in companionable silence, fingers entwined, smiling softly at each other.

The next time Jon got up to fill his coffee cup, he came back and sat on the settee next to Richie, snuggling into his side.

"I'm full now," Richie said, leaning back and stretching his long legs out in front of him, "God, I needed that!" He patted his stomach, through the slight gap at the front of the bathrobe.

"It was good. The chocolate sauce was delicious. Did you try some?" Jon asked. He leaned forward to grab the little jug and dipped his finger into it then offered his finger to Richie.

"Mmm I did, but I think it will taste a whole lot better this way," he said, then taking Jon's fingertip into his mouth, he swirled his tongue over and around the digit, sucking all the chocolate from it before letting it pop from his mouth.

Jon's eyes dropped five shades darker and the tip of his tongue dipped out to wet his bottom lip as he watched Richie devour his fingertip.

"Just like I said, so much better that way," Richie moaned deeply. "Can I try some more?"

"Uh-huh, chocolate again or strawberry?" Jon asked. His fueled up body was starting to rev its engine again.

"Um let's try the strawberry before I decide," Richie replied, his arm around Jon's shoulders at the back of the seat, his fingers working their way into his hair at the base of his skull. He saw a little shiver go through Jon as soon as his fingers scraped his scalp.

Jon hooked his foot into the leg of the table and dragged it carefully off to one side and closer to him so that he didn't have to move away from the searching fingers at his scalp. Now he could reach all the little pots while leaving room in front of them. He changed the jug of chocolate for the strawberry coulis and dipped his middle finger in. The vision of where that finger had been earlier this morning flashed through his mind. He breathed deeply through the sensation of heat that was pooling in his belly.

Richie grasped Jon's wrist and drew the finger into his mouth, his cheeks hollowing with the suction. When he reached the hilt, he just let it lay against the flat of his tongue before curling it up and around the finger and drawing it out slowly. He didn't let it leave his mouth completely before sucking it back in again. Jon moaned low in his throat.

"Hmm that wasn't bad either," he said licking his lips. "Here, you try." He dipped his own finger into the red sauce and held it in front of Jon's mouth. Before Jon could take it, it dripped onto his chin. Richie tried to swipe at it but just smeared a bit onto Jon's bottom lip.

Richie licked his own finger before saying, "Oh I'm so clumsy. Here, let me clean you up." He leaned closer to Jon and with the tip of his tongue licked the sweetness from his lips. Jon tried to engage him in a kiss but Richie teased by pulling back away.

"Fucking tease, Sambora!" Jon huffed.

"You know it, baby!" Richie grinned, keeping the onslaught of fingers in hair. His eyes flicked down Jon's body and noticed his hard-on peeking out from the front of his robe.

"Hmmm what is this, Jonny?" he said and reached for the tie holding Jon's robe closed.

"What do you expect? You virtually used my fingers to fuck your mouth! And just then, that thing you just did with your tongue, fuck, I'm surprised I haven't cum yet!" He sounded gruff but he was so unbelievably horny again. He put the jug back on the table before he dropped it then climbed to his knees and straddled Richie's lap.

"Just fucking kiss me already, Rich!" he hotly demanded of his guitarist.

A slow, predatory smile lit Richie's face as he placed his hand on either side of Jon's face and drew him close. He started with small licks and nibbles of Jon's mouth finding all the leftover drops of sauce, his thumbs dragging over the skin and stubble of his cheeks.

Jon's hands had moved inside Richie's robe, seeking out turgid nipples to play with, rolling, squeezing, and pulling at them, before moving down to undo the tie on his robe. He also opened his own robe, moving the excess fabric out of the way so it was only flesh against heated flesh. The only thing saving their modesty was the curtain of bathrobes around their excited bodies.

As Richie deepened their kisses with his exploring tongue, Jon's hips started to move against the ones beneath him. Jon ghosted his fingers down Richie's abs, and over his hips and belly, fingering the small welts still left over from the candle play the night before. Richie groaned when Jon touched one on his hip and broke away from this kiss, gasping for a moment or two.

"Fuck that feels good, Jonny! Don't stop!" He ditched his sunglasses before resuming his assault on Jon's jawline, moving down his neck. He slipped his hands in under Jon's bathrobe to knead the fleshy cheeks of Jon's superb ass, occasionally dipping a finger in between and teasing his hole, tapping and waiting for the reaction.

Jon reached back behind him and grabbed the honey pot and moved away from Richie's delicious mouth. He tilted the pot slightly and watched as a trickle of it coursed its way down Richie's chest.

"My turn!" He reached back blindly to put the pot down before bending his head to lap at the sticky sweetness. Richie threw his head back in ecstasy, his belly heaving with the deep breaths he was taking when Jon nuzzled his cheek against Richie's cock. He resisted the urge to take him in his mouth just yet. Instead, he made his way back up his body to his delectable mouth, worrying his soft bottom lip with his teeth.

Richie pushed his hips up into Jon's, grinding hard against him. He reached down between them and took both cocks in his hand as he thrust upwards, swiping his thumb over both sensitive heads.

Mingled with the sounds of the bustling city below were the moans, sighs and heavy breathing of two people that couldn't get enough of each other. It came to a crescendo all too soon, when Jon lowered himself onto Richie's shaft and rode him until his orgasm crashed through his body.

Richie held onto Jon's hips, fingers digging into the flesh beneath them, hard enough to bruise. He latched his mouth onto Jon's shoulder, biting down when he came to try to quiet the shout that wanted to bubble out. As Richie was coming out the other side of his orgasm, Jon was still riding him hard.

Richie moved his mouth up Jon's neck and spoke hotly into his ear. "Ride me, baby. Touch my hair, pull it if you want to. Use me- use me to get yourself off." He kept up a steady stream of dirty talk. "Anything you want, baby, do whatever you want. I want to see that beautiful cock of yours explode with your hot cum. I want it, baby. I want you!"

He moved Jon's hands up into his hair and felt the fingers tighten in the strands. Jon moaned and his eyes started to glaze over at the first touch of the silkiness. Richie played with Jon's chest hair, scissoring, twisting, pulling and slipping down into his pubes before fisting Jon's erection as he thrust into him.

"Ri- Richie, hold me. I- I'm gonna, oh, fuck!" Jon's whole body clamped down on Richie. His fingers tightened in his hair and muscles clenched around his cock. It was the only way he could hang on as his whole being shattered into millions of pieces.

"Shh, Jonny, shh. I got you, baby. That's it, cum for me Jonny. Just magnificent. My beautiful baby. Mine." Richie murmured words of encouragement and endearments as he watched Jon come apart in his arms for the second time today, the only difference being this time he was fully aware of what was happening and had the opportunity to watch it all unfold.

"Holy fuck," Jon barely managed to say. "The things you do to me, baby." He curled himself into Richie's protective arms.

"Hmm, I think they're about the same things you do to me," he said with a smile, kissing Jon's hair. Richie had softened enough to gently extricate himself from Jon and then move him to a more comfortable spot on his lap.

"Richie, baby, this is the best breakfast I've ever had," Jon muttered against Richie's chest, still curled up in his arms. Richie was also the best lover he'd ever had.

"I can promise you many more, Jonny. The food may not be as good when I cook, but I can make you feel as good as you do right now." The words rumbled through his chest below Jon's ear.

"You promise, huh?" Jon looked up at Richie.

"Uh-huh, cross my heart," he said and punctuated it with a gentle kiss.

"Good! I'll hold you to that, you know?"

Richie's face split into a cheeky grin, "Baby, you can hold me anywhere, anytime." He tapped Jon on the ass and said, "But right now, I think we need another shower."

"Awwww but I can't move!" Jon whined, but slowly unravelled himself anyway.

"I know, but you're not the one covered in honey, honey!" He stood up and started to gather the plates and jugs, Jon grabbed glasses and coffee cups, and they both took them inside and put them back on the carts, moving them just inside the door.

"Hey, what happened to last night's carts? They were gone when we woke up, weren't they? Or was I dreaming that someone came in and took them?" Jon asked, stopping in his tracks just before the bathroom door and looked back at Richie, a quizzical look on his face.

"Dunno, man, I had the same thought. C'mon, I wanna see that body all wet again," he said and placed his hands on Jon's shoulders to steer him in the right direction. There was a pounding on the suite door.

"What the-? You go, Jonny. I'll get rid of them." He smacked him on the ass again.

Richie walked to the door expecting the porter for the carts, but when he peeked through the peephole and saw who it was, he opened the door immediately.

"Hello boys," he warmly greeted his friends. "What can I do for you this morning?"

"Afternoon," Tico corrected him. He was leaning against the door frame, arms crossed.

"Your robe is open," David helpfully added.

"Oh!" Richie quickly adjusted himself. He now felt like only Jon should see his penis now that they were together.

"I was going to ask how things went last night, but-" David didn't finish the sentence.

"Things are fantastic," Richie grinned. "A dream come true."

"David came up because he needs his laptop. And I'm here to make sure David doesn't linger," Tico explained.

"Is Jon in the bedroom?" David excitedly asked.

"Shower," Richie said.

"Oh." David looked at the closed door with disappointment.

"I will get your laptop," Tico opened the bedroom door. "You. Stay," he pointed to Dave.

"That was a nice touch, the music. Jon really liked it," Richie commented.

"Awesome," David smiled. He so loved to please Jon.

"You look happy," Tico told Richie when he returned to the main room.

"Don't I always look happy?"

"Not like this," David said.

"You're glowing," Tico observed.

"I am?" Richie touched his face.

"Yeah!"

"Well, I'm-"

"Ahh, Richie is in love!" David teased.

"Yes. I- I've haven't felt this way in- forever." Richie blushed.

"Ahh, Richie is in love for the first time in his life!" David finished.

Tico punched David in the arm. "Stop that. This is good news."

"I can't believe it shows on my face," Richie said.

David grinned. "And you smell like butter."

"I do?" Richie did not want to reveal that he and Jon had used butter as lube on the balcony after breakfast. He really needed to shower since he also had honey on his chest and his lover's cum on his stomach. "I guess I need a shower."

"Richie! I was lonely in the shower without you!" Jon sang as he danced naked out of the bedroom. He was holding his cock in one hand while looking down at it, so he didn't notice that they had visitors.

"Jonny-" Richie tried to warn him.

"Fuck!" Jon yelled, realizing he and Richie weren't alone. He was trying to turn around and hide when his feet got caught up. Richie managed to catch him. While Jon was recovering his balance, Richie opened his robe and wrapped it around both himself and Jon's slightly smaller body.

"Good save," Tico said.

"Uh, hi guys," Jon said weakly. His face was bright red.

David enjoyed the view of the singer's bare back and shoulders. Tico punched him in the arm for what David felt like was no reason. "Ow!"

"We'll leave you two alone now. David, make yourself useful and roll the breakfast carts into the hallway," Tico directed.

"Okay."

"We'll see you later, guys. Glad it worked out." Tico closed the door and they were gone.

"Sheesh, that was embarrassing," Jon exhaled as he nestled into the intimate cocoon Richie had created for them.

"They've seen you naked before, Jonny," Richie pointed out.

"Yeah but I feel like only you should see me naked now," Jon reasoned. "I don't know. I feel like I'm yours now. Only yours."

"Oh Jonny, I get it."

Standing so close together the two lovers couldn't help but kiss.

"How about we make a rule about no nudity in the living room?" Richie smiled between smooches.

"Sounds fair," Jon agreed. "You smell like croissants."

"I used butter as a lube after breakfast. There weren't any other options near the table."

"Seriously? I thought my dick felt greasy."

Richie laughed out loud.

"Get in the shower, you dirty, dirty boy," Jon commanded. "I'll come with you and watch."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

399K 6.4K 79
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
773K 17.5K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.7M 17.3K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
415K 12.6K 94
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...