Part One of Ahh Paris! series...

By BneJovi

Jon and Richie, with a little help from Tico and David, finally confront the truth about their relationship. ... More

Part One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Sixx
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen

Chapter Ten

296 7 0
By BneJovi

"It's so quiet up there. I thought they'd be louder," David stilled, trying to overhear. He and Tico were sitting on their balcony, underneath Jon's, after coming back from their celebratory dinner and drinks.

"Maybe they fell asleep. Mind-blowing sex will do that to you," Tico grinned.

David's eyes lit up. "You think they fucked?"

"Yeah. You saw the way they were kissing? It's the next logical step," Tico reasoned.

"They did look really good together. Comfortable." David also noticed the way Jon and Richie were touching each other. There were hands-on necks, hips, and asses that totally looked like lover's touches. He did not tell Tico that he was a little turned on watching them on the balcony.

"We set up the suite perfectly for fucking," Tico stated, snuffing his cigarette out in the ashtray.

"Yeah we did. Eating and fucking," David agreed, trying to keep his expression neutral even though he was picturing the erotic scenario in his head.

"Well everyone has to eat." Tico stood. "I'm going to bed. I'm exhausted."

"I can't believe it worked," David said.

"Good job today. Great idea."

"High five, bro." They slapped their hands together.

"It's been so cool, watching them fall in love," Tico smiled. He saw it all. "Well for me, since I was paying attention. Unlike you."

"I-" David tried to defend himself. "Yeah, you're right. I didn't notice."

"The looks, the stares, the smiles, the little touches, the lingering, you didn't see any of that?" Tico was incredulous.

"Shit. I don't know. I thought they were just best friends. And Richie is affectionate with everyone," David defended.

"He's different with Jon," Tico pointed out.

"If you say so," David conceded.

"Well, I'm out. I'll see you in the morning."

"Okay. Goodnight."

David sat for a few more minutes wrapping his head around the events of the day. After a while, when the city was quiet after the storm but the rain still kept a steady rhythm, he heard a voice that sounded like Richie's say "yes," and it sounded like it came from above him. He sat up straight, his heart beating faster. Could it be Jon and Richie? He moved to a lounge chair close to the edge, hidden in the deep shadows, and tried to hear more.

"Fuck Jonny, all that dirty talk coming outta your mouth; you've made me hard again." David heard Richie's muffled voice filter out into the night.

David was dying to know what Jon had said. His voice didn't carry as much as Richie's, which surprised him. David felt a stirring in his blood. He closed his eyes to picture his two friends together as they spoke.

"Baby, I want to make you feel as good as you made me feel." Finally, he heard Jon's voice when the rain tapered off.

"So did you mean what you said just now, Jonny?" Richie asked. "Do you want to lick up your cum from down my leg?"

Fuck! David's mind whirled and his cock stirred with the thought of Jon licking anything from Richie's leg, let alone his own cum.

"Baby, I want to try everything with you," Jon replied. "I want to figure out what we like, together. The mundane as well as the kinky. No holds barred."

"Mmm, I like the sound of that. I also like what you're doing there. What is that?" Richie said.

"My scruff coming through on my chin."

What?! What was Jon doing to Richie? David's imagination was on overdrive.

"You like that? So what else do you want me to do? Tell me, baby." Jon's voice was coated with sex, David thought to himself.

"I want you to touch me. Stroke me. I won't see that dirty mouth wrapped around my dick. I want to see how much of me you can take down your throat."

David heard Jon moan and had to bite down on his bottom lip to prevent one of his own escaping, his breathing had become slightly erratic and he had started to rub his own growing erection through his pants.

"Like this, baby?" Jon said.

"Yeah, yeah Jonny, oh- oh- oh. Fuck!"

David's ears pricked up and he heard wet flesh noises as Richie's groans continued. He undid his jeans and freed his cock and gripped it, stroking up and down as he pictured the scene upstairs.

"Mmm, my god you taste good, baby," Jon said, slightly breathless.

In his mind's eye, he saw Jon on his knees between Richie's long legs, his mouth stretched wide, slurping and sucking on Richie's famously large appendage. Richie's long fingers twisted into Jon's hair, holding his head in place as he fucked his mouth. Jon had one hand around the girth of Richie's dick, and the other cupping his sac, pulling and twisting. David's own freehand went lower into his pants and did exactly that.

"Hand me the bottle, baby." Jon's breathless voice reached his ears. He heard the snick of the cap in the space of the song change on the playlist. Donna Summer's "Love To Love You Baby" transitioned into INXS' "Need You Tonight" and then Exile's "Kiss You All Over," all while he'd been sitting there. David had a brief moment of satisfaction that he'd gotten the playlist so right.

"Baby, you're so hot, so tight. You're scorching my fingers. I can't wait to feel you around my cock. It looks so fucking good; my fingers stretching you wide, wide enough so that I can destroy your ass with my dick."

David almost lost it then, but he gripped his erection at the base to stem the urges. He was reclining spread eagle over the lounge chair, long legs spread wide, his cock standing tall and proud. He hiked his shirt up so he could tweak his own nipples every now and again.

Next, he heard: "God Jonny, please- please, I wanna feel you inside me, please!" Richie begged.

"I love that you're begging, baby. I can't wait to feel your ass sucking in my dick." Jon said.

"Then do it already!"

David's imagination was off the scale. Did Jon have Richie doggy style or flat on his back? He could see Richie lying over the bed, his long legs braced on the floor, Jon standing between them. Richie would be dry humping the bed, trying to relieve the friction in anticipation of what was going to happen. Jon had slicked them both up again. David imagined half the bottle of lube had been used already. Should have bought the extra-large size, he thought to himself.

Jon placed one hand on the small of Richie's back to brace himself, his other hand lining up his heavily veined cock at his entrance. He watched the purple head push insistently through the still-tight ring of muscle. David could hear both of them hiss and groan multiple times, as his own hand formed a tight circle around the head of his cock.

"Richie, baby, you okay?" Jon's voice seemed strangled.

"Fuck yeah!" Richie puffed out, then groaned low in his throat. "Yeah Jonny, that feels so amazing! I want all of you. Now."

"Sure?"

"Yeah," he said, and took matters into his own hands and pushed himself back onto Jon's cock, taking it to the root. Both men cursed into the night air at the sensations.

David listened to the sounds of two bodies slapping together and murmurs of inconsequential words, the pace increasing gradually as they got lost in their dream world. David's hand increased in timing and pressure along with the sounds from above.

"Richie, baby, I yearn for you, crave you, burn for you. I love you!" Jon chanted over and over, his head resting against Richie's back as he buried himself over and over again into Richie. David saw all of this in minute details in his mind's eye.

"Jonny, I'm so close. Take me, make me yours, only yours," Richie said, "I love you."

Moments later David heard, "Jonny, baby, I'm gonna cum. Oh- oh- oooohhhh."

"Fuck Richie, yeah- yeah like that! Oh- ohhh that's it, cum for me, baby, only me." Jon struggled to get the words out before his own orgasm took hold of his body.

As Jon's voice filtered down through the rain-drenched night to David's ears, he felt the heat of his own orgasm curl through his own body, toes curling in his socks, teeth clamped together to prevent his own groans escaping his mouth. He felt the hot, sticky fluid shoot through his fingers and over his belly that was heaving with the exertion of staying quiet.

He sat there for long moments recovering, idly still milking the last of his cum from his cock, body twitching with every stroke over the oversensitive skin, wrestling his heart rate and breathing back under control.

When the realisation of what happened hit him, that he listened in on his two best friends fucking and shot his load from it, he almost jumped up from the chair to escape back inside. How he didn't make any noise was beyond him, but he thanked his lucky stars for it. He closed his balcony door to the night and shucked off his soiled clothes and headed for a hot shower hoping to wash off his embarrassment.

The soothing water made David feel a little better. What he did wasn't that bad, was it? He had always thought that Jon and Richie were attractive. They were two hot guys so of course, the idea of sex between them was exciting. He went to bed wondering what life would be like now that Jon and Richie were a couple.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

846K 19.3K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
166K 3.5K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
13.2K 83 13
Tannar first meets Crayator when Lannan(Lazarbeam) visits the Click house and they all hang out. They more Tannar comes over the more Cray catches fe...
7.3M 303K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...