Possessive Bad Boy

By missooJ

Meet Sachi Razia Peters a 18 years old sarcastic girl who can literally get herself killed, and not your typi... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two Detention
Chapter 3
Chapter 4 "Community Service Day 1"
Chapter 5 "Community Service Part Ⅱ"
Chapter 6 "Dinner&A Make-Out Session?!"
Author's Note
Chapter 7..Umm.
Chapter 8 The Smolder
Chapter 9 Whore
Chapter 10 Tough luck
Chapter 11 Gut feeling
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

Chapter 13

53 0 0
By missooJ

||Lael's POV||

So here I am standing in front of Sachi's room, thinking if I was even allowed to go in, I grabbed the knob and open the door.

"April Fools!! You got fooled! haha, sucks to be you jerkface!" I look at the person in front of me, she was smiling awkwardly yet radiating such brightness that it made me blink faster than cameras flashing.

"Are you okay?" I couldn't even comprehend what was happening right now, was everything that happened a minutes ago an illusion? Wait, what? April Fools? It's mid year right now.

"Ohhh about tha-"

"It's not  April by the way." I cut her off sensing she was hiding something.

"Look, love. If you're not comfortable telling me I won't pry so don't worry. But please tell me if you're really feeling okay or not, yeah?"

I ask her looking into her eyes and brush her hair behind her ears.

She sighs while looking down and nods whispering a small "Thanks."

~

~

Art's POV

"Wait here, Art. Sachi's calling me."

James takes his vibrating phone looking quite worried. I wonder what happened to Sachi, she didn't look so great.

But still, calling whilst inside the same house, they're such an interesting bunch. They might as well get a pager or some sort. I chuckle with the thought of them paging each other.

*BAM!*

I was fixing my messy hair and clothes looking around when I hear a loud bam and see a very troubled looking tall guy.Tall hot guy.

I jump off the couch and meet his eyes. "Umm, they're upstairs. " I inform him and he just nods and heads straight to the stairs. I was told to wait, should I tell him too?

"Wait, is it okay to go up?" I ask trying to stop him.

He just shrugs, and I just follow him as he goes up three steps at a time. Woah, someones definitely in a hurry.

*Knock*

I hear fast steps behind the closed doors and then halt as tall guy here swings the door open. I see Sachi first then James, Dimi and Jamie sitting on a double sized bed.

"April Fools!! You got fooled! haha, sucks to be you jerkface!" I hear Sachi talking fast and looking happy yet alarmed. I scrunch my eyebrows.

But it's not even April. I just pretend that I didn't notice and see James gesturing me to go to him.

I walk towards him and sit beside the others. Can't believe we even fit here. Three half grown men and a tiny girl in a double sized bed. "Uhh, is it bad to ask?" I question the others but they weren't even listening to me besides James.

"I'll tell you later, Art." He replies.

"No, It's okay." I nod and just look at Sachi and Mr. Tall hot guy talking.

~~Few weeks pass~~

||Sachi's POV||

James, Art and I were sitting near the window looking so bored with our class. My mind drifts away remembering the incident a few weeks ago, don't think about it me or else you'll lose your shit again

As I look out the window trying not remember anymore I notice a person outside waving at me like a lunatic.
I squint my eyes as much as I can and notice the person pointing at something in his or her hand. *Bzzt Bzzt*

My phone vibrates and I see Dimi's profile picture, a picture of a naked guy. classic

You wondering who? I've got no clue either. But let me tell you all he definitely goes to the gym 7 times a week. I repeat 7 times.

D: "You wanna skip class? I got kicked out of class. Let's go out."

M: "I'm guessing, snoring?"

D: "No, shouting profanities when I was dreaming of my Jamie." My eyes bulge out of their sockets. Jamie who?!

M: "Jamie? Your Jamie?"

M: " You mean OUR Jamie? OUR Jamie?!" I was typing like a madwoman. Did that mf confess and not tell me?! He is soooo-

D: " Yes." Going to get a-

D: "Wait, what? Our?"

D:"No you dumbo, I meant Jamie Dornan from that hot and steamy movie." oh,nevermind.

M:"Ohhh, oopsies" I press send and I hear a cough beside me followed by snickers from behind.

I look up and came face to face with a red face and arched brow, Mr.K.

"Ummm Hi there, Mr.K. How's the weather up there, great yeah?" I chuckled awkwardly putting my phone down.

"First you stare outside the window and the next minute you're typing like a madman. Hand me your phone now and close those binds, Ms. Peters."
I was about to hand him my phone but stopped. "You wanna skip class?" Dimis message pops up inside my head.

"NO." My mouth blurts out and was then met with a more raised brow. Stupid mouth.

"Excuse me? What did you say miss?"

"I said no, I don't want to Mr.K" I speak again. Oh just great..I feel a nudge on my knees and see James looking at me with a narrowed eye saying "What are you up to now?" I just smile and nod.

I stood up and grabbed my belongings. "Out now." A tomato looking Mr.K points at the door.

"On it, captain." I just nod and do a salute sign. Now he looks like a Jalapeño. Hmmm, Nothing bad about wanting a cool exit. I feel eyes burning on my back but just shrug it off.

As I was heading out the school doors I feel an arm on my shoulders and man it felt heavy.. I look up and see Jerk-face looking down at me with a smil- no a smirk on his lips. pink.. I stare at his lips and felt embarrassed that a guy has more attractive lips than me, a girl.

Like seriously, why do males have more pluck and healthy pink lips?. Mine feels dehydrated and I bet won't look healthy without using lip balm.

"What you staring at, Love? You finally came to your sense and fell for my looks or something?"

I scoff saying "Please, I'd rather fall face first on a muddy ground than fall for your sorry ass." Gosh, why am I like this.

"C'mon, no need to be shy just admit it." He smiles and keeps walking beside me his right arm still resting on my shoulder. "Um, can you please get your arms off of me? It's heavy and I can't walk properly with you near my space, you gigantic piece of-"

"Woah, woah pipe it down with that steamy mouth of yours, Sach." Dimi comments as she head towards us. I was to engrossed with Lael that I didn't even notice her coming.

"Yeah Yeah, whatever. So, where are you planning to go? I just got kicked out of class thanks to your influence and now I got nothing to do." I exclaimed sounding so dull and I hear jerk-face snicker.

"What did you do, Love? Embarrass the professor, Curse at em in a different language? or oh wait, be sarcastic and flip em off?"

" Neither, as I said I got kicked out because of little Dimi here."

"Hey! I just suggested we skip class not get kicked out." she grumbles and I just roll my eyes at both of them. " So where are we going?" I ask again.

"Oh, I was actually planning to go to this new gift shop I saw nearby. But since hot bod here is with us I guess that might be the least liked place for a guy?" She stares between jerk-face and me.

I just shrugged, "Nah, he's n-" I get cut off mid sentence.

"I'll go. I have nothing to do anyways. Any place is fine with me." I raise my eyebrows at him and say "Even a lingerie shop?"

He just smirks at my remark and say "Sure, Love. I would want to see what you prefer to wear underneath." I roll my eyes with this "Classic jerk-face, as always."

"Let's just decide on the way, shall we?"

~

"Take that you stinky Zombie! you too midget zombie oh and you too HOT zombie!" Dimi screams as she aims to the undead inside the screen.

On the way to the gift shop we saw how long the line was so we just headed to the nearest arcade station that we could find and now Dimi and I were playing this gore game.

You're probably wondering where jerk-face is, We asked him to buy us drinks and some chips to gobble as we have been food deprived since we weren't able to eat lunch at school. Who would have thought that the school "bad boy"would turn into an errand boy after a few months of being friends with him.

  Yes, I act indifferent to him and yes I still cuss and call him names but I do consider him as a friend, especially after how he didn't ask about my panic attack and how he still stayed and acted the same even after it.

I admit he is a chill guy to hang around despite his reputation around campus. Now thinking about it, aside from him having countless girls flocking around him, he actually is a pretty decent guy and most rumors I hear does not apply to him.

Hmm, guess rumors are just rumors, huh. Not that I actually took those rumors to mind though. But really, he seems like a pretty normal guy.

Just as I was lost in my thoughts I hear Dimi still shouting profanities, I sense eyes burning holes on my back and couldn't help but feel curious.

I looked behind me but no one was around besides some random kids playing some random arcade game. I just shrugged it off and look back at the screen on my front.

"Get that motherf-cker!! Gahaha!!". Oh Dimi...

Geez, where the hell is jerk-face? He is taking too long, my stomachs starting to grumble like the zombies in the game.

~??

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 181 23
People can be such judgmental morons sometimes. I mean, really. Just because I have straight dark hair, puffy cheeks, brown eyes and huge glasses, d...
330K 7K 68
[COMPLETE] 18+ (but if you're not 18, I won't tell on you) --- It had been a mistake. It had all happened so fast. The look on her parents' faces whe...
44.7K 730 68
Parker Jones is the most sarcastic girl you'll meet. She's blunt, outspoken, funny, little bit of a trouble maker but not a bad girl, but lets not fo...
14M 439K 46
Fiona Harper is an angel in nearly everyone's eyes. But there is more to this good girl; she'd rather ditch class than stay up all night to finish a...