Melanin Queen

By _Latiyaa

"Your not a black girl, you're a melanin queen." More

MELANIN QUEEN*
MELANIN QUEEN*
MELANIN QUEEN*
MELANIN QUEEN*
MELANIN QUEEN*
MELANIN QUEEN*
MELANIN QUEEN*
MELANIN QUEEN*
MELANIN QUEEN*
MELANIN QUEEN*
MELANIN QUEEN*
MELANIN QUEEN*
MELANIN QUEEN*
MELANIN QUEEN*
MELANIN QUEEN*
MELANIN QUEEN*
MELANIN QUEEN*

MELANIN QUEEN*

1.8K 98 42
By _Latiyaa

C H A P T E R
E L E V E N

"My alone feels so good, I'll only have you if you're sweeter than my solitude." — Warsan Shire

💫 A R M A N I

"OPEN THE DOOR!" Those words came to me so faintly. My vision was so blurry. I had a headache out of this world.

BANG ! BANG ! BANG !

The pounding on the door continued, it made my already pounding headache so severe I couldn't take it.

"Ouuu.." I winced in pain as I held both my ears.

I helped myself off the bathroom floor as I still tried to calm down the pounding that was knocking on the side of my skull. Once I finally got myself on my own two feet, my eyes came into view with my reflection. I looked fucked up. But that was okay, cause today was the last time.

"Open the damn door, yo!" The voice yelled out again.

When I came to terms that me killing Kevin was just a surreal dream that I had, pissed me the fuck off. I wanted this man dead, even if I had to kill him again, but for real this time. Then so be it.

I looked around the bathroom trying to find something that was good enough to fuck his ass up with, nothing came to sight. Even though there was a million and one things I can hit him with, there was nothing that'll actually do damage.

Just open the door Armani. Maybe there's something to beat his ass with in the bedroom, I thought to myself.

"What the fuck type of shit you on, man?" Kevin said as I finally opened the bathroom door.

Back the fuck up pussy ass boy, I thought again as I walked straight passed him.

I wasn't about to waste my breath on this man again. I would however waste my energy on beating his ass as badly as he beat mines. Even if I have to stir up all my strength from deep within.

"Yo you don't hear me talkn' to you?" He yelled, following me into the bedroom.

Still not paying attention to anything this man said, I spotted the baseball bat behind the one of the nightstands near the bed. The bitch wasn't wooden, it was metal, and I couldn't wait to see the blood stains on it after I knock his teeth out.

Kevin grabbed hold of my shoulder, squeezing it tightly to where you wanna drop to your knees. But not me. I guess I was so mad, that I didn't even pay the hurt any mind.

"You not listening... you know what happens to bitches that don't listen to me." He referred to him beating bitches up when the tend to not listen to him.

"I think you might want to get the fuck up off me, if you know what's best for you..." I assured him.

My eyes was stuck on that bat. I wasn't about to let it out my sight not one second.

Kevin laughed, "bitch who the fuck you think you is?."

"A bitch thats bout to take back her life."

I grabbed that bat so fast! Everything around me was moving in slow motion. You would've thought I was in some action movie, fucking shit up.

After I grabbed that bat I swung it around perfectly aiming for his jaw, spit and blood flew out of his mouth. Swinging the bat again, it landed right in between his head and his body. Right on the neck, causing him to drop.

At this point I couldn't control myself. I beat his ass with that bat so badly that when I came back to reality, everything became fast paced.

Kevin was curled up in a fetus position, shaking like a fucking stripper. He was shaking just like how Randy was when he jumped out that tub after April threw that radio in it, in that Tyler Perry: I Can Do Bad All By Myself movie.

"Now leave me the fuck alone, or the next time I'll definitely kill yo' ass."

A R M A N D A

200 Likes 50 Comments✨

I checked my Facebook one last time before I hopped out of Dave's car and started making my way towards my mom building.

He was still a little down in the dumps from the day his daughter came out a still born. He's been in the bed, eating and watching tv like he had no life. His hair was starting to grow out, which was becoming hideous on him.

I asked him to borrow his car so I can go check up on my family and see how things was going with my sister.

"Damn blackie, this how you feeling?" A familiar voice spat as I made my way up the steps to the building.

Gosh Taz.. the black jokes still? I thought. I turned around and gave him a fake ass smile.

"Damn you ain't come up with no new jokes yet?." I asked, not really caring.

He smiled, "girl you know I'm just playing with you..but how you been though? You leave the hood then come stunt on niggas, what's the secret?" He said nodding at Dave's car.

"Something your ass definitely can't handle. Ima holla at you later though, I have to handle some shit right quick." I said, finishing up this conversation that obviously wasn't going nowhere.

"Aight then." He started on his bike, but stopped and yelled back at me, "Aye I heard about Steph, I hope she good! Send her my prayers."

"Got you!"

I went inside the building and towards the elevator to get to my momma's floor. Once I got to her door I can hear my aunt Sky's overly loud ass, talking. Using my key, I opened the door and walk inside.

Heading towards the kitchen where my aunt and momma was talking at.

"Hey y'allll.." I said interrupting their conversation.

"Hey baby!!!." My momma said excitedly as she embraced me in a hug. She was in the middle of making her famous baked spaghetti.

"Hey bitch! You get grown and wanna act like you that bitch. Just remember where ya' ass came from!" My aunt greeted me.

She was so fucking extra but I loved it because not only was she extra, she was real. I gave her a hug and took a seat at the table while they continued to do what they was doing before I came in.

"But like I was saying.. these motherfuckers at Jasmine school—.."

I couldn't help but listen especially since the conversation was about my favorite little cousin Jasmine, which was auntie Sky's daughter.

Apparently Jasmine has been getting bullied in school because she has dark skin.. it's been going on for almost two months now and the school is not taking the appropriate measures on how to handle this situation.

"—...So I'm about to go up to the school today and beat on somebody child, because how dare you come for mines because her beauty CHOCOLATE SKIN offends you my nigga!."

I stopped her, "Auntie you can't just go up to schools pounding on little ass kids.. you gonna' go to jail."

"I'll go to jail about mine.." she shrugged, not really saying anything after that.

"How bout me and Mani go up there and see what's up?" I assured her that Jasmine was in great hands with us.

If me and my sister had to fight kids then we definitely would bring some little girls from the block that knows how to shake, just to beat them girls asses.

"Yeah y'all do that, cause ima just end up killing a little kid." She assured me.

She told me what time Jas' got outta' school and the address to the school as well. There was only an hour left before they would be letting kids out to go home, so me and Mani had to be quick just in case them little bitches wanted to pop off.

"Mani here?" I asked my mom, she nod and told me she was in her room.

Heading towards my sisters room, I bust through the door, "Yo put some sneakers on and let's head out,"

Not asking no questions, she put her sneakers on and was right behind me, getting into Dave's car. We was half way from the school when Armani decided to speak.

"So who ass we beating?" She asked anxiously.

"Hopefully nobody, but some little girls been bullying Jas because her skin color, Auntie didn't wanna come up here and go to jail so I told her me and you would pick her up." I told my sister.

She nod her head, "Damn we should've brought them little girls from the block you know them bitches is evil.. they smack kids for no reason," we laughed. 

I glanced at my sister and noticed dried up blood on her hands. I noted to myself when we get back to the crib to ask her about it. I knew shit wasn't right between her and that nigga Kevin and as much as I wanted the nigga dead and gone, I hope she didn't kill his ass off.

We got up to Jasmine's school, parked the car on the curb got out and stood in front of it waiting for them to be released from this hell hold.

I checked the time on my Michael Kor's watch. 2:55 p.m. They should be getting out in five minutes.

Me and Armani stood posted up waiting for the school bell to ring. When it did little kids from grades 6-8 hurriedly walked out the doors of the school.

"There she is.." Armani said as she spotted Jasmine. Jasmine was a small seventh grader.

She wasn't a troublemaker, she gets good grades and she really doesn't talk much, unless your family or someone you have to talk to like a teacher or cops. Other than that she minds her fucking business and keeps to herself. So I really couldn't understand why these little ass girls felt the need to bother her.

We walked up to Jasmine and gave her a hug.

"Where's mommy?" She asked. I smiled down at her.

"She wanted us to come pick you up today..she told us about the girls that were bothering you."

She nod her head, "Yeah they're really jealous of me for what? I don't know."

"That's because your so beautiful baby girl.. NOW WHERE THESE LIL' BITCHES AT?!" Armani yelled causing a scene.

⭐️ S T E P H A N I E

The water dropped from the shower head and onto Bando's back. His muscles flexed in sync as he thrust his long shaft deep into me.

He currently had me pinned up against the shower wall as he held up my legs apart. My arms wrapped around his neck, each of us locking eyes with one another; lust filled in both of them.

"Damn, I missed this pussy so much," he hissed as he continued to give me deep strokes.

His head laid on top of my shoulder as I held him tight for the ride, the vibe between us was becoming so heated and sensual that I began to cry. Cry for the pleasure and cry for the pain that I felt since the time he broke it off with me.

What the fuck was I doing here? In this man house, fucking him in his shower, knowing damn well he had his girlfriend on this same exact shower wall. Pounding her insides out like he was doing mines, if not the same then probably better.

I know I'm better than this, but the feeling that was shooting through my body wouldn't let me stop.

"I love you so— much, Brandon." I moaned aloud, calling him by his real name.

Bando was his street name. When we was dating he insisted that I called him by his real name because we was on another level than anybody else.

"I love you to baby, always. You hear me?"

He started to speed up his thrust, going deeper every chance he got. Making me soon reach my orgasm and his. I finally released all over him, he was right behind him.

Brandon pulled out his shaft as he released his semen into the water and it went down the drain. Still holding me up in his arms , he gently let me down making sure that I wouldn't fall. He continued to hold onto me.

"Listen Steph, I never stopped loving you, or being in love with you. You a dope ass female and a good ass woman for any nigga. But not for me, baby. I can't be the good nigga for you, I'm sorry."

I looked confused and more hurt than the first time when he broke it off with me.

Chuckling at his response, cause he definitely had me fucked up.

"So what? This was your way of finally saying goodbye? By fucking me in your shower? Really?"

I was pissed and I also felt used.

He tried to embrace me in his arms, by saying it was nothing like that, and that he actually loves me and cares about my feelings.

"Bullshit, nigga fuck you. I'm done with you treating every bitch better than the actually bitch that was down for you. I hope the sex was good cause your definitely not gonna' taste this again."

Flinging back the shower curtain I tried my best to get out the tub, he tried to help me out but all I did was push him away. I ended up hurting myself a little bit but I managed to get out.

I cursed myself out. Cause if I would've just listened to my cousin I wouldn't have been in this mess in the first place.

____________________________________

• Sorry For The Long Wait.
I Need One Of You Guys/Girls Help, Whoever Knows How to Make Good COVERS please Private Message Me. Whoever Makes The Best Cover Will Get A Follow Back, Shout Out After Every Chapter, & I Will Be Using The Cover For My New Book.

( PLEASE PRIVATE MESSAGE ME FOR MORE DETAILS ABOUT THE COVER PHOTO AND HOW TO SEND IT TO ME!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

355K 13.9K 80
note ; this book has been edited, so some comments will appear not to make sense.
304K 14.8K 35
"Are you gonna help me?" Book1&2💗
162K 3.8K 39
if you are a beautiful lightskin, brownskin or darkskin & love justin bieber then you have came to the right book! any hate or negativity will get bl...
180K 7.5K 19
At first we were inseparable. Then we became distant. And now we're just memories. Based on the movie Love & Basketball (DONT STEAL MY WORK)