Watch The Throne (Urban)

By LexTheAuthor

Sequel to Blood Line. "I love you more than Ive ever loved something and as much as it hurts to say goodbye... More

Chapter One [Welcome back]
Chapter Two [Crash Into You]
Family Tree.
Chapter Three [Unconditional Love]
Chapter Four [Determined]
Chapter Five [Growing Pains]
Chapter Six [The Truth Part One]
Chapter Seven [The Truth Part Two]
Chapter Eight [Dad & Jade]
Chapter Nine [Boo'd up & Slackin]
Chapter Ten [Hurt Feelings]
Chapter Eleven [Starting Fresh]
Chapter Twelve - Romeo & Juliet
Chapter Thirteen [Young Love]
Chapter Fourteen [Words Hurt]
Chapter Fifteen- [Caught Slipping]
Chapter Sixteen [Turf War]
Chapter Seventeen [Realizations]
Chapter Eighteen [No Matter What]
Chapter Nineteen [Future King and Queen?]
Chapter Twenty [True Intentions]
Chapter Twenty One [The Start of Something]
Chapter Twenty Two [Sparks Will Fly]
Chapter Twenty Three [Boiling Point]
Chapter Twenty Four [Fate]
Chapter Twenty Five [Hate That I Like You]
Chapter Twenty Six [Being Honest]
Chapter Twenty Seven [Ghost From The Past]
Chapter Twenty Eight [Strike One]
Chapter Twenty Nine [Reality]
Chapter Thirty [Cause & Effect]
Chapter Thirty One [Emotions]
Chapter Thirty Two [Almost]
Chapter Thirty Three [Forever Young]
Chapter Thirty Four [The begining of The End]
Chapter Thirty Six [From Boys to Men]
Chapter Thirty Seven [Worthy]
Chapter Thirty Eight [Karma Part One]
Chapter Thirty Nine [Karma Part Two]
Third Book is posted.

Chapter Thirty Five [Breaking Point]

103K 4.5K 7.1K
By LexTheAuthor

A L I J A H

The feeling of someone watching me made me open my eyes in a panic. I didn't even remember going to sleep but when I opened my eyes I was in a unfamiliar room laying on a spare mattress with the sheet barely on.

I looked down at the same clothes I had on before and my memory slowly but surly came back to me from when I was taken. I swallowed the lump in my throat thinking back to when Zaire was shot and closed my eyes feeling myself began to tear up, what if he didn't make it?

I slowly looked to the other side of the room where a boy about my age was staring at me. He looked oddly familiar but I couldn't remember exactly where I'd seen him before or if I was just imagining it or not.

Slowly he stood up from his spot on the ground and walked over to me with his eyebrows furrowed together and I backed up on the mattress not knowing what he was about to do.

"Chill, we in the same situation I ain't gon fuck with you, you not all that" he said extending his hand and handing me a piece of cloth and I grabbed it and began wiping my face off as he walked back to his spot and slid back down to the floor looking bored as if he was waiting for something to be over with.

"Why are you here? What's going on?" I asked finnally getting the strength to talk and he glanced up at me as his eyes roamed my face.

"Well I don't know about you but I'm here for stealing and I'm waiting to die" he shrugged looking down at his nails before he began biting at them.

"Wait what? What do you mean die?" I said raising an eyebrow and he shrugged glancing towards the door as we heard the sound of laughter of someone walking past.

"I mean die as in no longer living, you know six feet under you can't possibly be this clueless you had to of done something to be here" he said lowering his hand.

"Not exactly, it's a long story that has to do with things you don't understand" I said watching the skinny boy stand to his feet once again and lean against the door listening to what was going on outside.

"What's your name?" He asked looking over at me and I sighed.

"Alijah, what about you" I said with attitude as I stood up and walked over to the door as well. I could hear men sitting outside the door talking about some basketball game that was on the night before.

"Darius" he said with a shrug and my eyes widened, so that's where I remember him from.

"Your friends with Marco right?" I asked and he nodded his head taking a better look at me before smirking remembering me as well.

"Yeah I know you, your Jades daughter" he said folding his arms as he walked around me in a circle like he was testing me.

"What the hell are you doing?" I snapped shoving him and he smacked his teeth.

"I was just seeing what you all about that's all, since you friends with my homie I'll help you out" he said and I raised an eyebrow.

Darius was my exact height and skinny as hell. He had long cornrows that went to his shoulders and he was brown skin with an okay face.

"Stop looking at me like I'm ugly or something" he said with an attitude and I smiled before the door was snatched open and Cali looked at me with his eyes squinted. He had a black eye from when I was beating on him.

He shoved the both of us inside before he walked in with another older man who looked to be in his twenties and I took a deep breath stepping behind Darius.

"I don't hear you talking shit now, do I?" Cali asked cockily as he grabbed my arm pulling me closer to him and I shoved him away causing the guy to pull out his gun.

"You doing this is stupid and they're going to fucking murder you, you should know that" I shrugged and he slapped me so I punched him in the face only for the other guy to grab me pulling me into a headlock.

"This isn't even needed" Darius said looking up at the man who had me in a head lock and he slowly loosened his grip before shoving me into Cali who smirked and draped his arm around my lower back with a smirk on his face.

I felt a shiver go down my spine when he tried to kiss me but instead of letting him I bit down on his lower lip as hard I can and he quickly tried to push me away.

"Get her off!" He muffle yelled as the guy try to pull me off but I wouldn't let go of his lip with my teeth and all Darius did was sit on the mattress and laugh watching the whole thing.

When I let go and was thrown to the floor blood poured from his lip bottom lip and he looked at me with his chest heaving up and down.

"You might as well just kill me now because if I get out of here I'm coming back for you and I'm cutting your dick off you crazy bastard" I mumbled and he kicked me before leaving out of the room with the guy who gave me a mug.

I sat in the same spot for a moment trying to get my thoughts together. I knew there was two guys sitting in front of the door so we couldn't escape that way but there had to be some type of vent in here.

"I glanced up at the ceiling spotting a wide air vent and looked at Darius as he glanced at me with a raised eyebrow and stood up.

"You think you can fit up there?" He asked and I looked at him shocked.

"No you mean do you think WE can fit up there, I'm not leaving you especially because your Marco's friend" I said with a shrug and he gave me a look before making me climb onto his back.

"It's to high up we need a chair or something" he said as I hoped down and looked around the room. The only thing there was, was a spare mattress.

I walked over to the door and knocked on it for what seemed like forever before a tall and huge security guard opened the door with so much force i jumped back frightened.

"Can I please have a chair? I feel like that mattress is gonna give me aids" I said calmly and he peeked his head inside and looked over at Darius who had taken a seat on the floor pretending to have his eyes closed.

"High maintenance bitch" he mumbled before tossing a chair inside and I looked at him about to go off but decided against it as he slammed the door shut.

I pulled the chair to the middle of the room and stood on it looking at Darius who signed and walked over.

"Give me a boost and I'll pull you up once I get up there" I tell him and he put his hand on his hip like a girl and gave me a look.

"It should be the other way around I'm stronger than you are " he said and I rolled my eyes and sighed as he stood up on the chair and jumped on my back causing me to almost fall over.

"Godamn fat ass there's only so much weight my shoulders can hold" I Complained as he pushed open the vent and pulled his body up.

"Shut up and jump short ass lil girl" he mumbled and I jumped and he caught my hand and struggled trying to pull me up. It didn't help that it was so fucking hot because of the AC not being on.

When I finally got in the vent I pulled the shirt from my body leaving me in only my bra and he looked at me with a smirk.

"I was just expecting a hug or a thank you, but hey I'm down" Darius shrugged pulling his shirt from his body and I looked at him like he was crazy.

"My husband will kill you and than kill me, so let's not go there" I said pushing him forward as he began crawling but than stopped and looked back at me.

"Wait your married?" He asked and I wiped sweat from my forehead and crawled ahead of him feeling myself growing weak from the heat.

"Let's just find a way out of here please I'm hot and thirsty and you better not look at my ass you pervert" I snapped and he began giggling as we made our way through the air vents. I felt like some type of spy or something.

I stopped crawling when I heard Rico's voice coming from one of the vents by us not knowing how loud we sounded and didn't want him to hear us up here.

I glanced back at Darius who was covered in complete sweat and humming some spice girls song making me pause.

"What? Don't act like I'm the only one wh-" he started before the ringing of a cellphone cut him off and I stared at him wide eyed as he pulled an iPhone out of his pocket. You have got to be kidding me right now.

"Give me your phone you sack of dog shit" I whisper yelled at him and he looked at me before shaking his head no.

"Hell no bitch I only got a few more minutes on my phone, you can't be making personal calls" he said and I smacked him upside the head.

"No you piece of shit I wanna call for help unless you want to die" I snapped trying to grab his phone which ended with us wrestling in the vents.

"Okay okay just get off me I can't breath" he said breathing deeply almost out of breath and I dialed 911 and sat the phone down in the vent and continued crawling.

"What the fuck are you doing?" He whispered following behind me leaving his phone there and I sighed.

"If you call 911 and don't answer they'll track your phone which means that in a few minutes they'll show up at this place which is most likely some type of warehouse that makes Rico's drugs and everyone will leave giving us the opportunity to get out of here without being shot or kidnapped again" I sighed collapsing forward with the heat finally getting to me.

I felt like I was dying I'd never been this hot before and I was stuck with a complete idiot. I felt my body being dragged so I knew Darius was pulling me along with him as he continued to crawl.

God if I survive this ill come clean to my dad about the marriage to Jesse and I won't tell a big lie ever again.

J E S S E

"How long she been gone?" Justin asked as I sat in his parked car in front of O's house. He'd come as soon as I called him even though I figured he wouldn't show up.

"Since yesterday afternoon, I'm real scared" I said rubbing my face and he let out a sarcastic chuckle as he lit a blunt.

"That's shocking, for a second I was starting to think you were mentally disturb and couldn't feel emotion for anyone" he said and I glanced over at him shaking my head. Not like he was ever around much to know what I was like anyway.

"Yeah well she's different it's like at first I felt like she was nothing more than a brat and than I got to know her and realized she had a big heart and once you get close with her she'll ride for you until the end and I need that in my life" I said not making eye contact with him because I knew he'd be smiling.

My brother and I had a complicated relationship he was always the child my father wanted to make things right with which was why I was never close with my father, ever.

Justin and I weren't close siblings growing up I'd say we were normal siblings we didn't fight ever and we rarely talked unless he started the conversation first.

My thoughts were cut off by the sound of the car starting and I looked at him crazily as he pulled up out the driveway burning rubber.

"Where the fuck we going?" I asked him curiously as he increased the speed the car was going making me put on my seatbelt.

"You said the people that took her are some type of secret connect right? I think I know where one of there main traps are" he said speeding threw a red light making a police car began following us.

I watched my brother flip a switch and I flew back in my seat as he turned a corner making the police car crash into a McDonalds not being able to keep up with us.

A few minutes later we parked up the street and he got out the car walking up to a Mexican man and shot him in the face with a silencer in broad daylight before motioning for me to follow behind him.

I grabbed a gun and jogged after him jumping a fence and taking out the two security guards that were sitting in the front playing cards.

"What you wanna do? You wanna try and see if anybody seen her? Or you wanna burn this bitch down? I'm down for whatever" he shrugged carelessly and I looked towards the house in the middle of the hood.

"Nah she not here, they wouldn't bring her here this is just one of the regular traps let's just kill everybody and burn it down" I mumbled disappointed as I walked to the front door kicking it open startling a few dudes in the living room playing the Xbox.

Thinking it was just me they reached for there guns until Justin came behind me pulling the trigger shooting two of the men and I shot another one coming down the hall.

"Who else up in this bitch?" I asked making the remaining two get on there knees as I grabbed there guns.

"It was just us and the dudes in the front" some light skin nigga said beginning to cry and I shook my head at how pitiful he looked.

I watched Justin walk around the house before leaving out and I turned my attention back to the dudes on the floor.

"Y'all work for Rico right? You know anything about a girl she light skin real short and beautiful as fuck?" I asked looking at the both of them and they shared a look.

"Nigga we ain't telling you shit" the other guy said so I shrugged shooting him in the head before turning the gun to the light skin nigga who was snott nose crying.

"S-shes not here I don't know where they took her, wherever Rico is she is he wanted to make sure she didn't get away" the dude said through tears and I nodded before pulling the trigger killing him before smelling smoke.

I stepped outside the house noting it was starting to catch on fire and jogged to the back of the house where Justin was messing with one of the pitbulls.

"So you was just gon leave me in the fucking house you batty boy?" I snapped and he looked up at me laughing.

"Nigga if you smell smoke I'd expect you to hurry your black ass up out the house, not quit bitching and let's go" he said snapping his fingers as the dog followed us out the gate.

"You taking the dog?" I asked and he looked up at me with a duh look causing me to roll my eyes and climb in the passenger seat watching him put the dog into the back and climb in the drivers seat.

"You find anything out?" He asked and I sighed not really knowing anything.

"The crying one said she was wherever Rico is, only way to find him is to find that nigga Cali and he been playing hide and go seek for the longest" I mumbled as he started his car.

"I got an idea, let your big Bruh do what he does best and be an ex con" he smirked driving off as I looked at him confused.

Please don't let me regret teaming up with his crazy ass.

C A L V I N

Rome and I stared at each other as she held onto her stomach and I shook my head in disgust. I didn't know what I felt for her anymore but I know damn sure it ain't love. My father simply shook his head with disappointment after she announced she was pregnant.

"And who's the father?" My father snapped giving me the evil eye but I held my hands up surrendering cause I knew ain't know way in hell she was carrying my baby. We hadn't slept together in months.

"Cal isn't the father" she said frowning and inside in relief before my eyes got big again and I looked at her.

"Is it Jesse?" I asked and she looked down at her hands making me shake my head. Alijah was going to fucking kill her if he doesn't do it.

"Calm down he's not the father either, we didn't have unprotected sex. The fathers my current boyfriend" she said proudly and I watched Eli smack the shit out of her causing her lip to began trembling and tears began to pour from her eyes as we all watched her.

"I know your my sister and I'm suppose to love you or whatever but you fucking stupid, you turned into one of them fucking thots we use to make fun of Rome and I don't want shit else to do with you on some real shit" he said backing up and she continued to hold her cheek in cry.

"I don't understand why your not on daddies side anyway, they aren't family" she cried and I raised an eyebrow.

"They not family? Did you forget how O was always there for same with Cal and his mom and they didn't have to do any of the shit they did for us. Our father faked his death and didn't check up on us at all not once did he ever give us anything or make sure we were good and he's still supplying out mother with drugs. You think he really care about you?!" Eli yelled at her and she covered her face as her body trembled.

I watched Eli storm out of the as I squatted in front of her looking at her with hard eyes and she sniffled and looked up giving me a weak smile.

"You still care about me don't you?" She said and I shook my head no.

"Nah you wrong I don't give a fuck anymore about a lot of things, I just wanna know where my cousin at" I said calmly as my dad and everyone else in the room looked at her waiting for her to speak up.

"I can't tell you" she cried and I smiled standing up and pulling out my gun holding it to her head as she froze.

"What's more important, helping a man who doesn't give a fuck about you or your life because I have no problem pulling the trigger and than finding him on my own either way it's gonna happen" I said as took the safety off.

"I-I don't know Cal pleas-" she started before I cut her off and I turned my head to the side as I ran my tongue over my bottom lip.

"Please what? I been cool but everybody been fucking with me and I can't take that shit no more. Ya'll officially broke me and I just don't give a fuck anymore" I laughed pushing the gun deeper into her head.

"Cal you sure about this?" My father asked with a careless smirk and I shrugged, I knew Eli might be a little sad but he'd get over it.

"Nah you know what? I don't wanna kill her"'I said lowering the gun to her stomach and she began crying harder.

"You really wanna kill the fetus you gotta move the gun up a little higher, we don't need another Tristan in this family" he said and I smirked.

"You guys are fucking crazy!" She screamed and I nodded pulling the trigger watching her body jerk as she fell out of the chair and than I squatted in the ground pushing her hair out of her face.

"Where's Alijah, if you would of just been upfront from the beginning your baby might of made it" I tell her as she clutched her stomach in complete shock.

"S-S-shes with my dad, I don't know where, b-but my moms does" she stuttered and I watched her bleed for a moment not sure if I believed her but instead of doubting her I nodded and put the safety back on my gun putting it away.

"You better hope she knows, or that's your ass" I said walking out with my father who was smoking and texting in his phone.

"You need some back up? Ain't no telling who watching Asia" My father said and I looked over at Eli and Marco who were talking and shook my head.

"Nah I'll take them and let Jesse know to meet us there, we got this" I said and he nodded walking away.

I walked over to Marco who had the same blood stained clothes from the day before. Zaire had survived the gun shot wound but he was in the hospital and would have to stay in there for awhile considering the bullet pierced his heart.

"We gotta go see what's up with your mom, Rome said she knows we're Rico is" I told Eli and he shook his head.

"Let's do it than" he mumbled and we all left out. I could feel myself slowly began to change into someone else and I couldn't control it.

Everybody who crossed me was going to fucking pay, done being nice cause that shit obviously gets you nowhere.

J A D E

I ducked as a vase flew past my head and looked at Ivory wide eyed as her chest heaved up in down in anger.

"Where the fuck is my baby Jade! I'm about five seconds from stabbing you!" She yelled and I slowly walked over to her removing the butcher knife from her hands nervously.

"Baby just calm down, Rico took her but I'm gonna get her back" I said and before she could hit me I grabbed her arms pushing her up against the wall trying to get her to calm her crazy ass down.

"How could you let this happen again! Really Jade how the fuck could this be happening! We just got her back!" She shouted hitting my chest as Elias and Moriah stepped into the kitchen confused.

We both looked at them and she calmed down right away wiping some of her tea from her eyes and I hugged her while Elias looked at me with a knowing look.

"Why is mom upset? Is she still sad about T?" Moriah asked with a frown and Ivory rubbed her eyes before walking over and hugging him.

"Baby no, I'm crying because I love your dad so much" Ivory said and I raised an eyebrow. She was acting like she just wasn't about to stab my ass.

"How do you guys feel about going to auntie Jasmines house so I your father and I can have some time alone" she said looking back at me with a mug and I fake smiled.

"I guess so, I'm gonna go pack" Moriah said as he jogged up the steps and Elias folded his arms and slowly walked over to us.

"I don't know what's going on, and I'll play along because I gotta look after Mo so you both better fix it" Elias said squinting his eyes before walking up the stairs.

Ivory walked over to me wrapping her arms around my waist and I looked down at her as she kissed my chin.

"I'm going into killer mode Jade, I'm so tired of this" she said and I nodded as my hands slowly moved to her ass and I lifted her up placing her on top of the counter.

"We got twenty mintues before we take the boys to O house" I said biting my lip and she raised an eyebrow kissing my lips.

"You better enjoy this because you aren't getting any until my baby is back unharmed" she said pulling at me shirt.

Great now Ivory crazy ass is involved, God give me the strength.

AUTHORS NOTE-

Comment & Vote!! Everyones reached there breaking point especially Cal. This book is slowly coming to an end and then Book Three :).

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.8K 1.4K 39
When Naomi Garne, and her best friend Kiyah Moore, the daughters of the notorious kingpin's from NYC decide to leave from under their father's wings...
935K 7.7K 7
It was every little black boy's dream to make it out the hood, and the only way you made it out the hood was either you hustled, went to college, or...
2.2K 143 32
With a drug lord for a father and an addict for a mother, Jade Taylor has been dealt a pretty shabby hand in life. Her childhood was spent in a const...
8.4M 279K 41
"This was suppose to be easy, nobody was suppose to get hurt". Twenty year old Ivory Santana was what most people would call friendly and caring...