Cabin Fever - An Erotic Novel

By twilightpeaks

Trapped in a luxurious mountain cabin during the worst blizzard in living memory with my sexy boss and her ha... More

Chapter 1 - Fifteen minutes of climax (FINAL EDIT)
Chapter 2 - Abbie's got legs (FINAL EDIT)
Chapter 3 - Bella Domina (FINAL EDIT)
Chapter 4 - Felix and Bella, sitting in a tree (FINAL EDIT)
Chapter 5 - Abbie writes (FINAL EDIT)
Chapter 6 - Tie the knot (FINAL EDIT)
Chapter 7 - Employee of the month (FINAL EDIT)
Chapter 8 - Christina uncovered (FINAL EDIT)
Chapter 9 - Poor Abbie (FINAL EDIT)
Chapter 10 - Teaching Christina (FINAL EDIT)
Chapter 11 - Graduation day (FINAL EDIT)
Chapter 12 - Mirror, mirror on the wall (FINAL EDIT)
Chapter 13 - Reflections (FINAL EDIT)
Chapter 14 - Abbie comes (FINAL EDIT)
Chapter 15 - Where there is a witch (FINAL EDIT)
Chapter 16 - On the road again (FINAL EDIT)
Chapter 17 - Everybody, say hello (FINAL EDIT)
Chapter 18 - Throwing wood on the fire (FINAL EDIT)
Chapter 19 - Seven tired travelers (FINAL EDIT)
Chapter 20 - The poison apple (FINAL EDIT)
Chapter 21 - Fountain of youth (FINAL EDIT)
Chapter 22 - Natural born skier (FINAL EDIT)
Chapter 23 - Of witches and warlocks (FINAL EDIT)
Chapter 24 - Of wolves and men (FINAL EDIT)
Chapter 25 - Whisky breakfast (FINAL EDIT)
Chapter 26 - Wakey, wakey (FINAL EDIT)
Chapter 27 - Doing Donna (FINAL EDIT)
Chapter 28 - Enticing Emma (FINAL EDIT)
Chapter 29 - The wolfman and the snow queen (FINAL EDIT)
Chapter 30 - Second breakfast (FINAL EDIT)
Chapter 31 - Lustful Lizzie (FINAL EDIT)
Chapter 32 - The White Witch (FINAL EDIT)
Chapter 33 - Follow your heart (FINAL EDIT)
Chapter 34 - Fairest of them all (FINAL EDIT)
Chapter 35 - Kimberly's kingdom come (FINAL EDIT)
Chapter 36 - Jamming with Juliette (FINAL EDIT)
Chapter 37 - Girlfriends of winters past (FINAL EDIT)
Chapter 38 - Shadow of a man (FINAL EDIT)
Chapter 39 - Last wolf gets a shaved tail (FINAL EDIT)
Chapter 40 - Harry needs a helping hand (FINAL EDIT)
Chapter 41 - Into the shower once more (FINAL EDIT)
Chapter 42 - Insidious India (FINAL EDIT)
Chapter 43 - Warlocks do that (FINAL EDIT)
Chapter 44 - Anyone home? (FINAL EDIT)
Chapter 45 - Does it run on batteries? (FINAL EDIT)
Chapter 46 - We meet again, at last (FINAL EDIT)
Chapter 47 - Dinner for three (FINAL EDIT)
Chapter 48 - Summertime mornings (FINAL EDIT)
Chapter 49 - Witch on top (FINAL EDIT)
Chapter 51 - Witches ain't quitters (FINAL EDIT)
Chapter 52 - The end, I guess? (FINAL EDIT)
From the author: We did it!
From the author: Q2 2020 status update
From the author: Final edit
From the author: Cabin Fever, Kindle DP Edition
Daughter of the Dragon
Witching Hour - a Cabin Fever sequel

Chapter 50 - Girl's got talent (FINAL EDIT)

2.2K 83 44
By twilightpeaks

"Felix!" My name, shouted, followed by a slap to the cheek.

I must have passed out again. Just for a little bit. I looked around, blinking my eyes. Greg was gone. Abbie was on my lap, practically naked. I mean, her shoes covered more than her underwear did. Well, I exaggerate, I do that a lot, but you get my drift.

"I'm going to give you the time of your life, Felix. I'm going to give myself to you like I've never given myself to another man – or woman. I'm going to keep doing it until... well, until we're done. However long it takes. And you're going to play along. If I hear any spirit-rubbish coming out of that mouth again, I will take off my panties and gag you with them. How does that sound?"

"I... I want you so badly, Abbie," I told her. "It doesn't matter what you do. I'm crazy about you. I've never wanted someone as much as I want you. Not even close."

"And why is that?" she said.

"You're so incredibly sexy," I tried.

"That's not what I mean, and you know it. Tell me the real reason you're so horny. Tell me the real reason I'll be better than anyone else. Tell me why you'd never want to fuck another person ever again."

"Because I love you. Because we love each other."

"Correct answer, my love." I practically beamed with pride. Did I get a gold star? She kissed me then. Was it the seventh time? It didn't matter, because, for the first time, she unzipped me and put her hands around my cock.

And she was right, you know. I've had some good handjobs over the years. But I've never had Abbie do it. Straddling me in an office chair. With my hands tied. She wearing nothing but panties, a bra, and a pair of stilettos. I'd never come as she kissed me. Love really did make all the difference.

My face got all warm and tingly. "Abbie, that was really nice." I regretted the words as soon as they left my mouth. They sounded hollow, stupid. It hadn't been 'nice,' it had been a whole different kind of nice. Intensely satisfying, in more ways than one. Something, something about emotions and a deeper connection. "I mean..." I couldn't make proper words out of it. Maybe I should just shut up for once.

She wiped her hand on my shirt. "I know what you mean, dumbass. It was the best handjob. Ever." I was relieved. Abbie knew me well; she was just messing with me. "And now comes something even better. But first, since you can't shut up..." She was standing now, right in front of me. She pulled down her panties, without making much fuss about it. It was the sexiest strip number I ever saw. That love thing again, I suppose.

"Open," she commanded. I did and was rewarded with her panties all balled up in my mouth. There really wasn't that much fabric. Not much of a gag, but still, she got a ten out of ten for effort. "If you spit them out, I'm getting a ball gag from Bella's box. So be a good boy." Answering would ruin the whole thing, so I kept silent.

She went down on her knees. Was she going to? I wasn't ready for it... something cold and hard was thrust down my half-erect dick. I looked down and saw a metal ring around the base. And Abbie... she seemed rather pleased with herself. When did she get this advanced?

"Just to be sure. You've had a long day. Don't want you quitting on me." Her tone was both bossy and playful. The ring was not needed, of course, the Felix always delivers, but the whole Abbie-on-top thing was turning me on. She didn't have to touch me to get me ready again. She just sat there and smiled at me as it filled up. "See? I used my magic on it, now it's hard as a rock again."

"Very funny."

"But now the white witch has waited long enough." She climbed on top of me for real, her fingers guiding me inside. We made love then, for the first time. The white witch straddling the evil warlock. I've been with many women, but this was special. I'd never felt so close to anyone before. Never quite so desired, so loved. There was no pressure, nothing to prove. It was just right.

Her hands wandered between my face, my chest, and down between her legs. I really wanted to reach out to touch her, but the manacles made that impossible. I desired to kiss her, but my mouth was full of lace. All I could do was sit there and watch her pleasure herself using me and her own fingers (always the left). Like she had told me, she knew how to touch herself. Practice makes perfect.

Had I not come very recently, I would not have lasted long. Maybe the ring helped a bit. As it were, she came a great many times. Can't give you an exact number because I didn't count. I wasn't competing against myself and past lovers like I usually did. I was there, in the moment, with her. We finally came together with her riding me like she would a wild stallion, right hand around my neck and the other mastering her own pleasure, until the final climax, and everything became bliss.

"Wow," she said once her breathing was back under control. "That's the best ten orgasms in a row I've ever given myself. "Ten!" She started giggling. After a while, she pulled her panties out of my mouth. "I hope they're not ruined."

I was about to say something funny or snarky but stopped myself. Instead, I said what I really felt. "It was amazing. I've... never experienced anything like it." My face was all numb, and my hands and feet were tingling like crazy. Like the handjob, only ten times stronger.

"I could have come more times," she confided. "But you looked about ready." She kissed me again, stifling any words of protest.

"Can you?" I said and pulled at the manacles.

"No. We're not done yet." I was still inside her. She had a hand wrapped around me, massaging the part she could reach. "It's still hard. You're not sated. Which is good, because I'm sure as hell not. I've waited for this for years." She maneuvered backward, off the chair, keeping me in hand. "Let's get these off you." She started getting rid of my suit pants, one-handed. The lack of a belt helped a little, but she was surprisingly deft at it.

Between her hands, her mouth, and the ring, there was no escape for me. The things she did, the pleasure it caused... she claimed to be not very experienced... but either she had talents, or it was the love thing again. No blowjob was ever better. But before I reached the end of the line, she stopped, climbed onto me, and used me to pleasure herself, like before.

My hands were still tied. I tried to kiss her, but Abbie would have none of it. She just rode me and touched herself. I was so turned on, but it felt like forever before it was my time. Only near the end did she finally kiss me, a deep, passionate kiss that knew no end. Intertwined like we finally came together a second time.

She remained on my lap after, her head on my shoulder, and her bra-covered breasts pressed against my chest. She did not speak, only breathed heavily, and rocked her hips back and forth, ever so gently. It was almost more than I could take. "Was it good for you too, honey," I asked when I could finally breathe again. It was a joke, of course.

"I lost count, so it must have been good." She bit my earlobe. Sat back. She rocked her hips more now. It was nice. And a bit painful. No, not painful. Just overly intense. She started massaging my nipples. "Do you really like this so much?"

"Yes."

"I thought that was mostly a girl thing until you told me," Abbie said. She was alternating between gently stroking, massaging, and a touch of pinching.

"You're really good at it."

"I can tell," she said and kept moving her hips. My cock was hard again. No denying it. "I just do what I like done to mine." She bent down and licked first one, then the other. "I love to have my boobs grabbed. Not just the nipples. The whole thing. Not hard, but not too gently either." She sucked a little. A cautious bite. I was so turned on again.

She freed one of her breasts from the cup, then the other, keeping the bra on. "Now, you try." She let me kiss her boobs. I licked, I circled, I nibbled. She really did enjoy it. Meanwhile, she kept moving her hips, more vigorously now, and her hands kept working on my nipples all the while. We were pretty good at this, considering it was our first time together.

It was beginning to feel really nice when she suddenly slid off me. "Abbie..."

"Don't worry, love, I'll make you come," she said and turned her back to me. "You like it?" she asked and put her hands on her butt, bending forward ever so slightly.

"Yes," I told her truthfully. "You've got the nicest legs and the firmest ass I've ever laid eyes on."

"Flatterer," she said. She sat back down on me, her legs wide, but this time with her back to me. She wrapped her right arm around the back of my neck, the other she kept for herself. The view was fantastic. Abbie's lean body working up and down, her left hand between her legs.

Still, I could not use my hands. Still, I could not touch. I kissed Abbie's neck. That I could do. She twisted her body halfway around so I could take her nipple into my mouth. It was a bit awkward, but it worked. In this reverse position, I was also able to use my hips. It was a good thing, for Abbie was breathing heavily, and her legs were shaking. Riding a guy like that in heels is hard work. We came together a fourth time – how many times she came before me, I don't know, I didn't count.

We sat there panting, both of us. At some point, I said "I love you, Abbie," into her ear. "Can you untie me so we can go lay down on the bed? My head is spinning, and I can't feel my hands. I think you drank all my blood, my vampire queen."

"I love you too, Felix." She kissed me on the top of my head. "Which is why I'm not letting you go until you pass out."

"I don't think I can go another round. It hurts just to be inside you."

"You can have a short break then," she said and got up. Her legs were all wobbly, but she kept the heels on. Good girl. She adjusted her bra, lace covering her flesh again, then disappeared from view.

I looked down. The ring was doing its job. I admired myself. I really had a big, very straight, very well-proportioned dick. Very hard, very enduring. Felix Ironwood. If ever I went into porn, that would be my name. I would be huge star. Good looking. Skilled. Able to do a whole room of girls in one take.

Abbie returned with a large dildo in a garish purple color. It recognized it immediately. It was that toy.

"Abbie..."

"Hush, love. I'm happy. Now I want to make you happy."

"... you don't..." She put a finger to her lips, silencing me.

"I told you if you swallowed, I would too. Now I'm going to deliver. You're not saying not to a blowjob while I use this on you?" Abbie said, batting her eyelashes at me. How could I say no?

"Oh god," I muttered. "It's big..."

"Bigger than the Harry guy? Don't worry, I'll get you all wet and willing. And when you finally come, you won't even remember your own name."

And she did. Make me forget my name. There is love, but the girl did have talent. The things she did with that mouth... those elegant fingers... that huge, purple plastic dick. I can't describe it and do it justice, that memory of Abbie, blonde braid against pale skin and midnight bra, taking me to the height of pleasure and keeping me there. It felt like I came for fifteen minutes straight. I know that's not possible, but that's what it felt like.

After I was completely spent. Abbie unfastened the manacles. Helped me up and towards the bed. She'd kicked off her heels at some point during her masterpiece. I didn't blame her. I collapsed onto the bed.

"Will you sleep beside me, Abbie? I'd like to wake with you at my side. Tomorrow. And every day after."

I tried to pull the duvet over me. It was the double kind. "I'll even share the duvet with you." That's the last thing I remember. I was asleep before my head hit the pillow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.8K 1.7K 29
This story is not about rejection or my pack beause I would have had to know about werewolves before I fell in love with one. With a family cabin al...
13.5K 1.2K 40
I'm on a mission to find a missing council member. The last person I expect to find is my mate, Grim. He's dark, mysterious and seems to be obsessed...
1.4K 17 5
Extended SAMPLE! Book is live on Amazon & Kindle Unlimited! Monsters are real... and I'm in love with them. Coasting through my last year of college...
131 5 7
*Warning: Contains Verbose Sex, Few Verbose Gore, Offensive Behaviors and Psychopathy* A Woman, runaway from her home. The Naked Man in the Lake, lea...