Chapter 50 - Girl's got talent (FINAL EDIT)

"Felix!" My name, shouted, followed by a slap to the cheek.

I must have passed out again. Just for a little bit. I looked around, blinking my eyes. Greg was gone. Abbie was on my lap, practically naked. I mean, her shoes covered more than her underwear did. Well, I exaggerate, I do that a lot, but you get my drift.

"I'm going to give you the time of your life, Felix. I'm going to give myself to you like I've never given myself to another man – or woman. I'm going to keep doing it until... well, until we're done. However long it takes. And you're going to play along. If I hear any spirit-rubbish coming out of that mouth again, I will take off my panties and gag you with them. How does that sound?"

"I... I want you so badly, Abbie," I told her. "It doesn't matter what you do. I'm crazy about you. I've never wanted someone as much as I want you. Not even close."

"And why is that?" she said.

"You're so incredibly sexy," I tried.

"That's not what I mean, and you know it. Tell me the real reason you're so horny. Tell me the real reason I'll be better than anyone else. Tell me why you'd never want to fuck another person ever again."

"Because I love you. Because we love each other."

"Correct answer, my love." I practically beamed with pride. Did I get a gold star? She kissed me then. Was it the seventh time? It didn't matter, because, for the first time, she unzipped me and put her hands around my cock.

And she was right, you know. I've had some good handjobs over the years. But I've never had Abbie do it. Straddling me in an office chair. With my hands tied. She wearing nothing but panties, a bra, and a pair of stilettos. I'd never come as she kissed me. Love really did make all the difference.

My face got all warm and tingly. "Abbie, that was really nice." I regretted the words as soon as they left my mouth. They sounded hollow, stupid. It hadn't been 'nice,' it had been a whole different kind of nice. Intensely satisfying, in more ways than one. Something, something about emotions and a deeper connection. "I mean..." I couldn't make proper words out of it. Maybe I should just shut up for once.

She wiped her hand on my shirt. "I know what you mean, dumbass. It was the best handjob. Ever." I was relieved. Abbie knew me well; she was just messing with me. "And now comes something even better. But first, since you can't shut up..." She was standing now, right in front of me. She pulled down her panties, without making much fuss about it. It was the sexiest strip number I ever saw. That love thing again, I suppose.

"Open," she commanded. I did and was rewarded with her panties all balled up in my mouth. There really wasn't that much fabric. Not much of a gag, but still, she got a ten out of ten for effort. "If you spit them out, I'm getting a ball gag from Bella's box. So be a good boy." Answering would ruin the whole thing, so I kept silent.

She went down on her knees. Was she going to? I wasn't ready for it... something cold and hard was thrust down my half-erect dick. I looked down and saw a metal ring around the base. And Abbie... she seemed rather pleased with herself. When did she get this advanced?

"Just to be sure. You've had a long day. Don't want you quitting on me." Her tone was both bossy and playful. The ring was not needed, of course, the Felix always delivers, but the whole Abbie-on-top thing was turning me on. She didn't have to touch me to get me ready again. She just sat there and smiled at me as it filled up. "See? I used my magic on it, now it's hard as a rock again."

"Very funny."

"But now the white witch has waited long enough." She climbed on top of me for real, her fingers guiding me inside. We made love then, for the first time. The white witch straddling the evil warlock. I've been with many women, but this was special. I'd never felt so close to anyone before. Never quite so desired, so loved. There was no pressure, nothing to prove. It was just right.