Creepypasta Boyfriend Scenari...

By thesleepymonster

So, I'm bored and saw more of these female scenarios than male. Might as well give it a try. Basically, for m... More

Intro
Requests
First Encounter - Part One
First Encounter - Part Two
Meeting Again
Hanging Out
Confession
First Kiss
You're Sick
He's Sick
Sleeping Arrangements
Text Messages
Wearing His Clothes
He's Jealous
He Pranks You
You Prank Him
Getting Hurt (nothing too bad)
Meeting Your Sibling/s
Neko/Inu Reader
Dark Link - Part One
Dark Link - Part Two
Lazy Days
Powercut
Waking You Up
Lovey Day
Q and A
Q and A
incorrect quotes
Offenderman - Part One
Offenderman - Part Two
Splendorman - Part One
Splendorman - Part Two
School - Part Two
Clone M/N - Part one
Clone M/N - Part Two
Candy Pop - Part One
Candy Pop - Part Two
Candy Pop - Part Three
You're Drunk
Zalgo - Part One
Zalgo - Part Two
Zalgo - Part Three
Meeting the Parents
Jason the Toymaker - Part One
Jason the Toymaker - Part Two
Jason the Toymaker - Part Three
He's Drunk
Rake - Part One
Rake - Part Two
Rake - Part Three
Babysitting
Part One : Odd
Part Two : Crazy Ex
Part Three : Escape / Rescue
Kagekao - Part One
Kagekao - Part Two
Kagekao - Part Three
Neko/Inu Boyfriend
Pets
Catching You Cry + Comforting You
Small Note
Puppeteer - Part One
Puppeteer - Part Two
Puppeteer - Part Three
M/R got Horns/Wings
Beach / Pool Day
Allergy Season
Meeting Other Creepypastas
Nicknames
Calling You by Your Full Name
Boyfriend Turns into the Opposite Sex
Babysitting Sally
He's Clingy
Camping
Body Switch
Bloody Painter

School - Part One

8.5K 142 3
By thesleepymonster

Slenderman-

You moaned tiredly, hugging his arm while trudging forward. "Maybe some coffee to wake you up?" He asked and you grumbled before yawning. "My shower did that. Now, I'm half awake."

He smiled and when you saw your school, you sighed. "Man, why did I not go yesterday?"

Slender hummed before fixing your bedhead hair. "Because you said you wanted a break from all of the lectures."

You grumbled more before yawning again. "Thanks for walking me." Then you tilted your head with a slight pout. "Can I get a kiss before we go separate ways?"

He chuckled before kissing you gently which you smiled a little. When he pulled away, you pecked his lips a couple times. "See you later?"

"I can come if you want." He said and you nodded. "I want you too. Bring a snack and a drink."

"Your favorite?"

"Yep."

He chuckled and you started walking. "Ahh, time for the boring lectures." You whispered to yourself but smiled at the thought of seeing Slender even if he was busy.

Jeff the Killer-

"How fucking complicated can this be?" Jeff muttered to himself, looking at his phone then around. "There are just-fucking a!" He whisper-yelled.

Then as he walked pass a class. He grinned under his mask, seeing it was the class you were in. He waited by the door for a few minutes till it opened, people walking out.

Jeff looked for your (h/c) before spotting you, talking with a friend while arranging a few things in your bag.

With a small snicker, he moved behind you then jabbed your sides making you yelp loudly. You turned to yell at the person but saw the white hoodie, mask, and sunglasses.

"You are such an ass!" You said while Jeff laughed. Your friend said goodbye and you waved before turning to Jeff. "Why!"

He shrugged before taking your backpack from you and hold it. "I wanted to visit and see my lovely boyfriend."

"And jab his sides?"

"Actually, I just thought of that while waiting."

You stared at him before huffing. "Let's go. I have class soon."

He smiled and wrapped his arm around your waist, letting you talk about what happened in class while he listened content.

BEN Drowned-

"Come on, babe! I know you need a recharge before going to class!" BEN said, following you as you looked around for a certain paper in your bag as you walked.

"Are you sure it's not you who needs a recharge?" You asked teasingly, smiling a little.

BEN was quiet before he scoffed. "I don't know what you're talking about."

You shook your head before finding your paper. "There it is."

"M/nnnn! Come on, I can give you a quick recharge then you can continue class feeling refreshed!"

You looked at him as he tilted his head. "Well, I guess I can use a quick recharge."

He gasped and smiled widely. You hugged him, and he wrapped his arms around your waist. You didn't realize how tense you were till you felt yourself relax.

"Better?" BEN questioned making you hum. "Much." Then you gasped when you felt a shot go up your back. Not a bad and hurt shock but a very 'there' shock.

When you pulled away, BEN grinned. "Pika Pika." You stared him, laughing quietly and grabbing your bag. "I love you so much."

"And I love you so damn much! Now, enjoy your class." He said.

You smiled before continuing to walk to class while he nodded with a grin, proud

Masky-

You tapped your foot while looking for your masked boyfriend. You may have or may have not grabbed Masky's papers and not your's.

So, when you were about to turn in your papers, you realize that it wasn't your's. You didn't really want your teacher to know what they might contain. Hell, you didn't even want to know.

Then one last look around, you saw Masky walking towards you quickly and you cheered silently.

"Hey." He said, panting then held the blue folder to you. "I believe this is your's." He stated making you smile. "Yeah, and these are your's." You said, handing him his.

You both skimmed through the papers before sighing in relief. Then you hugged him. "You're my lifesaver! Since your masked, I'm gonna settle kissing your cheek."

Masky chuckled and looked at his papers. "You didn't read them, right?"

You hummed in confusion before shaking your head. "Nope! Didn't read and made sure to grab it before my teacher saw it."

When he nodded, you smiles before kissing his cheek. "Thanks again. I'll see you soon." Then you ran back to your class, shouting as you entered.

He chuckled and left, double checking the papers in hand.

Hoodie-

Hoodie stared at the message you sent him minutes ago then around him. Yoou told you would be in the spot in a few minutes. After a little longer, he still didn't see you making him sigh.

"Where is he?" He asked quietly.

As he stood there, you spotted his yellow hoodie. With a small smile, you bit your lip and ran towards him. Dropping your bag before jumping onto his back.

"Hoodie!"

He gasped, managing to stay balanced before looking over his shoulder. "M/N? I was looking for you!"

You stuck your tongue out, wrapping your arms around his neck. "Well, I just got here. My friend held me back a little." You leaned your head against his. "Were you waiting long?"

Hoodie hummed. "A bit but that's okay. Just a few minutes."

You laughed quietly before getting off his back and getting your backpack. "Well, I am done for the day! I am gonna not worry for a couple hours then start reading." You said while tugging his mask.

"No mask?"

"Uh, yeah. I don't want to attract attention. A friend gave it to me." You hummed before pecking the mask where his lips were. "Looks weird but not bad." You said before grinning.

"Come on, let's get food, I'm starving!" You grabbed his hand while he laugh and walked with you, listening to you complain about how long class was.

Ticci Toby-

"I am buying you lunch today!" Toby said, hugging you from behind, his chin on your shoulder. You hummed and finished typing on your phone before putting it into your pocket.

"Really? You'll buy it."

"Yep." He moved in front of you and pointed to himself as he walked backwards. "I am the best boyfriend and because you wor-"

"Toby, watch out!"

Then a loud thump made sound as Toby blinked, not even bothered. He turned around to see a stop sign. "Okay." He said.

You stared at him surprised before it hit you. He can't feel pain. "Why did I even warn you if you were gonna react like that?" You asked while he shrugged before pointing. "Lunch is across the street."

With a small hum, you patted his shoulder while walking pass him. "Yep, I see it."

Toby laughed and caught up to you quickly. "Anyway, as I was saying till a stop sign rudely interrupted. I am buying because I'm the best boyfriend and you worked really hard today."

You smiled, amused. "The sign interrupted you?"

He scoffed and opened the door. "Hey, I am buying lunch and told you why but you're worrying over a sign?"

You laughed as you walked in first, smell of food making your stomach grumble. "Okay, you're buying."

Toby buying was worth it. Eating with him was like a boost after the stressful class you had. Definitely needed that before the next class.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.5K 171 11
This is my first time doing one of these, so please please please let me know where I can improve! Also, I'm going to describe features, but feel fre...
18.9K 173 15
Sorry if I steal artwork from others. (I'm just using them for detail.) If you readers want any creepypastas to be added, comment below and I'll prob...
7.7K 99 36
So..I am in love with creepypastas and I thought why not write a book..so here you go this will involve Slenderman Jeff the killer Ben drowned Hoo...
442K 7.7K 45
THIS BOOK IS UNDER MAJOR CONSTRUCTION, CHARACTERS ARE BEING REMOVED WHILE OTHERS ARE BEING ADDED IN. MASSIVE CHANGES ARE IN STORE FOR EACH CP SO ALL...