Obsession

By niyah_nychelle_

She was pretty and quiet until she got alone with her friends then she was wild and ratchet or as she would s... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13
14.
15.
16.
17.
18
19
20
21.
22
23.
24
25.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.

26.

1.1K 43 8
By niyah_nychelle_

Raven sat in the back of the courtroom awaiting her husbands case to be called. Today was the day she told it all. Maryland had repeatedly tried to bargain and reach out with her over the last three days but she wasn't having it. She hated the both of them with all her heart.

The man she was beginning to love again hadn't even told the truth about their situation. He lied and blamed everything on her. And here she was pregnant and looking as stupid as she knew he would have her.

Stanley and Ebony were too disgusted with Stephen to even step foot in the court room today so they were keeping the kids. Instead Victoria sat at her side. She had to practically drag raven from the bed this morning.

The time finally came. Her husband was escorted in, the orange jumpsuit he was wearing fit kind of snug. His facial hair was starting to grown and it made him look older and sexier. She couldn't help but admire her man, no matter how wrong he did her she loved him from the bottom of her heart.

He made eye contact with her before finally being seated and she knew from that point in she had no choice but to lie. Raven couldn't put Stephen away, she would be taking away her kids father and her lover. Victoria caught on and just shook her head. She knew her best friend would be lying on the stand today and it made her sick.

No one should ever go through half of the shit Raven went through and let their attacker get away with it. But here she was about to risk her freedom to lie for someone she shouldn't love at all.

"All rise. This court is now in session. The honorable Judge Mathew presiding."

We all rise and wait until told to be seated.

"You may be seated."

"First on the docket today. Ace vs Brite"

"Mr.Ace how do you plead?"

"Guilty your honor"

She looks at him then slowly makes eye contact with Raven.

"Mrs.Ace can you come to the front please?"

Everyone looks around. The pregnant woman makes her way to the stand. Her salmon colored dress hugs her body while the brown shawl drapes loosely.

She swears on the Bible before taking the witness stand.

"Mrs. Ace from my understanding you are trying to get all charges against your husband dropped. Is this correct?"

"Yes"

"Why? So you understand what he's done to you?"

"I do. But I don't see it as rape. I had every chance to leave before I got tied up. I don't see it as kidnapping. I had every chance to leave when my family came to visit and even before then."

"And what about the domestic abuse charge?"

She looks shook. How did they know about that?

"What.. what domestic abuse?"

"Mrs.Ace let me remind you. You are under oath." He looks down at her a little disappointed.

She makes eye contact with Stephen and everything changed. The day he practically beat the shit out of her played back in her head on a loop. Tears began to form and drop and it hurt Stephen to his heart to watch.

"Mrs.Ace so you need a moment?"

"Yes please."

"Bailiff please escort her out and make sure she's ok and not in need of anything."

He nods and Victoria gets up walking out of the courtroom too. Maryland shakes her head. Her son really was the devil.

"Your honor defense would like to present evidence one A-D."

"Bring it here"

They bring the pictures forward and he almost hands them back looking at the poor girls body.

"Stephen can you tell me what this is a picture of in evidence one A-D?"

Stephen stares at the picture and instantly gets pissed off thinking about that night.

"Her face after I smacked her around a few times. The bruise from me punching her, A swollen and bleeding lip from the punch. And um.... her umm. The slashes from her trying to commit suicide after our argument."

"Mr. Ace you're young. Have so much going for you. And you do stupid things like this." The judge says.

"To a woman that clearly loves you. Did your lawyer tell you that she tried to get them to make a deal with hers to get you released all because she violated the restraining order you have against her. That woman loves you young man and this is your first offense. She doesn't want to see you go into the system and I don't want to see anymore young black men in either. So what I'm going to do is sentence you to therapy and house arrest. You'll have a Parol officer come and check in every three days for 90 days. We're going to get your wife some help too. Be good to her Stephen y'all have another kid on the way. Don't make me regret this."

"You won't your honor thank you so much."

"Get home to your wife. Case dismissed."

They walk him out to transport and the tears began to fall. He couldn't believe he wouldn't be doing time. He expected to and didn't mind it. He would finally have time to think and get his shit together. Something he couldn't do with Raven around because of how beautiful she was.

The ride back to the county wasn't bad and he stayed silent most of the time except answering the driver and guards questions from time to time.

He came in, cleaned his cell, collected his things and was ready to head out the door. Walking out of the yard gates he couldn't believe who was standing outside waiting on him.

"Make her happy man. She's beautiful."

"Thanks bro."

He walks up and embraces his wife. Nothing else mattered at this moment but her.

"I'm sorry for everything momma. I swear imma get shit right this time."

She just nods and gets in before he shuts the door and walks to the passenger side. Tonight wouldn't end in sex and he would probably be sleeping on the couch for the next month.

"Soooo" He began.

"Just don't... please."

"Don't what Ray I just wanna talk."

"Talk about what ? How stupid I am? Or how happy you are that your wife is a fuckin idiot."

"You're not stupid or an idiot. I pleaded guilty. I should be in jail right now. I don't even know how this shit happened."

"Because my stupid ass took back everything I said. But it's fine while you're on house arrest in Georgia I'll be back in Cancun. I can't do this anymore. Seeing those pictures made me realize how fucking stupid I look taking you back and getting pregnant again. Your mom wants custody of the kids. Fine. So be it. I'm tired of fighting with y'all. Y'all won. I'm just here to have sex with you and give you kids anyways."

At this point he didn't know what to say. She was wrong but he didn't want to upset her by telling her that he cared and he loved her. But he did. He loved Raven with all his heart he just had a dumb ass way of showing it.

"Maryland can't have the kids."

"Cool. That's the only thing you heard."

"No I heard everything but you don't wanna hear the I love yous, I'm sorrys, and I wanna be with yous anymore so I'm not gonna waste my breath. But my kids are in the middle and Maryland can't have the kids. They'll end up like me and I'd never wish that on anyone. Give my dad temporary guardianship."

"Do you think this baby's yours?"

"What ? Ray stop fucking with me I know it's mine"

"Are you sure?"

"The fuck ray do you want me to second guess?"

"Maryland doesn't think it's yours."

"Well Maryland ain't fuckin you either. Stop letting her bother you."

"Whatever."

He takes a deep breath to calm himself before speaking again. She was about to piss him off and he didn't want to fuck up already.

"Raven. I know you're upset with me. But I've been getting help. I've been doing better. And I'm going to tell my family everything. I want us to be the couple we were in college this new shit ain't cutting it."

"Terrance texted me yesterday."

"The fuck does that have to do with us?"

"What us Stephen. I'm done. I bought the house in Cancun. Your mom put everything but the house here up for sale. Anything that didn't have my name on it that she didn't think you needed she sold. And I bought the house back."

"So you fuck with that nigga? You do know we're still married."

"We're not. The marriage is null and void we live in the US and they were given under false pretenses and false names."

He pulls the car over and just looks at her. Did she even hear herself right now? There was no way she was serious.

"You serious?"

She nods her head yes and sits back getting back on her phone. The more she talked the more pissed off at her he  got so he just stopped talking. Pulling into the driveway he grabbed his things and followed her into the house.

His cars still in the garage. The house still in one piece and Raven still looking as beautiful as ever. They would have sex before the night was over. Nothing could stop him from making love to her.

She made her way upstairs to the bedroom and he followed. Undressing as he made his way into the room.

Her eyes wondered across his body as he made his way into the bathroom. There was no doubt that Stephen was beautiful but she couldn't deal anymore.

Walking in to pee her eyes scanned over the silhouette behind the curtain. She was hungry for him. Undressing she made her way into the shower behind him.

Turning around he kisses her forehead, her cheeks, and then her lips ever so lightly. As bad as Stephen wanted her now he wouldn't. He wanted her to give him permission. He wanted her to beg. Just the thought of her whining for him to fuck her made his member jump. Her small hand caressed his shaft making him shiver a little.

"Thought you were done."

"I can't stay away from you."

"I love you Mrs.Ace. Truly."

She kept her head down as she stroked him slower. Before looking in his eyes.

"I love you too."

She wasn't going anywhere. How could she? They had three kids together. They had been through so much. There was no way she could hurt him again the way he hurt her.

"You don't have to. I did you wrong so many times. I fucked up so many times." He removed her hand and intertwined their fingers.

"I'm really going to change Ray. No more kids, no more bullshit, no more anger. I wanna be the man you want, the one you need. Ok ?"

She nods her head.

He was lying. She gave it a month before they hated each other again. Before shit hit the fan and they couldn't tolerate looking at each other. But she hoped. She prayed shit got better for the sake of their children.

"I wanna do this right this time. Please just give me the chance to make it right. Make you happy?"

"Baby you do that already. Stop stressing. You're out that's all that matters."

"It's not."

At this point Stephen was turning her off. Raven wanted nothing more than to get out the shower and just sleep at this point. He had fucked her whole mood up. The nasty, freaky sex she had dreamed of while undressing was now ruined.

She got out leaving him alone to finish his shower and wrapped herself in a  towel making her way downstairs. She fills a bowl with ice cream and makes her way to the couch to recline and eat it while watching Euphoria. She was on episode 4 and it was really getting good.

A knock on the door pulls her from her show. She answers holding the towel tight.

"Terrance?"

"Hey. His um. His mom sent me to pick you up."

"Yeah.. um.. yeah come in let me go grab a few things then I'll be ready."

She follows his eyes to the top of the stairs where her eyes meet with Stephens.

Fuck.
This is not gonna go well.

"Wussup bro?"

"Fuck you doin in my house."

Terrance shakes his head. He wasn't about to do this with him. He knew how Stephen got. How angry and possessive he could be. This wasn't the time or the place.

"Came to scoop Ray."

"You let this pussy know where I lay my head at?"

"Come on E grow up. Now move so I can get my shit."

He grabs her arm stopping her from passing.

"You said you won't leaving."

"Well your mom says otherwise."

She hands him her phone and he looks over the text from his mother. Maryland was at it again. Why couldn't she just leave him alone.

"Take care of my wife man. But not too much care."

"She can handle herself."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

481K 16.6K 59
"JODIE WHAT THE HECK!" Kat yelled. "No! Why would you call the police?!" "HE KIDNAPPED YOU!" "WE WERE JUST TALKING!" I turned around and looked up a...
262K 9.4K 29
Sly ran his hometown and everything that happened in it, so one night when he saw an unfamiliar face he couldn't stop until he was properly introduce...
613 56 27
His hands. The thing she hated most was when she started craving his touch. She'd would even go so far to admit that she worshipped his hands. Cruel...
11.9K 258 89
I'm Kylie and this is my TRUTH! I was enjoying my night after graduating high school, I seen this fine ass guy with tattoos and pretty eyes just my t...