(Yami x reader) challenge of...

Af FanficsWhenIWas12

Staying strong, she coped with an abusive father for her entire life. Beatings will never stop, the disappoin... Mere

Studio
Know him better
feelings
Game
Jealous
Im sorry
Sleep
Get hit
Thoughts
End

Warming up

1.7K 58 3
Af FanficsWhenIWas12

Yami pov
I was sorting my cards, Yugi Said I could use his body for the whole day. I felt bad, so instead I decided to help Yugi and his chores. And by chores, I mean cards. Sorting them.

"Yami.....Yami......Yami.....Yami Yami, yaaaamiiiii....yamiiiiii....yam-"
"Yes, y/n?"
"Guess what"
"Hm?"
"Your famous now, like, way famous."
"Why is that?"

Y/n shows me her phone and the duet we both sang together.
"500 MILLION VEIWS?"
"Mhmm! And they want us to sing another one!"
"Together?"
"DUUUH!"

Y/n jumped up and down around my room. Her smile was bright. It really impressed me, I want to see her with that smile everyday. This challenge...I'm afraid I might hurt her....I don't want that.
"Yo Yami, let's go out and eat!"
"Out?"
"Not a date."

I smiled and stood up, ouch, my back was stiff from yesterday.
"You ok?"
"Nope...just...OW!"
"Lay on your stomach"
"You don-" before I could finish, she pushed me on the bed.

Her tiny hand roamed on my back, pressing down on my muscle.
This was the greatest massage I have ever received....
I give pleasured moans, making y/n chuckle.

Y/n pov
Yesterday, Yugi Said I had to take every opportunity. Force him to see what it would be like if I was dating him.
For example, one time he out an arm around me.
Flashback
"I'll give you a noogie!"
"Yami! I'm supposed to do that!"
He let go, still his arm around my shoulder.
"Oooh Yami, you like me now?"
"....no, I forgot to remove it, I have no feelings at all."
End flashback

I hesitated a little, but I boldly put my hand under his shirt.
He flinched, but didn't say anything. Since the massage was going to feel better without a shirt, it was a great opportunity.
"..y/n?..."
"Oh sorry."

"Mhm...."

Yami pov
It upset me that she was doing this..even after that I felt nothing towards her.
My train of thoughts broke when she removed her hands entirely.
"Well I guess if your not comfortable I should stop."
"Nono! I'm just Well.....keep going I don't mind."

She continued to release the tension in my back. I felt like I was in heaven.
It feels way better without a shirt on....she was planning this was she?
"Were you...planning this?"
"No actually, you looked like you were in pain, I didn't want that." She answered, removing her hands.
I sat up, the pain was gone....

"Thank you."
"No probleeeem. NOW FOOD!"
I smiled, but then blushed. My shirt was still off.
"Uhm..."
She just stood there smiling.
I quickly put my shirt back on. "Perv." I chuckled.

"You wouldn't mind right?"
"Yep is would."
"No fair."

Sorry if this was short, I went to a party and then had to go to a school meeting and shop all day for clothes. Then today I helped out my parents with house work. I SWEAR ILL UPLOAD 2 CHAPTERS AND 1 CHAPTER FOR EVER LASTING.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

29.7K 762 16
Mercy Fortuna had all but given up after her mother and twin brother abandoned her with her abusive father. After moving to Domino City, however, she...
472 15 15
Duelist Kingdom is won and everyone is safe once more. Joey is able to help his sister and save her sight. Upon helping Serenity, Joey meets her frie...
55.3K 2.4K 24
A soft sob could be heard through the pounding of the rain against Yami's umbrella. He looked in the direction of the cries and saw a small child und...
45.5K 716 39
Your Megami Shoyo daughter of a multimillionaire family. Being the elder child has been hard since the burden of your family business is in your hand...