Studio

This was a request from Yello_Yello
ENJOY GOODIES!

Y/n dials her friends number. Excitement fills her head, she finally convinced Yugi to make a duet in her studio.
After a few seconds, Yugi finally picks up.
"Hey, you coming yet?" Y/n bit her lip, hoping he didn't cut her off last minute.
"Yeah, I just finished helping Joey remove a stick he shoved up his-"
"YUGE, DONT TELL HER!" I hear Joey scream in the background.

"Anyways*chuckle* I'll be waiting, the guards already know who you are, so feel free to just go in."
"Alright, see you in a minute." He hung up.
Y/n danced around her studio. She recently bought a new one due to some issues with the old one.
She tapped on the microphone to test the audio, it was perfect. Y/n is the type of person who doesn't believe in auto tune. She never owned one anyways, but Yugi insisted that we did, for him, not her.

"Hey y/n!" Yugi waved happily.
"Glad your here!" She happily jumped up and down.
"I've practiced the song, and I'm here to say that I'm most likely not good at it."
"Aw don't worry Yugi, all you have to do is follow the dynamics, it doesn't matter how good your voice has to be."
"Alright then, where should we start?"

"Try using that microphone and record the first verse, I'll be back I need to use the bathroom."
"Perfect, I won't be as embarrassed." He rubbed his neck.
Leaving the room, y/n carefully avoided the boxes of equipment. She entered the bathroom and into the stall.
"Haaaa...." she sighed. After washing her hands, she opened the door to be greeted by a strange guy.

"Uh hello...how did you enter here, I'm sure your not allowed...oh, you must be the director." She smiled.
He didn't respond, but his face was filled with panic.
"You ok-"
"Have you seen my key?"
"Your What?"
"THE MILLENNIUM KEY!" He shook her shoulders.

"HEY YOU! GET OUT OF HERE!" The guards protested, they linked their arms with the Egyptian looking guy and forced him out of the studio.
"....ok.." y/n scratched her head, continuing to enter the room she left.
"Hey y/n, what was all that screaming about?"
"Probably another fan." She she shrugged.

"Ok...so I recorded the first part." Yugi hesitantly pressed the unpaired button.
Y/n listened, a deep baritone voice was heard, music to her ears.
"Wow! Yugi I didn't know your voice can go that low!"
He shook his head, and looked down.
"Actually....Uhm.."
"Yeah?"

"N-never mind, I'll tell you later." He looked back up smiling.
"Ok!" Y/n propped the microphone to her height taking a deep breath.
She sang her line(Insert random af line) happily. After the last part she stopped the recording.
She looked behind her to see yugi's expression, he was looking to his side as if he was talking to someone.
He nodded whispering, "I agree" until he noticed her, he quickly crossed his arms and acted himself.

"Wow! no wonder your famous." Yugi smiled.
"I'm not famous poo-head, I'm barely starting off."
"Let's see how the harmonizing came through." Yugi pressed the un-pause button.
"That sounds perfect! Yugi you should consider singing more often." Y/n complemented.
"I prefer sticking to card games...for now." He winked.

After an hour of recording and editing, they still needed a little bit more until they were satisfied.
"I'm so goin to rub this in Tea's face." Y/n grinned.
"I'm sure Tea will use this music for her dance recital."
"Well, thanks for the recording, but I think I can finish the rest on my own."
"You sure?" Yugi Asked.

"Yeah, go ahead and go home, I need to close the studio anyways."
"Alright then, see you later y/n!"
"Bye!" She enthusiastically waved like a child, making Yugi chuckle.
"Ok..operation get-yugi-to-sing-and-be-really-cool success!" She fist bumped the air.