Anpawman [BTS] โœ“

By moonvanjoon

[Hybrid AU] [โœ“] It was all supposed to be fun and games. He wasn't supposed to arrive late and get locked out... More

-Intro-
Prologue
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
043
044
XXX
045
046
048
049
050
051
052
053
Epilogue
Thank You

047

2K 135 55
By moonvanjoon

Reunited

EunMin turns on her heels and glares at the guard through the small glass window as he harshly shoves her into a dark room, the four concrete walls only illuminated by the light from the small window.

As she turns around, the slight rattling sound of metal against the floor makes her stop in her tracks, her eyes darting towards the sound. Very carefully she starts taking slow steps in that direction, letting out a small gasp as her eyes land on a familiar figure, her heart breaking when she sees him.

"Namjoon!" She says rushing to him, the boys head snapping up in surprise at the sound of her voice.

Am I hearing things?

He wonders, but when she drops on her knees right in front of him, he relaxes his tense muscles. Namjoon desperately tries to call out her name, wincing when he feels the muzzle dig deeper into his skin making him whimper.

"What did they do to you?" EunMin whispers moving closer to him, her hands making their way to the back of his head so that she can unclip the muzzle, immediately earning a relieved sigh from him.

Namjoon tries his best to look at her but her imagine keeps moving around, coming into focus and becoming a blur, but he doesn't need to say anything because EunMin immediately notices his unfocused eyes, so she cups his face in her hands and carefully pulls him into a hug. "I'm right here." She whispers consolingly.

If this is a dream, I don't want to wake up.

Namjoon thinks to himself dropping his head on her shoulder, inhaling her scent before everything becomes a blur of darkness.

                                                                 🐾🐾🐾

The next time Namjoon opens his eyes, he is no longer in the dark room he'd been for... however long, since he'd lost track, and was now back in the room he was in when they first brought him to the facility.

EunMin soon joining him as they shove her into a room where Namjoon is tied up to a chair, his head hanging low, but when he hears her grunt, his head snaps up.

They push her down onto her knees, and Namjoon notices the blood trickling down her forehead, a low growl making its way to his throat.

"Now, now detective. Let's try this again shall we?" The boss says.

"Is the muzzle necessary?" EunMin asks glaring at the guy.

"He tried biting one of my men's arms off, so yes." The man says and Namjoon lowers his gaze to the ground.

It was not something he was proud of, but the guy deserved it.

"Let the girl remove it from him." The boss says, the guards pushing her towards him so can remove the muzzle.

"Now," the man says tugging on the girls's arm, pulling EunMin back so that she is against him, "tell us how you figured it out." He insists but Namjoon just stares at him.

"I already told you that I don't know." Namjoon replies with a hoarse voice.

The man's jaw ticks, raising a brow as he looks at the detective as he speaks again.

"How about this. Tell us, or we will inject her." He says bringing the needle to her neck, Namjoon's eyes widening.

"I-I really don't know." Namjoon says looking down, growing more and more frustrated by the second. "I was sick most of the time so I don't remember much. Are you even listening?" He says glaring at the guy.

"You leave me no choice then." The man says injecting the serum into her neck, making Namjoon move forward along with the chair, only to be hit on his shoulder.

Pain erupts in the area along with a loud ringing in his ears, sending Namjoon to the ground with a groan.

"Let's see if you remember something in time." The man says popping his neck. "Take them back to their cage."

"Namjoon!" EunMin scurries to her feet as soon as she is free and helps him up, placing an arm under his to steady him as he stands up.

The detectives slowly start following the guard ahead of them, Namjoon limping with each step as they walk.

"Move it." The guard says pressing a launcher on their backs.

"Here." EunMin says readjusting her position so that he doesn't have to put pressure on his leg. "I'll help you."

"Thanks." Namjoon says, his face red with pain every time he moves.

"Walk faster!" The guard says kicking the detective again, making him wince.

"Hey!" EunMin says finally snapping, hands balled into fists as she strides towards the guard so that she is standing near his face. "Give it a rest. You have what you want, there's no need to do this." She adds taking in a deep breath to calm herself.

"Fine." The guard says, a bored look on his face.

As they near the room, EunMin turns around once more to face the guard.

"What now?" He asks in an annoyed tone.

"Can we at least get some medical supplies?" She asks.

The guard raises his brows at her request, but immediately straightens his back as another small group of guards start walking a towards them.

The guard bows and steps to the side given the limited space on the narrow hallway while EunMin watches them closely out of curiosity, jumping as she feels someone put something in her pocket.

By the time the girl comes back to her senses and tries to catch a glimpse of the person, they are gone.

"In you go." The guard says harshly shoving the pair into the cage, locking it without giving them another glance, the room quiet as the detectives stare at the bars around them.

Next to them, they notice a young hybrid scooting closer to them, peeking his face through the bars as he curiously glances at the detectives.

"Why are you two here?" The boy finally asks after observing them, his face confused as he meets their gaze. "Are you hybrids like us?"

"Um no..." EunMin says letting out a sigh. "We're not hybrids, we're detectives."

"How did you get here?"

"We were kidnapped." Namjoon answers.

"Sorry," the boy says awkwardly rubbing the back of his neck, "you just smell like hybrids, that's all."

"Our friends are hybrids." EunMin says with a smile, which slowly fades away as she thinks about the boys.

Are they doing well? Are they worried? Are they looking for them? Did they get the message?

"Do you have a name?" Namjoon asks breaking her out of her thoughts.

"Ah, yes." The boy responds offering the detectives an eye smile. "My name is Soobin."

"Nice to meet you Soobin." Namjoon says offering the boy a smile. "I'm Namjoon, and this is EunMin." Said girl also smiles at the boy, looking at Namjoon in alert when she hears him wince.

"Are you okay?" Soobin asks, big dark eyes looking at the detective with worry.

"I'm fine." Namjoon reassures. "It's just a scratch." He adds looking at EunMin, who gently cups his face before she starts taking out the supplies from the small bag.

She is limited in what she can do at the moment but at least it should help him a little.

First, she examines his face and starts with the simple wounds, a cut on his swollen lip, and dark bruise around his eye.

"Just what have they been doing to you?" EunMin mutters as she carefully places the ointment around his eye making the boy wince at the slightest of contact. "Sorry."

"It's all good." Namjoon says giving her a small, tight smile.

"Can I see your knee?" She asks, Namjoon groaning as he attempts to sit up to lift his leg.

"Okay. Try not too move much." She instructs. "I'll check."

Namjoon nods and grits his teeth as the girl slowly rolls up his pants until his knee is visible, his hands gripping the bars tighter.

"Does it hurt a lot?" She asks.

"Yes."

"Can you move it?"

"A little?" He answers. But it hurts every time."

"Okay." EunMin says taking the small roll of gauze in her hand, carefully wrapping it around his bruised and swollen knee. "It's hard to tell with all the swelling and bruises but I think it might be fractured. This should help cushion it a bit."

"Thanks." Namjoon says letting out a deep exhale, both falling into silence as they lay side by side on the cage.

Moments later, Namjoon lifts his head as he hears shuffling next to him, the girl taking out a small object out of her pocket.

"What's that?" Namjoon asks curiously glancing it.

"Antidote pill." She answers lifting it up so he can see it. "We managed to make the serum into a pill in case something like this happened."

"Wow." Namjoon says. So many things had happened while he was away. "Do you need water?"

"Here." Soobin says handing them his bottle of water.

"Thank you Soobin." Namjoon says giving the boy a grateful smile, handing the bottle to the girl, who weakly gives them a smile, the effects of the serum already showing.

EunMin leans the side of her head against the cool metal cage, her hand holding her up as she swallows hard, handing the bottle back to the boy.

"You can take as much as you need." He says looking concerned.

"That's all I needed, thank you."

The boy nods and slowly goes back to his place, glancing at the detectives once in a while out of curiosity.

The girl had taken the antidote, but Namjoon notices her shivering, so he gently pulls her closer to him.

"You're burning up EunMin-ah." Namjoon softly says, the girl only nodding her head in response.

Namjoon winces with every move, but manages to take his jacket off to give it to the girl.

They struggle for a while, but manage to find a comfortable position for the both of them, the world quiet around them.

"Are they asleep?" EunMin whispers.

"It looks like it, but we could still wake them." Namjoon whispers back looking over at the other cages around them. When nobody moves or makes a sound, they continue to talk.

"Mind telling me how you ended up here." Namjoon says. "I mean not that I'm complaining but, it isn't the ideal way to meet after a while."

"Yeah...." EunMin says looking away from him, confirming his suspicions.

"Did you come here on your own?"

"They set up a trap and I "fell" for it." EunMin says making quotation marks in the air as she speaks.

"Not the best plan." He says.

"I know." EunMin says with a sigh. "But it was the only way to find you." She defends. "We tried searching everywhere Namjoon." She adds looking at him, her eyes slightly watering as she averts her gaze. "We tried everything and we couldn't find the smallest trace."

"Hey, it's okay." He reassures cupping the side of her face. "I'm just worried. This is isn't the best place to be at."

"Don't worry," EunMin says with a small smile, "I have a plan."

"A plan?" He asks raising a brow. EunMin nods and gets closer to him, whispering the plan into his ear, Namjoon nodding as he hears her plan.

"I think it's going to work." He says.

"I hope so. I know they'll figure it out."

I love reading your theories about what what's going on in the story, you are all so creative^^ I would also like to dedicate this chapter to @GG_coolgirl thank you so much for reading lovely, I always look forward to reading your comments~
Please stay safe and take care of yourselves lovelies. thank you for reading!
~Van
(2020.07.04)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

278K 14.2K 41
NAMJOON X READER X JUNGKOOK - HYBRIDS AU โœ”๏ธ โ™กโ™กโ™ก My whole life feels out of control, something I can't grasp. Nothing ever goes my way, so trying to c...
19.1K 1.8K 42
Jimin, a hybrid, has a mission to save his family. Eden has a mission to escape her's. Two unlikely allies cross paths one winter's night and set on...
1.5M 67.1K 58
"Please don't use your puppy eyes on me." "Why? I'm cute when I do this!" You're living an ordinary life. Wake up, go to work and go to sleep. A rout...
547K 24K 52
A story in which Yoongi accidentally orders a hybrid online. Will they give up at the thought of not being alone when Yoongi realises or will they a...