Trying to impress Matt

By xxitunes22

Rain is desperate for Matt to see her as something more than his best friends little sister. Though, she woul... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40

chapter 7

239K 1.8K 70
By xxitunes22

heyy guys....so I need you guys to tell me how I am going and if the story is not really working

okk here is the story now

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Walking past my room to Joe’s, my heart began to race incredulously fast. I didn’t want to face him just yet but I guess I have to face up to this sooner rather than later.

“Joe it’s me!” I screamed outside his room, though the loud blaring of his music probably drowned my voice. Once again I screamed and knocked on his door, but he didn’t respond.

Frustrated more than nervous, I opened the door then slammed it shut, gaining the attention of Joe and Matt. “Yes sis?” Joe asked looking at me impatiently.

Getting straight to the point, I told him what I wanted him to do. “I need you to delete that video that contains me singing like an idiot off of facebook.” Gosh, that was such an embarrassing video and I couldn’t believe that that’s how I act when I’m drunk. I should never drink ever again.

“No can do sis. Apparently I’m under suspicion for offensive language or some shit and now I don’t have access to my facebook.” He looked happy about that.

“What do you mean you can’t access your facebook?” I all but yelled. He laughed at my outburst which caused me to get mad. “Stop laughing you idiot! Do you realise how many people have come up to me and asked me to sing for them? Like the whole student body. It is so embarrassing to walk down the hallways at school and get mocked for being drunk...” I kept my rant up until Joe stopped laughing. I then looked at Matt who was trying to suppress his laughter, though he had a huge smirk on his face. “And why are you looking at me like that? Joe, tell Matt to turn around and do something productive.” Okay, I really sound like a psycho right now. It’s just that I am really embarrassed about this video. No one but Joe and my dad know about my singing and now the whole of the student body know.

“Matt, please disregard everything my sister has said to you. She suffers from schizophrenia and paranoia.” Joe put his hands up as a way to symbolise that he is harmless towards me and in response; I threw a pile of clothes that was on the floor next to me at his retreating body.

“Shit! Matt help me!” Joe ordered to Matt, as he grabbed a pen and threw it back at me.

“A pen, really?” I asked, as I looked around his room, trying to find a weapon to use against two fully grown boys. I noticed a pillow on his floor and picked it up, holding it against my chest.

“A pillow, really?” Joe mocked back as both him and Matt began to creep towards me. I knew they were trying to block me and I knew it was worked when I took a step back and felt my whole body hit the door.

“Stay where you are and I won’t hit you guys with the pillow.” Okay, I know it was a really bad threat, but it was the only thing I had on me.

They looked at each other then turned back to me and smirked evilly. “Rain, Rain, Rain...what to do with you?” Joe taunts as he takes a step closer. I clutched the pillow in my hands and position my knee so it can hit him where it hurts but he saw what I was going to do and side stepped me.

“Stay away from me!” I screamed but it only caused them to take another step towards me. Damn, they were now like one step away from me. “I’ll scream out rape and then the old lady across the street will have no choice but too...” I was cut off when Matt grabbed my waist and began to tickle me. I laughed out loud, telling him to stop but he shook his head. “M-Matt...please...stop.”

“Matt, continue to tickle her while I search her room for something to use against her.” Joe commanded while I whimpered loudly.

“Stop tickling me Matt!” I whispered since I was beginning to become out of breath.

“Make me.” He responds, grabbing both of my hands in one of his hands and continuing to tickle my waist in his other. I pretended to be in pain by crying out that he was hurting me which made him let go of me. I used the few moments of freedom to check my uninjured hands, then tackled him when he least expected it.

“Shit woman!” He yelled looking shocked as I straddled him and began to tickle his sides. He definitely wasn’t ticklish there so I tried to tickle under his arm. That got a reaction from him. Hmm, so that’s where he is ticklish. I laughed when I saw him squirming against me.

“Who knew a big boy like you was ticklish?” I mock as I began to tickle him harder.

“Joe, hurry up!” Matt screamed causing me to laugh louder. It was an evil laugh which made me look more like I’m a psycho.

For some reason, I forgot all about my big attraction with Matt as we were laughing together, me on top of him, tickling him like crazy. I felt him trap my hands underneath his arms when he had enough and I couldn’t pull them out from his lock. I saw the competitiveness in his eyes which made him look gorgeous. “I bet you can’t tickle me now.” He smirked making me tremble slightly.

I didn’t answer him. Instead, I leant down slowly, watching him look at my face in curiosity then eventually looking down towards the top of my breasts which were showing on display. I saw him swallow then look up at me again. I could see something happening to him as I leant further down, exposing more of myself. I could hear and see his uneven breathing which caused me to smile inside. Well damn, if this is all it takes to impress Matt, then hell, I should have started acting this way years ago.

“Rain?” He whispered, looking at me quizzically as my mouth neared his beautiful thick lips.

“Mmmm,” was my smart response as I tenderly grazed my lips against his. I took note of how he loosened his hold of my hands and used his big great hands to grab onto my hips. I took the opportunity to tickle under his arm again until he squirmed beneath me again. “I bet I can tickle you whenever and wherever I want!” I whispered huskily, smirking at his shocked expression.

“Rain stop tickling me!” He yelled, causing me to laugh out loud.

“Looks like the tables have turned Matty!” I remark, tickling up his arm and under his ear. I could feel his chest grumbling from uncontrolled laughter and I smiled at the thought that I could make him laugh this hard.

“Not so fast!” He challenges, grabbing onto my hips and lifting me off of him. I fall on my ass, laughing hysterically as he grabs onto my hips again and throws me on top of his shoulders. I hit his backside a few times, earning a whole lot of chuckling from him, until I hear him opening the door and walking down the hallway.

“Wait, where are you taking me?” I scream, as I hit his back and try to kick his stomach. He doesn’t even flinch at my strong attempts at hurting him.

“Joe!” Matt screams, causing me to redden in the face.

“In Rain’s room.” He screams back, causing him to turn right and enter my room. “Dude, why is my sister hanging off of your shoulders?” He questions Matt.

“She asked for it.” He responds, earning a few kicks and punches from me.

“Dude, control her!” Joe snickers, causing me to grow angrier and angrier.

“Okay Matt put me down now!” I command nicely.

“No, I like the view I got right now.” I blush profusely, even though he can’t see me. “Ouch!” Matt complains as he loses his balance, making me fall onto my bed. I straighten myself up, watching Matt and Joe look at each other angrily.

“That’s for trying to flirt with my sister.” Joe says looking pretty pissed off right at the moment.

“Chill dude, I was just joking.” Matt says, causing my heart to wrench.

“Do you have passwords on everything?” Joe asks, changing the subject very quickly, though he still looks slightly frustrated.

“Yeah I do, have a problem with that?” I ask right back. I really should thank Lia for telling me to put a password on my computer and mobile phone.

“Of course I do. Now I got nothing on you, you freaking nerd.” I didn’t even get angry at his last remark. I was still kind of hurt from how Matt couldn’t see me as something a little bit more than his friend’s ‘little sister.’

“You still have that video of me and you know I didn’t want anybody to know about my singing.” I could see his eyes softening a little and I used it to my advantage. “Just leave me alone right now.” I could see him try to say something but Matt stepped in.

“Look mate, maybe you should leave and I’ll stay and talk with her.” I could see Joe was weighing up the pro’s and con’s of leaving his best friend with his little sister but after a while, I guess he felt more guilty about posting up the video that he left with a strict look towards Matt. Obviously it was a look that told Matt to keep his hands off of me or else.

“You can leave too Matt.” I looked down at my hands, half afraid that he would leave, half afraid that he would stay.

“Not before I ask you one thing?” I relented by looking up and cocking an eyebrow at him. “Why don’t you want people to know that you sing?”

“Long story Matt and I’m sure you would rather hang out with Joe then listen to it.” I saw him shake his head which caused me to look at him in confusion.

“No way Rain. I want to know why because you have an amazing voice.” I looked at him like he was crazy.

“And you got that from a video that showed me singing a children’s lullaby drunk?” I ask him, getting of my bed and sitting on the chair next to my desk.

“No, I got that from hearing you sing when you’re in the kitchen cooking food for me and Joe, and when you’re in the shower not realising your singing as loud as us boys watching the football game.” I saw him staring at me intensely which caused me to blush bright scarlet.

“You heard me singing?” I ask him incredulously.

“I’ve heard you singing for years but I didn’t say anything because I didn’t want you to stop.” I widened my eyes at this revelation as my heart stammered in my chest. That was the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me. I smiled brightly.

Just then, I heard Joe screaming from the other side of the door telling us he is coming in.

“Matt we got us some dates. Let’s get ready.” I could see Joe looking from Matt to me, making sure we weren’t doing anything wrong. The fact that we were a few metres apart showed Joe that nothing went on. This caused him to smirk slightly.

“Man, I don’t feel up for it.” Matt looked at me quickly and then looked at Joe for his response. I smiled at the fact that Matt didn’t want to go out with another girl but wiped the smile off of my face when Joe glared at me.

“We’re going Matt.” Joe stated through clenched teeth.

“Fine. I’ll see you soon Rain.” I nod my head, watching both Joe and Matt leave and then I sigh in my seat. What to do now? I think, looking at my phone which is sitting on my desk. I smile then call Lia.

“What’s up girl?” She questions straight away.

“We’re going out.”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

remember to comment/vote/fan xxx

Continue Reading