Taming Aurora

Bởi KimmyUB

BOOK 3 in THE ROMANO SERIES Can be read as a standalone BUT I would advise you to read book I and 2 first to... Xem Thêm

INTRODUCTION
CAST
PROLOGUE
IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE
Chapter 1 - DANTE
Chapter 2 - Aurora
Chapter 3 - The Twins' 5th Birthday Party
Chapter 4 - Invitation To Stay
Chapter 5 - The "TALK"
Chapter 6 - Aurora's Admission Vs Maddie's Confession
Chapter 7 - Emergency Meeting
Chapter 8 - I CAN'T DO THIS...!
Chapter 9 - THIS COULD BE IT!
Chapter 10 - The Kiss
Chapter 11 - Something isn't right!
Chapter 12 - Who the fuck is this KENNEDY?
Chapter 13 - I'm so dead...
Chapter 14 - Radio Silence
Chapter 15 - Temptations
Chapter 16 - We got this... But maybe we don't
Chapter 17 - Quality Time with the BFF
Chapter 18 - So it's true...?
Chapter 19 - Players CAN'T be played!
Chapter 20 - BE MINE!
Chapter 21 - Making The Connections
Chapter 22 - Long time no see... (PART 1)
Chapter 23 - Where are you WILDCAT...??? (Long time no see... PART 2)
Chapter 24 - COME FIND ME... I need you! (Long time no see... PART 3)
Chapter 25 - Unexpected Surprise...
Chapter 26 - Paying for your SINS...
Chapter 27 - We're under attack!
Chapter 28 - They didn't make it...
Chapter 29 - He didn't make it...
Chapter 30 - How do one make that choice?!
Chapter 31 - They can't all be... GONE!
Chapter 32 - THE FUNERAL (Part 1)
Chapter 33 - This is your fault! ( THE FUNERAL Part 2)
Chapter 34 - Secret Meeting
Chapter 35 - What The FUCK?!!!
Chapter 36 - I GOT YOU...
Chapter 38 - You're a long ways from home...
Chapter 39 - Now you know... Who's the fool now?
Chapter 40 - Torturing Trash... ROMANO STYLE
Chapter 41 - Get lost in the dark
Chapter 42 - Changes Needs To be Made
Chapter 43 - I Love You DaD...
Chapter 44 - Shut up and MARRY ME!
Chapter 45 - Wedding Day (Part 1)
Chapter 46 - Wedding Day (Part 2)
Chapter 47 - Blissfully Happy
EPILOGUE - PART 1
EPILOGUE (PART 2) - TAMED
FINAL AUTHORS NOTE

Chapter 37 - You... BETRAYED ME!

2K 98 76
Bởi KimmyUB

NEXT DAY - (Mon, 06 March 2023) AFTER MIDNIGHT

Stephano's POV

As I'm making way down the secret passageway that will lead me straight to my bedroom, I can't push out the uneasy feeling that creeps up on me the closer I get to the door. I know she will probably be asleep since it's so late and with her being pregnant, she gets tired easily and knowing how her previous two pregnancies went down, I'd say she was in bed fast asleep by 9 and will be up before five in the morning, if not four either due to a craving, or nausea, and later on in the pregnancy it'll be due to discomfort, or the babies kicking or simply because she's horny. That last part is what I enjoyed the most, waking up to her riding my cock.

Pushing open the door after unlocking it from the inside with the code, I stepped into the dark room, well not fully dark since my wife had her scented candles lit all around the room, and as I expected, she is fast asleep. Moving to the bed, I bend down and pecked her forehead and tucked the blanket over her again and made my way to couch closest to the bed so I can see her fully when she wakes, because I don't want to get in bed with her, not knowing if she's angry or what her reaction will be to seeing me here, even though she knows about me being alive, I can tell she's hurt and probably feels I betrayed her trust, judging by how swollen eyelids look, and how red her nose is. I fucked up this time and I hope she can forgive me and try to understand after I explained what really happened, maybe I should lead with that before begging for her forgiveness.

It's been three hours of me sitting here watching her sleep, I had a few glasses of scotch and worked out a little plan which Dante and I will deal with tonight, I think this is something we need to tackle on our own because that son of a bitch took our father from us, and by God his going to pay for that, he'll pay for shooting on my family, for petrifying my children and wife, and for taking my wife's best friend from her. And from what I heard about what happened to Aurora, I'm sure Dante has a bit more to avenge than I do, since his woman could have lost their baby.

I'm really impressed and proud of Dante, his figured this all out. He put this whole thing together and the more I thing about it, I'm convinced it's time for him to step up because he had proved himself over and over again how he can take charge and deal with shit that needs to be done. And I must admit Aurora has a lot to do with that because she is the reason my brother grew up, she's the one that stabled him or a more fitting word, tamed him and made him stronger, made him flourish and become the man I always knew was buried deep inside of his Playboy ways and I'm damn proud of him...

"Steph..." I was snapped out of my thoughts by my beautiful wife's sleepy voice, causing my eyes to snap her way and found her rubbing the sleep out of her eyes, but still kept her eyes trained on me, probably wanting to make sure I'm really here.

"Hey baby" I said with a small smile and I watched her lift herself into a sitting position and I immediately stood and went to sit in front of her on the bed as she leaned against the headboard.

"So it was true..." She stated softly with unshed tears in her eyes, I only smiled at her and moved closer, stroked her cheek and pulled her into my arms as the tears started rolling down her cheeks.

"I'm here baby, I'm here and I'm sorry I took so long, God I'm sorry" I whispered stroking her hair but she shook her head slightly and when I pulled back, she lifted her head and shook her head wiping her tears away. Here it comes.... Bracing myself for the slap I know is coming.

"No... No" she says through gritted teeth and more tears as she shook her head even more violently.

"I'm so.. I'm sorry" she says through her tears and I let her go and regarded her, she didn't look like she was mad at me, she didn't look like she was happy to see me either, she looks scared, petrified even. Titling my head to the side, I watched as she turns her head away from me, guiltily?

"Kiara what are you sorry for, I fucked up I kn-" I was busy saying because she's confusing me and causing my stomach to twist as I watched her turn her head my way, tears still rolling down her face as she looked at me with a broken look on her face but her eyes held guilt, but for what?!

"Baby what's going on, talk to me. You fucking scaring me" I said and instinctively my hand flew to her stomach, it can't be right? Not our babies... And when I looked up she shook her head and wiped the tears away roughly.

"They're fine, but I messed up and I'm sorry...I... really am" she said sniffling and wiping at her face again. "I did something you will never forgive me for" she said more clearer now, shaking her head, like she can't believe it or something.

"But you have to understand I was so angry and hurt by you faking your death and not telling me about it, I felt so betrayed, I was beside myself and I'm so-" she was busy and was about to apologise yet again, gritting my teeth as that petrified feeling came back tenfold, I had to cut her off.

"Kiara if you apologise one more time I'm gonna lose it, just tell me what the fuck you're talking about" I said moving a few inches away from her, something she didn't miss and she chocked on a sob that broke through her and she nods her head probably at herself for some reason, swallowing a few times and wiping her face again, she clears her throat and I sat up straighter instantly.

"When I overheard Dante yelling at Francesco about you being alive, I was shocked so much so that I was shaking uncontrollably and couldn't even stand on my feet" she says shaking her head again. "But that didn't last long because I remembered how your so called death had affected me, for two weeks I cried myself to sleep, I didn't eat regularly the way I was suppose to, I didn't even spend time with our kids" she says the last part softly with more tears and I felt like I was being stabbed in the heart for what I have done to her, even if I had no idea what was happening.

"I got so angry because I realized that you kept me in the dark and if that's not enough, you probably watched me brake apart from the shadows and did nothing, and when you did decide to reveal yourself, it was to your brothers, not me" she says with a little sad laugh shaking her head unbelievably.

"That hurt me more you know..." She says with even more tears and when I tried to reach for her she shook her head, holding up her hand for me to stop. "Don't" she whispered lowering her head.

"I'm sorry, but you don't understand what ha-" I was busy saying when she cut me off.

"I'm not done" she says and I nodded my head knowing she needs to vent, she needs to get it all off her chest. "I walked out of our home feeling nothing but rage, hatred and betrayed. All the things I never imagined I'd ever feel because of you. And because of that I drove out of here with the full intention of hurting you as badly as you did me" she said and the tears just multiplied as they streamed down her face as she said the last part, and in that moment I felt my heart racing, my head felt like it's about to explode and breath caught in my throat as I waited for the dreadful news she's about to break to me. I could see that it was bad, judging by the way she's looking at me and by the way Dante was acting...

"I wanted to hurt you, to get revenge for everything you put me through and watching in shadows and not doing a damn thing as your death ripped me apart and I wasn't thinking, I was stupid but I did it bec-" she was rambling non-stop, not looking at me and fidgeting with her fingers, pissing me off because I just wanted her to get it over with and tell me what the fuck she has done!

"Just spit it out for FUCKSAKES!" I gritted out already pissed as fuck because I know exactly how her mind works, she knows me too well and she knows the only thing she can do to hurt me, the only thing she can do to piss me off or to get revenge, is something I can't even think of, let a lone voice out loud, but I know deep in my gut it's what she's about to tell me.

"Did you FUCK him?!" I gritted out bitterly, when I saw she was finding it hard to say it! Yet she fucking found it so fucking easy to fuck around on me!!! "TELL ME!!!" I growled startling her and she looked at me like I was scaring her, GOOD!

"No... I didn't I swear" she whispered with a quivering voice and I gritted my teeth as I stood up, I need to get away from her.

"What have you done then?" I asked when I noticed she wasn't planning on admitting to anything, she just said there sniffing, pissing me off even more!

"We kissed..." She said so softly that I almost didn't catch it through my pacing, ALMOST! I stopped in my tracks and faced fully, titling my head to the side as she lowered her head, if she keeps going her fucking head will be on her lap, that's how far she's lowering her head, but is it in shame though?

"Is that all?" I asked with suspicion because I felt that there's more.

"He touched me but I swear nowhere where he wasn-" she was busy trying to explain, looking at me now pleadingly.

"What?! Nowhere he wasn't supposed to?!" I asked and I felt my rage bubbling over, I felt like smashing something through someone's face, maybe hers but preferably his! "He wasn't supposed to be fucking touching you AT ALL!!!" I barked out and she jumped.

"Who is he?" I asked through gritted teeth and she shook her head AGAIN! "WHO IS HE?!!!!" I growled and she started sobbing, every tear she let fall feels like fuel feeding the fire I felt inside me! Turning around, I made my way to the door, I'll find out who he is myself then!

"Steph please, I'm sorry please..." I heard her behind me as I yanked the door open, not giving a fuck that I'm about to reveal myself to my men, I just need to get the fuck away from her!

"Kiara, I swear to God if you come anywhere near me!" I gritted out without turning to face her and I heard her gasp softly, without waiting a second I slammed the door shut in her face. It's too fucking late for her sorry for her pathetic apologies, which I'm sure she doesn't mean any of it! Why tell me? Because she wanted me to hurt... So why apologise?

CUE SONG ABOVE 👆
(Apologize - By. Timberland ft OneRepublic)

She wanted to get back at me when I done nothing wrong! All she had to do was confront me with one of her famous bitch fits, slap me around even but THIS?! I can deal with a lot of shit, but to have another touch her, kiss her? That I cannot deal with, I won't deal with that kind of betrayal... Look what it did to my parents, and in the end my mother paid for it, with her life! My question is why she would tell my brother what she had done before telling me shit! I must look like I fool now, maybe she was rubbing it in, wanting the boys to know how she betrayed me! To gloat that SHE got it right to fucked me over!

Walking to my office without even walking into any one of my men, I made my way inside and stopped in my tracks when I noticed Dante laying on the couch fast asleep, still in his jeans and hoodie, bottle of Scotch in front of him on the coffee table. Grabbing the bottle and taking a gulp from the cap, I made my way to my desk and sat down, flipping open my laptop and grabbing the new phone from the draw of my desk, since I have no fucking clue what they did with my phones, because Francesco said Dante has it, at least the business phone, my darling wife currently has my personal phone or maybe she gave it to her lover, my replacement!

"You okay?" Dante grunted sleepily, snapping me back to reality, one that's worse than any fucking nightmare!

"How did you know what she did?" I asked without looking at him and he sighed and I could hear him sit up.

"Did she not tell you everything?" He asked instead and I gritted my teeth and snapped my head his way and his eyes grew wide, why I have no fucking clue.

"Just answer the fucking question! HOW.DID.YOU.KNOW?!" I growled throwing the bottle of Scotch I still had in my hand, across the room and it hit the shelve where I keep pictures of my family on, and the pictures fell and glass scattered everywhere.

"Fine! I saw her!" He said and the second that left his mouth, I jumped up and he did too instantly, lifting his hands in surrender as I took slow steps towards him.

"What did you just say?" I asked him calmly and he shook his head and ran a hand through his hair.

"I caught her in the act okay...." He says taking a step back just as I got a few feet near him.

"Who?" I asked knowing full well he knows what I'm asking him.

"Look Steph man, if you calm down I will tell you everything, just calm the fuck down!" He yelled and that pissed me off, not that he yelled but the fact that his asking me to calm down when he knows what she did! Grabbing the glass coffee table, I lifted it and smashed it with a growl against the wall behind him, just above his head and the glass scattered, hitting him on his hands as he crouched down covering his head.

"DON'T TELL ME TO FUCKING DOWN!!!" I shouted, breathing heavily as I peered down at him. "Who.was.she.with?" I asked him slowly.

"Carson!" He yelled jumping up and I stumbled back looking at him as if he grew a fucking second head, Carson... She betrayed me with our enemy? The one that possibly killed my father, and other family members?

"Carson?" I asked gritting my teeth.

"Steph she didn't know! She didn't even know who he is" he said fast and I let out a bitter chuckle.

"Oh so that makes it alright?" I asked turning my back to him laughing as I make my way to the liquor cabinet, grabbing a full bottle of Scotch from the shelf, I opened it and took another huge gulp.

"She betrayed me and then have the balls to apologise after fucking around on me with the enemy! The same asshole that took Dad from us" I said turning back around to face him and he stood there in the same spot shaking his head.

"They didn't get that far man..." He said as if that makes it alright. He just fucking admitted that he caught her, so my question is, what if Dante hadn't seen her, how far would she have gone?

"You're right, they didn't" I said nodding and taking another gulp. "Guess we'll give her that chance before we kill him, she went far enough, why not go all....the way?" I said dragging it out with a chuckle. "And then I'll consider whether I want to I'll her or not" I said and his eyes grew wide again.

"Oh for fucksakes, don't worry! I'll wait until she delivers my children first" I said and then walked towards the door but before I got there I stopped and turned back around to face him, when something clicked.

"When you said you saw Carson at the Villa, was he with her?" I asked and he sighed but didn't answer and I turned around to face him, but his head was lowered.

"You shouldn't have stopped them, you should've watched how my wife betray me, just to see how far she would've gone, I'm actually curious" I said shaking my head with a bitter chuckle, although inside I was screaming, and badly wanted to hurt someone, I wanted to cry instead of covering it up with laughter I do not feel.

"Look man, you're just saying these things because your angry, understandably so but come one, this is Kiara we're talking about, she wouldn't have gone there!" He said with so much certainty, and every part of me wanted to believe that too, but how can I? If he had said this hours earlier I would be the first to agree, even attest to it, but now? FUCK NO!

"Yeah I use to think so too" I said nodding my head in understanding. "But she proved us both wrong didn't she? She's fucking good... I give her that, Six fucking years Dee, and this is what I get out of it?" I asked laughing again but the tears in my eyes shows how I really feel, which earned me a pitiful look from my brother, all thanks to her!

"I need to get the fuck out of here" I said turning back around, not wanting to see that look on his face a second longer, yanking the door open, I stormed out, leaving it open knowing he'll follow me.

"Where are you going?!" He asked coming up behind me, just like I thought.

"Gym, I need to get my head clear because I think it's time we pay Carson a little visit and I want to be clear headed when we do" I said because it's either the gym or someone's fucking face, either way I need to work out some of the anger I feel and try to push out the betrayal and pain because if I don't, he can use that against me because he has a few too many over me, killing my father and almost fucking my wife, MY WIFE! For the first time since I've met her, that sounded wrong in my head!

"I'll go with you" Dante says snapping me back to reality and I only continued descending the staircase, because that didn't require a response because I knew he would tag along, much to my dismay because I just want to be alone with my thoughts and work through shit on my own, in MY way!

"Steph, look you guys can wo-" Dante started saying as soon as we stepped inside the gym.

"Dante, if you must be here then be here... SILENTLY! Don't you fucking try to advise me on SHIT! THIS has got SHIT to do with you and how I proceed from here on out, is NOT up for discussion, so shut the fuck up or get the FUCK OUT!" I said adjusting the weights and started lifting, and he said nothing, just let me be.

I jumped from one machine to the next, feeling my muscles burning, my body starting to ache but none of it compares to what my insides feels like. No one will ever be able to understand why this is such a fucking difficult thing to overlook. Why this is such a sore pill to swallow. Why this hurts so fucking much, even though she hadn't gone all the way. But the truth is, what she done was more than enough to break me, and she knows it too. She might regret it but she knew what she was doing because we've spoken about the past so many times and she knows this is a way to bring me to my knees, something many tried but failed miserably but only she knew how, so I guess she needs congratulations.

"Steph!" I heard her voice before I even saw her, since she was yelling from somewhere down the hallway, and I instantly pushed stop on the treadmill, gritting my teeth, and Dante stopped with the weights he was busy with and snapped his head my way as I got off the treadmill, breathing heavily as I grabbed a towel and wiped my face, turning my back towards the door, I need a fucking shave!

"Steph, can we talk?" I heard her ask softly and then I heard heavy footsteps.

"You fucked up BIG, this time" I heard Dante grunted out softly to her. "Just go, I'll talk to him" he said and that made me turn around fast.

"And why would you need to do that?" I asked directing the question at him but I feel like that was directed at both of them.

"Steph please we need to talk... please" she begged and I shook my head because the way she looked at the moment, broken, devastated, heartbroken, scared, lost, in so much pain... Seeing this look on her would have drove me over the edge and I would've gone after the person's blood whoever put her through this. But she put US through this shit and now she wants to look like the victim who was WRONGED! Like the one that was BETRAYED!

"Are you going to follow me around just so we can have at it, instead of staying the fuck away from me so I can calm down! You're fucking asking for it, so let's do this then" I said throwing the towel to the floor with a bit more force than necessary and stalking closer to her slowly.

"You want to talk about how I BETRAYED you! Made you ANGRY... So much so that I pushed you into that son of bitch's arms. Is that why you're here? Is that what you FEEL we need to talk about?!" I asked and then I stopped a few feet away from her, Dante stood in the middle of us, but with enough room so we can be face to face.

"Steph..." She was busy saying, when I cut her off by lifting my finger and glaring at her, showing her not to fucking interrupt me!

"I don't want to hear shit from you! It's my time now! Let me give you the fucking explain you didn't wait for or asked for before you went and fucked around on me!" I said through gritted teeth.

"Steph!" Dante said and I snapped my head his way. "This is between me and her, and if you need to be here then I suggest you shut the fuck up" I said calmly and then turned back to face my teary eyed wife.

"You think I planned all this shit, faking my death, letting you mourn me intentionally, while I... what did you say? Stood in the shadows and watched you break apart?" I asked her with a shake of my head and walking away from them, I can't stand being that close to her! I can't even stand being in the same ROOM as her, and I can't believe I'm about to say this but I am disgusted by just looking at her. Grabbing a bottle of water I lifted it to my lips and watched how she wiped her tears away and how Dante is comforting HER! Gulping down half of the water I faced them fully again.

"The funeral was on Saturday correct?" I asked rhetorically to no one in particular. "Well I woke up from a fucking Coma Wednesday evening or Thursday morning, I'm not a fuck sure because time and days were a bit hazy at the time. I had no fucking idea that I was declared dead or that my funeral will be in two days, all I know is what the doc told me and apparently he was under the impression that I gave the order to sedate me or put me in an induce coma to Fake my death, to put the enemy off my trail or some shit like that! I was a bit out of it but when I came to my full senses, I-"

"WHAT?!" Dante yelled just as shocked as her, judging by the way her eyes grew in her fucking head but I continued, not wanting to elaborate on shit!

"I came straight here when I could actually lift myself from that fucking hospital bed! Whatever drug the doc gave me, fucked me up, I had no fucking clue what was going on, or even where the fuck I was or why I was there because everything was a blur and I was confused and couldn't make sense of anything until the doc clarified everything for me and that's when it came out that Francesco was the one that ordered the doc to declare me dead" I said shrugging and Dante shook his head and stumbled to the nearest bench and sat on it while my wife stood looking at me sadly with tears running down her cheeks.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't know wh-" she was busy apolosing, again!

"YOU DIDN'T ASK, DID YOU?!" I shouted and she sobbed even louder. "You fucked me up.... Completely with this, I hope you know that and that you're damn proud of yourself!" I said wiping the tears from my own eyes roughly because those bastards had to betray me by slipping out before I even realized and she moved forward wiping her own tears.

"Steph I'm sorry, I thought you betrayed me, that you lied to me..." She said and I shook my head.

"But I didn't, but you sure did! You RUINED US! You fucking ruined what we had! And for what Kiara? Revenge? To hurt me! Well congratulations you plan succeeded" I said running a hand over my face, wiping the tears away and turning my back to her, not able to look at her.

"Please don't say that... We can work this out, I know I fucked up and I'm sorry, just please... don't leave.. don't leave...me" she said through her tears and when I turned around to face her she had her hands in front of her face as she kept repeating "please don't leave me".

"You should have thought of that before you went there with the intention of cheating on me, you did this deliberately to hurt me, but you didn't think how it'll hurt our marriage did you? You didn't think how it'll affect our family, did you?!" I asked and she sobbed even louder.

"How could you do this to us? How could you... FUCK! I can't do this..." I said wiping the tears away, feeling so much like a fucking pussy, she makes me fucking weak! But no more!

"Please don't do-" she was busy saying, pulling on my arm as I made my way past her and without saying a word I pulled my arm roughly out of her clutching hands and walked to the door, yanking it open, I turned to her.

"Stay" I gritted out and walking out and slamming the door behind me and making my way to the stairs, ignoring the shocked looks from the men I passed, ignoring the whispers and gasps and those who actually remembered who I am and remembered their fucking manners and actually greeted me with the usual "morning boss" and a bow of their heads.

Walking up the stairs and making my way back to my bedroom, I slammed the door shut and made my way to the bathroom, I could seriously use a shower and a fucking shave. Although none of those are the things I actually want to do right now, I want to run back to the gym and grab her and hold her. I hate seeing her cry, and I hate the fact that I HATE HER for what she had done! Even if I was a coward who would set this up to hide or stay in the shadows to protect myself from an unknown enemy, which I am NOT, but even if I was, her seeking revenge for that in another man's bed or arms is just fucking WRONG! It's DISGUSTING! UNFORGIVABLE!

There is no excuse for being unfaithful! If she believed I was dead and because of her being vulnerable and another took advantage of that, then yes that could have been something I could forgive eventually, something I could get over! But THIS... I don't know if I can forgive her for betraying me, for betraying our family! How am I supposed to forget the image that she painted in my head, her in his arms, his lips covering hers, his hands running all over her... As that image popped in my head I slammed my fist against the shower hall.

"I'm sorry" I heard her whisper from behind me, before I felt her hands wrap around me and my body tensed under her touch, not relax the way it use! I immediately pulled her hands off me and turned around to face her.

"What are you doing?" I gritted out and she took a step forward.

"Making this better, apolosing" she says trying to reach for me again but I caught her hand and roughly pushed it away.

"Don't fucking touch me, you lost that right, now get the FUCK OUT!" I gritted out breathing heavily because each word pained me as I said it, her pained expression squeezed my heart and the way she stood looking at me.

"Steph please..." She begged and I shook my head.

"Just go, alright! LEAVE!" I said and she stumbled out of the shower, how I want to wrap my arms around her and fuck the pain away but I can't, not this time around. This time it's different. "And Kiara" I said and she turned to look at me.

"Yes..." She whispered hopeful.

"I'm leaving soon, don't know when I'll be back and I expect you to be a fucking mother to our children, and not look for another dick to ride, are we clear?" I gritted out and the way her face fell and the tears burst out as her lips started wobbling, made me wince at her reaction to what I had just said.

I regret adding that last bit but I needed her to know what she had done was fucked up! I needed her to see how I see her as. Without saying a word, she nodded and walked out of the bathroom and I lowered my head regretting that I'm hurting her with my words, and that's why I need to get the fuck out of here. Leaning against the wall and letting the water spray all over my back, trying to relax my muscles and trying to get my head clear at the same trying to shut off my heart too.

I have never felt this kind of pain before... I never knew heartbreak could be felt physically, and I never thought I would ever feel this way, not because of her! I thought we were unbreakable, that we were a force to be reckoned with, and I thought we could make it through just about anything, but now I'm not so sure! I gave her everything, I allowed her to walk all over me, I allowed her to bring me to my knees, time and time again! Shutting off the water but finding it difficult to shut off my thoughts, I grabbed a towel and wrapped it around my lower half and made my way to the mirror. Grabbing the shaving cream, I tried to focus on the task and not my crying wife behind the door.

As soon as I was done, I stood in front of the closed bathroom door, taking a few deep breaths because I know as soon as I open the door she would be there, she's fucking stubborn that way and although I use to find that one of her many good qualities that attracted me to her, I know it's one that'll annoy the shit out of me now when all I want is be left alone! And just as I thought, as soon as I pushed the door opened she almost jumped from the bed where she was laying back on, in her fluffy white bathrobe, one I always found her look beautiful in, no make-up, no hair do, just her natural self.

"Steph can we talk please.... I mean what can I do to fix this... please?" She asks as I'm making my way to the closet and was about to ignore her again, but chose not to hurt her, I'm not like her! I can't hurt the love of my life, not the way she did, or in any other way even though every cell in my body wants to rip her heart out and stomp on it, the way she did mine.

"Nothing. I need time Kiara" I said making my way inside the closet.

"Okay, I can do that but tell me I won't lose you, that we'll be okay?" She asks hopeful with unshed tears in her eyes.

"I can't promise you that, let a lone say it when I myself don't a fuck know" I said shrugging. Grabbing a bag, I started shoving a few things in, mostly my guns and other accessories and underwear because I know I have a few suits at the mansion, plus a pair jeans or two.

"What are you doing? Where are you going?" She asks frantically when she noticed I'm packing a few things.

"I'm leaving Kiara, I have a lot to deal with and top of that shit is finding your lover! Now please leave me the fuck alone, will you!" I gritted out pulling my jeans on and shoving my black T-shirt on, grabbing my bag and black leather jacket I walked past her.

"If you need anything call Gio or Elijah" I said walking towards the door, ignoring her cries for me, I yanked the door open and turned to look at a broken Kiara.

"Please I can't live without you..." She whispered brokenly through a chocked sob, I hated how it pains me to see her this way, but it's all due to her own actions, she did this to us, not me! Now she has to suffer the consequences of those fucked up actions!

CUE SONG BELOW 👇
(No Air - By. Jordan Sparks ft Chris Brown)

"This is what you wanted right? You.... BETRAYED ME! And now you get to watch me walk away, but at least you got what you wanted, my heart ripped out of my chest. So don't cry, be happy your plan worked and if you're a good girl, I'll let him fuck you before I kill him" I said winking at her, and slamming the door behind me!          

Feeling no regret for what I had just said to her and for actually meaning it! You see she kissed another, she let another touch her in a way no one else were suppose to because she belonged to me! But yet she did it intentionally and that is what fucks with my head and that's what broke my heart the most! I might not be able to divorce her, but what she doesn't know is that shit is about to change for my innocent little WIFE. She changed me from the heartless bastard I was back then, to a pussy who would bend over backwards for her! And now she'll have to deal with the monster SHE has created with her fucking around!

Love And Married... Is a fucking DEATH trap! All it's ever done is fuck people up. It brings nothing but sorrow, agonizing pain and it gives the significant other the power to be able to rip you heart out of you chest and make you fall to your knees and watch how they tear it to pieces! That's what she's done to ME! She ruined us! And for WHAT?? Payback? Loving someone is suicidal, it's like taking the blade and placing it just inches above you wrist and then slicing it and watching the blood pour out with a smile on your fucking face as you bleed yourself dry...

That's what she has done, no! I got that wrong, that's what I did to myself for allowing myself to become WEAK and for LOVING her! God I wish I didn't still love her, it would make this a whole lot easier to deal with, it would make the decision I've already made, easier... But it's not and I fucking hate it! I FUCKING HATE HER! But not as much as I HATE ALL HER... I'M SORRYS, and the reasons behind them! Because her sorrys just ain't good enough... NOT THIS TIME!

CUE SONG BELOW 👇
(I'm sorry - By. Blake Sheldon)

Hey guys, 😢 I'm not in the mood to speak today, but I hope you guys enjoyed this heartbreaking chapter 😭 it just dampened my mood... So I'm going to leave all the talking to you. I know this chapter wasn't as long as the rest but it was the best I could do under the circumstances 😫 at least you got a chapter 😉 Let me know what you think and what you think Steph should do or is planning on doing, so do share your thoughts and theories. Next update the Romano brothers will be going head to head with Carson 😁💃 Anyways that's it from me, PLEASE don't forget to comment and vote.💜

THANKS FOR READING

KIMMY 😘

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

The Arrangement Bởi ☆

Bí ẩn / Thriller

471K 10.3K 48
𝟏𝟖+ "Do you have any idea," he started as he licked his lips, his tongue piercing catching my eye, "how much I've had to refrain myself from fuckin...
906K 33K 69
-COMPLETE- [09. 10. 20. - 03. 06. 21] Angelo Giovanni had eyes for a certain fiery black haired beauty. No matter what he couldn't just get enough of...
131K 3.1K 52
I watched as he slowly made his way up to me. Every step he took towards me, I stepped back until my back hit the wall. "If you know what I'm capable...
8.9K 142 43
Evanly's desires of being loved, feeling affection, satisfaction and sex were casted aside as she was stuck in a loveless marriage, but light shined...