The Cell Phone swap.

By Lolafood15

Alexandria Taylor is a famous seventeen year old actress with her best friend Ariana Jones. She has money, Fa... More

Chapter 1: Sneaking Out.
Chapter 3: Weird Convos.
Chapter 4: LA Baby.
Chapter 5: Always.
Chapter 6: Broken Promises.
Chapter 7: Comfort.
Chapter 8: Fashion Week.
Chapter 9: Kardashians?
Chapter 10: Secret's are meant to be Revealed.
Chapter 11: The Meeting.
Chapter 12: First Fight?
Chapter 13: GMA.
Chapter 14: Uncomfortable.
Chapter 15: Feels.
Chapter 16: Challenge Accepted.
Chapter 17: Heart-To-Hearts.
Chapter 18: What are you doing to me?
Chapter 19: Wig or Not?
Chapter 20: Surviving Annoyance.
Chapter 21: My Eyes are brown, Idiot.
Chapter 22: Waiter Dislikings.
Chapter 23: Manager done wrong.
Chapter 24: Hands.
Chapter 25: Smoking Hot BodyGuard.
Chapter 26: Surprise.
Chapter 27: Confessions of a teenage 'Diva'.
Chapter 28: Interview's Get Deep.
Chapter 29: Babe, What's With The Interrogating?
Chapter 30: The Truth Will Set You Free.
Chapter 31: Nap Time.
Chapter 32: Bad Boy Sweetness.
Chapter 33: Slap.
Chapter 34: Boy Toy.
Chapter 35: Blind Meeting?
Epilouge

Chapter 2: Spanish American Brit?

13.2K 504 83
By Lolafood15

Alex's POV:

Ever have that feeling where you just want to be under your covers in the warmth playing Subway Surfer on your phone and drowning out the rest of the world with donuts surrounding you and wouldn't be anywhere else but?

That's exactly how I feel right now standing in front of Laurie and her annoying voice yelling telling us that 'we could have gotten hurt'. You'd think she means good but hell no, We both know this bitch hates our guts but we're counting the months left of our contract so we could get a new manager.

That's 5 months and 12 days in counting.

I looked at Ariana and saw her wearing the same expression as me. Annoyed.

But I feel for Ari, No one hates the bitch as much as she does.

"....What if something happened and you went missing huh? Then what would we do?..."

She doesn't care about us only what the world would think.

"...Oh My, What would fans think?What would the press think? The movie didn't finish, We just put out the trailer and ads."

See?

"Well, Obviously nothing happened so can you shut the fuck up?" Ari said annoyed.

From the corner of my eye I could see our whole crew silently laughing their ass off. No one likes Laurie, Who would honestly? An alone 40 year old with 2 cats and no life but to bug two teenage girls and their crew.

"Amen to that." I said high-fiveing Ari.

For some weird unexplainable creepy reason Laurie actually did shut up.

I took that opportunity to leave and go to my room and get ready for bed, because I knew that any minute now Ari and Laurie would get into a screaming match.

I better get my earplugs.

I took off all my clothes from today and pulled on an over sized tee-shirt and my hair into a messy-bun. I climbed onto my bed and put the covers over me starting to feel warm, Until I heard my phone ring. I groaned staring at it.

Just as I was getting comfy.

I went over to the pile of clothes that I took off-I'm messy like that- And took my phone out of my butt pocket.

Hehe, Butt.

Unknown.

I debated on weather or not I should answer it because last time I did, It was a fan and my phone number got leaked.
I decided to answer it anyways just because, I'm stupid like that.

"What?"

"Hello?"

The person on the other line was still quiet. I narrowed my eyes and looked at the screen again.

"You better have a freakin reason for making me get out of bed so speak up." I said frustrated.

I'm coming bed, You just wait.

"Hello?" I asked again sitting down on the bed.

"Why do you have my phone?" A sexy voice asked.

My eyebrows rose.

'Holy shit' I mouthed to myself looking at the contact number again.

Unknown.

I know what your thinking 'how could a voice be sexy'? But trust me. I would know, He had a husky voice with a very very slight British accent. It was smooth yet not. He didn't seem pretty old, Maybe 20 or 19.

What?

I have a gift.

"Phone?" I asked suddenly understanding him. What the hell is he talking about?

"Yes, The device that is transmitting my voi-"

"I know what a phone is." I snapped rolling my eyes.

"Feisty, I like it." He said in a deep voice.

I rolled my eyes at his typical boy behavior. Guys these days.

"Is there a reason why your talking to me and I'm not laying in my bed?" I asked starting to get annoyed.

"You could get in mine-." He said huskily.

"A-nnnd, I'm turning the phone off." I said stretching my 'and'.

"Fine, Just give me my phone back." He said.

"I don't have your phone." I stated confused.

He let out a stressed sigh.

"Listen, I know I'm hot and you like me and all but did you really have to steal my phone. You seem pretty sexy, but I mean if you really wanted to se-"

"Would you shut up for once." I snapped again.

I'm already starting to hate this guy and we haven't even been talking for a minute yet.

"You really like cutting me off, now don't you Princessa." He said with a little Spanish accent.

I blushed.

What? I'm a girl. You can't blame me, Can you? If a guy with a sexy accent called you that I'm pretty sure you'd blush no matter how rude or egotistic he is.

First British? Now Spanish? What's with this guy and the accents girls find the hottest.

"How do I have your phone?"

"Did someone bump into you at the carnival outside Brooklyn today?" he asked.

"Yeah." I say after a moment as realization hits me.

The bathrooms.

"That honey, Was me." He said.

"How are we going to get our pho-"

"I'll think of something." He said cutting me off.

I rolled my eyes and groaned.

"Doesn't seem fun being cut off, now does it Babe?" He asked cockily.

"Why do you keep calling me Babe and Sexy when you don't even know how I look. I could be an obese ugly ass witch of a cougar that has 60 Cats for all you know." I said sassily.

He bursted out laughing and let me tell you, It was a hot laugh. I know your thinking how the hell could a laugh be hot be trust me, It was really cute. It was loud and booming but at the same time soothing.

What is this, I'm not even making sense anymore.

"Trust me sweet thing, You don't have the voice of a witch, And I don't mind a cougar." He said after calming down a bit from his laughing fit.

"Oh really now? What do I have a voice of then?" I asked genuinely curious.

Don't judge me. I couldn't help myself. He was a bit British but Spanish and American, It was the hottest combination ever. You would want to know what he thought of your voice too.

"Sexy, Hot, Turn on, I could go on forever but baby we have some business to get to." He said in a low husky voice.

Holy Hotness.

He thinks my voice is a turn on?

"A Turn on? How the hell does a voice turn you on?" I asked before I could shut up.

Man, I have a big mouth.

But how does it? I mean.. That's just really weird.

"You have no idea, baby," He said taking a breath.

Baby.

"Enough fantasizing about you and your voice, Now let's get talking about the phone."

And he's back ladies and gentlemen. From Sexy Spanish British accent guy to egotistic Asshole.

"First off, Ew." I said cringing.

He chuckled. "It's the truth, Baby girl."

"Are you always such a flirt?" I asked frustrated.

"Why Yes, Yes I am." He answered smugly.

I rolled my eyes. douche.

"Secondly, What about my phone. When can I get it back?"

"How about tomorrow, Near the bathroom at the fair." He asked.

Shit.

I have a shoot and I'm already busted from Laurie so I'm 100% sure she won't let me.

"I can't. I'm not allowed." I sighed.

"What, Your boyfriend won't let you see me?" He said.

"No, Not that." I waved him off distracted by thinking of my phone.

It has millions of contacts in there from my managers to my celebrity friends.

I just hope he doesn't send nudes to Selena Gomez.

That would be weird and hard to explain.

"So you do have a boyfriend?" He asked.

"No."

I heard him sigh in relief. I rolled my eyes, I've been doing that a lot with him lately.

"My manager. She's a pain in the ass." I moaned.

"Don't." He growled.

"What?"

"Don't. Just," He breathed through nose.

"Please don't do that." he said his voice going high a bit.

"Are you Ok?" I asked confused.

"Yes, continue." He said clearing his throat.

Okay..

"Um, Okay I'll just try to be there. If I can't I'll text you." I said.

"Okay."

"Bye." I said to my hot-voiced meanie of a stranger.

"GoodNight, Sweetheart." He hung up.

Well, That was weird.

Hm.

I look at the screen of his phone to see that he has a bra as a screensaver.

Ugh. Boys.

I fell asleep with a smile on my face, Not because of my stranger but because during that whole bazar bickering conversation not once did I feel famous. I finally felt like a normal teenage girl.

And I liked it.

-----------------------//--------------------
Authors note:

So you met the mystery man. how do u y'all think of this?

Vote! Comment! like!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

470K 17.3K 60
Never give up the beauty in you, just to fit in with the crowd. After all, you're a diamond and you're not suppose to fit in, but you're suppose to s...
3.3M 80.7K 59
She looks up at me, taking a step forward and smiling slightly, "How can I ever get hurt when I have you here to protect me?" "But you could have got...
166K 4.7K 36
In which Alexandria Johnosn finds her true Adrenaline Rush. But he's different, simply due to the fact that he pushes her to the actual restriction. ...
133K 4.6K 43
[NOT EDITED AT ALL AND VERY VERY CRINGY] Meghan Tresca. She's fun, sweet and beautiful, and the definition of a good girl. Chase Carter. He's arrogan...