Chapter 22: Waiter Dislikings.

Alex's POV:

"I still can't believe you did that." I heard him murmur from beside me.

I shook my head and smiled. We've been in the car for exactly 4 mins now and all Drew's been doing is complaining about how I was never mad and I got him all freaked out and worried for nothing. If you ask me I thought it was a nice thing that he was worried, It means he might actually care about me.

Pff, Yeah Right.

"I even made a few pickup lines up," he whined.

"Oh, They weren't that good anyways." I said rolling my eyes.

"I'll tell you some when your least expecting it," He smirked.

Whatever.

"We're here!" He yelled. He parked the car and I noticed that he was shaking a bit.

"Calm down, Your shaking. Are you that nervous?" I asked.

"No, I'm that pissed. Look it's him," He pointed to man getting out of a car and walking towards the restaurant doors. I didn't really see his face since he was facing his back towards me but from what I could tell he was about 40 years old, He had some gray hair but not that much and from the way he walked you could definely tell that he was a business man. I've been with enough of them to know how they walk like.

"Is your dad a business man?" I asked my eyebrows furred.

"Yeah, How'd you know?" He said looking at me confused.

"I've been with them too much and I sorta memorized how they walk, Let's just get inside and see who he's meeting." I sighed getting out of the car.

Before I could fully open it though Drew was already doing it for me. I looked up at him with an eyebrow raised.

"Lighting speed." He chuckled.

I rolled my eyes and stepped out of the car and immediately saw far flashes from the corner of my eye.

Shit, I forgot about them!

"Duck your head and walk inside." I said grabbing his arm and walking towards the entrance.

"Calm down woman, Your cutting off my circulation." He huffed yanking his arm from my hold.

Then he did the unexpected and intwined his fingers with mine. Yes, Intwine not hold but Intwine. I felt myself blush which was really weird because I rarely did that-I never did that. I shook my head looking up at the receptionist. I need to stop thinking this way, After I help him out on this he probably won't want anything to do with me ever again.

"Good evening Miss Taylor, Mr Matthew," He smiled widely at us.

I politely smiled back at him and nudged Drew with my elbow urging him to be polite. That boy needs to work on his manners. He gave the waiter a head nod and looked away carelessly.

"Hello Mr," I squinted my eyes reading his name tag.

Gregory, James.

"Gregory, Is our table ready?" I continued looking at the middle aged man.

"Call me James and yes as you requested you have a table in the back, a few down from a 'Mr Matthew'?" He said furring his eyebrows while reading the paper.

"Yeah," Drew said looking at the man with slight daggers.

"Follow me," He said murmuring something about weird teenagers.

I rolled my eyes and followed him pulling Drew behind me. We sat down and I looked over and saw that we were a good distance away from the table where we could see them clearly but I doubt they could see us. Right now, From what I could see Mr Mathew was looking at the menu sitting there alone.

"I'll be back to take your order." James said smiling.

"I don't like this waiter," Drew mumbled.

"Well, Good thing we're here to spy on your dad then, not liking waiters." I replied sarcastically.

"He's sitting alone, I'm starting to think this is waste of time," I said sighing after a few minutes.

"No it's not, Look," Drew said nodding his head slightly towards the direction of the table his dad was sitting at.

I turned my head and saw him hugging a skinny woman with a short red dress. She wrapped her hands around his neck and he put his arms around her waist a little bit lower than a married man should. His pinky finger brushed her ass and I saw Drew stiffen from the corner of my eye.

This must be hard for him, Having to see your father be this close to someone that isn't your mother. But, I've seen it before and know what it feels like so I'm glad to be here with him right now. I shook the thoughts out of my head and focused on the woman.

From what I could tell she was pretty rich, She was wearing Black Cristian brute heels and I'm pretty sure that was a French vitrine Red dress, I'm forced to learn these things from Maria. Her black hair was done in a niceish vintage fashion. Finally after what seemed like forever they broke apart and the woman turned around to sit in her chair and the moment I saw her hideous smiling face my jaw dropped.

Holy shit, It was Laurie.

-----------------------//--------------------
Authors note:

Sooooo what do you think? It turned out to be Laurie her manager and the crazy bitch that made Ari and her become enemies. How many of you thought it would be her? I hope you all keep reading because I have some great stuff in store for you all. I'll try to make my imagination as wild and mysterious as possible.

Also, I finish my exams in 2 days that's on Monday so I'll probably be updating every day then. Thx guys for reading it honestly means the world to me. Keep reading!!

Thx Loveies,

LolaaaaaaaXxxx