D i s s a s o c i a t i o n

By jahsehwifey

X is convicted and gets the death penalty for a heinous crime but did he do it? Is he as innocent as he says... More

I N T R O
Characters 😈
2. Nitty Gritty
3. Homecoming
4. Sleepover
5. Territorial
6. A New Leaf
7. New Bae?
10. Heat
11. Reap What You Sew

1. The Check In

3.2K 143 342
By jahsehwifey

This chapter was published in my rapper imagines book so most of you may have read it but refresh your memory 🙆🏾‍♀️ This is long 4.2k words but I'm not gonna split it because the next chapter gone pick right up where this left of.

I exit my car and grab my book bag, I have all my necessities in it that I'll need for the day.

I approach the gate and smile at the guard Jamie who flirts with me every time I'm here.

"Good Morning Jamie, how are you?"

"Good Morning chocolate goddess, you looking beautiful as ever. When you gonna let me take you out?"

"I'm a lesbian Jamie, did you forget?" I lied through my teeth.

"Let me turn you out."

"I'm good." I laughed as I walked through the metal detector and the female guard searched me.

I was cleared and I entered the facility. I volunteer at the Miami-Dade Mental Health Institution. I have struggled with depression and I can be extremely dissociative sometimes so I like to help others like me.

I made my morning rounds talking to everyone, listening to them cry, vent, yell or say nothing at all.

After stopping by to see a few of my people and get them in good spirits I headed to my work station. I have a few newbies joining us today so the list should be on my desk.

Hopefully they are receptive to me and what I'm about. I want everyone to know that they have a friend in me, sometimes we just need a listening ear.

I've been through a lot of shit so I'm understanding to the way others are. The things I've gone through have made me who I am today, we are only a product of our environment.

I don't even get paid for doing this so that should say a lot, I just genuinely care.
I have training in this area of course, I'm not an idiot. I know some of these people can be...different.

I pick up the list off my desk and scanned through the names...

Talib Mitchell
Jonei Ambrośe
Ally Merilano
Jahseh Onfroy...

These sound like some very interesting individuals. I love getting new people in here, it's truly a breathe of fresh air.

"How many new people you got Anima?"
My coworker Monica asked me.

"I got 4, looks like two girls and...2 boys? The last name on the list is throwing me off bruh. I don't know if that's a boy or a girl. How many you got?"

"2 and 2 I think. I'm pretty sure it's the same with me."

"Well let's go, I'm ready for lunch let's eat first. They're probably still in the common area anyway."

We headed to lunch my favorite part of the day with my fat ass.

×××

"Alright y'all, it's time to make your rounds. Please make sure the new people feel as welcomed as possible. Our first impression we leave on someone is always the most important." Our supervisor told us. I don't even know why we need supervision ain't like we on payroll but I digress.

My co-worker and I made our way down the hall for new "residents". Personally I don't like to use the word patients, it's degrading.

⚠️ TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️  THE R WORD ⚠️

We parted ways as I visited my first round. I read the file and figured out Talib was a psychopath.

For several minutes he'd open up to me and tell me everything. He would prey on his weak victims for weeks and even months at a time while planning their demise. When he got his prey where he wanted them he would trap them like mice and torture them for days.

These weren't innocent people however...

"Why'd you choose them Talib?" I questioned him curiously. He was a tall guy, chocolate complexion, medium to large build, pretty handsome.

"They were bad people, they preyed on the weak so I did the same to them."

"Elaborate please."

"They raped little children.....m-my 2 year old daughter was r-raped by a 40 year old man. S-she didn't stand a chance, my baby girl died that day. I did this world a fucking favor, those motherfuckers should be praising me!"

"Wow, T-Talib I'm so sorry about your daughter. I hope you killed the person who did that to her." I said honestly.

"He was my first victim." He smiled at me.

"He deserved it..they all did." I smiled back.

I left him with a few encouraging words and made my way down the list..

I walked into the next room and was welcomed with a bright smile.

"Wow you're so pretty." The young girl beamed at me. She was light skinned, slim, had a crazy curly afro, and a face tat that resembled a cloud.

Who is it?

"No you're the one that's gorgeous! Why are you in here?"

"They made me do something really bad."

"They?"

"The voices in my head. He cheated so I taught him a lesson." She chuckled.

Schizophrenia.

"How'd you teach him a lesson?"

"Guys, I have to tell her. She's so pretty and nice."

"I cut his dick off and shoved it down her throat. I killed them both with my katana sword." She smiled.

"He wasn't worth it sis, but I can understand your heartbreak." I hugged her tight and left her with a few words.

Jonei was next. I'm halfway done and things are going good.

I seen a white girl sitting in a chair crying and it seemed like she was having a panic attack.

"Jonei, I need you to relax. Just breathe alright?" I got her to finally calm down and dry her face.

"Anxiety." She said to me.

"Why are you anxious?"

"I was a A-army guinea pig...the aliens are coming. I keep telling them, nobody believes me."

Poor thing. I wouldn't be surprised if they did, they're watching us.

I made my way to my last round..

Jahseh Onfroy

Very interesting name. Hopefully he's just an interesting..if it's a he.

I walked to the room and it's empty...
I find the guard to question him.

"Where's Onfroy?"

"In his cell. He doesn't wanna talk."

"Well he sure is hell gonna listen." He lead me to the cell and gave me a chair.

This a maximum security facility so the cell doors only have small slot in the middle of the door.

"Jahseh, why don't you wanna talk? It can be therapeutic, let me help you."

Silence.

"Why are you here? Would you like to tell me?"

Silence.

This went on for several minutes with no progress. I've had some really stubborn newbies but this tops it. It's been an hour and he hasn't said a word..

"I'll be back tomorrow, you'll talk to me eventually. Goodnight Mr.Onfroy."

6 months later...

Same shit..different day.

"Good Morning girl, I can't believe they hired us on. You got Onfroy to talk and they realized just how good we are at what we do."

"Good Morning girl, he was a tough one to crack but I'm glad I did. He's been through a lot, I'm proud of how far he's came."

I use to visit him last but since he opened up to me, I see him first thing in the A.M and I visit again before leaving.

I walked down the hall with a soda in hand.. I get these kinda privileges and he's been asking for one.

I walk up to the door using the code knock we agreed to. He does it back and I do it once more confirming it's me.

I laugh and hand the Sprite through the hole. Our hands touch briefly sending chills down my spine.

"How are you?"

"I'm as good as I'll ever be trapped in these 4 walls, you good?"

"I'm alright just wanted to check on you. I'll be bac-"

"Wait stay please. I-I need to talk."

"Okay I'm listening." I sat in my chair that stayed outside his door because he still wasn't ready to meet face to face. He wasn't very trusting and I can't blame him after what he's been through.

"Why didn't she love me?"

"She wasn't good enough for you Jah, she didn't understand you. You are a good guy, don't make it to be something it's not. You weren't the issue, she was just a hoe." I said straight up.

"I don't even remember anything Anima. I just remember coming home an-and finding that bitch on her back spread eagle for another nigga. I woke up in cuffs dazed and confused..."

"You have dissociative personality disorder, you almost have a switch where you can change from one persona to the next. This happens randomly and you disconnect your feelings and memories after you switch personalities. You weren't aware what was going on, Jahseh would have never hurt her. X however is ruthless. He took advantage of the sweetheart you are and stepped in when you were vulnerable."

"I let her ruin my life, her pussy wasn't even good." He laughed. I can't believe he's making light of the situation.

"I'm sorry you're in this position, your childhood was traumatic and your ways stem from it. Jahseh even lashes out because of it but when you couldn't release your anger properly that birthed X."

"I wish I knew how to channel that anger then I wouldn't be here. They're giving me the death penalty baby girl...I have one dying wish."

"I'm trying to change that, you aren't leaving but whatever you want you got it."

"Tomorrow....I wanna see you."

"W-what? You really mean it? That's your dying wish?" I can't believe he's actually ready.

"Yeah, you've helped me the most. The last place I was at they didn't help me at all, you're an angel. Thank you for everything, you truly are my savior Anima." A tear fell outta my eye, he's practically become my best friend and I don't wanna loose him.

"T-thank you Jahseh, I have a passion for what I do I'm just glad it shows. We've gotten so close these past few months you're like my best friend. You can see me no problem since that's your one free wish. Anything else you want I gotchu."

"I wanna watch One Piece one last time."

"You like anime? No fucking way. Okay cool, I'm gonna make that happen. I'll see you tomorrow and when I do I'll make sure they have it playing on a big screen for you."

"Thank you, I can't wait to see you. I've been wondering what you look like since the second day when you didn't give up on making me better."

"I was curious as to what you looked like on the first day when you didn't wanna meet with me. I'll see you tomorrow."

"I'll be waiting here..."

The next day..

I got everything planned out that he asked for. My co-worker said she would make my rounds to visit my other people since I'll be an occupied for several hours.

The room is nice and comfy there's a couch, tv, and a small bed. This is the conjugal visit room it's all we have....

I got a shit ton of snacks and drinks for him, I made him a home cooked meal too.

I know what you're thinking....you're about to be alone with a killer aren't you scared? Not at all.

I haven't seen X surface at all since he's been here. Jahseh is doing so good at maintaining control.

I look at my watch and he should be here any minute. I hear a knock and here he comes, he's walking in slowly due to the shackles. He also has a bag over his head to prevent him from spitting, it's disgusting they treat these people like animals.

He isn't very tall, and his body seems pretty in shape. They sit him down at the table where I am and remove his shackles.

I walk over to him and slowly remove the bag...I exhale loudly while doing so to prepare myself.

I see blue dreads as I pull off the bag and seen the sweetest face ever.

He immediately looked around for me and that's when we locked eyes.

His skin is caramel, his eyes are hazel and the most beautiful set I've ever seen.

He tried to reach for me but he was still handcuffed..I looked at the guard and he was clueless.

"Uncuff him please."

"Ma'am this man killed his girlfriend, he's extremely dangerou-"

"Uncuff him or give me the keys!" I raised my voice.

He obliged and uncuffed him. They stared at us waiting on us to make a move...

"Y'all can leave now." They really starting to piss me off so now I gotta act this way.

I heard the door slam shut and we made eye contact again..he got up and ran over to me hugging me tight. I wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him even tighter.

Being stuck in a cell for months with no physical contact will drive anyone crazy.

"Damn I can't believe you made this happen...thank you Anima." We pulled away but still held onto each other.

"You're so beautiful, I wasn't expecting a fine ass woman to be my therapist." He smirked.

"I'm no therapist just a person helping those in need, I'm more like a friend to all y'all. Honestly, I've never bonded with anyone like you Jahseh." I pushed his dreads outta his face so I could see his features better.

This man is so fine, he has face tats and I know they all tell a story. I can't wait to hear every single one...

I sat at the table and he sat across from me.

"We've had that door between us all this time, I don't want any space between us."
He stood up, grabbed my hand and led me to the couch. We took a seat while still keeping a comfortable distance between us.

"I got you a ton of snacks and some real food since we're gonna be in here all day."

I handed him the breakfast I made this morning especially for him. Steak, pancakes, eggs, grits, hash brows and turkey sausage because that's all I have in my house. No swine.

"You made all this? You made me shteak for breakfast? I fucking love you!"

He didn't even use a fork he picked the steak up and took a big ass bite.

I watched as he ate like he hadn't eaten in days, the food is disgusting here I can't blame him. I played with his dreads while he did so.

"I need a retwist baddddddddd." He said with a mouth full of food.

"I gotchu. I'm gonna pamper you today ba-boy so get ready." He looked at me and I think he caught that.

I pulled out the products and started to retwist his blue dreads. His hair was mad thick but I was determined to see his scalp.

About 30 minutes later and I had finished and I was pleased with my work.

"I think I ate too muchhhh. My stummy hurt." He groaned.

I washed my hands and sat beside him laying his head on my chest as I rubbed his stomach through the jumpsuit. He had a 6 pack, I feel it but I wanna see for myself.

He lifted his shirt and I touched his warm skin rubbing it in a circular motion.

I looked at his stomach quickly trying not to get caught. He caught me anyway and laughed.

"You like something you see?"

"Huh? Oh.....yeah. I'm not gonna lie, the raspy voice threw me off but I wasn't expecting you to look this good." I admitted.

"Thank you baby girl, got me cheesing and shit." He looked up at me, then at my lips...

"You smell so good and those lips..."

I finally looked at his pink plump lips and I longed to feel them on mine.

"Can I kiss you?" We asked in unison causing small laughter to abrupt.

We answered our own questions as he sat up and looked at me. We leaned in and shared a intimate, meaningful kiss.

His lips are everything.

"Can I be honest with you?" He asked me.

"That's all I ever want from you..."

"When I die, I'm gonna go with a smile on my face."

"Why?" It made me sad thinking about reality. He makes me feel good without even trying and he'll be put to death soon.

"You, these last few months have changed my life. I'm glad I got to see your beautiful ass face."

"I feel the same way, that's why I'm working to get you outta here. I'm almost there I'm gonna make a way alright? If I don't then I'll just break you out." He laughed but I didn't.

"Woah you serious? Don't do that, just let me die. Nobody will miss me."

"Stop sayin that. Fuck everybody else you got me. I know they all turned their backs on you but it's because they don't understand you. Let's watch your show, c'mon. We about to have fun."

We binged watched One Piece for hours and I've come to love Luffy. I bought the DVD from Walmart and it even came with this cool action figure.

We being fat as fuck eating snacks and shit, I even bought him a change of clothes so he could get comfortable.

He in my adidas pants and a button down shirt. He looks good wearing my shit, no lie. He didn't button the shirt so he walking around with his abs and V-cut all out teasing the fuck outta me.

"You ready for your lunch? It's almost 1."

"I don't want that nasty shit they feed us."

"Well excuse me, my cooking is not nasty!" I warmed the dish and sat it in front of him..

"You made Oxtails? Plantains and Rice? Jerk chicken? Damn I'm finna marry you fuck it!"

"You mentioned your Jamaican roots to me some time ago. What kinda chick would I be to not please your palette with traditional dishes from your roots?"

"A very bad girlfriend."

Whattttt?

"Girlfriend?"

"That's what I said. I mean you're practically mine, you listen to me and help me, you elevate me and help me keep myself together. You made all this food for me, bought my favorite Anime the entire series at that and you granted my dying wish. You've done more for me than she or any girl ever has."

"We all need help Jahseh, I'm glad I could be here for you. I wanted to make sure you left here happy, however you won't be leaving Earth...only this shit hole."

He was stuffing his face and he was damn near done. He was tryna talk while he was eating and I shushed him.

I took several pictures of him today, he just smiled big as fuck every time he seen the camera.

"I'm happy you like my cooking. I wish I had somebody to fatten up, it's just me and my Cat."

"Fatten me up! Don't be cooking for these other niggas they don't deserve it, or you. What's your cats name?"

"Cat."

"No what's the cats name?" He repeated himself.

"Cat." He furrowed his eyebrows and laughed.

"Wow, how original." He chuckled.

"Hush." I said playfully hitting him, I walked over to the bed as I felt eyes on my ass. I picked up the small Luffy action figure and looked at the details.

"I got something for yo-" I was tackled on the bed and tickled. I was laughing hard as shit trying to get outta his grip.

"J-jah, hahaha, w-wait ahahahaha." I felt like I had to pee and this sexy ass nigga just doing this cute ass laugh.

"Tahahaha, yeah that's what I thought." He smiled at me. He ended up between my legs..his face was close to mine.

We locked lips for the second time and it got heated quickly. I felt his hard dick on my throbbing clit..

He prolly hasn't had sex in a longgg time. I bet he'd beat my pussy the fuck up and make me wanna break him outta this bitch.

"Mhmm." I moaned unconsciously. He smirked at me and pushed his warmth even closer to mine.

"How'd we end up like this?" I questioned.

"Crushing on each other or me between your legs?" He tilted his head at me.

This man is a killer and I'm so comfortable around him. The only thing he finna kill is thi-

"Boffum."

"I swear I think you're meant for me. I keep telling you that you saved me, do I need to show you?" He said sounding sexy as fuck.

I bit my lip and fell right into the trap.

"I need you to show me." We kissed again without parting ways.

Just then the door burst open and hella guards came in. They rushed us and pulled him off me.

"Hey what the fuck are y'all doing?"

"More like what the fuck you doing." Jamie jealous ass.

"Minding my fucking business. Where are y'all taking him?!" I asked running to him. I tried to push them away but failed. He was staring a hole in Jamie's head..I knew exactly why. He's territorial, remember?

"He's going to the chair."

"It's not his time! It's not until Sunday!"

"Shit changed. They want this piece of shit stanking." He laughed and spit in Jah's direction. I walked up to Jamie and punched him in his nose and spit on him.

"You're nothing but shit on my boots bitch don't ever disrespect him! He's not going anywhere." He acted like he was gonna hit me back but we both know he didn't wanna do that.

I walked over to Jahseh who was fuming. His chest was moving up and down rapidly matching his deep breathes.

"Jahseh...look at me." I held his face between both my hands.

"Relax alright? He's just jealous that I want you and not him. I'm getting you outta here alright? I got my paperwork right here, I'm going to see the judge."

"Not if I can help it." Jamie drew his gun and shot my love right in the chest. I closed my eyes praying this was a dream.

My heart shattered as I watched his body hit the floor, I grabbed the gun from the guard beside me and shot Jamie.

The other guards ran out like pussies and I rushed over to Jah, who was looking around.

"Jahseh! Baby this is only the beginning hang in there okay? I have so much I want us to do together, I have so much love to give you just..jus-just please don't go."

"That fat bitch just mad cuz you mine." He laughed.

He reached in his pocket and pulled out a small black box, the bullet was lodged in the box.

Button downs usually have pockets on them around the chest area. That's where he had the box.

I cried even harder seeing this hugging him tight, damn near chocking him.

He opened it and it was a small ring, very simple nothing fancy.

"That's not mine. Where'd that come from?" I asked confused.

"I put it in my pocket earlier because I was too nervous to give it to you. This isn't me proposing but it's me making a promise.."

"I promise to always love and protect you. I promise to alway be your shoulder to lean on, and cry on. I'll love you and only you until I hit the dirt. I don't have long here but as long as I can see your pretty ass everyday I'm okay with that."

He leaned in and kissed me passionately. Once again we in a heated ass make out session but this time I'm on top.

I kiss down his neck and leave love mark's all over. I return to his lips as his hand is laced in my hair.

The door bursts open again and they have guns aimed at us. My motherly instincts kicked in to protect the one I love and I did just that.

"WAIT! DON'T SHOOT! JAMIE SHOT HIM FIRST, I SHOT JAMIE, NOT HIM!"
I stood in front of him shielding his body. He didn't like that and tried to move me until they grabbed him.

I quickly wrapped my arms around his neck refusing to let him go. He held me just as tight as they tried to pry us apart.

They pulled me back but I kicked one in the balls and punched the other in the throat. I ran back over to him jumping on him wrapping my legs around his waist.

"Sh sh sh, it's okay! My baby girl a fighter that's what the fuck I'm talking about. Look at me, I love you Anima. If I never see you again then know that alright?"

"I love you Jahseh but please don't talk like that. Y'all have to let him go! Jamie is a worker and he tried to execute him this is against the law! I'm going to the judge, lay a finger on him and all you mutherfuckers are loosing your job!"

He snickered and puckered his lips and I gave him a kiss.

I grabbed all my shit and grabbed his arm. He was cuffed but luckily the shackles weren't on.

"You can't tak-"

"Watch me bitch! I'm not leaving him with y'all." I pushed past the guard and we headed to the judge.

To be continued 🌚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61 2 16
*This is an Xxxtentacion "realistic fanfic" so cautions on the mention of a fan experiencing X's death.* Herah, our main character, experiences a lif...
822K 43.3K 44
You can try and run from the streets, but you can never escape the streets. You see the only way you can escape the streets is if you're dressed in o...
59.6K 1.9K 27
𝑎𝑛𝑥𝑖𝑒𝑡𝑦 𝑡𝑟𝑖𝑔𝑔𝑒𝑟 𝑤𝑎𝑟𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔! - in which gia anderson gets herself involved with a troubled young drug dealer, park jimin. "alright p...
5K 251 34
Raised in a strict religious household, Aaliyah Jackson knew turning 18 would be a harsh reality check. To prepare, she took on two jobs, striving fo...