SUPREME ONE [HIGHSCHOOL DXD X...

By REAPERLYNX1999

Y/N L/N FORMER ROOK OF RIAS, IS BETRAYED BY RIAS AND ISSEI & LEFT FOR DEAD. THE GIRL HE LOVED AND HIS BEST FR... More

BIO/ARMOUR/WEAPONS
HAREM
NEW-HAREM[M]&INFO
PROLOGUE
CH-1
NEW HAREMS& INFO
CH-2
CH-3
Y/N:WEAPONS&ARMOUR
CH-4
CH-5
CH-6
CH-7
NEW HAREM MEMBERS
CH-8
Ch-9
CH-10
CH-11
CH-12
CH-13
CH-14
CH-15
CH-16
CH-17
CH-18
WORLDS
CH-19
CH-20
CH-21
CH-22
CH-23
CH-24
CH-25
CH-26
CH-27
CH-28
CH-29
CH-30
CH-31
CH-32
Ch-33
CH-34
CH-35
CH-36
SDS-FINAL PART
STATUS UPDATE
A WORLD OF HEROES AND VILLAINS
A WORLD OF HEROES AND VILLAINS-2
A WORLD OF HEROES AND VILLAINS-3
A WORLD OF HEROES AND VILLAINS-4
A WORLD OF HEROES AND VILLAINS-5
A WORLD OF HEROES AND VILLAINS-6
A WORLD OF HEROES AND VILLAINS-7
A WORLD OF HEROES AND VILLAINS-8
A WORLD OF HEROES AND VILLAINS-9
TO MARVEL WORLD
A WORLD OF HEROES AND VILLAINS-10
A WORLD OF HEROES AND VILLAINS-FINAL
NEW WORLDS
THE ONE ABOVE ALL
OPM WORLD- 1.
OPM WORLD-2
OPM WORLD-3
OPM WORLD-4
OPM WORLD-5
S-CLASS HEROES
OPM WORLD-6.
OPM WORLD-7
OPM WORLD-8
OPM WORLD-9
OPM WORLD-FINAL
DANMACHI-1
DANMACHI-2
DANMACHI-3
DANMACHI-4
DANMACHI-5
DANMACHI-6
DANMACHI-7
DANMACHI- 8
DANMACHI-FINAL
AUTHOR HERE
SLIME DATTA KEN-1
SLIME DATTA KEN-2
SLIME DATTA KEN-3
DC
SLIME DATTA KEN-4
SLIME DATTA KEN-5
SLIME DATTA KEN-6
SLIME DATTA KEN-7
SLIME DATTA KEN-FINAL
FATE/STAY NIGHT
FATE STAY/NIGHT
FATE STAY/NIGHT
FATE STAY/NIGHT
FATE STAY/NIGHT
FATE STAY/NIGHT
FATE STAY/NIGHT [FINAL]
SHINMAI MAOU NO TESTAMENT-1
SHINMAI MAOU NO TESTAMENT-2
AUTHOR HERE
SHINMAI MAOU NO TESTAMENT-3
SHINMAI MAOU NO TESTAMENT [FINAL]
OVERLORD:1
OVERLORD:2
OVERLORD: 3
OVERLORD: 4
OVERLORD:5
OVERLORD:6
[REMAKE] OVERLORD: 7
OVERLORD: FINAL
AOT-1
AOT:2
AOT: 4
AOT-5
AOT: 6
AOT 7
Author here
NEW FANFIC

AOT:3

10.4K 180 28
By REAPERLYNX1999

~A MONTH LATER~

Y/n assigned Optimus and his team of Autobots lead the battleship, to pradis island.

[BATTLESHIP]

Ilse: this thing is huge...

Ilse exclaimed as she saw the massive flying aircraft hovering few inches from the ground.

Optimus: Creator.

He kneeled on the ground and lowers his hand so that Y/n and Ilse could climb on.

~TIME-SKIP~

[EREN POV]

[Five years have passed... since then at last, after losing one-third of its territory and half its population... The human race sets out to recover its dignity. We'll win this. Now this time humanity will strike back] thought Eren with a smile as he looked at his fellow graduates who are maintaining the cannons on the wall Rose.

Sasha: excuse me, everyone...

Eren and his fellow comrades turned back and looked at her.

Sasha: I was able to seal some meat from the officers' provisions.

Sasha said as she shows them a piece of packed meat she stolen from the higher-ranking officers' storehouse.

Conny: Sasha... are you trying to get yourself hauled in an isolation cell?

He asked Sasha.

Eren: you're really stupid, you know that..?

Eren stated.

Thomas: so dumb it's scary...

Sasha: we can all share it later... slice it up, eat it with some bread mnheehee...

She made a face, drooling as she can't wait to taste it.

Conny: go put it back.

Thomas: he's right with all the land we lost, the meat had become pretty valuable.

Thomas stated.

Sasha: we'll be fine. We'll be able to have plenty more cows and sheep... when we reconquer the land.

She said.

Eren: makes sense...

Suddenly lightning hits the ground outside of Wall Rose and the colossal Titan appears. It quickly breaks the gate leading out to the wall Maria, and the intense heat released from its body throws the graduates off the wall.

Eren: Switch to three-dimensional Maneuver!

The group of graduates are able to reorient themselves and latch onto the wall.

Thomas: they have broken through the wall...

Said Thomas with a voice full of despair.

Sasha: It's happening... it's happening again! The Titans are coming in...

Conny: Fuck... The human race is really gonna fall to...

He said as his face bears the expression of utter hopelessness.

Eren: Prepare For Battle!! Your Objective Lies Straight Ahead At The Colossal Titan, Now!!

At the last minute, Eren rallies the graduates to prepare for battle.

Eren: Now's Our Chance! Don't Let It Get Away!! It's The Only one Capable Of Breaking The Wall... We Must Put It Down..!!

Eren said before leaping onto the wall and confronting the Colossal Titan.

Eren: haven't seen you in 5 years.

Eren said as he looked at the ugly motherfuc***.

While Eren is running on top of the wall, the Colossal Titan charges at him, destroying the upper portion of the wall Rose.

[ It was aiming for the Cannon...!! And that's not all! He didn't take that shot at the door at random!! So that thing... Does have intelligence after all] thought Eren before rushing at the Titan, while dodging the Titan's slow attack.

[Either way, now's my chance!! It's the only one capable of destroying the wall! If I can at least put this one down..!!] Thought Eren. However, just as Eren is about to strike a fatal blow, the colossal Titan releases a huge amount of hot steam.

Eren: Wha...?! It burns?!

He groaned in pain but before he could do anything the colossal Titan has disappeared.

Conny: The Colossal Titan Is Gone!!

Thomas: Eren! Did you kill it?!

Even: I didn't... the same thing happened 5 years Ago... It just disappeared as suddenly as it'd come..!!

The Titans that are roaming outside the wall Rose rushed inside from the massive hole that was made by the Colossal Titan. While the civilians continue their evaluation. The soldiers quickly begin their attempts at dealing with the Titans, not wanting to repeat the same hell from five years ago.

~TIME-SKIP~

Eren and rest of his squad are ordered by a high ranking officer to assist the front guards.

Eren: this is a good opportunity don't you think?

He asked Armin.

Armin: we're not part of the scouting legion yet.

Armin stated nervously.

Eren: if we start getting things done now, by the time we're recruited... we are gonna rise in rank pretty quickly no doubt!!

Eren said with a grin on his face. All of a sudden they are targeted by an Abnormal Titan that jumps at them.

Eren: A Abnormal Out Of The Way Everyone!!

Thinking they have evaded the Titan, Eren and his group realizes that their friend Thomas is being held in the Titan's mouth.

Thomas: AAAUH... OH... OH SHIT!!

Before Eren and his group could react, the Titan devours Thomas.

Eren: Th-Thomas!!

Eren with rage and fury in his eyes rushes at the abnormal in order to slay it but is intercepted by another Titan which bites off his leg, causing him to fall down, much to the horror of Armin.

[Why... standing there. Why am I... watching my comrades... getting eaten like this..?] thought Armin as he watched his friends are getting by Titans. An 11 m Titan approached him and puts him into his mouth.

Armin: WAAAAAAH!

Before Titan could devour Armin, Eren stands up and with the help of his gear, he approaches the titan and grabbed Armin's hand before throwing him out of the Titan's mouth. Thus saving his friend life at the cost of his.

~TIME-SKIP~

On the way to supply HQ, Armin and the remaining members of Squad #34 got approached by Mikasa who is looking for Eren.

Mikasa: Armin... are you injured? Is everything okay?

She asked him and looked around her probably looking for Eren.

Mikasa: Where's Eren?

She asked.

Armin: In the trainees squad #34... our team... Thomas Wagner, Nack Teaz, Millius Zermusky, Mina Caroline, and Eren Yaegar... the aforementioned five... bravely fell in the line of duty...

Armin said as tears rolled down from his cheeks.

Sasha: No way...

Armin: Most of Team 34 has been obliterated... this is what waits for us if we confront the Titans head-on... I'm sorry Mikasa... Eren... sacrificed himself for me... I was... unable... I could not do a thing... forgive me...

He said and bowed his head before her while asking for forgiveness.

Mikasa: Armin, calm down this is neither the time not the place to be emotional.

Said Mikasa while bringing Armin to his feet. As she is preparing to head for the HQ. The very ground underneath them starts to shake madly.

Random Soldier: L-Look!!

A colossal aircraft emerges out of the clouds shocking everyone.

Sasha: Wh-What is th-that thing?

She stuttered as she said those words. A big shadow came dropping from above the aircraft... A Majestic Titan made of metal lands in front of them.

[Titan/Optimus Prime]

Another Titan made of metal came dropping from above the aircraft and lands beside Optimus.

Optimus: BEE, PREPARE FOR BATTLE!

ENJOY

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

179K 11.3K 74
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
548K 26.4K 53
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
116K 4.7K 40
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...
76.7K 1.4K 27
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...