Train to Toronto || Taekook T...

By Tankytoon

It is 2015 and Kim Taehyung had just experienced the pressures of being a K-pop idol. His group, BTS, broke t... More

DISCLAIMER
1. Cinnabon
2. Union
3. Eaton
4. Fairmont
5. Bangtan
6. Library
7. Echo
8. Jung-kook
9. Taehyung
10. CN
11. Edgewalk
12. 360
13. DRC
14. Fire
15. Min-woo
16. Seokjin
17. ROM
18. Yorkville
19. Bunny
20. Dungeon
21. Gangbang
22. Serf
23. Limits
24. Tiger
25. BlueJay
26. Blindfold
27. Angel
28. Ice
29. Cream
30. Red
31. Blue
32. White
33. Lost
35. Ripley's
36. Sting
37. Never
38. Mystery
39. History
40. Memory
41. Strings
42. Truth
43. Lies
44. Sorry
45. Shiver
46. Answer
47. Abyss
48. Brazilian
49. Next!
**SEQUEL ANNOUNCEMENT**

34. Found

1.7K 94 0
By Tankytoon

Taehyung woke up on the fifth day with a realization in his head: he was definitely not straight. At the very least, he's bisexual if not gay.

He should have known when he didn't even attempt to push his best friend off his cock, excusing it as inebriated folly. Bogum had told him he certainly wasn't homosexual and denied those instances from ever happening.

Taehyung had a better recollection of the matter, and he had to admit that he enjoyed getting head as much as he did when he ended up giving one, to a stranger at that.

Taehyung didn't think himself of being the reckless sort. But coming to a strange city where nobody recognized him except the two he met at the CN Tower the other day, made him more brazen.

Last night would be the only time he would let down his guard, Taehyung promised himself as he hailed a cab to Ripley's.

"Hey Jeon! Watch where you're going!" Min-woo chided his friend, who had dark circles in his eyes as they walked around the city.

Min-woo had rapped on Jung-kook's door early in the morning, after not getting a call back from the man who looked tired as soon as he opened the door.

"Hey, Jeon, why haven't you been answering your phone?" Min-woo asked. "I tried calling you so many times and left plenty of messages and you look like shit."

"Thanks, buddy," Jung-kook said sarcastically.

"I thought by now you'll be over you-know-who," Min-woo assumed.

"Who?" Jung-kook questioned.

"That's the spirit!" Min-woo cheered. "Come on, get dressed, we're going out to catch some fish."

And so this was how Jung-kook found himself roaming idly on the streets with his agent, bumping into people, into trashcans, as he was barely awake even though it's almost noon.

"Aren't we going fishing on a boat?" Jung-kook inquired.

"Are you nuts? I'm seasick, remember?" Min-woo reminded his friend.

"Oh yeah," Jung-kook nodded as he recalled the not-so-pleasant stench that permeated the small craft that fateful day.

"No, we're passing somewhere way, way cooler," Min-woo said as they stopped in front of a white and glass building.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127K 6K 44
When Life fucks you without a condom, you get impregnated by the worst fate possible, but you must enjoy the ride as much as you can, that's what Jeo...
784K 34.3K 88
A bad romance. Full of love, hate and revenge. When jeon jungkook a university heartthrob and Kim Taehyung a new student, known for his ethereal face...
187K 10.4K 34
{Completed} A story where Taehyung is a single dad who is unaware of his feelings for a certain boy, the boy he hasn't met for years. What will happ...
151K 5.5K 45
Kim taehyung....The famous CEO in Korea's biggest company... extremely rude....cold and arrogant...who doesn't believe in love or marriage like shit...